My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's true," I said. "And Bonnie was sorry and decided she'd never do anything like that again, which is the reason we could forgive her. Even I make mistakes. But when I do, I try to learn from them, to become a better person every day, That's something your father never learned, or even tried to learn. He could have gone to prison for a little while, and gotten out with some money to make a new start to his life. Instead, he chose to pay someone to kill me, and so he has nothing, not even his parents. He's totally wasted his life, and made it into nothing. I know that it hurts you to learn this about your father, but he brought all of this onto himself. Will you be okay?"

"Should I forgive Daddy?"

"That's entirely up to you, angel. Only you can decide if you should forgive him. I can't, because he almost hurt you. That's unforgivable to me. That, I'll never forgive him for. Everything he's done has hurt you. You almost didn't have parents because he stole from other people and made it seem like I'd stolen with him. I could have gone to jail with him. If it was just me he hurt, maybe I could have forgiven him, but not when his actions hurt you. You're the most precious thing I have in my life." I hugged her again. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, Mommy."

"It's going to be time for supper soon. Why don't we get some of the sand washed off of you and give your suit some time to dry before supper. Maybe we can have a movie night tonight after you talk to Grandma and Grandpa."

"Okay."

"Before we sit down to supper," Pen said, "I have something to show you."

"We can do it now if you'd like," I said. Pen stood up and took my hand.

"You too, Bonnie," Penn said.

"You don't know?" I asked Bonnie.

"No, I was told to come down here and look after the kids and not to look around," Bonnie replied. "It was all very mysterious. They even brought food down for lunch so I didn't go to the house."

"Come on, kids," Pen said. "We can't leave you down here on your own."

I took Bonnie's hand and we all walked up to the house and everyone who had sand on them got rinsed off, then was handed a towel. The kids were left under the watchful eye of Stephanie, while Pen led us to the third floor, the one between the main bedrooms on the fourth floor and living spaces on the second. It was where Robert kept his office, a meeting room, parlor, and a couple of the less important bedrooms. It was on this floor that I'd learned my husband was a thief. Pen flung open the door to the meeting room.

"Ta-da."

Inside there were weight machines, ellipticals, treadmills, Stairmasters, and just about any other type of exercise equipment you could think of.

"My God, Pen. How much did you spend on all of this stuff?"

"It doesn't matter. We want to keep you safe and give you a reason to do all of your exercising right here. You don't need to be driving back and forth to Fort Myers or Lehigh Acres to exercise. The roads are dangerous even if no one is trying to kill you."

"You do know that I also play volleyball and basketball to stay in shape, right?"

"We can put a volleyball net on the beach and we can all play. Even Grant, Stephanie and Henry, who all go elsewhere to exercise, can do it here now."

"You even put up a heavy bag." I pointed to a bag hanging at the end of the room.

"Grant said you should start using it. He also wants to take you to the gun range and work with you. He'll start some self-defense lessons when you're not pregnant, but he thinks you should work on your shooting now. I'll leave that up to him. He's the expert. He'll help you find a gun that fits your hand."

"Pen, this is amazing!"

"I hoped you'd like it. Sam, you don't know how much you mean to everyone here. Offering to give Grant and Stephanie a child, offering to help out with the household chores, including everyone on movie nights. It feels like we're more of a family now. Everyone likes you and Emma. You belong here."

"You offered to give Grant and Stephanie a child?" Bonnie said. "Why can't they have a child?"

"Stephanie had to have a hysterectomy before they got married. I asked her one day when she was watching Emily if she and Grant were going to have children, and she told me. I'd originally agreed that Robert would give me three, two for them, and one for Ransom and me to raise. When it became clear what a mistake that would be, they dropped the requirement that Ransom raise one of Robert's children. But I was already thinking in terms of having four, so I figured, what the hell, give one to Grant and Stephanie."

Bonnie laughed. "Of course you did. The same way you gave one to Robert and Bonnie?"

"That hasn't been determined yet, but I offered to do it the same way if they wanted to."

Bonnie laughed some more. "It doesn't hurt that Grant is a hunk, either. I didn't know you were doing that. It makes perfect sense though. It's the kind of thing you'd do now that you're not married anymore."

I shrugged. "Any way they want to do it, and I'm not sure if Stephanie would be into it the way Pen was, but it's just for one kid. I'm not adding another couple to my menagerie. It won't be a permanent thing like Robert and Pen are."

"I might have to come here twice a week," Bonnie said, laughing. "It's got everything we need to get into and stay in shape. Plus, the nicest people in the world. It is amazing, Pen."

I hugged Pen. "This is so thoughtful, Pen, just like you."

She beamed. "I'm glad you like it."

"We'll be in here tomorrow using it, making up for missing our Friday and Monday workouts," I said. "Thank you, Pen."

******

Robert and Bill both got home around the same time. Bonnie, Pen and I greeted our men with a kiss.

"How did the meeting with Ransom go?" Robert asked, loosening his tie.

"He didn't spill his guts," I said, "but I'm now sure he did it. I accused him twice and he never denied it. I made sure that not only did Rancid know that he had no more money to offer hit men, but that the whole jail would know before too long either. The detective would make sure that bit of news got spread around the jail. Rancid can't promise to pay what he doesn't have. It won't be long before we don't have to worry anymore. I told Emma. She knows what a disgusting shit her father is."

"How did she take it?"

"Not bad. I think she was more worried about becoming like her father than she was about what he'd done. I told her she had great examples of how to conduct her life in you and Pen, and she'd always have someone taking care of her, no matter what happened to me. She's going to talk to her paternal grandparents tonight. They've been told, and I think they're going to give up on their son. He's lost everything. And to think that if he'd just signed the plea agreement, he'd have been out in less than two years with good money to his name. What an idiot he was. We're going to have a movie night tonight. Why don't you all get comfortable before we eat?"

"What are we watching?" Bill asked.

"I was thinking of 'Up'," I said. "I think it's a good story about making the best of the people you have, making them your family when you've lost family. It's important for Emma to realize that even without her father, she's got family who love her, even including non-family."

"I've never seen it," Bill said.

"It's an animation, so I'm not surprised, but it's very good."

******

After supper, Bonnie and I helped Stephanie clean up. We told her about movie night, with 'Up' on the menu. Then. I used my phone to make a Skype call to Randall and Beverly. I told them about my trip to the jail and conversation with their son, and that I was convinced that Ransom was the one who'd paid to have me killed.

"I'm so sorry, Sam," Beverly said. "It must have been after your visit that Ransom tried calling. We only answered long enough to tell him we'd no longer be taking his collect calls and not to call us again. I wonder where we went wrong."

"I don't think it was anything you did, Beverly. You're both good people. It's not like he could have learned his bad behavior from either of you. I think he was born without empathy, which you both have in spades. It's like a birth defect or something. Nothing you could have done anything about. Anyway, I told Emma, and she'd like to talk to you. We're going to be moving here with the father of my baby. They feel we can be protected better here, and I care a great deal for both of them, as do they for me and Emma. At some point, I'd like you to meet them, but it should wait for a better time."

"We understand. Thank you for letting us remain in Emma's life. She's the last little bit of Ransom we feel like we can keep."

"I understand."

Emma talked to them for around twenty minutes. She didn't talk about her father at all except to ask if Beverly knew if Ransom had wanted her dead in addition to me. Randall and Beverly started crying, and that pretty much ended the phone call.

"Let's get you ready for bed before the movie, except for brushing your teeth, angel."

"Can Maman braid my hair?"

"I don't see why not. I'm sure she'd love to do it."

She got into her jammies and joined Pen to get her hair braided. I put on some jammies as well, ready to relax before bed. Henry was the only one who didn't join us this evening. Pen, Robert and Bonnie sat on the couch. Billy sat on Bonnie's lap, Emma on Pen's and I sat between Robert's legs. Bill pulled up a chair next to his wife and son. Grant and Stephanie had chairs behind the couch. We passed around a bowl of popcorn.

Before the movie started, I explained, "Carl just lost his wife, and he's very sad. He believes that he's all alone in the world now, because his wife is gone and they had no children. There were so many things he'd wanted to do with her before they died. He decides to do one of those things by himself. So off he goes on an adventure to South America, not realizing he has a stowaway on board. Through his adventures, he becomes close to the boy who went with him. In becoming close to that boy, he becomes like a grandfather to him. They both realize that they're not alone, because you can choose to make other people into your family. That's the lesson of this movie; to become like family to others who need you, to replace the family you lost. I think it's a good lesson to learn."

We started the movie. Not surprisingly, most of the adults got wet eyes. It was a powerful statement of an abiding love and loss, but also renewal.

Robert rubbed my shoulders for much of the show, starting and stopping at various times when he wanted more closeness. I wasn't complaining. He had good hands and they really helped my back and the tension I felt after the last week.

The kids loved 'Dug', the dog, who was so easily distracted by squirrels. He was the comic relief.

"What did you think of the movie?" I asked Emma when it was over.

"I understand," she said. "I lost a Daddy, but I got a new one, and another mother."

"Very good. But it's not just that. You've wanted a baby brother or sister for a long time, but you already have a pretty good brother in Billy. You just need to see him as your family too. And, you know that Mr. Bill, and Ms. Bonnie and Ms. Stephanie and Mr. Grant like you and will also look out for you when you need help. They're a little bit like family too, because we like each other and help each other. Family is all around you, and if you treat people like your family, they'll treat you the same way. That's especially important now that we live here. We're going to interact with each other all the time, so we need to treat each other like family. It makes everything easier when we do.

"So we try not to make more work for everyone, but help make less work for everyone. We treat everyone with kindness and respect, and that's what we'll get in return. When you keep your room clean, that makes less work for the adults, and they have time to play with you and go on adventures with you. By helping Stephanie with the dishes, she had time to watch the movie with us. Even though there were more people to clean up after, she still had time to go on this movie adventure with us. Keep that in mind every day. Okay?"

"Okay."

"Brush your teeth. It's time for bed."

Bonnie got up to supervise the bedtime activities, while the rest of us put the entertainment room back together.

"I'm still astonished at how you take an entertaining movie and make it a teaching lesson," Pen said as we washed the popcorn bowl.

"There are lessons everywhere you look, and this situation is a good one. I don't want Emma treating Stephanie and Grant like servants. They're more than that. They're both willing to protect her, which is important. When they got hired, their duties didn't include looking after me and my messy kid. They had two mature adults they had to clean up after or drive around. By treating them better, they have more reason to look after us, besides a paycheck. Plus, they're genuinely nice people. I'd rather I helped them out, so they had time to socialize, than resenting me for the extra work I made for them."

As I stripped for bed, Pen remarked, "You're getting a little shaggy on your pussy."

"I can't see over my belly to see my pieces and parts to shave it as well," I replied.

"I have the perfect remedy," Pen said. "Robert and I can take turns shaving you. I think Robert should start tonight, because dollars to donuts, he'll have an erection when he's finished, and you know how much we like his erections."

"We do like his erections," I agreed. "You want first crack at my hairy pussy, Robert?"

"You trust me with a sharp object that close to the lady bits?"

"Sure, although if you haven't done it before, maybe Pen should give you pointers."

So it was that a man shaved my pussy bald for the first time, with Pen laughingly instructing him on the finer points of shaving lady genitals. We didn't make it back to the bed for our first sex, Robert plowing me from behind in the shower, with Pen supporting me as I was bent over. We took a shower to clean up and went to bed for Pen's fucking.

When that was over, we were panting slightly, lying spread out from the combination of vigorous sex and excellent orgasms.

"I think we should tie Robert down tomorrow night," I said. "I've been tied down for him and for you. I've tied Becky down to see what that was like. I'd like to see what we can do when Robert is at our mercy."

"Oh, I am so in with that," Pen said. "I've got some wonderful ideas."

"I do too," I said. "Some of them involving other toys."

"Wait a minute," Robert said. "I'm not sure if I like the sounds of that."

"Robert, you can't refuse without trying it first," I said. "If you end up not liking it, that's one thing, but it's not like we plan on whipping your cock and balls. We like you and don't want to damage the goods. It's fair play, after all."

"Fine, I'll play," Robert said, laughing.

"I think we'll need to blindfold him," Pen said, mysteriously. "We wouldn't want him to know what's going to happen before it happens."

"I agree whole heartedly. Blindfold and tie downs. Maybe we should do a little shopping tomorrow, unless you've got charitable things to do."

"I have some things in the morning, but we can take time in the afternoon."

"Good, I can finish my chores before we leave."

"What chores?" Pen asked.

"I asked Stephanie to divide up all of her daily chores into three lists, one for her, one for Bonnie and one for me. We switch lists the next day, and again the third day. Everyone gets a little of something, and we get everything done earlier, so Stephanie can look after the kids while we're gone. I suspect Bonnie will want to go out with us as well."

"Robert, who gets Grant tomorrow?" Pen asked.

"You take Grant. I'll have Acme pick me up, drop me at work, and get me again at the end of the day."

"Excellent."

Once again, we curled up with one another and fell asleep in each other's arms. I felt blessed to be there.

******

At breakfast, Stephanie gave Bonnie and me our work details. We worked out in the new gym for ninety minutes before heading to our assigned floor, which is how Stephanie broke up the work. Since we intended to switch every day, everyone would get a bit of everything. I had the floor with most of the bedrooms, including the kid's room, so I had them help me make the bed and pick up their toys, before vacuuming.

"Every day, whenever someone comes to clean your room, you help."

"When can we go play in the water?" Emma asked.

"When someone is available to go with you and keep an eye on you," I said. "The sooner everyone gets done, the sooner that will be. If everyone helps out, we should all have the afternoon off, although Pen, Bonnie and I are going to do some shopping this afternoon. Stephanie will have some time to look after you though, because everyone pitched in to clean the house. Got it?"

I made up all the beds, cleaned the bathrooms, dusted and vacuumed all of the floors. Living on the beach tended to mean sand got brought into the house so vacuuming every day was a must. We all finished by lunch time, which consisted of sandwiches and chips. Pen had spent the morning confined to her office, making calls, begging for bucks for her charities.

"Listen, I really want to thank your for your help this morning," Stephanie said as we chowed down.

"We had an ulterior motive," I laughed. "We want to do some shopping and have you look after the kids while we're gone."

"How terrible for me," Stephanie said. "Looking after two well behaved children while working on my tan."

"Don't forget that you get to use the gym we set up," Pen said. "It's there for everyone to use. Take advantage."

"While we're out, let's get a volleyball set up," I said. "I can't play as hard as I usually do, but I can play a little, and it's good exercise. I could see all of us out there in the evenings when it's a little cooler, batting the ball back and forth. Good workout for all of us."

"Can I play too?" Emma asked.

"You can start to learn how to play. Exercise is good for all of us," I told her. "You probably would get run over if you played with the adults. Better to get older first, be we can certainly teach you."

"Where are you going shopping?" Bonnie asked.

"Adult store. Want to come?" Pen asked.

"Definitely." Bonnie grinned.

"Since Grant is driving, he might be able to pick up some things for Stephanie," I said.

"What kinds of things?" Stephanie asked.

"Fun things," Pen said. "You'll see."

"Pen and Becky were wearing some toys during the reception," I said. "So were Ruby and Annette. They had a good time."

"I do remember, they seemed to be having a great time."

"Like that," I said.

"Are you going to get me in trouble?" Stephanie asked.

"It depends on what you mean by trouble," Bonnie said. "If you mean increasing the sexy times you have with your husband, then yes, we plan to get you in worlds of trouble."

Stephanie stole a glance at her husband who was smiling.

"For instance," I said, "have you ever tied Grant down on the bed and seen what kind of trouble that got you both into?"

Stephanie shook her head, looking at Grant again. His grin was wider.

"Just saying," I said.

******

In addition to Grant driving the Bentley, we had an SUV of Acme guys following us. I don't know if they'd been told where we were going, but when we pulled into Jack and Jill after stopping at Dick's Sporting Goods for the volleyball equipment, there was some looks back and forth. Two guys hopped out and accompanied us into the store, although they stopped at the door to keep an eye on us while we shopped. We dragged Grant around with us, which embarrassed him no end, especially since it looked like he was with three women at once.