My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Will I have a period?"

"When you're older. We'll talk about it some more when you get older. It's something most women have, so you'll need to know before they start so you're prepared."

"Good, I don't want Daddy to have any more babies. He's bad. He doesn't love his children."

Out of the mouths of babes.

"He'll never have another baby," I assured her. "We definitely know that this baby will be Mr. Bill's if Bonnie is pregnant. Billy will have a brother or sister, just as nice as he is, and the baby will be loved and cherished, just like he is."

How awful that Emma had to know this, and that she'd have to worry about her father having another child he didn't love.

"Good," Emma declared.

"Go play with Billy some more. I'll help you put your swim suit on."

"I'll take care of it," Pen said. "I'd like to put mine on as well. Billy, why don't you get some water for all of us. Come along."

Pen giving Bonnie a chance to recover after Emma's sudden pronouncement. How so very much like her to know Bonnie might need a minute.

When they were gone, Bonnie said, "I was such a fool; such a damn fool. That anyone should even think of asking that, if it was Bill's baby. Oh, God! That my son knows I was with someone other than his father is so humiliating. How could I have been so stupid?"

"You think you were stupid," I said. "I married the bastard. I married a man who wanted his own daughter to die for a little bit of insurance money, or because he just didn't care. We both made mistakes, but mine was so much bigger than yours. I feel sick that I ever let him touch me. You need to quit beating yourself up. We all learned something valuable. Bill has forgiven you. Now, you need to forgive yourself. Don't let it drag on you. Be happy you learned before it ruined your life."

Bonnie smiled ruefully. "It will be kind of nice if we're all delivering babies within a few months of each other. Automatic playdates for our kids."

"Exactly. I'll remind Emma that Ransom is someone you want to put behind you, like I am."

"Thanks."

******

Bill arrived at six and he and Bonnie disappeared for awhile, Bill clutching a Walgreen's bag in his hand.

Ten minutes later, we heard a loud whoop from Bill.

"I guess we don't need to ask," I said.

"I guess not," Robert said, laughing. "I'm glad to see they figured it out."

"Soon enough not to blow it."

They didn't immediately reappear, so there might have been a little celebrating going on. The table was set for dinner and Stephanie and I were setting the food on the table before Robert made an announcement over the house intercom system. "Dinner is being served."

They showed up five minutes later, Bill in his casual clothes, Bonnie trying to straighten her hair.

"We're going to have another baby," Bill announced.

"We figured when we heard the big whoop," I said.

"I'm going to have a brother or sister?" Billy asked.

"You sure are, tiger," Bill said. "You're going to be a big brother, and I just know you're going to do a bang up job of looking after your baby sibling. You do a nice job of looking after Emma, so I know you have it in you."

Billy grinned so wide, it looked like his lips were going to meet his ears.

******