My Husband Fucked Me Over Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a bondage kit for the bed, deciding we enjoyed it enough we shouldn't use Robert's ties anymore, but got something made for the purpose, which used nylon straps and velcro for the cuffs. More lube, as lube was a good thing to have an adequate supply of with any toys we used. I got the Max 2 for playing with Robert remotely, and the Lovense Nora, which you could pair with the Max 2. Whatever one partner did, the other one would experience opposite but similar sensations. I decided to get the Lapis, which was similar to the Feeldoe I now used, but allowed for clitoral stimulation for the wearer. That would be fun to use with either Becky or Pen. I also bought a Tenera clitoral stimulator, which could also be paired with the Max 2, giving us a couple different options, including Robert being able to stimulate both of us at once if it were paired to both at the same time.

Bonnie and Pen were picking out their own toys.

"Okay, Grant, at the very least you need to buy this for Stephanie. This is what we were talking about at lunch, that four women were wearing at the wedding reception. Most of the time, Pen and Becky had theirs in music mode, so it just vibrated in concert with the music. However, several times, George and Greg were playing with their wives with the phone app, taking control of what their wives felt.

"You can control them from across the room or across the country if you're both in a wifi connected room. You can use preset patterns, or create and save your own. You can play with Stephanie while you're out eating or at the movies. You could play with her while she's taking a bath, or sunning herself on the beach. There are almost endless possibilities.

"When I was living at home, I had Pen put this inside of her every night at seven when she was not working. I could play with her remotely, so even if I wasn't with her, I was with her. You know what I mean? I could give her pleasure, even though I was thirty miles away."

"That does sound fun."

"Sometimes, Pen would wear this when she had anal sex with Robert, so both of them got the benefit of the vibrations in her pussy, so it was like I was playing with him at the same time."

"I see."

"We talked about Stephanie tying you down at lunch. You can also tie her down, blindfold each other, and other kinky stuff. If you don't want to spend money for one of these kits," I showed him the one I was buying, "you can use rope or old ties. You can use a feather to tickle each other, or something soft like a silk scarf. Experiment with each other and see what kinds of things turn you on. I have to say that when I was tied down, the sense of helplessness was very erotic. You can really jump start arousal with some of these items. Oh, and don't forget water based lube when you're playing with toys."

"Okay. What's this thing?" He pointed to the Max 2 in my shopping cart.

"That's the male equivalent of the Lush 3 I think you should get for Stephanie. You put your dick in the end and Stephanie can control both vibrations, and pulsing contractions. They both have music modes, although you can't wear this under your clothes like Stephanie can. But say if Robert needed to take a business trip and he couldn't take Pen with him, either of us can give him some jollies while he's on the road. Instead of going solo with his hand, we can still play with him, maybe while he plays with us at the same time. Now look around and find some things you might like to play with, that Stephanie might also enjoy."

"Do you think Stephanie might enjoy girl-on-girl sex?"

"I don't know for sure. I mean it feels good. I think all sex feels good, but she may not have any attraction to women, and your brain does play a big part of sexual pleasure. If you felt disgusted by it, you probably wouldn't enjoy it."

"I don't think she's disgusted by it, she just hasn't experienced it yet."

"Do you ever watch porn together?"

"Sometimes."

"Does she seem turned on when there's lesbian sex being portrayed?"

"Sometimes. It varies, and I don't know why."

"That's a discussion you need to have with her then, particularly when watching it. Ask her what makes one different from another."

"She seemed sort of interested when you said you might have sex with her if she wanted it, when you gave us a child."

"I'm sure she might be curious. I guess I was. I didn't protest too much when Pen told me I'd have to have sex with her as well as Robert."

"You don't resent them for that?"

"I would have, had they tried to force me, but they didn't. They more seduced me into trying it, and once I did, and found out I liked it, there was no reason not to keep doing it. If you wanted to experiment a little, I'm fairly certain Becky, or even Mary, might be interested. Becky was okay with Bonnie experimenting with it. They gave Bill a nice little show while he was stuck in Houston on a job."

"And you don't care if Becky plays around?"

"She's a free agent, able to do what she wants. While we like each other, a lot, Pen and Robert are my main squeezes. Because of the children, they're who I want to spend the rest of my life with."

"You don't want to get married again?"

"Not really. Not that I'm opposed to the concept, but I can't marry either of them, and like I said, I want to spend the rest of my life with them."

"Robert's a bit older."

"It hasn't slowed him down any."

"He's a lucky guy."

"I think Robert makes his own luck. It helps that he's a good guy. If he was an asshole, I'd have given him the children and nothing else. He made it easy to love him, just as Pen makes it easy to love her."

"You've stirred up a lot of changes."

"In what way?"

"We were more like servants before."

"And now you're not. Do you feel they're good changes?"

"Yeah."

"Then I'm glad. There's always room for improvement. I think children also bring changes. That's part of it. You have this little cocoon of married life, you and your spouse together. You add a child, and now you have to think outside of that cocoon. The presence of Emma and I have expanded their cocoon, got them thinking outside of their little love zone, including others in their thinking. It's changed relationships because we've needed to alter roles. Robert isn't just a husband anymore, he's a Daddy. Pen isn't just a wife any more, she's another mother. Stephanie isn't just a housekeeper anymore, she's also the children's guardian. You're not just a driver, you're the babysitter on the road. Really, once you expand that zone, it's hard to retreat to your cocoon again. If I'm going to trust you with my children, I want more than a paid employee, I want a friend who cares about my child almost as much as I do."

"I see. That makes sense."

"Go pick out some stuff. Have fun."

"Were you always this adventurous?"

"No. The Tafts got me doing a lot of this stuff. They're experimental. They just didn't experiment outside their marriage until I came along. I was pretty trapped in the wife/mommy zone, and to be honest, the mommy more than the wife. I had one vibrator, relatively unused, and that was it. I've become far more sexually adventurous after meeting them."

Grant went on his own and I looked to see if there was anything else I wanted. I remembered when I'd been tied down as Pen's birthday present and she'd smacked my ass until I orgasmed. Hmmm. Maybe some sort of spanking tool. We probably couldn't use it with the kids in the house, but maybe, if we sent them down to the beach with Stephanie and Grant? I also wondered if Robert would let me spank his bottom. Even if he didn't, I was fairly certain Pen would let me spank hers, and Becky had already let me spank hers, so yeah, why not. I bought a lightweight paddle.

When we were paying for our purchases, Grant looked at the paddle.

"Really, a paddle?"

"Don't knock it until you've tried it, cowboy. I'll have you know Pen made me cum when she spanked me on her birthday."

Grant looked at her and she shrugged her shoulders. "You should have seen her ass. It just begged to be spanked."

He looked at Bonnie. "If you're wondering if I've done it too, the answer is yes. I had my reasons, but it didn't work out badly for me, or my husband, for that matter."

We were in the car on my way home when I got a call from Detective Hanson.

"What's up, Detective?"

"We've been able to file charges on your husband for attempted murder, at least seven counts."

"What! How?"

"Zack Snyder gave him up."

"I thought he was holding fast on the burglary charges."

"He was. We went back and saw him yesterday afternoon, and the guy wouldn't budge. We told him that Ransom probably knew he was going to get arrested when he broke into the house, that he knew the house was under surveillance. We asked him if Ransom asked him to do the houses in a particular order. He got a little contemplative when we asked that question, but still stayed firm.

"We finally put him back in the general population because we figured we were done. Apparently, once back in jail, Zack heard the rumor that Ransom was broke. Early this morning, Ransom was beat to hell and Zack asked to speak to us. We pulled him into an interview room. He asked if he could get a deal on his charges if he gave up the man who put him up to the burglaries.

"We got the ASA down to the jail and he reached a deal saying that the only charges against Zack would be the three burglaries he got caught committing. He admitted that he was promised twenty grand if he burglarized the three houses, and if he happened to kill any inhabitants he found in any of the houses, the fee would get increased to a hundred grand. In addition, he could keep whatever he stole from the houses. It turned out that he was told to burglarize your house last. Zack believed that Ransom hoped Zack would get arrested for the burglaries, and the people he might have killed in the earlier burglaries, and he'd never have to pay anything because Zack would get the needle. He watched the place for a couple of days, and finally went in when it didn't look like anyone was going to return for the foreseeable future. It's seven counts because when Zack ask how many people were living in the houses, Ransom said three in yours, three in the Smith's, and one in Edith's."

He hadn't known Ben was living there, or Edith's parents staying there. Too out of touch. He knew about Becky though. Had I said something? She'd spent the night a few times while he still lived there. Maybe he figured she might be there.

I guess it wasn't a surprise to me. Ransom had proven at every turn he was a despicable human being.

"Did Zack say anything about whether he was supposed to kill the children?" I asked.

Bonnie and Pen's head shot around when I said that. I saw Grant looking at me in the rearview mirror.

"The children weren't mentioned by name. He was just told to kill anyone he found."

His own daughter. He was willing to kill his own daughter. We did have a small life insurance policy on her. Another twenty grand to add to his coffers.

"Thanks. I guess it was no worse than I expected after talking to him yesterday. I still find it hard to believe he didn't care if his daughter lived or died. Did Zack know if Stan Fremont was hired to kill me too?"

"He didn't know for sure. But said he got hired just before he was released the day after Stan followed you and got killed. That made the news the inmates were watching. That does seem to be suggestive though."

"Damn suggestive. What a stupid, fucking, god forsaken, asshole."

"He was a cold bastard, that's for sure."

"Was it Zack who beat Ransom?"

"We think he had help. Zack isn't a big guy. Nobody will admit to it though."

"Will he die from his beating?"

"No, he'll live to get the needle."

Or life at least.

"Thanks for calling and letting me know."

"You're welcome. I'm sorry how this worked out."

"You did your job. That's all anyone should expect."

"You take care now."

"You too." I hung up.

"Ransom was arrested?" Bonnie asked. "He was willing to kill our children?"

"Anyone the burglar found in the houses," I said.

"I can't believe I fucked that shit heel," Bonnie said. "My husband should beat me black and blue. I want to kill him. I want him dead in the worst way."

"He got beat up pretty bad. The burglar may have had something to do with that. I don't know how bad."

"Not bad enough," Bonnie said. "It could never be bad enough."

"Why did he break into the homes during daylight?" Pen asked.

"He watched the houses for a couple of days, and we were all gone. I guess he figured he'd get the stuff. The burglary seemed more important than the murders since he didn't know when or if we'd return. We were gone by Thursday night. He hit us on Sunday."

"I can't thank you enough for inviting us all to your house, Pen. You might have saved all our lives," Bonnie said.

I sent a text to Beverly. Ransom has been charged with seven counts of attempted murder. The man sent to do the job was told to kill anyone he found in the houses, including Emma. There was another child in one of the other houses. I hope Ransom burns in hell.

She didn't text me back. What could she say? She'd raised a soulless monster for a son.

******

I gave the news to Emma when I got home.

"Honey, you're daddy's been charged with attempted murder. The police found enough evidence to make a case against him. The man who broke into our home, was told to kill anyone he found inside."

"Daddy wanted to kill me?" Emma cried.

"Apparently so, angel. Ransom couldn't love anyone but himself. Not me, not you, not anyone. The man might have killed Billy if he'd been home. I'm sorry, baby. If it weren't for you, Emma, I'd feel like I'd wasted my life with him. The only good thing he ever did, was give me you, my most precious gift."

I held her as she cried. Someone who was supposed to protect her with his life, had hoped she died. It was on the news that night.

The breezy, bright young newswoman said, "In a bizarre twist to the story we ran a couple months ago, regarding Robert and Penelope Taft paying Samantha Ford to give them a child after Ransom Ford stole money from the charities Mrs. Taft fund raises money for, Samantha's husband, Ransom Ford, currently in custody at Lee County Jail, awaiting trial on charges of on Grand Theft, Attempted Rape and Battery on a Pregnant Woman, was charged today with seven counts of attempted murder.. Our investigators have found that two of the alleged targets for this murder for hire scheme, were two four year old children, including his own daughter. Mr. Ford was apparently beaten severely at the jail today.

"We're unsure if the beating was in relation to the murder for hire scheme. This may have been the second attempted hit on Mrs. Ford. Just last Wednesday, a man who was apparently engaged to conduct a hit on Mrs. Ford, was killed by a bodyguard for the Taft's while they were out for dinner at the Gulf Coast Town Center Mall. And now, in other news..."

Emma cried again as we heard the story. That night, I slept in Mary's room since she was gone, sleeping with Emma, holding onto her for dear life. The next day, it was almost the same. I couldn't let Emma out of my sight. I needed her no more than an arm's length away all day, missing working out, skipping the cleaning, sleeping with her again Wednesday night..

Thursday was my obstetrician appointment. Before I left, I did my share of the housecleaning, and apologized for yesterday.

"Grant told me it was pretty rough finding out Emma's father wanted her to die. I understand why you didn't. Emma is such a sweet thing, it's hard to imagine anyone not loving her."

"Anyone but her own father apparently. Listen, I'll do two floors today to make up for it. Just spend time with Emma. I wanted to mother her too much yesterday, but I want her to feel like everyone else does care for her to make up for dipshit."

"Not a problem. I'll take the kids down to the water and spend time with both."

Since I cleaned two floors, I felt I could give up exercising for one day. I had time to shower and put something on for the doctor's office visit, going to Fort Myers again for my doctor, Grant driving, with another Acme vehicle as escort.

Pen and Robert went with me and Emma. We found out Emma would have a half sister. I was glad. Emma had wanted a sister so badly. I finally started backing away a little, giving her some breathing space. I hoped I'd shown her enough love that it made up for the love she realized her father never had for her.

When we got home, Emma rushed to find Billy to tell her she was going to have a sister. We found them down by the water again, Bonnie and Stephanie chatting as they watched Billy.

"I'm going to have a sister," Emma said, running down to the beach.

The ladies both turned to look at us. "Congratulations," Stephanie said, "although I'm unsure as to who I should be offering congratulations to. Seems like it's everyone."

"It is everyone," Pen laughed. "It's a communal baby."

"Hey, Bonnie," I said. "On that boat trip a few weeks ago, it seemed like you and Bill were hoping to have another one. Did you change your mind or are you still planning to have one?"

"We didn't change our mind. I quit taking my birth control pills on the boat."

"How's it going?" Pen asked.

"The process has been going great. Lots and lots of sex, and a lot of experimentation since you guys entered my life in a big way. Bill was out of town a couple of times, but his Houston trip got cut short, and all of the excitement has sort of got us connecting in a big way."

"When's your period supposed to start?" I asked.

Bonnie pulled up her phone and checked her calendar. "Uh, a couple days ago."

"Did it?" Pen asked.

"No."

"Do you think you could have caught so fast?" I asked.

"I'm not sure. It didn't take much effort the first time."

"I think you need to ask Bill to make a stop at a pharmacy on the way home," I said.

"Do you really think so?"

"You're late, and you've been trying," Pen said. "It's certainly within the realm of possibility."

"It's so soon. It took Samantha like three times once she went off the pill."

Pen shrugged. "I'd at least check. If you're pregnant, you need to stop drinking alcohol."

"Wouldn't it be fun to think that you, me and Edith will all be pregnant at the same time?" I asked.

"Are you pregnant, Mommy?" Billy asked, tuning in now that Emma had stopped chattering so excitedly.

"I don't know, Billy. I suppose we're going to find out."

Bonnie sent a text to Bill. He immediately called her in response. We could all hear him even if she didn't put it on speaker.

"You're pregnant?"

"I'm late, so it's possible."

We didn't hear the rest of his conversation, although we heard Bonnie's side.

"That's the whole purpose of the test." "I might have to stop drinking, so it's important." "I know it's early." "I stopped taking them, it could have happened." "We'll manage." "I love you too, more than I could ever say." "Oh, Sam is having another girl." "Hurry home." She hung up and looked at us with a smile on her face.

"Is Bonnie pregnant, Mommy? Is Billy going to have a brother or sister like me?" Emma asked.

"Maybe. We don't know for sure yet," I told her.

She thought for a little bit. "Could it be Daddy's baby?"

A sudden look of pain in Bonnie's eyes, another reminder of her infidelity. I took Bonnie's hand and squeezed it.

"No, angel. It's not Daddy's. Her baby can only be Mr. Bill's. We know this to be true."

"How do we know?"

"Because once a month, a woman has a period if she's not pregnant. That's one of the ways you know if you're pregnant, you stop having your period. A period is where you have some blood come out of your body. Bonnie has had several periods since Daddy. He's been in jail for a long time."