All Comments on 'My Husband Fucked Me Over'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You forgot to put the chapter no in the title so it can't sort correctly in your index.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think this is a fantastic series! I first discovered this author some time back via the Blackmailed Bride series which I loved. Then by accident I lost track of this author. Fortunately I discovered this latest series recently and am greatly enjoying it. I love the engaging style which makes the protagonists so likeable. And there is also a real sense of feminine empowerment which is a nice change from a lot of the content in the NC category. Now I need to dive into the rest of the work by this author!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

DEAR AUTHOR, CONGRATS ON ANOTHER CHAPTER ! ALWAYS ENTERTAINING. 5 STARS.

OGHMNWOGHMNW6 months ago

This is a wonderful fantastic continuation to this story. The weekend boat trip is a perfect way to get out of the public eye. I did notice a few typo’s in referring Richard as Bill, not to be confused with Bill and Bonnie. I like the idea of Edith getting to enjoy dinner with a “gentleman“. The idea that Becky could end up with Antoine before the end of the weekend is very possible. Thank you and looking forward to reading more of this Great story!

Cindy1001Cindy10016 months ago

Not only highly entertaining, but I loved it that they took the time to analyse their feelings of jealousy and fear. Very good writing!

Ravey19Ravey196 months ago

Another excellent instalment, some cinfusion over names of Robert at times but nothing too serious. Thought it was a really good analysing all their feelings after bringing Becky in and showing her how good sex with a knowledgeable experienced man was. Bill and Bonnie - I wonder what you have planned for them? 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous