My Husband, My Servant

Story Info
Nice, pleasant wife becomes his selfish bitch.
3.1k words
4.32
7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers

My husband is my servant. I keep his cock locked in a chastity cage. I cuckold him with two lovers, Richard and Glen. He's a masochist as well, so I have him come up with some of his own torments. That way, I know he enjoys them. Besides, it's humiliating to have to think up your own torments.

I'm also a phone sex operator and I have an OnlyFans account. I'm enjoying my freedom to be as sexual as I want.

It all started seven years ago. My husband had lost almost all interest in having sex with me. My fingers and my vibrator helped, but they weren't sufficient. I wanted my husband to fuck me.

One night when we were lying in bed, I'd had enough. I was so frustrated that I pulled the covers down, pulled my husband's boxers down, and jumped on his cock cowgirl style. At first, his cock was too soft to do much, but I suppose my aggressiveness aroused him, and soon I was bouncing up and down on his stiff cock.

After I had my orgasm, I climbed off him, pulled the covers up, and rolled over. I heard a faint, "What about me?" from my husband.

"Take care of it yourself," I snapped back. I smiled, listening to my husband masturbate. Surprisingly, it didn't take him too long to cum.

My aggressiveness in the bedroom that night rekindled my husband's interest in having sex with me, which I appreciated. From then on, whenever I felt frustrated, when I felt I wasn't having enough sex, I just took it like I did that first time. Pull the covers down, pull his boxers down, and jump on his cock.

After about six months of my taking his cock when I wanted it, one night while we were lying in bed cuddling, my husband confessed that he liked my aggressiveness in the bedroom. Like I hadn't noticed. He also confessed that he wanted me to be more dominant both inside and outside the bedroom. I asked him what he meant.

"One thing I've been thinking about is you tying me to the bed and you jumping on my cock whenever you want as much as you want without worrying whether or not I'm enjoying the sex."

I smiled and replied, "Really? You like it when I take what I want from your cock."

"Yes," he replied.

"Okay, pick up some rope on your way home from work tomorrow. You'll spend Saturday afternoon bound to the bed naked, while I spend Saturday afternoon fucking."

After a few minutes of silence, I heard my husband whisper, "Do it now."

You don't have to ask me twice. I pulled the covers down and found my husband's boxers already pulled down and a stiff cock. I jumped on his cock and bounced up and down until I had an explosive orgasm.

I'm glad I had a couple of days and YouTube to practice knot tying. I spent several hours watching and trying while my husband was working before I could tie a slipknot and a square knot easily.

Saturday morning was frustrating for my husband. He wanted me to tie him to the bed soon after I woke up but I made him wait until a couple of hours after lunch.

We went up to the bedroom. I stood there and watched him undress. After he was naked, I had him lie on the bed and tied his wrists and ankles to the posts of our four-poster bed.

Once he was bound, I undressed, casually, keeping my back to him. Once I was naked I blew him a kiss and left the bedroom. I came back into the bedroom about fifteen minutes after I'd left.

I jumped on my husband's cock and fucked him in a reverse cowgirl. After all, this was supposed to be about my fun, so I let him watch my back and butt while I bounced up and down. After my orgasm, I got off him and left the bedroom. I cleaned up in the other bathroom and made him wait about thirty minutes before I went back into the bedroom for round two.

I spent the next three hours fucking and leaving him. I'm not sure what he did to pass the time, but I watched some TV in the living room. Finally, after I'd had seven wonderful orgasms, I laid down next to him and cuddled him. Since he was bound to the bed, I could cuddle for as long as I wanted, which was almost as nice as the seven orgasms.

Finally, I untied his left hand and told him he could play with himself. I sat on a chair beside the bed and watched him try and get himself off with his left hand, since he's right handed. I enjoyed the show.

My husband wanted me to act like a selfish bitch, and I was learning to enjoy being his selfish bitch. I asked him later about this, and he told me that because I'm so nice and pleasant with him most of the time, playing a selfish bitch is like adding a spice to a dish.

At the time, I didn't completely understand his desire. There are plenty of selfish bitches in the world. I'd spent most of my life working on being nice and pleasant, only to find out that my husband wanted a selfish bitch.

It wasn't until later that I understood what my husband wanted was the contrast. He didn't want me to be a selfish bitch all the time. He wanted me to mostly be nice and pleasant and occasionally be a selfish bitch. It was the contrast that he wanted, not the bitch.

The next time I tied my husband to the bed, I added a new twist. I fucked him in the reverse cowgirl position again, and when I had my orgasm, I didn't get off his cock. I turned on the TV in the bedroom and watched a show. My husband was frustrated that he couldn't see the TV and all he could see was my bare back, but he didn't complain while I did it. He complained while we were cuddling.

Hey, at least I kept him company this time rather than leaving the bedroom.

The next time I tied my husband to the bed, instead of watching TV shows in between the fucking, I watched porn. My husband was doubly frustrated since he couldn't see the porn and all he could see was my back.

It worked out great for me. The porn playing on the TV kept my husband's cock stiff for the three hours I enveloped his cock with my pussy. The porn motivated me as well, and I had eleven orgasms before I cuddled with him and let him get himself off with his left hand. He was getting better at using his left hand, probably because I was making him practice. Maybe he was practicing on his own as well.

I came up with one last twist to my husband's bedroom dilemma. I started putting condoms on my husband's cock so he wouldn't feel as much as I felt. I wanted to be sure he didn't cum from my fucking him.

One night while we were cuddling in bed together, my husband shared another idea of his. Basically, he wanted me to tie him to the chair in the bedroom and for me to masturbate on the bed, where all he could do was watch me get myself off.

I liked the idea and told him I would do that for him. I also told him that he could tell me any ideas he had, and if I liked his ideas, we would do them.

So, one Saturday afternoon, I tied him to the bedroom chair, undressed, and masturbated on the bed with one of my vibrators. It was a lot of fun for me. I could rest as long as I wanted to between orgasms and all my husband could do was watch me pleasure myself and watch me lay naked while I recuperated.

My husband's next idea was a chastity cage. I was unfamiliar with the concept, so he showed me pictures of chastity cages on the computer. I got the idea of a cage, but I wasn't sure what he wanted from me. Finally, he explained that the cage worked in combination with my taking his cock. In other words, the only times I would let him pleasure himself was after I used his cock.

The idea intrigued me, and I told him to order whichever cage he wanted. He ordered a stainless steel cage. I found out that I would have to clean the cage and him once a week. Basically, tie him to the bed, unlock the cage, clean the cage, clean him, and lock the cage back on. If I wanted to use his cock while I had him bound to the bed, I could.

The first few weekends I had my husband bound to the bed for cage cleaning, I used his cock and let him play with himself with his left hand. As I read more about chastity cages, I discovered that teasing was a part of chastity.

I realized that even though I had to bind my husband to the bed to clean his cage every Saturday, I didn't have to let him play with himself. I could clean the cage, use his cock, clean him, and lock him back in the cage without an opportunity for him to play with himself.

I also learned that I could put a time limit on his left hand. The time could be as long or as short as I wanted. All I had to do was untie his left hand rope from the bedpost. When the time was up, I could pull his hand away from his cock using the rope tied to his left wrist. I didn't even have to pull it very far. Just far enough that he couldn't touch himself any longer.

The first time I tried this, I just watched him, and when he was close to cumming, I pulled his hand away, The first time I pulled his hand away, he pulled back hard. It was all I could do to keep his hand away from his cock. Subsequent times, he didn't pull as hard and it was much easier for me.

I teased him by repeatedly pulling his left hand away from his cock. It was like he was torturing himself by getting himself close to an orgasm and then I'd pull his hand away.

One of my long time sexual concerns was that my husband was always hesitant to go down on me. When we were newlyweds, I'd blow his cock as much as he wanted. I had to ask him to go down on me, and he always seemed to do it begrudgingly. After about a year of this imbalance, I stopped asking him to go down on me and I stopped blowing him.

One morning as I was drinking my coffee, I put two and two together and came up with a naughty idea. I spent some time thinking about what I wanted, and I came up with some new rules for our relationship.

That night, after dinner when we were sitting on the living room sofa, I turned off the TV and told him, we needed to talk.

I told him how much I enjoyed our bedroom games and that I wanted to try something new. Now, he was paying attention.

I told him that his playing with himself would be tied to him giving me oral orgasms. I could tell he wasn't thrilled, but he didn't say a word.

I laid out the following two rules.

1. My husband would have to eat me to three orgasms for me to release his left hand for thirty seconds. Less than three meant no release at all.

2. Each additional oral orgasm would grant him an additional fifteen seconds.

My husband was silent for a long time before he finally agreed.

I truly felt like a selfish bitch. I was getting way more orgasms than I was giving. He had gotten better at using his left hand to masturbate, but it still took him anywhere from three to five minutes of stroking to orgasm. When I let him.

For him to have a good chance at one orgasm, he'd have to eat me to nine or more orgasms. Yep, selfish bitch.

Since it was Thursday night, I told him the rules would go into effect after the Saturday cleaning and tease. That Saturday, I pulled his left hand away for over an hour before I let him stroke himself to an orgasm. It took him five minutes of stroking to cum.

The following Saturday, my husband had only eaten me to four orgasms during the week. Progress? I tied him to the bed, cleaned his cage, used his condom covered cock for a couple of hours, and let him stroke himself for exactly forty-five seconds. After I pulled his left hand away and retied it to the bedpost, he knew I was serious about my rules. No, he didn't have an orgasm. I cleaned him up and locked him back in his chastity cage.

It took three weeks before my husband was horny enough to orgasm in less than his earned seventy-five seconds. Overall, he ate me to 15 oral orgasms to earn his one manual orgasm. As a selfish bitch, I considered that a fair trade.

Cuckolding my husband came fairly easily. Once he told me he wanted me to have boyfriends, I took off my wedding ring and put it in my jewelry box. Three months later Richard introduced himself in the grocery store.

While I was getting to know Richard, I had my husband set up his own bedroom. I wanted the master bedroom for myself and Richard. After my husband bought the bedroom furniture he wanted, I had him mount speakers on the walls and a transmitter in my headboard. I wanted him to clearly hear every word and sound from my bed. After he finished, I could tease my husband just by masturbating while he was trying to get to sleep.

My husband has a full-time job and a long commute, so it was sometime after Richard and I were having sex that my husband wanted to be responsible for all the housework. Since he has a long commute, I continued making dinner for the two of us. One task I was glad to get rid of was hand washing my silk bras and underwear.

After two weeks of nothing to do during the day but watching TV, I opened my NiteFlirt phone sex account. It took me about a month to get used to sex talk on the phone. I learned lots of new concepts and heard lots of fantasies. If anyone asks, I tell them about my relationship with my husband and my lovers.

When OnlyFans came to be the one stop porn shop, I created an account. The pictures and videos are me topless or naked, and me binding and tormenting my husband. My husband is my photographer.

Between phone sex and porn, I make a nice little income. I keep my prices low because my husband has a good job and we don't really need the money. I use my earnings mostly to buy lingerie and sex toys.

I ran into Glen at the coffee shop. After I got to know Glen, we started having sex. Now having two lovers, I had to set up a schedule. Richard visits me on Tuesday nights and Glen visits me on Thursday nights.

My husband knows that I'm preparing dinner for my lover and me, so he stops on the way home from work and picks up a dinner for himself. He usually gets home around 6:30, so my lover comes over at 7:30.

I'm already dressed in a negligee, so my husband gets to see my outfit while he's eating dinner. He has an hour to eat his dinner before he's confined to his bedroom for the evening.

After my lover and I have dinner together, we sit on the sofa for a while and make out. We go upstairs to my bedroom and fuck. Usually, I'm on my hands and knees with my lover pounding me from behind, but if he's tired, I'll indulge him by fucking him in the cowgirl position.

Most of the time, my lover leaves after sex, but sometimes, he'll spend the night. That makes for a hectic morning as my husband and my lover both have to get ready for work. It's a good thing my husband has a separate bathroom, although breakfasts are interesting. Generally, they eat the eggs and bacon I prepare quietly.

My husband usually makes his own breakfasts, so it's a rare treat for him that I get up and make him breakfast. Yes, I'm making breakfast for my lover and I make extra for my husband. I'm still making my husband breakfast.

With two lovers, I go through some silk underwear and negligees during the week. It's a good thing my husband hand washes them for me.

Between my husband and my OnlyFans customers, I hear or read lots of torment ideas. My husband has turned our basement into a dungeon and we spend hours playing.

I'll bind my husband to a St. Andrews cross and flog his back. Sometimes, I'll restrain him to a wall using chains and padlocks, and leave him restrained in the dungeon for hours at a time. Generally, I'll remain in the dungeon making OnlyFans content while my husband watches.

One of my favorite pieces of dungeon furniture is my cunnilingus chair where I can relax and my husband is in a comfortable position to eat my pussy as much as we both want.

My husband wants me to be topless wearing blue jeans when I torment him in the dungeon. My fans on OnlyFans seem to really like those pictures and videos.

My favorite torment is still the original torment. Every Saturday afternoon, I tie my husband to my bed, clean his chastity cage, use his condom covered cock, give him his limited opportunity to orgasm, and lock him back in his cage for another week.

Between the oral orgasms from my husband and the fucking by my two lovers, my pussy has never been happier. My husband is satisfied as well, as I've become the nice, pleasant, selfish bitch he really wanted.

chatbug
chatbug
472 Followers