My Husband's Fantasies Ch. 03

Story Info
Sherry gets slowly drawn into our game.
1.3k words
4.06
15.6k
12

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What else can you get for £10?

For the second time this week I'd had a trigger text, "give me five minutes" meant he was keen for me to get to the bedroom and start the process of teasing him and eventually bringing him to orgasm. I knew he was tied naked to the bed, sporting a massive erection and probably dripping wet now.

I finished the email I was reading and walked the short distance to the bedroom. As expected he was there, excited, naked, blindfolded and couldn't hear a thing. I checked his phone and turned up the volume into his earbuds slightly. This triggered the response I was seeking and I saw his cock twitch. I spun on my heel and went back to my emails. Poor sod.

About 10-minutes later I went downstairs and as I poured myself a cold drink. I started to hatch a plan. For the first step I opened the back door wide and when I came back up I went to the bedroom to crack open a bedroom window. As I left I could see the curtains moving slightly in the breeze and PJ's juices dripping down his shaft. He could feel the breeze I had created and the disturbance in the air caused his imagination to start to race. He probably imagined someone had entered the house. I say 'someone' but I knew exactly who he was thinking was making their way upstairs to play with his cock. However, Sherry was at work today and unavailable anyway. That didn't mean I couldn't have some fun pretending to be her though.

I went to the bathroom and used some perfume I'd received as a present. Not my scent but handy to have under the circumstances. This was intended to confuse and add to the scenario I had in mind.

The next time I visited him about two minutes later I went over to his right side but reached across with my left hand and started to trace a finger up from his thigh across his stomach and down the other leg. He looked rock hard now and was still producing his wetness. I put my finger tip on the end of his cock and around his glans to spread the juices.

Then I stood up, put my hand down my knickers and rubbed it against my already juicy slit. I pushed two fingers inside me and I too was dripping as my mind raced to get my plan in place. I had a lovely few seconds and started to enjoy my actions with PJ completely oblivious to what I was up to. When I pulled my hand back out again I transferred my juices to his cock and stroked so slightly and slowly to start his handjob. I quickly sped up, something I never do at this early stage and continued at an almost hurried pace. I cupped his balls and gave them a squeeze, something else he's not used to and I could see he was super-excited. He wouldn't last much longer.

I brought my mouth to within inches of his throbbing cock and made sure he felt my breath on him as I continued to wank him. Goodness knows what was going through his mind as he was rock hard and enjoying every second of this new style of hand-job. I knew what I had hatched was working.

The last part of my plan was to wank him into some tissues and catch all of the ejaculate leaving him clean and tidy. Again this was highly unusual and would arouse further suspicion in his mind. I usually left him splattered in his own sticky mess when I finished. When he came, he seemed a little quieter than usual but still blasted his load over several squirts into a neat pool in the tissues I used. Whilst I didn't spill any, I made a point of wiping around and along the length of his cock to be especially attentive this time.

I grabbed the £10 he'd considerately left out for me and practically ran out of the door and down the stairs. I'm not sure how long it takes him to free himself but I didn't want him to see me leaving. I left the back door ajar and didn't lock the front as I left the house. My execution was perfect, I thought, just a little cooperation from my bestie and I would be patting myself on the back for weeks.

Minutes later I'd walked to the coffee shop on the pier, cancelled my appointments and rung Sherry to meet up for a chat. I'd formulated an additional subtlety that I thought might be fun.

Sherry turned up and said, "You look flushed chick, have you been up to no good?" How well she knows me.

"I need a favour to wind PJ up. Do you fancy a pressie?"

"Always. Is he paying then?"

"Of course, but I can't tell you much more, he'll get these coffees too." I said and dropped some cash for the waitress.

So a quick shopping trip at a well known clothes chain results in Sherry getting a pair of new gloves and me with a big smile on my face. "I just need you to come round tonight and show him these new gloves and mention that they were exactly £10, can you do that for me?" I asked her.

"Course I can but at some stage you're going to have to tell me what's going on" she said

"Of course I will but just trust me for now" and I winked at her. She smiled through the slightly confused look on her face.

By the time I got home, PJ was downstairs, dressed and sitting looking at his phone. "You left in a hurry sweetie" he offered.

I told him, "I had to dash, I had a new starter to see this afternoon who doesn't have internet access at the moment so I've had to do her induction in Costa" I could practically see the cogs turning in his head. Was this a wind-up, was this a dream come true, who had been pulling him off? So many questions but no clue as to how to go about asking them.

We had dinner and, right on cue, the doorbell rings. Before either of us can move, the door opens and Sherry walks in to join us. Ever the decent host, PJ gets up and makes her a drink and we chat away like we've not seen each other for ages. We always have something to talk about and there's never any silences between us.

When the drinks arrive I say to Sherry, "Are those new gloves chick?" and she says, "Yeah, Primani's finest. I got them today £10 for real leather and fake fur. What do you think PJ?"

He makes some throw away compliment about the gloves and goes to sit down but there is a slight pause and I can see that he is putting two and two together. When he sits I can see that he looks a little pale and puzzled but soon buries himself in his phone.

Sherry and I continue to chat for a short time before she leaves. As she gets up she hugs us both and I can see that PJ has got something of a bear hug on her. "Steady on big fella" she says and gives him a bit of a sideways look.

When I walk her to the door she leaves with a quiet, "you've got some explaining to do I think"

When I go back to PJ he doesn't look me in the eye and I decide on a bath and an early night to leave him to puzzle the day's proceedings.

Unusually, I lock the bathroom door, run the bubbles and settle in with my phone to hand. Predictably its not long before Sherry is demanding to know why she got a feel of a stiffy on the way out of our house and what the 'glove fetishist' is going to be like next time they meet!

I explain.