My Husband's Fantasies Ch. 04

Story Info
Sherry pulls of my Husband and so does the campsite owner.
1.4k words
4.35
7.1k
5
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sherry makes her full debut.

When I began to explain the back story, Sherry must have gone through a few emotions but surprise or shock didn't seem to be amongst them. The details of our activities when PJ was tied to the bed, his penchant for anonymised sex, the blindfold, the extra confusion I'd introduced all peaked her interest. When I mentioned that her name had cropped up from time to time that didn't seem to phase her either. If anything she seemed flattered maybe, certainly interested and demanded more detail.

It must have been twenty minutes before she chipped in with her account of making him perform in the garden and how that had fit around her phone call to me. We laughed, fortunately, and joked about what to do with him now he thought she had an incriminating video of him wanking. At least I thought we were joking.

PJ, on the face of it, was pretty straight-laced and not one for public displays of affection or anything else exposing his passions. He didn't drink, played golf, hosted a pub quiz every week and liked a bit of home maintenance. Normal everyday interests and a vanilla persona. His sex life was a little different.

In addition to the cock-lock I mentioned in a previous episode, he liked a cock ring and also owned a few other toys. A favourite was the remote vibrator. We would fit PJ with the device, a bullet with a short wire (an aerial I presumed) attached to his cock via a rubber sleeve. I would carry the remote and was in full control of his pleasure for the evening.

It always meant a meal or drink out and I took great delight in activating the vibrations whenever he interacted with anyone. Buying drinks at the bar, ordering food at the table and speaking to waiting staff was hilarious for me and progressively more difficult for him as the evening wore on. I'd give him the occasional period of peace as the batteries were tiny and I needed to pick my moments.

If the batteries didn't fail, I would hit the highest setting when the bill came and see if I could get him to explode in front of a waitress. Two successes and one fail was my hit rate. Invariably, I had to take over the payment procedure as he was literally speechless at this point. I couldn't explain what was really going on and reassured onlookers that he was ok but distracted and a big tip placated the waitress. We would leave pretty quickly after this too.

Driving home with underwear full of spunk was uncomfortable for PJ but made me have a smug smile throughout the journey.

Sherry didn't know nor need to know any of this so, much like our other fun, it wasn't shared unless we'd been indiscreet. All of our activities were very doable for much of the time. PJ knew how busy I was with work so never made any demands I couldn't service for fear of being disappointed.

The worst scenario was that he'd have to wait for a few extra minutes whilst I managed my workload sufficiently to satisfy him and he had other, more mundane, interests to occupy him when I was unavailable. 99% of the time this worked perfectly, the 1% was where I ultimately needed a backup plan I suppose.

It was actually Sherry who realised that there was a shortfall that needed to be addressed and whilst I was reluctant to fully involve her I was reassured by the fact that there was a good chance I would never need her help. Plus after she told me of the shenanigans in the back garden it wasn't a massive leap in my mind for her to actively help out.

Our plan was that if ever I was completely unavailable to satisfy PJ's requests in the bedroom because of work that I could call upon her to pop round and give him a handjob. We agreed this was highly unlikely and she seemed ok with accepting £10 for her services.

We joked about this arrangement, about how lucky PJ was that I had a 'wing-man' ready and about what this made her by accepting £10 for handjobs. We laughed a lot as I never really thought anything would happen or that PJ would ever have his fantasy fulfilled by Sherry but this added to our merriment and was a good source of nods and winks when we were in other people's company without us giving the game away to anyone.

Sherry said she should have a 'test drive', as she called it, while I was in but I never agreed to it as it seemed unnecessary really. She feigned disappointment and we laughed some more. She would ask about whether I had 'got much work done' or if PJ had 'been busy' that day so, as I saw no harm in reporting in, I told her whenever he'd been feeling horny and had to be 'dealt with'.

Our code for me reporting sexual activity was to tell her that I was £10 richer or had £10 to spend and this usually meant I bought the coffees or paid for something that we shared and we joked that PJ was financing our social life. Some weeks it could be £30 or £40 and everyone seemed to be benefiting from this arrangement.

Sherry's occasional visits to our house in the afternoon seemed to become more frequent and I'm sure she hoped to catch PJ in a compromising position. I thought that maybe she wanted to watch me pull him off just so she would be able to copy and not arouse suspicion in his mind. In any event no such opportunity arose for her and we continued to refer to the hand jobs as an interesting aside.

It also became routine to check out my dick pics each time we met and Sherry helped me select 'pic of the week' etc. So much so that we hatched a little plan. When PJ was waiting to be pulled off, I got into his phone and added Sherry into our messages but hid her name by renaming the group. This meant that she'd get PJ's photos in real time and could peruse them as she wished.

Genius I thought but PJ noticed the point where she'd been added and asked about it. When I confessed what I'd done, and why, he was actually excited about it and insisted we carried on as if he didn't know. If anything, the pictures were sent more frequently and gave me and PJ a shared secret to giggle about. He loved having a wider audience for his cock and we talked about how complimentary Sherry had been. I think everyone liked this arrangement and this has continued ever since. Who knows how far these have been circulated. I've deliberately never told Sherry to keep them to herself.

It was probably weeks (or maybe £100) later before a 1% opportunity raised its head. PJ had played golf and had returned to the house feeling horny without checking whether I was in the office. I had been called in to deal with an urgent disciplinary matter and hadn't messaged him. The perfect storm was complete when I got a "give me 10 minutes" trigger message and I panicked.

At that moment I was about to start a disciplinary interview and there was no wriggle room. It was time to put my friendship to the test and I sent Sherry the following message, "You're up. PJ is waiting, take your time with him and don't forget to get paid. Key under the plant pot. Enjoy." I tried to put it out of my mind and be professional. I got an "Ok, will do" message back as I turned my phone off for the meeting.

It was more than an hour later that I was able to turn my phone back on and head home. There were no messages from Sherry and I wondered what had happened. When I got in I was greeted with a cup of tea and a cheery, "hey babe". Nothing much else was said and I made a quick trip to the office upstairs and looked in on the bedroom. I don't know what I expected to see but everything seemed neat and tidy. My mind was running eighteen to the dozen but I didn't want to ask questions as this would have been out of the ordinary so I had to bite my lip.

I texted Sherry, "How did it go?" but all I got back was a photo of a £10 note with, "I'll get the coffees Chick". "Tomorrow, Costa, 3.30pm x" I replied, I needed a report.