My Husband's Fantasies Ch. 02

Story Info
Husband gets caught wanking by my best friend.
1k words
4.42
23.8k
11

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caught out in the garden.

PJ was also a fan of the all-over tan.

Whilst the coronavirus had prevented foreign travel to anywhere that might have provided access to our favourite nudist beaches, the back garden was sufficiently open to the sun but private from others to allow him to sunbathe without disturbing any of our near neighbours. This was particularly annoying as I was tied to my desk 90% of the time and he was able to lounge around our garden most of the day completely naked with the occasional visit to the house for a cold drink.

Any infrequent opportunity I had to sunbathe had me in skimpy clothes but, despite the privacy we enjoyed, I wasn't brave / reckless enough to expose too much.

Wi-Fi access was pretty good throughout our property so that meant PJ could access titillating sites on his phone that usually resulted in him masturbating and sending me pictures or video calling me during the proceedings. This was, of course, happily adding, I'm sure, to his excitement.

He seemed to take great delight in exposing himself to me and this practice of video calling whilst wanking had also taken place whilst in other places. I'd had such a call while shopping and probably the naughtiest one was whilst on a train journey but more of this another time.

This particular sunny day, PJ was happy in his own company and in the south facing garden he had his back to the house listening to music, watching porn and busily playing with himself. So much so that he didn't hear the gate latch nor any soft footsteps around the back of the house. Sherry was so comfortable in our relationship that she felt able to walk around to our back door if no one heard her knocking at the front. She later told me that she thought no one was in so walked down the garden to see my husband. He was pumping away on his erection oblivious to her presence. She says she was standing there for a good five minutes watching his obvious enjoyment of rubbing his shiny cock. She didn't know what to do. Her list of options were

*Take some photos or video, maybe even video call me and ask for advice

*Slip away and pretend she'd never been there but knowing she'd had a private show that was difficult to forget and a story to tell

*Join in and help to finish him off or maybe join in without him seeing with her own self-pleasure

Or, what she eventually did do -

*Put the ball in PJ's court by deliberately casting her shadow on to him to see his reaction.

PJ jumped up when he realised he wasn't alone but was unable to hide his erection which pointed directly at Sherry. She stared him in the eye and simply said, "Hello, is Sandy out then?"

PJ, on the back foot, reached for a towel but Sherry ordered, "Don't you dare!" which stopped him in his tracks. She made him sit down and made conversation with him whilst staring at his erect cock.

"Please don't tell Sandy about this" PJ said. Sherry hesitated for a moment and replied, "I won't if you carry on while I watch. I want to see the rest of the show." And as she realised her position of power and gaining confidence, she added, "Come for me, I know you want to."

PJ hardly hesitated. He was aroused past the point of caring, somewhat unashamed and thinking this was an opportunity not to be missed he took hold of his cock lay back on the sunbed and continued to slowly stroke his length while Sherry just stood there. "Why don't you pull up a chair?" he sarcastically said in between strokes.

"Go and get me one, I'll wait here and ring your wife."

PJ sheepishly headed for the house whilst Sherry sat down on his lounger and took out her phone.

Coincidentally, as I needed a cuppa, I greeted PJ in the kitchen just as my phone rang, a call from Sherry. PJ stood there frozen to the spot so I took hold of his erection and slowly stroked him when I spoke to Sherry with a knowing smile on my face. Her conversation seemed friendly enough and, assuming she was ringing from her house, I invited her round.

"Ok chick, see you in 5-minutes" she said.

"You'd better put some clothes on or make yourself scarce. Sherry is on her way." I said, picked up my drink and went into the living room.

PJ picked up a kitchen chair and carried it into the garden. Sherry greeted him with, "You've got 3 minutes, you'd better get on with it!" and pushed him down onto the sun lounger by his shoulders. He resumed his stroking with some ferocity and with a great deal of purpose.

Sherry sat on the chair with her phone still in her hand and enjoyed the show. His expertise in wanking is worth the ticket price. On this occasion he was quick and enthusiastic. With his head tipped back and eyes closed it didn't take him long to stroke his cock increasingly faster to reach orgasm and he pointed his ejaculation towards the guest. Long spurts of semen shot from his cock which Sherry managed to mostly avoid but some went on her leg. When he opened his eyes he saw her smile and her phone still pointing towards him. She wished she'd recorded it but thought quickly, he'd had his eyes shut throughout.

"That's made a lovely video" she said. "Nooooooo, you have to delete it" he pleaded.

"I'll delete it when you've earned it" she said. "Please don't show it to Sandy, and now she's expecting you, oh god, don't do anything rash" he said.

Sherry simply got up and walked into the house semen dripping from her leg. In the kitchen she took some kitchen roll, wiped herself down, inspected herself in the full length hall mirror and joined Sandy in our front room.

PJ was terrified and excited!