All Comments on 'My Husband's Suggestion'

by helen_surrey

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Jaydean409Jaydean4092 months ago

Fabulous!!! Need more!!!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesit2 months ago

On Helen, there is no going back now😇😇

Anna

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago
Very Good

Helen just needs to get her last hole opened up good by the strangers cock and learn that she can have anal organisms also. Steve can watch his wife loose her anal cherry and make Steve clean up afterwards. This is a start to great cuckold beginning for Helen and Steve. She'll get DP'd, DAP and airtight along with multiple cocks and Steve can play fluffer and cleanup.

LustyScribeLustyScribe2 months ago

Very hot story, but I suspect Steve will have some misgivings when he realizes he'll ALWAYS pale in comparison. Pandora's box...opened!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

What a perfect situation, seeing another man who you KNOW has a huge cock take your wife to his room. Going up later and seeing what he’s done to her and how much she loves it. I love the queasiness I feel knowing that he’s completely conquered her and can do whatever he wants to her.

I love seeing her loving his huge cock,knowing he can own her if he wants to. Having her doing whatever he wants. Making me watch as he invites friends over and has her strip and suck him as they talk about how hot she is and laugh at me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I have been a cuckold for many years, started out in swinging lifestyle but after some time wife decided she wanted “single” men that just wanted to fuck her. She prefers large cocks since I am small. She does enjoy being sub to these dominant men. I do enjoy seeing her used by these guys and she is a lot more nastier then she is with me.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Super Hot- please continue ....

Geezer83Geezer8319 days ago

1. Well written

2. I can't relate to the husband.

3. Being average, of course I hate the size issue

4. I like the respect for the husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhelen_surrey@helen_surrey
Widow, looking to move on with my life My late husband was not an adventurous lover I enjoy roleplay and naughty chats