My Husband's Suggestion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm Helen, who are you?"

We gasped as our bouts of laughter caused his mighty cock to shake and pulse inside me while my pussy clenched even tighter around his shaft.

Well, that must be it. He'd ejaculated so now his cock would diminish, that magnificent manhood would slip out, and he'd roll off me. We'd tidy ourselves and go our separate ways.

I dreaded going separate ways. "Could we do that again sometime soon?"

As I finished the question, he spun around on the bed, put his head between my thighs, and nuzzled me, licking, sucking and blowing. I must have been soaking and he was licking his own cum. How can a man do that? I was mesmerised by that thought and I opened my eyes to find his semi-hard cock only inches from my face. How could I possibly have survived having all of that inside me? Compared to my husband, this stranger really was absolutely enormous and beautiful to behold.

Tentatively, I reached and touched his penis. I stroked it from base to tip along the underside and it quivered. I gripped it near the base and squeezed. It was warm and firming up again. I ran my hand up his shaft and a bead of semen oozed from the tip. Could I? Yes, I licked the bead away and felt so naughty that I almost came again. It was warm and thick but oddly dry tasting. I expected a creamy taste and was a little disappointed that it was salty, otherwise more or less tasteless. I stroked again and more semen trickled out. I licked it away then kissed and licked that beautiful purple dome. I felt so naughty.

His ministrations down below plus my feelings of being wicked, had me on the edge again. I trembled and he pulled away. In one smooth movement, he stood beside the bed, flipped me onto my stomach, and reached underneath to pull me into a kneeling position. Pushing my head down and raising my backside, he thrust inside. It was hard and vigorous fucking and I came within seconds. He didn't stop, just kept ramming me and I came again, then again. The amazing third time didn't stop, it simply kept building and building, peak upon peak, and still he fucked me.

Is this what they call a multiple orgasm? It must be, here it comes again. I wish Steve could see this -- watch me being taken to heaven and back over and over again. Oh, Steve, thank you, you've helped me discover what's been missing, this is what I've been missing. You must have known that you'd never awoken me, never fucked me and never satisfied an unknown need in me. Oh, how it must have torn your heart to think that you were not fulfilling me. How long have you known? How long have you been longing for this to happen? How long have you been planning this? You know me so well, better than I know myself. I wonder how many more women there are in this world that have never been fucked properly? How many more women don't realise what they're missing? That's a frightening thought. Steve, you really must see this, see me being fucked. Why does my mind wander like this every time this stranger makes me cum?

I was wrenched from my reverie by strong hands pulling my buttocks tight against him while his huge cock pulsed and spurted more sperm into me. The last traces of my first multiple orgasms leaked from my body.

Lying side-by-side, I was completely sated and in a state of euphoria while my lover was still panting from his exertions. His wonderful cock rested in my hand, not fully hard but still firm and weighty and slightly flexible as I stroked him. I did something that I'd never considered before. I began by kissing his chest as I unbuttoned his shirt and worked it off his broad shoulders and eased his muscular arms out of the sleeves. I licked sweat from his chest, kissed his nipples, and continued down his body. I removed his shoes before I eased his trousers and boxer shorts over each foot while kissing and licking his thighs.

I knelt between his legs where his balls hung and his thick penis curved across his belly. It was all new ground to me but it seemed obvious what I needed to do. I lifted his testicles and licked the underside of his scrotum. A wave of his overwhelming, erotic aroma flooded my nostrils, and the taste of salt and musty sex on my tongue created a little flood of pleasure in my stomach. Earlier, he'd pushed his tongue into my anus and it had brought me the most unusual wicked feeling. Now I did the same to him, first licking the tight puckered ring then probing with my tongue. It was my first time but I believed I was doing the right thing.

He raised his legs onto my shoulders and pushed my head into him. The tight anus opened for my tongue and I penetrated deeper before licking towards his testicles. I licked and kissed them, then gently lay them back. Starting in the hollow between testicles and penis, I slowly kissed along the underside of his penis. I tasted the mixture of his semen and my pussy juice. Reaching the bulbous purple head, I worked my tongue up and down the ridge of the V then lifted his firm but flexible penis and fed him between my lips into my mouth.

I really had no idea what I should do but it's called sucking so I did and I brushed him with my tongue at the same time. Steve had asked me to do this for him but the thought always revolted me. Now, of my own volition, I sucked a massive cock.

The stranger groaned and tensed and his cock slid further into my throat. I gagged and he pulled back. I rubbed the tip on my tongue, swirled back and forth, gripped the base, and bobbed up and down. He expanded, forcing my jaw wider, and it became uncomfortable but I was determined to finish what I'd started.

My jaw was on fire and he began forcing his cock into my throat again. I tried to help, pulling back before I gagged and then moving forward again. Each time it felt like he went further down my throat and when he suddenly began to twitch, he pushed my head away and a thick white jet of cum plastered my lips and nose. His hard cock sprang upward and a second powerful jet shot up my forehead and into my hair. As I pulled his cock back towards my lips, a third jet splattered my dangling hair and I could see the globs of cum hanging there. A fourth load hit my chin and neck before I managed to get him between my lips again. I sucked and swallowed, sucked and swallowed, and as the last of his salty cum trickled into my mouth, I realised that I'd sucked a man to ejaculation and drunk at least some of his cum.

But this wasn't enough. I wanted Steve with me, wanted him to share my experience. "Can I ask Steve to come up?"

"Sure, of course," he said. "He's your husband and already has a door key."

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I picked up my mobile phone. As I did, my lover pushed me back, knelt between my legs and rubbed his cock against my clitoris before poking inside me, pulling out, and sliding down toward my anus. Back up, he slipped into my pussy then out and up to my clitoris.

I misdialed three times. On the fourth attempt, I heard my husband's voice. But,  as I spoke, my stranger powered into me and I gasped loudly. This was absurd. A man was driving me to orgasm while I talked to my husband on the phone. Not only absurd -- absolutely exhilarating, too.

"I'm going to cum," I blurted down the phone and told Steve to come to the room. I threw the phone down as wondrous multiple waves of pleasure flooded through me.

I was fucked hard and fast and soon after I'd screamed with orgasmic delight, he pulled out and showered my stomach with more semen before slipping back inside to gently ride out my orgasm.

I heard a light tap on the door, then it opened and Steve was in the doorway. I'd never seen him look so excited. My lover rolled off me and Steve's mouth dropped open. He stared -- and I wanted him to fuck me there and then while this tall muscular stranger who'd brought me so much pleasure, filled me and covered me in semen, looked on.

Having closed the door, Steve walked toward the bed, unbuckling his belt. He slid his trousers down, leaned over and kissed my lips. When he pulled away to kneel between my legs, I saw the glint of my lover's semen on his lips and patches on his shirt. He'd kissed me on the lips even though I had another man's cum there. It must have taken a great deal of courage.

Steve's cock entered me --  but it felt different, almost not there. He pulled back and it fell out. My pussy must have been so sloppy, stretched wide open and wet with cum that he couldn't keep inside. Lifting my hands above my head, he must have noticed the semen on my wedding ring, He looked into my eyes and grunted as I felt a warm splash on my inner thigh. Steve had unloaded: a strong spurt but it was over oh so quickly. I could tell by his faraway expression, his quivering and clenching of muscles, and a long drawn-out sigh, that it had been good for him.

The stranger had clearly planned it all -- the semen glistening on my body, coating my hands and wedding ring, while he lay next to us with his vast penis lolling across his stomach. It was designed to leave my husband in no doubt that he'd FUCKED me and I really couldn't understand what had come over me.

I'd humiliated my husband, my love, my partner in life, in front of a stranger. I was mortified but it seemed that Steve was excited in his shame. The sight of me had made him come so quickly. Perhaps he felt he'd let me down and perhaps I thought he had. But I could see exhilaration in his eyes.

When I'd blurted those words on the phone -- "I'm going to cum" -- it had obviously excited him and pleased him that a stranger had awoken such intense feelings in me.

My husband had been aroused by what I'd said and what I'd done and, at that moment, he knew that the missing element in our marriage had been found...

12