My Illicit Threesome Pt. 02

Story Info
I am seduced by two of my students.
3.7k words
4.43
15.3k
11

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mature female university lecturer with two of her students.

Over the next couple of weeks Neil was in my mind a lot of the time. Not only when I masturbated, which was now, with no man or Sammi around, most days, but also when I wasn't masturbating. Suddenly his tall, lean form would be there in the front of my mind. I would see his thin, angular face, his quite long, light brown hair, his green eyes and beautifully full lips. And of course, I would see his naked body and his big, hard cock that would get hard again so quickly after fucking me. He was, I knew, becoming a sexual obsession. This surprised me, not just because I was seemingly lusting after one so young, but also because he had driven my boss, Bryan Higgins from my thoughts,

I told Sammi about Neil and Bryan on the phone. We spoke most evenings, often just as we were both going to or, were in bed with the inevitable consequences, phone sex and mutual masturbation.

*

"Can I give you a lift Ms West" Neil said pulling up alongside me as I stood at the bus stop one morning a couple of weeks later.

"Thanks Neil that would be great," I replied. Getting in the low car, a mini I think, I was aware that my lowish cut top probably gaped a bit for I saw his eyes on my chest and as I sat down and my skirt rode up a little more than was ideal. With autumn now well in place I was, thankfully wearing tights so I didn't 'flash the flesh' as I would had my legs been bare.

"So why ma'am are you slumming it today?" he asked as we pulled away.

"My car has a problem and it's being repaired."

We chatted away about university matters as we sped along the main road to the university. We were there in ten minutes or so and to my relief he didn't say anything out of place. Being so close to the main subject of my masturbating over the past few weeks was hard to handle. I found myself becoming aroused as I looked at him and thought of the things we'd done together in my fantasies. This is insane, I thought as I got out of the car in the students' car park.

"Thanks for the lift Neil."

"You're most welcome," he replied pointedly looking me up and down. "You look great Jayne," he added making me feel flustered. "Especially for an older woman," he grinned.

"Thank you," I replied looking away from him.

"What time you off today?"

"Er around three, why?"

"I'll give you a lift."

"No that's fine Neil; it's kind of you, but no thanks."

He persisted and I relented and thanked him. To be truthful the idea of him giving me a lift home in the traffic that I knew would be awful and would slow the journey quite appealed for I would get to spend more time with him. Jesus, I thought I'm getting like a teenager with a crush, I must be going fucking mad.

When I got to the car at just after three, he was standing beside it and his friend Paul was in the back. We all said our hellos and were soon on our way. The traffic going out of town was, as usual, horrendous and we talked about why it was always so bad without defining a cause or reason.

When we were probably just a couple of miles from where we needed to turn off the main road into the lane that leads to my village, Neil absolutely flabbergasted me.

"So have you thought any more about us Jayne?"

I didn't know what to say. It would have been difficult enough if it was just him and me, but with Paul in the back it was an impossible situation.

"Neil please," was about all I could think of saying.

"Please what Jayne?" he retorted causing Paul to laugh.

"You know what I mean."

"I don't and I'm not sure you do either."

"I do."

"Do what?"

"Know what I mean."

"And that is?"

"That there is nothing between us and I don't want to talk about it."

"What in front of Paul you mean."

"Yes."

"So, you would if he wasn't here?" he replied his quick mind and verbal skills putting me well on the back foot.

"No, look, stop trying to confuse me."

"It's not confuse that I want to do to you, along with pretty much every male student Paul included. Right Paul?"

"Spot on Neil."

"What do you mean?" I asked as I became even more confused.

We were at a standstill in the heavy traffic and he turned and looked right into my eyes as he said quietly.

"You must know Jayne that we would all like to shag you."

I couldn't speak. There wasn't really any response I could reasonably make.

"Has that shocked you?" Paul asked from the back.

"Yes," I said sharply.

"What, that men want to have sex with you is a shock?" Neil asked.

"Well, no, but the way you put it is. I keep telling you I'm old enough to be your mother."

"And Jayne, I keep telling you that a lot of us, Paul and me included like older women, it's most young men's biggest fantasy."

Sitting there at a standstill in the traffic the whole situation was sexually Kafkaesque. I was tempted to get out and walk, but couldn't bring myself to do that.

"Can we just leave it please?" I asked.

"We can't Jayne," Paul said from the back. "When you stand in front delivering your lectures, we all fantasise about you."

"You don't."

"I can assure we do, all of us all the time. I am now aren't you Neil?"

"Of course. I do every time I look at her."

They were talking about me as if I wasn't there. I was in part horrified, shocked and embarrassed, but in part also excited and, I suppose, flattered at what they were saying. In some ways I was thinking wouldn't any woman approaching middle age or, in it be flattered by two young, attractive men saying how wonderful they think she is and how much they want her.

"Will you please stop," I said turning to Neil and then looking over my shoulder at Paul."

They simply ignored that.

"And in the tutorials, well," Paul said referring to the small groups I had to run with two or three students and then going on with. "Oh shit, man I don't hear a thing she says, I'm so carried away with thinking what if?"

Despite my maturity and my position as their lecturer I had no idea how to handle them. I was realising that I was out of my depth.

"You must realise it Jayne," Paul said his hand that was on the back my seat touching my shoulder.

"I didn't reply."

"You must realise what your body does to us young men and how we fancy you so much," Neil said

"No I don't" I half lied.

Of course, like most women I usually do recognise when a man fancies me. Being fairly large busted I have also come to recognise the look, stares and leers that my chest attracts. I had seen it with some of the students and of course in my masturbation fantasies the student now sitting beside me has taken that much further. In them he has sucked, chewed and licked my double D cup breasts, he has fucked my cleavage and several times he has cum on them. Those thoughts kept sneaking into my mind as we crawled along in the Mini with him and Paul saying such intimate things about me.

"You aren't serious Jayne are?"

"How, in which respect?"

"That you don't realise the affect you have on men."

"Ok yes I can see that you might fantasise about me, it's a common thing isn't it, but you shouldn't try or expect to fulfil that fantasy," I said probably unwisely for I opened up another line of conversation.

"Why not?"

"Fantasies are just that, they're unattainable."

"Not all and I don't think Paul's and my fantasy about you is Jayne."

"I won't ask what that is?" I said smiling.

"I'm happy to tell you, after all you are our teacher and counsellor, aren't you?"

"For educational matters yes."

Neil fixed me with that cool gaze of his, smiled and said.

"Jayne I can assure there is nothing that is more educational than this. It's of far greater significance than bloody creative writing."

Again, I couldn't help smiling at both his cheek and logic.

"Well I'm not paid to educate you that way."

"Well you could always do it for charity, a good will gesture," Paul offered from the back.

As we finished off the journey over the next ten minutes the conversation was lighter, but still flirty and revolved around their fantasy of me.

"Don't you have fantasies Jayne?"

"No."

"No, are you sure? I'm told lots of older women do."

"Well not that I would tell you about?"

Again, that locking of gazes and that knowing smile. "Anyone I know?" He embarrassed me by asking as I am sure I went red.

We pulled up outside my cottage.

"Thanks Neil," I said opening the door.

"How about a cup of tea as payment for the lift, we'll pick you up tomorrow as well if you like."

I know I should have been stronger and more resistant. I know I should have simply said no. I know I should have not played with the fire, but I didn't and quickly I was making tea in my kitchen as they sat in my, still to be finished lounge.

"I'm afraid I haven't finished furnishing yet," I explained. In fact, the only seating in the lounge was the large four-seater sofa over one of the arms of which Sammi had bent me and made oral love to my pussy and bottom. That came into my mind when I brought the cups in and saw that Neil was sitting on that arm.

The shorter sturdier Paul was sitting on the sofa. I leaned forward to give them their cups and knew that was a bad mistake for my top gaped. I saw both sets of eyes focus on where my top gaped and I knew that they would see my cleavage, a goodly part of each boob and my white, lace bra.

What a bloody stupid thing to do, I thought as I caught their eyes and they smiled.

"Very nice Jayne," Neil said.

Why I made such a crass remark I don't know.

"The tea?"

They both smiled and Paul said. "Well that as well, but the view was better."

"Now, now."

"Come and sit here," Neil said patting the sofa between them.

"No I'm fine here" I replied standing across a coffee table from them.

"Don't be daft it's the only other seat."

Stupidly maybe, I went and sat there and he slid down from the arm to sit beside me.

I started to talk about university life, but that was no good, it got me nowhere.

Neil added. "You're divorced aren't you Jayne?"

"Yes I am."

"I'm sorry" he said sounding sincere.

"That's ok, I'm over it now."

"How long that's been?" Paul asked

"Divorced for nine months, apart for almost two years."

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Neil asked.

"No, no I don't," I replied finishing my tea and putting the mug down on the table hoping they would take that as a hint and start to leave. They didn't.

"Looking for one?"

"No, not especially."

"How do you cope?" Neil asked.

"How do you mean?"

"Sexually," was his bombshell answer.

"That's far enough Neil," I said as I felt Paul's hip touching mine.

"It must be difficult after years of regular sex," he said.

"Just leave it please," I said as Neil turned sideways to look at me and his knee touched mine.

In a very gentle voice and with his stunning blue eyes boring into mine he whispered. "Do you miss it very much Jayne?"

I couldn't reply. I knew he would see through a lie, but there was no way I could tell them that I missed sex every second of every day and that my body was craving to be sexually serviced right at that very moment.

"Do you?" he repeated not moving his knee from mine.

"Well Jayne?" Paul said his leg now touching mine from my hip to me knee.

"No, now stop please."

Neil put his hand on my arm, just beneath my shoulder.

"I don't think you really mean that do you?"

"Yes, yes I do, I do."

I felt Paul's arm slide round my waist, his hand rested on my hip.

"We don't think so," he said squeezing me.

"No we don't Jayne," Neil said his face moving closer to mine. "Do you want to tell us about those fantasies?" He asked.

Shit somehow, he knows I think about him, I thought, but quickly realised that couldn't be as his hand ran down my bare arm and held my hand. "We don't mind telling you about ours do we Paul?"

"No, we don't do you want to hear Jayne?" Paul asked as I felt his mouth on my head in my short, blonde hair kissing it as Neil lifted my hand and kissed the palm of that. His arm went round my shoulder.

"No, this has to stop, it's crazy, its madness."

"No it isn't Jayne, it's what you want, you want us as we want you."

"Stop, please, please stop," I half-heartedly implored them.

"It's like our fantasy" Paul was saying as he licked the side of my neck and slid the tip of his tongue into my ear.

"Oh God," I groaned loving the feel of that but dreading showing it.

"We imagine undressing you Jayne," Neil said as he pulled on the neck of my top and slid it along my shoulder exposing my bra strap. At the same time, I felt Paul's hand slip inside my top at the back. "We imagine seeing your breasts, your awesome breasts, your instant hard on breasts," Neil went on as Paul's hand slid up my bare back, his fingers slipping under my bra strap.

I felt as though I was being hypnotised. The words and phrases hit me so hard sending strong erotic feelings rushing through me. I was being orally seduced and I seemed to have no way of stopping them.

"No Neil, Paul no," I groaned the sensations from his hands on my bare flesh sending powerful messages roaring through me.

"We think of sucking your nipples and squeezing your big, soft tits; you like that don't you Jayne?" Neil asked as I felt Paul fiddling at the clasp on my bra strap. "Do you like your tits being sucked teacher?"

"Stop, let me go, leave me," I begged, probably meaning just the opposite and certainly sounding unconvincing.

Neil's hand found my breast. I grunted with the pleasure it gave me.

"You want it don't you?"

"No, you're too young. You're my students."

Things were spinning out of control. I was losing it. I could 'hear' myself thinking 'why not' instead of stop it.

Paul was kissing my neck as he undid my bra; I felt powerless to stop him. I was aware that it was madness and so wrong, but I felt powerless to stop them, it was almost as if I had been drugged

Neil was whispering. "Let me see your breasts Jayne, let us see your wonderful tits."

I was then put completely over the top. I was leaning back against Paul with my eyes closed although I was still making token efforts for them to stop. Neil took hold of my hand and pulled it. My entire body jerked and my mind was filled with such want when he put my hand right on his bare cock, which unbeknown to me he had got out from his jeans. Paul quickly did the same thing and I was in this incredulous position of holding a cock in each hand at the same time.

I knew that I should stop them; I knew that I should be stronger and I knew that what I was doing was madness, probably socially and career wise. But then, since parting from Kevin my whole fucking life had become madness. Other than one mad period when I'd had a six-month affair, I had been faithful to him and had expected us to be together for the rest of my life. Finding him being unfaithful for the third time blew me away and I kicked him out. That was the signal for my craziness to begin.

The very night he went I spent in the arms and then the bed of a female neighbour. I found chat rooms, I found cybering and I made online friends with whom I had phone sex. I read Literotica, I looked at female porn and I started to write erotic stories. After the divorce became final, I had a six-month spell of 'putting it around' and I slept with six or seven guys, but then I saw sense and stopped. That's when I met Sammi and started my bisexual, lipstick lesbian affair with her.

I tried telling myself that I had become sexually liberated; another view was that I had lost my morals and standards regarding sex. My shout on that is that after finding out how unfaithful Kevin had been and meeting so many men online and in real life who cheated or wanted to, that it was a bit of goose and gander for me. The bottom line, I guess, is that I have come to see sex for what it really is, simply a process, just like having a great meal, well maybe!

As Paul undid my bra and pulled the straps over my shoulders and Neil pushed the front of my top down, Sammi's advice came to mind 'if you want it, do it' and that 'if it feels ok it is ok.'

Still holding the two, what seemed to me to be incredibly hard, pricks in my hands, I stopped resisting, both physically and, more significantly, emotionally. I gave in I suppose as between them they bared my breasts.

"Oh yes Ms West," Paul sighed cupping my left breast.

"Jayne they are fucking gorgeous," Neil grunted lifting my right breast and running his tongue across it.

I sighed deeply, maybe even grunted as the two students gave me so much pleasure by stroking, squeezing, caressing, licking, chewing, kissing and sucking my breasts. I leaned back with my eyes closed and gave into the pleasure they were providing. As they feasted themselves on my ample boobs so I felt their hands on my legs. They slipped up my skirt, which in any case was more than half way up my thighs. Two hands found my thong covered lips and clit inside my tights and knickers and rubbed me there. I was near to a climax. One of them pulled my skirt right up so it was bunched round my hips and incredulously I even raised my bum for them so they could get it higher. Somehow, and I really have no idea how, they managed to get my tights down a little way, probably around the top of my thighs thus, exposing my thong. Unceremoniously, they pushed that to one side so they could get at my bare womanliness and my wetness; yes, so they could get to my real cunt and not the make-believe ones of my hands. It was almost surreal.

It got more so as I felt both of them thrusting their hard youthful cocks in my hand. They were starting to fuck my hands and fingers. Their cocks surged further into my hands. I held them tighter forming two surrogate cunts for them as they went faster and deeper. It was an incredible experience. Although I had masturbated Kevin many times and in my crazy period after the divorce came through, I did that to a couple of other guys, I had never had my hands fucked before and I knew I was moaning with pleasure from what their fingers were doing to me

They moved so they were no longer lying beside me, but instead were kneeling so that I could see both of their cocks in my hands. I simply held my hands still and gripped their cocks hard enough to provide the necessary pressure, but not so much that they couldn't pump in and out.

And like that with their fingers in me and their cocks in my hands we all climaxed.

I had never seen so much cum as they spurted out. Alright there was the two of them, but each of them ejaculated so much more than Kevin or any of the other older, forty plus guys I'd been with had done. It was the spunk of youth I was thinking as my breasts were covered by their sticky, acrid goo.

After they left, I was mortified. Ridden with guilt and shame I simply cried for ages; I didn't seem able to stop.

How could I, a middle-aged lecturer, have done what I did with them? Where would it lead, I asked myself as I stood under the shower a couple of hours later? I was trying to wash all signs of them away from me. The crying was an effort to purge myself emotionally and I was now trying to cleanse myself physically. But how can I cleanse myself I questioned as vision after vision of the afternoon's events on my sofa flooded my mind? Visions of them stroking my hair, putting their hands up my sweater, cupping my breasts, removing my bra, taking my top off, rolling my skirt up, pulling my tights down and pushing my thong to one side? Sitting between them on the sofa I had let them paw me, caress me, suck me, kiss and lick me as they had pressed their wonderfully youthful and formidably hard cocks into my hands. I had let them finger me, rub my clit and my lips and push their fingers inside me, two from each of them at one time. And I had let them make me cum as I made them cum with my hands. And they completed fucking my hands by cumming on my breasts. God what was happening to me?