My Immortal Ch. 06

Story Info
He takes her to his home.
918 words
4.45
44.3k
3
0

Part 6 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/28/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
velvetpie
velvetpie
1,276 Followers

The seminar ended twenty minutes later and members of the audience rushed to the stage, anxious to get Gil to sign their copies of his books and it was another half-hour before Michael wheeled Gil out to the car and helped him in. I was already waiting inside and handed him a glass of ice-cold chardonnay.

"You were rotten."

I just smiled over the rim of my glass and took another long sip. "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Yes, you do. Talking about sucking my cock ... "

"That was rod, Gil. I was thinking about sucking your rod."

"Yes, and in the middle of my seminar!"

"Would you stop that? Switching back and forth between being my head and talking to me." I grinned, edging my legs apart. "And besides, I couldn't help it. You made me so hot."

"Did I?" The sincerity in his eyes made my heart skip a few beats. I was beginning to understand him and his innocence was as intoxicating as his husky voice in my mind. I set my glass down and sat next to him, pulling his glass out of his hand and placing it on the table.

"Want some evidence?" I purred into his ear as I took his hand and pressed his fingers into my creamy slit. A tremble went through his body and his eyes fluttered closed for a moment. "That's from you, from what you did to me."

"Carla ... "

"Take me home, Gil." I shivered as his fingers played inside me, coaxing more cream down. "I want to be with you."

He whimpered and I leaned close, touching our foreheads together as my pussy clenched against him. "Carla, please. Don't."

"Don't what?" I searched his eyes, widening my legs and welcoming his deeper thrust.

"Don't tease me."

"I'm not teasing you. Come inside me and find the truth."

I saw the confusion on his face but I felt his arm come around me while his fingers remained deep inside me, moving so slowly that I wanted to scream because I was aching to cum. I felt his touch in my mind and a deep shiver raced through me as he probed me, body and mind."Carla ... "

"Yes, Gil."

"What do you want from me?"

"I want you to take me home and fuck me."

"I don't know if I can."

"Why not?"

His beautiful eyes met mine. "I've never ... not since I've been in the chair."

"Why?"

He looked away from me, his eyes searching the floor. "I'm not sure I could do it."

"Gil, look at me." He took several moments to raise his eyes to mine and I touched his cheek, softly tracing the strong line of his jaw and smiling as he closed his eyes and enjoyed my touch. "I want to touch every inch of you as you've touched me and I want to feel you inside me. I want to lick you from head to toe and hear you gasp when I suck your cock into my mouth." My own words were making me hot and I rubbed my hard-nippled breast against his arm. "And I want you to lead me the entire way."

He opened his eyes and stared at me, a curious grin forming on his handsome face."I accept."

I pulled my body away from him, leaving his fingers covered with cream as I took my seat across from him and I quivered as I watched him sniff, then lick those fingers clean, his mesmerizing eyes claiming mine. We sat, staring at each other, not touching until we reached his house and Michael opened the door, helping Gil out before he offered his hand to me. When I got out, I looked around and was astounded to find that he owned the house on the bluff that overlooked my block of apartments.

When I looked over at him, he just nodded and smiled. "Yes, it's mine."

"I never knew someone lived up here. I never saw anyone ... "

"Kinda hard to roll around in the sand with this thing." I nodded. He held out his hand and I placed mine into it. "Welcome to my home."

Michael followed us into the house and I just stood in awe, gazing at his extensive collection of oil paintings and marble sculptures. Gil led me around, explaining each item with the pride of a parent, showing me the kitchen, dining room and living room areas as we went. There were two elevators in the place, he told me as we rode up the smaller one, located near the kitchen and within seconds, we were on the second floor, met by a gorgeous library that smelled of old leather and weathered paper.

The library led to a suite of rooms, each larger than the first until the fourth room opened into Gil's bedroom, the center of attention being an ornate, four-poster bed. All I could do was stare as I wandered around the room, touching the dark pink silk coverings and turning back to smile at him. I would never have thought that a man would have chosen the colors that I saw displayed before me.

"You like it?"

"It's beautiful, Gil."

"Not more beautiful than you are." The hiss of his voice in my mind made me shiver."Now get on the bed and take your clothes off."

I met his gaze, my nipples tingling. "No."

All Gil did was smile.

velvetpie
velvetpie
1,276 Followers