My In-Law Art/Porn Affair Pt. 09

Story Info
I am slowly drawn into having filmed sex with my mum-in-law.
1.2k words
2.24
4.5k
3

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

The Story So Far

I have been waiting patiently for a chance to fuck my mum-in-law (Edith) and be filmed doing so. At last I had a chance to be naked in her house and see Edith naked. It has been worth the wait.

I met Chris, the man who would direct the Art video. The video would record me fucking Edith and also of me watching Jim (her husband) fuck her.

I had soft core sex positions with Edith so that Chris could figure out the best angles to film us. My wife (Lilly) is not aware of my intent to make her a cuckold. I try to behave as if nothing untoward is happening.

So far Lilly suspects nothing.

THE NIGHTMARE

I suppose that I must have felt some residual guilt about the Art project. Unlike the last time that Lilly appeared in my dream now she was in a straight up porn film. She desperately wanted to wed the male porn star. She was utterly under his control.

If he wanted her to have a 3some she had sex with another man or woman. It didn't matter to her whichever gender she fucked. It was her pleasure to fuck whoever took the porn star's fancy. He like to watch live "girl on girl" action.

Lilly said to the porno stud "Its not just your 12 inch cock or that you last a full hour. Its not that you make me have sex with lots of other well hung men. I love you watching me being banged by other men. Stephen wasn't half the man you are. He was so possessive. He knew I wanted to sleep around and never let me."

The porn man said "He only wanted your mum's aged cunt. What an arsehole Stephen was. Even though I've fucked you a thousand times your vagina is still the tightest I have ever fucked.

Your mum's cunt must be so loose it was like Stephen fucking a paper bag. And your mum's tits must be so far south that they touch her belly button."

The porn star started playing with my wife's breasts and sucking and gently biting her nipples. He said "And he gave up the finest tits in Europe for your mum's saggy jugs. Even then Stephen only gets to use your mum's withered body if your Dad lets him.

Whereas you are free to fuck whoever you fancy."

Lilly replied "And I do, though I prefer to have sex with you watching me, and with a man or woman that you bring along. I never knew how much fun it is having sex with someone your husband brings home with him."

Porn man added "I love watching you have sex, even if it is only you wanking your clit or using a dildo or vibrator up your cunt to being yourself to orgasm. It gives me great pleasure watching your expression as you get near to the point of no return."

Lilly said "And I love seeing your cock."

Lilly kissed the porn man's flaccid cock and then they French kissed.

A SPIRITUAL BOND

Lilly said to the porn man "No it wasn't any of those magnificent things that makes me love you and not my ex-husband. Stephen and I shared a spiritual bond that only sometimes showed itself in physical and emotional ways."

It hurt hearing Lilly say "Stephen and I shared a spiritual bond that only sometimes showed itself in physical and emotional ways". It was the qualifying words "only sometimes" that did the damage.

WHAT DID "ONLY SOMETIMES" MEAN?

Did it mean that Lilly didn't feel about me as much as I did about her?

Had she once been in love but had been pretending about being a devoted wife?

Had she been faking our marriage?

Had Lilly only married me because I earned a good living when she was only training to be a Teaching Assistant?

The worst thoughts were "Lilly didn't feel any thing emotionally throughout our marriage" and "Lilly only stays married to me for my status and bank balance."

A PORN STAR IS FOR LIFE

Lilly said to her porn star lover "But we share a deeper spiritual bond."

Then came worse news.

Lilly said to porn man "A kiss from Stephen was okay. When you kiss me I tingle all over. When you kiss me with those wonderful butterfly kisses and start towards my waiting clit, I am on an emotional level Stephen could never imagine, yet alone achieve."

Porn man said "I am glad Stephen fucked your mum, because I found you and you found me. It was cosmic karma. Man fucks wife''s mum and loses wife to a better man. Wife is happy ever after."

Lilly said "I really am happy ever after. And of course I got a great divorce settlement because Stephen didn't want the bad publicity. I sold the house to finance our wedding. I must admit I wanted to fuck you before we were legally wed but it was worth the wait.

It was the best fuck ever, you having sex with me on our own island paradise, on the beach as the sun went down. The only pity was that we didn't have someone to film us. We could have got a million views."

THE "PLAN 9" OF EROTICA

Porn man said "And it was a really shit porno video that Stephen appeared in. It was good only for a laugh. He has such a small cock. Their arty farty shit isn't half as good as our home movies. Who wants to see an aged woman when they can see your well fit body?

Stephen's video got a miserably low 2,000 views and 1,000 dislikes. It was the "Plan 9 from Outer Space" of erotica."

Lilly said "Stephen's video made "Plan 9" look like "2001 A Space Odyssey". People watch his video for the same reason they watch "Plan 9". They watch it to see if it really can be that awful."

(Editorial note - In 1980, authors Harry and Michael Medved dubbed it the "worst film ever made" in their book The Golden Turkey Awards. Wood and his film were posthumously given two Golden Turkey Awards for "Worst Director Ever" and "Worst Film Ever". However it inspired the excellent 1994 film "Ed Wood"which depicts Wood's creation of "Plan 9". The film won 2 Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actor for Martin Landau and Best Makeup for Rick Baker.)

Lilly and the porn man laughed. She put on one of their sex tapes. It played out on their giant TV screen. It took up half their bedroom wall. It was of Lilly and porn man with a buxom woman. They were enjoying their home movie.

Then Lilly said "But enough of this talk, in what position do you want to fuck me?"

Porn man replied "The one that Stephen tried and never succeeded with because his prick was too tiny."

I woke up because I feared watching Lilly fucking another man and expressing their spiritual bond in some athletic sexual position.

SECOND THOUGHTS

I woke up in fear and trembling. The nightmare felt so real. It really seemed I had lost my wife to a porn star and Lilly had become a love struck slut. The questions I had thought in my nightmare still resonated. I still half believed that my marriage was charade with Lilly and I only half in love.

It took me about 5 minutes to separate the nightmare from the reality. Lilly wasn't sleeping with a porn star, she was asleep next to me.

I needed a shower. I couldn't be late for a very important date.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers