My In-Law Art/Porn Affair Pt. 10

Story Info
I am slowly drawn into having filmed sex with my mum-in-law.
1.2k words
3.35
3.3k
5
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

I had another bad dream. I was covered in sweat and my top pillow was wet from perspiration. The dream was involving and scary.

I had woken Lilly (my wife) up when I shouted "No".

I was still uneasy about finally making love to my wife's mother (Edith) and being filmed doing so. But I thoroughly enjoyed being naked with her and she being fully nude as well. The act of having sex with my mum-in-law wasn't problematic. But having to keep it a secret from Lilly was.

I have had the thrill of skin on skin contact with Edith. Now we were going to have full on sex, with Jim (my father-in-law) watching and later me watching both Lilly's parents fucking each other.

FREUD IS TALKING SHIT

Freud would say I was doing something that was against my own moral code which caused my bad dream. To Freud a bad dream equals bad mental health.

I had a bad dream. But Freud would be talking shit about it's underlying cause.

I wasn't breaking my own moral code. I was breaking the moral code that I got from my father. He probably got it from his father. My grandfather probably got it from my great-grandfather.

They probably got it from Moses with a smattering of native British morality. Technically my father's values might have come from the little known Zoroastrian religion, which has roots dating back to the 2nd millennium BCE.

SUPERMAN

For 2 decades I have been taken with the idea of being a Nietzschean superman.

This isn't the kryptonite fearing, comic book inspired creation. Nor is the Nietzschean superman, the Fred Wedlock version "giving all the world a hand". That would be pure Zoroastrian values.

The Nietzschean superman transcends the values of society. He becomes the self made man of morality, rather than the self made man who makes lots of money.

A JOKE

The reference to a self made man reminds me of the joke.

Someone said to a severe Scottish Presbyterian minister. "That is a self made man over there."

The minister didn't like the extravagantly dressed man, and drunkenly holding forth in defence of pubs and other evils.

The minister said "A self made man, you say. Well that robs the Almighty of an awesome responsibility."

THE DECISION

I stood in the shower, soaping myself and admiring my penis. I like seeing my own willy. I have only recently realised that I want to use it for anal sex with another man. I also want to lie down and feel a man's cock pushing inside my anal canal. That was once thought immoral. Indeed my own father was born with it being a crime and died with gay clubs being legal and accepted. This reflects on the inconsistency of morality between nations (in some countries buggery between males is illegal) and over time.

I thought of Aristotle and his metaphysics of Ethics.

ANOTHER JOKE.

That reminds me of another old joke.

I knew a metaphysical poet. No one understood his poetry but he was a great scrum half until his knee got Donne in.

ARISTOTLE'S 3 ELEMENTS OF ETHICS

Standing naked in the shower I decided that I would act in accord with Aristotle's metaphysics from here on. I decided this because Aristotle is the wisest mind on Ethics. His 3 elements pf ethics are

(a) There is beauty in an action which one chooses knowingly and for its own sake.

(b) A person needs to clear away all the obstacles that stand in the way of him adopting beautiful virtuous actions.

(c) Virtues are developed only through practice and by avoiding repeated self-indulgence.

ARISTOTLE AND THE HIPPY VALUE SYSTEM

The 1960s hippies wanted to be radically different. They wanted to create a new society based on free-love, nudity, clothing and music. They wanted to transcend the "old square's" ethical system.

Aristotle would applaud the hippies for having the effrontery to go round "doing their own thing".

I don't want to adopt the hippy values. I want to create a value system that is uniquely mine. The hippies didn't include fucking their parents and in-laws in their conception of "free love". Free love implied "with other beautiful young sexy people".

TRANSCENDENCE.

Jim and Edith had transcended the hippy values by inviting me to make a video of me fucking my mum-in-law. They had also transcended our society's value system. They made this unique choice irrespective of any other value system.

They had met the 3 Aristotlean elements. Therefore their making of the Art video was a "beautiful action". Hence Aristotle would applaud Edith and Jim. By this choice my in-laws are Nietzschean "supermen". They went beyond the safe values to the dangerous one of son-in-law fucking mum-in-law.

I ADOPT OTHER PEOPLE'S VALUES

Predominantly I have adopted my father's value system to an alarming degree.

In agreeing to have filmed sex with Edith I was only adopting Edith's value system.

In having a naked night with Jim I only adopted his value system.

I have adopted Lilly's "prudish" values.

TRANSENDENCE

Now was the time for me to "man up" and transcend these adopted values. But I had no idea precisely what that meant in practice. I only knew that the changes could be radical. But not too radical. I didn't want to be a second Ted Kaczynski. I didn't want to harm my marriage if this could be avoided. I didn't want to hurt people unnecessarily.

But I wanted Lilly to change from being a prude to living a more authentic life.

THE NUDE PHOTOGRAPHS

Most people have heard of the 3some between Paul Rée, Lou Andreas Salomé and Friedrich Nietzsche. There is a famous photo of Salomé with a whip and Ree and Nietzsche tied to her. All are fully dressed. Less well known is the nude photograph of the 3 of them. Nietzsche is standing with his cock pointing towards Salomé's vagina who is looking up at Rée while he plays with her right nipple. Salomé is holding Rée's cock.

MY FIRST TRANSCENDENT ACTION

In my first ethical act I chose to not just to repeat the nude photo but to have a series of 9 of them with my mum-in-law and my father-in-law. So I would be Rée playing with Edith's right nipple in one photo and be Salomé in another and Nietzsche in another.

In one of them Jim would be playing with my nipple while Edith stood to one side. In another I would be playing with Jim's nipple. This was a nod to Jim and my night of nakedness. It also would give Edith a hint that I am bisexual, without revealing that I discovered this on that fateful night Jim took homoerotic pictures of me. Edith used these photos as a masturbatory aid.

My Nietzsche photo series fitted in with Jim's love of homoerotic art and Edith's desire to see my naked body. And my desire to see both of them naked and to expose my willy shamelessly.

I phoned Jim and he agreed to ask Edith. They agreed. Chris would take the photos alongside making the videos.

I also chose to have the stored in my own house. This act of storing them transcended Lilly's "prudish" ethics.

ON THE WAY

Now I was finally ready to fuck Edith. I am heading to my car.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers