My In-Law Art/Porn Affair Pt. 08

Story Info
I am slowly drawn into having filmed sex with my mum-in-law.
2.1k words
3.6
3.4k
3

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers

The Story So Far

I am Stephen 40 a solicitor manager in my own firm. I am bisexual. You won't know how difficult it has been to write down that "I am bisexual". You won't know how difficult I find it to come out of the closet with my workmates, my friends, my mum-in-law and especially to confess that "I am bisexual" to my wife, Lilly.

It is something that I never knew before my father-in-law Jim had asked if I wanted to fuck his wife (Edith) and be filmed fucking her. It was only a night time adventure with Jim that I came to realise that I liked men almost as much as I liked women.

I suppose I should have started with "I am Stephen 40 a solicitor manager in my own firm. I am also a repressed bisexual who hides in the closet. The only other person who knows that I am bisexual is Jim. He isn't bisexual or even bi-curious, he just wanted a one off session with another man.

Jim and I never got close to anal sex. But I came to realise that I wanted to fuck another man and be fucked by him.

But, confession over, it is time for me to inform new readers, that I accepted the offer for filmed sex with Edith, my wife's mother. Of course, Lilly is unaware that I am on the way to meet the Director of the video that will see me make Lilly a cuckold. I know I shouldn't cheat on my wife, especially with her mother and watch her father fuck her mother. But Edith has big tits and I love big tits. I love seeing her in our swimming club in a one piece. I always wondered what she would look like in the nude. I liked thinking of Edith naked and soaping her tits in the women's showers.

THE STORY CONTINUES

I am now in the car, having seen off Lilly and then phoned in to the office to "pull a sickie". Feigning illness to get a paid day off work is something I had never done before. But I am gung ho and anxious to fuck Edith. Now there is the bonus of seeing my father-in-law with a boner and see him use it on Edith. The thought of seeing Jim's erect cock again added to my excitement. I was looking forward to seeing Edith's massive tits responding to Jim's thrusts.

I knew that morally I should turn around and go back home. But I was a Nietzschian ubermensch, "crossing over the bridge from the comfortable, easy, mindless acceptance of what I had been taught, and what everyone else believes, to the mountains of unrest and solitude".

DWDCA

My memory of all this was rudely interrupted by a blast on another car's horn I realised I had been driving the last few minutes without consciously being aware of the other traffic. I was "driving without due care and attention" If I had been unlucky I could have been faced with an unlimited fine and even being disqualified from driving and also 3 to 9 penalty points on my driving licence.

Had someone suddenly stepped out onto the road I wouldn't have seen him or her. I could have killed a small child because I wasn't concentrating. If I did this i could spend the rest of my life in prison had an unlimited fine.

I was badly shaken. I went into the nearest petrol station so I could have a break. I went to their loo and bought a fizzy drink and a chocolate bar. I phoned Jim to say I would be a little late.

I thought further about Nietzsche's "Mad Man" speech. I think it is the greatest philosophical piece of writing ever composed. And it was so relevant to my situation. Lilly was still in the other side of that bridge that is the comfortable, easy, mindless acceptance of what she had been taught. I wasn't.

I didn't want to do anything but concentrate on driving when I started up the car. I had eaten the chocolate bar and drank the the 500 ml bottle of fizzy. I went back to the loo and voided my bladder.

I suddenly realised that, if I had been charged with a driving offence, I would have to explain why I was in a car when I was supposed to be sick to my workmates and my wife.

But I was now fully attentive to my driving. No more philosophical speculations or even thinking about porking my mum-in-law. I arrived a bit late but without endangering the life of any innocent child.

CHRIS'S STORY LINE.

The Director. Chris. was there and itching to "pitch" his idea for the video.

Chris said to me "I want to show that Jim and Edith are married. I want to separate this video from the porn videos that purport to show a married couple.

So we show Jim and Edith's wedding photos and subsequent photos over the years. They will wear their wedding rings. We will have photos of them dotted around.

They will be preparing for your arrival by showering and getting into dressing gowns.

When you arrive Jim will show you Edith. You will kiss her. Edith will also kiss Jim.

Jim and Edith will undress you.

The sex scenes will be verite, unplanned and discretely filmed. But I want to imply that it is the first time you have sex with your mother in law.

I want that scene to be natural, uninhibited, relaxed, unselfconscious and unaffected. Not like porn stars going through the motions of having sex.

Edith won't give you a blowjob, that's pure porno.

For the sex scenes only look at Edith.

The camera operators are skilled and know what makes good video footage.

Jim will watch you fucking his wife while he is seated on a chair.

Then you will sit on Jim's chair and watch him and Edith fuck.

Then you kiss and fondle Edith, get dressed and get ready to go downstairs.

Jim and Edith, both naked, follow you.

It will end with them kissing and having another celebratory drink."

I said "Sounds fine to me."

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

Chris said "I know that you are used to Jim being naked from your times in the changing room. Now you will have to get used to being naked and seeing Edith naked. Jim has agreed to let you 2 spend the day naked together, with me watching."

Jim said "And Chris gas agreed that this will include a tableau vivant of us 3 all naked. The video camera people will do a 360 degrees of us."

Edith said "Are you okay with spending a day naked with me?"

I said "If that's what the play calls for"

Edith kissed Jim and he went out.

EDITH GETS NAKED

Edith then stripped in front of Chris and me. I knew she had great breasts. I finally saw them devoid of clothing and the support the clothes gave them. They filled half of her chest. She had a large brown areola around her slightly raised nipples.

She had a slight paunch which overhung her pubic mound. She had a full hair covered bush which was darker than I expected. Edith's bum was massive and sexy.

Chris said "I decreed that Jim and Edith must darken their pubic hair. I forgot to say that I would show them applying the hair colouring as they prepared for your arrival. I saw one mainstream film where the actress was clearly wearing a merkin."

I asked "What is a merkin?.

Chris said "A merkin is a wig for female genitalia. What made it worse was that the merkin in the film was made of false hair. The male actor had his own pubes and it looked lovely as he laid dead with his cock resting on top of it,."

I wanted to get to watch Jim and Edith applying the lotion to their wet pubic areas. It was disappointing that I would have to wait until I saw the finished product.

Chris said to Edith "Run your hands through your pubic hair towards your clitoris while Chris and I watch on the monitor. Don't move too much as the camera is focused on your vaginal area."

Chris and I watched as Edith ran her hands through her pubic hair. Chris said "Thanks Edith. I love seeing proper pubic hair eve around the vaginal slit. The scene of Jim and Edith makes their pubes more photogenic, the darker pubic hair stands out much better than their lighter pubes. Secondly it shows they have natural pubic hair. And importantly it establishes that they are making themselves as nice as possible for you."

It didn't seem to worry Edith that she was naked with 2 clothed men watching her. I guess her naturist lifestyle helped.

EDITH STRIPS ME NAKED

Chris said "Now we can kill 2 birds with one stone. Do you agree to let Edith take off all your clothes while I film it? You can then watch yourselves on the monitor. I will rove around to get the best camera angles. I want to capture Edith;s face as she first sees your cock. I won't focus a whole lot on your cock, but I will photograph it.

In the real thing we will have 2 camera operators.

It was spectacular letting Edith strip me naked. I was down to my underwear and I ached for Edith to take them off. But Edith wanted one last bout of delayed gratification. She just looked longingly at my package. The finally with my cock semi-erect she pulled my underpants down. I wanted to fuck her but this wasn't allowed.

It was fun seeing myself and Edith naked in an ART project on the camera monitors. I liked seeing my willy even when it was flaccid. But seeing my semi-hard willy on the monitor was great.

Edith and I stayed naked and Chris filmed us kissing and cuddling. He then took us up to Edith's bedroom so I could get used to Edith's preferred sexual positions. We had soft core sex so that Chris could work out camera angles. I got a hard-on with the skin on skin contact and it didn't worry me or Chris or Edith. In fact Chris videod me with my cock raging.

Chris got us to walk up and down the stairs so he could get "great angles of between the legs that aren't like porno."

THE FUNNY PART

The funniest part when Chris said "Don't keep pulling your willy. It makes it look like cheap porno actors waiting for their turn to fuck an porn actress."

I looked down at my prick and said to it "Be yourself and not some rip off porn appendage."

Edith laughed. Chris didn't.

Chris said "Edith please call Jim while I edit the film. Tell him that you 3 will have a naked supper. I won't film that. Then he can see what he thinks of my first draft."

When Jim returned Edith and I were naked and he took of all his clothing. We ate a meal while Chris continued to edit the film.

We enjoyed watching the rough draft of Edith undressing, then stripping me naked and me having an erection. Then a shot of us walking upstairs and engaging in simulated sex. Then it ended.

1ST DRAFT APPROVED

Edith said "That was excellent. I agree to pay the next instalment for a proper video"

Jim said "I agree with Edith. It's very erotic and not a bit porno."

Chris said "Are you still okay for this project?"

I said "Yes" I had seen Edith naked and she had seen me naked with my cock flaccid, semi-hard and erect and she still wanted to fuck me. I wanted to fuck her even more.

POST COITAL REFLECTIONS

I went home before Lilly got back from her work. I did the usual things like asking "How was your day?" and "Do you want a beer with your supper?".

We went to bed as usual and had sex as usual. I lay there in post coital bliss.

Lilly said "A penny for them".

I replied "I was just reflecting on how lucky I am to be your husband. It isn't just your great body or the great sex we just had. It's that we share a spiritual bond that shows itself in physical and emotional ways. If we could bottle that spirit we would be billionaires overnight."

Lilly said "That's the most romantic thing you have ever said to me." and she kissed me.

Lilly fell asleep soon after. I was only thinking of when, at long last, I would get to fuck her mother. I was hoping that Lilly would have another course that took her away for a couple of days. I drifted off to sleep still thinking of that fuck.

LovingF
LovingF
252 Followers