My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,324 Followers

"Welcome, Narges."

"Thank you, my bitch."

Vidya stiffened as the maid servant openly insulted her.

The two women, both married, but sluts for my boss, looked at each other. Narges then walked up to my wife, and cupped her breast. Vidya remained motionless as Narges groped her. Then Narges let go of my wife's breast and raised a hand.

SLAP!

Narges had slapped Vidya! Mr. Sarun stood there, smiling, watching his two slave girls interact.

"Good to see you, my bitch." Narges told her. "Now let me see your other cheek."

Vidya turned in puzzlement to Mr. Sarun, but he gruffly replied, "She asked to see your other cheek, Vidya."

Defeated, Vidya presented her other cheek to Narges.

SLAP!

My wife kept her eyes down, blushing with shame as this mere maid servant slapped her, again and again, in her own house, with Mr. Sarun's blessing.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"That's enough, Narges." Mr. Sarun suddenly interjected. Narges stopped, but a smile lingered on her face. She was the long time slave girl of Mr. Sarun, while Vidya was the newest concubine. Narges was going to show Vidya the pecking order. Vidya would have to earn her stripes.

"Vidya." Narges told her, her voice dripping with malice. "Why don't you ask your cuckold of a husband to take our luggage upstairs?"

My wife then turned to me. She betrayed no hint that her dignity had just been broken to pieces in her own house.

"Darling," She told me. "Why don't you take those luggage upstairs, to our master bedroom?"

It felt like another blow to my solar plexus, when my wife casually ordered me to take my boss's belongings to our master bedroom. It was now going to be his and hers bedroom, not mine.

* * *

"Now Rajesh." Mr. Sarun put down his glass. "Please stand up."

"Yes, Sir." I obeyed, rising to my feet while Mr. Sarun remained sitting on the sofa, with one arm thrown around my wife Vidya's waist, and another around Narges's waist who was seated on his other side. Two women, one on each arm, and both were married. And Mr. Sarun had his arms around both of their bare waists, fondling them, enjoying their bodies.

Vidya glanced towards me with a little smile on her lips. For some reason, I felt like I was standing in a principal's office across his desk, while the principal remained seated. Mr. Sarun had that aura of authority with him.

"Rajesh." He chose his words carefully, even as his hands went around my wife's back and groped her breast, making her yelp in surprise. "You are now going to be the Lead Project Manager of my company's operations."

"Oh, WOW! Thank you, Sir. I can't tell you-"

"Please don't interrupt, Rajesh."

"I am sorry, Sir."

"Again you are interrupting, Rajesh."

Both the ladies had a smirk on their face as I was being scolded by my boss.

"As you are now going to be a Lead Manager, you have an image to maintain. A loving family, a devoted wife, is one of those images. Now we all know how devoted your wife Mrs. Vidya Mathur is to you."

Everyone in the room laughed, except me. I remained standing, silent.

"Now, let's cut to the chase here. Vidya is going to be my raunchy little prostitute for the next little while. I am going to fuck her, spank her, and enjoy her body in a multitude of ways. I am also going to give her the pleasure that you cannot give, do you understand?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"You should be happy I am here to give your wife true pleasure that you cannot."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"Narges." Mr. Sarun turned to his maid. "Can you please go to Rajesh and see how he measures up?"

"Yes, Sarun." Narges got up. She was still calling her boss by his first name, I realized, while Vidya had to call him Sirjee out of respect.

Narges came over to where I was standing.

"Please remain still, cuckold." She ordered.

"Yes, Narges."

Narges reached for my belt, and unbuckled it. She then unfastened the button that popped open my jeans, and pulled down the zipper. My pants fell to my ankles. I was wearing an underwear and Narges brushed my manhood as she placed her hand over my underwear.

"He is already hard." She reported. "Although it's difficult to say, it's so small."

I cringed as Narges inserted her hand through the waistband of my underwear and wrapped her hand around my hard penis.

"Very small." She chuckled. "It's hard, but way smaller than you, Sarun, even when you are soft."

"I thought so." Mr. Sarun laughed. "How can he pleasure a woman like Vidya with that?"

"I could have told you, Sirjee, he was small." Vidya told Mr. Sarun. "You didn't have to measure him!"

My wife, even as she was describing my small penis, was sticking up for me! My penis perked a little, and Narges noticed it.

"Now." Mr. Sarun continued. "Rajesh, I know you and Vidya have a marriage and a family here, and I don't want to break that up at all. Only a few of my closest circle will know your true status. That you are a cuckold and your wife belongs to me."

Only a few of his closest circle? Who was that? And why?

"I am just interested in your wife's body." My boss continued. "In fucking your wife and enjoying your wife physically. I have no desire for her to leave you. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." I flushed even as I thanked him. I was thanking him for fucking my wife! Meanwhile, Narges was now rubbing her palm against my penis, making it hard for me to think clearly.

"Good! I just wanted to clear that. Viyda – or rather – Mrs. Vidya Mathur, is useful to me as a married woman – as someone else's wife. She is to remain your wife. On paper of course."

"Thank you, Sir. I know it's kind of you to say that, Sir."

Mr. Sarun laughed.

"I said on paper. Do you know what that means, Rajesh? It means for all practical purposes, your darling wife is going to be my slave girl. My whore. Forever."

I gulped. Vidya seemed nonplussed. Forever? The deal was for a year, was it not?

"Rajesh! Vidya's a fantastic woman, and a great lay. All she needs is a man in her life who can give her what she needs as a woman. A good big penis between her legs. We all know you can't do that, and I can."

Vidya was gazing adoringly at my boss as he undermined my manhood completely.

"Er, yes, Sir."

"Admit it, Rajesh. I can give Vidya the pleasure a real man can, and not you, her husband."

"Oh, Sirjee!" Vidya interrupted with a giggle. "I'll say you definitely can, Sirjee."

"Admit it, Rajesh." My boss repeated, looking at me and ignoring my wife, his voice a little firmer. "I can give Vidya the pleasure a real man can, and not you, her husband."

"Yes, Sir." I meekly replied. "Sir, you can definitely give Vidya pleasure. You are a real man. Not me, Sir."

"Rajesh." Mr. Sarun's voice boomed. "Narges is going to pull down your pants so we can all see what a pathetic loser you are."

Suddenly a bit of my dignity hit back at me.

"Please, Sir, please ... not in front of my wife, I'm begging you," I whimpered. I saw Vidya's eyes widen in surprised, and then I realized Narges had let go of my penis. Suddenly I felt a sharp blow.

SLAP!

Narges had slapped me.

SLAP!

Getting no further resistance from me, Narges pulled my underwear down to my knees, and my manhood popped into view for everyone. I cringed as Mr. Sarun laughed at the sight, and my wife giggled. Narges, meanwhile, continued to tug and rub at it.

I had just been slapped by my boss's maid servant, and he was openly mocking me and making me admit to my humiliation, and my wife was giggling!

"You are a pathetic loser, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun said. "I didn't want to do this, but look at that cock. That's the penis of a pathetic loser. This fine looking wife of yours has suffered for so long, being married to you. Do you agree you are a pathetic loser, Rajesh?"

I gulped. My voice got caught in my throat.

"Rajesh!" Mr. Sarun thundered. "I asked you a question."

"Yes, Sir." I didn't know what else to say.

"Say it louder, Rajesh. Say 'Thank you, Sir, for showing my wife what a pathetic loser I am'. Go on, Rajesh, say it! Say it loud."

I had no choice.

"Thank you ... Sir ... for ... showing my ... wife ... what a pathetic loser I am. Thank you ... sir ... for fucking my wife. And showing her what a true man is. I am a pathetic loser, sir."

My boss turned to my wife.

"What do you say, Mrs. Vidya Mathur? What do you think your husband is?"

Vidya knew there was only one right answer.

"He's a pathetic loser, Sirjee." My wife repeated. "I am glad you are here in my life to give me a proper fuck."

"Good." My boss then turned back to me.

"Say your penis is not enough for Vidya here. Admit that I am the only one who can satisfy her."

Again I kept quiet.

"SAY IT, Rajesh!" My boss ordered.

"Yes, Sir." I meekly acquiesced. "As you can see, Sir, I have a small penis, Sir, not enough to satisfy my beautiful wife. Your penis makes her feel like a real woman, Sir."

"Excellent!" Mr. Sarun continued, "Rajesh, you should get used to the fact that Vidya is my woman now, despite being your wife. Do you understand me?"

"Er, yes, Sir." I said, my head hung. Mr. Sarun exuded power, talking to me like that in my own home, but I didn't have the courage to say anything back at him.

"Not everyone is cut out for it, you know." Mr. Sarun told me in an understanding voice. "Not every man can rise to the challenge of having a woman like Vidya."

I could see that Vidya was very flattered by that compliment, even as my cheeks flushed red with shame. She was happy, and yet here I was, being humiliated. Did she even care?

I get to have my cake and eat it too.

"I am going to fuck your wife's brains out, Rajesh. I just love cute, married Indian ladies who know how to stay in shape, with a great ass, and who are ever ready to please. And that's your wife."

"Er, yes, Sir." I merely acknowledged. "Thank you, sir."

Narges was now stroking me vigorously.

"Good! Now listen carefully, Rajesh. This is how it'll work. While I'm here you will go to work, but if needed you will be taking time off from work. I'll be the man of this house and I will take care of the things you're not man enough for, such as fucking this fine hussy until she's screaming in pleasure. Meanwhile, I brought Narges to help with the housework, but from time to time she will also need another helper. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. We'll need another servant and you fit the bill. You can do what you're best at, which is helping your boss as much as possible. Got it?"

I gulped and reddened.

"Helping out, Sir?"

"Yes, Rajesh. When you are home, I don't even want Narges to waste her time cooking and cleaning when she's much better at performing ... other duties. Like sucking my cock. So I will need you to do those menial chores – like keeping the house clean and cooking our food and so on. Do you understand?"

"Ummm ..." I hesitated. This wasn't in the plan.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND, Rajesh?"

"Er, yes, Sir."

As I said it, I caught my wife's eye. Vidya was looking at me with what seemed like a strange mixture of affection and contempt. She was clearly delighted with my acquiescence to Mr. Sarun's demands, as it made her life easier. She was also wooed by his dominant handling of the situation, but perhaps she was a little surprised at just how quickly and utterly I had submitted to Mr. Sarun.

"So let me finalize some ground rules." Mr. Sarun was enjoying the situation, seeing me squirm. I was still not allowed to sit, and had remained standing. Narges's rubbing coupled with my subjugation had nearly brought me to the edge.

"Narges." Mr. Sarun spoke to his maid. "Leave him, and come back here."

"Yes, Sarun." Narges left me, exposed and with a hard on, much to my chagrin, and went back to seating beside my boss, who promptly flung an arm across her waist. I stood there, my nakedness exposed to everyone, with my small penis completely rock hard, much to Vidya's amusement.

"First." Mr. Sarun said. "You will always address me as Sir, that's what you do anyways. Two, you will always address your wife Vidya as Dear. When I am in the house, I don't expect you to ever take her name. IF you ever take her name, you will be punished. Got that?"

"Yes, Sir."

It seemed to me that Mr. Sarun had been planning this for a while. I wonder how I was to be 'punished'. My position in the pecking order was now below Vidya. In this house now, it was Mr. Sarun, Narges, Vidya, and then me.

"Three," My boss continued. "As I said, when I am here, I am the master of the house, and Vidya is my property. My rakhel, my cocksucker, my bimbo. This is my house and you will be merely a servant here. You will therefore sleep in the servant quarters. Narges, when I don't need her for the night, can sleep in the guest bedroom."

"Yes, Sir." I could definitely feel a slight twitch in my groin as Mr. Sarun recited his conditions. I was still rock hard, and Narges wasn't even there rubbing me!

"Four. Whenever I visit, you will be responsible for helping Narges with all the laundry, cooking, cleaning, and household chores, and obey her every command."

"Yes, Sir."

"Are these terms agreeable?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, but I also noticed that by now I still had a full erection. Without realizing it, I responded, "Yes, Sir."

"Good! Let's shake on it." Mr. Sarun stood up, extending his large hand, and smiling a self-satisfied, knowing smile. I gulped. As we shook hands I could feel this man's sheer physical and mental superiority. He towered over me. His hand was strong, his shake firm and confident, while mine was the limp rag of an impotent cuckold.

"Honey," Vidya remaked coyly. "Sirjee's drink is finished. Aren't you going to ask him if you can refill it?"

"Er, yes of course, dear!" I turned to my boss. "Sir, can I get you another drink?"

"Get me a beer," he said curtly.

"Yes, Sir. May I pull up my underwear and pants, Sir?"

Mr. Sarun snorted derisively.

"Yes, you may. No one needs to see that!"

I could hear my wife and my boss chat animatedly. When I returned to serve him the drink, Mr. Sarun took his beer without a word, as though I were a waiter. He didn't even look at me. His eyes were on my wife's breasts, while another hand was groping Narges's butt. I felt such a fool standing there with the tray wearing my kitchen apron. My wife gave me a look, as if to say that they wanted some privacy, and I should leave.

* * *

Dinner was quiet. I remained standing, upon Mr. Sarun's instructions, while he, Narges and Vidya ate.

"You've turned out to be a great chef, Rajesh. You should be very proud." Mr. Sarun remarked. "You also have a beautiful home here. Vidya tells me you even cleaned it today for my visit. I must say it looks great."

I remained standing, not saying anything.

"Honey!" Vidya remonstrated. "Sirjee just paid you a compliment."

"Oh... er, sorry Sir! Thank you, Sir!" I mumbled.

"Rajesh." Mr. Sarun turned to me. "Why don't you go upstairs and make the beds? Then you can come down and have your dinner."

"Yes, Sir."

So I went and made up the beds. First I made up the small bed in the servants' bedroom, then the guest bedroom for Narges, and then finally I went to make up the bed I had slept with my wife in for all our marital years. I thought about Mr. Sarun fucking my wife in my own bed. I could still hear them laughing and talking downstairs. When I got back they were necking on the couch, and my boss had his huge hand on Vidya's gym-toned ass. He squeezed it softly. Narges remained sitting on another sofa, watching.

"Oh, God, Mr. Sarun!" Vidya whimpered. "When are you going to take me to bed, Sirjee?"

My wife was literally begging my boss to fuck her.

Mr. Sarun calmly lifted my wife up in his arms, something I had never been strong enough to do, and carried her upstairs. I turned to look at Narges, who beckoned me to follow them, and so I followed them pathetically. Mr. Sarun turned and smiled at me as I hovered awkwardly on the stairs, and then took my wife into the master bedroom and closed the door behind him.

That's it – just like that my wife was now barred from me!

I hesitated for a moment, as Narges retired to her own room, and then with no one around I got the courage to put my ear to the door.

There was some silence for a while. Most likely they were kissing. Or he was groping her.

"God! I missed those tits. That's a great pair of melons, Vidya!"

"Thank you, Sirjee." Ever bashful, I could imagine Vidya slowly slipping her blouse off, her breasts jumping free. There was silence for some more time, and then a soft sound.

"Ooooh."

Did I imagine it? And then again, a little more loudly.

"OOOOOH."

I listened intently.

"Ooooh. Please don't stop. Sirjee. Please continue... Oh yes! Your finger feels good, Sirjee!"

Mr. Sarun must have parted her petticoat and must have been fingering her. I knew how Vidya liked that.

And then I heard a sudden sharp sound.

SMACK!

I heard a whimper, and then I heard it again.

SMACK!

There was silence again, but only for a short while.

"That's it, down on your knees, slut. FUCK! Lick it. Ahh, that's good. Now take it into your mouth, bitch."

Vidya must have been kneeling on the floor now, taking Mr. Sarun's dick into her mouth. The sound was so clear I could hear muffled groans and slurps. My heart was thumping like a hammer. Standing there with my ear to the wall I lost all track of time. I heard a loud groan, then Mr. Sarun's gruff voice again.

"All right, randi, get on the bed and open your legs. That's it. What a fine sight. Love that fucking pussy. Open them wider for me. That's it, my girl."

Vidya said something. I thought I heard, "Please be gentle, Sirjee."

I heard a laugh. Mr. Sarun was laughing.

"You want it gentle, baby? A fine bitch like you! Tomorrow you'll be begging for more. Now lift that pussy. Show it to me. That's it. Easy does it."

I heard my wife cry out, then a series of sounds – the bed creaking, Vidya squeaking and groaning, and Mr. Sarun sighing and exclaiming. Occasionally he shouted out.

"Show me that pussy! Oh FUCK! Take it all, bitch!"

It went on for a long time, then I heard him issue commands to my wife.

"Turn around now, kutti. Get on all fours like a dog. Show me that nice, big ass!"

SMACK!

SMACK!

It was the distinct sound of Mr. Sarun spanking Vidya's ass, as she whimpered in pain.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"That's it. That's my good girl."

There followed more rhythmic sounds accompanied by slaps and occasional cries from my wife. Finally there was a loud cry from Vidya, faster thrusting and then a loud groan from Mr. Sarun. Then all fell silent. I was in a daze of disbelief. I suddenly became aware of my own surroundings and feelings. I noticed to my shame that my penis was erect. In fact, it was hard as stone. I felt it throb, and then felt the cum spout forth into my pants. Burning with confusion and embarrassment, I cleaned myself up as best I could, ran to the servants' quarters and then collapsed onto the bed. Mr. Sarun was meanwhile pumping the first of many gallons of cum he would dump into my wife over the week.

* * *

I was lying down in bed for the night – in the servants' quarters. After some time, there was a knock on the door. I was surprised – it was quite late at night. Who was it?

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,324 Followers