My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I opened the door. It was Narges.

"May I come in?" She asked.

"Yes, yes, of course."

I noticed she had a small plastic bag in her hand. She tossed it on the bed as she got into the room and sat down on one edge of the bed.

"Please sit on the floor, cuckold." She told me.

"Er ... yes, of course."

Humiliated, I sat down, cross legged, on the floor and looked up at her, my boss's main maid servant.

"I remember the first time Sarun made love to me." Narges told me, closing her eyes to recall the moment. "It was in our house, in our master bedroom, on our bed. He took me on the same bed my husband and I used to sleep in. And do you know what my husband did? Fateh stood in the corner, out of sight, watching, and wanking himself. Just like you were doing a moment ago."

I had the tenacity to blush. So Narges had seen me listen outside the door of the master bedroom!

"Sarun and I made love several times that night. He was insatiable – I was like a new toy for him. He was of course much, much younger, and so was I, and we were both full of lust. I remember after the first time, I thought he was done for the night, so I put on my bra and blouse. He practically ripped it off my chest. His hands were grabbing my breasts. He would put my nipples between his fingers and pull at them. His mouth would suck at them hard. His hands would then go straight to my pussy. He knew where a woman's clit was and what to do with it. By the time he was done, I was an uncontrollable wet mess. And then he would get up, mount me, and shove his dick into me. And all this time, my husband was nearby, either watching, or listening, and doing nothing to stop this man from taking his wife."

Narges paused for a while. She had a little sweat on her bro, and her breath was a little faster. I could see that her nipples had become more pronounced under her blouse as she recounted that steamy first night with my boss.

"Sarun stayed in our house for a whole week, and we had sex like rabbits all over the house. Sarun pretty much had his way with me as he willed. He wanted me in every which way. He made me cook his meals naked. He had me bent over as he spanked me until my bum was stinging and crimson red. He would have me spread my legs apart so he could examine my pussy. We would be watching TV when he would grab me, put me on the floor, roll up my petticoat and sari and plunge his dick into my ass. Oh how it pained! But he would be there, hammering me until he would cum. I couldn't walk, or even stand up straight, after he was done with me!"

"All that week," Narges continued, "My husband would serve us. Sarun bought us many gifts, and for my family too back in the village. Sarun would humiliate Fateh repeatedly as he would fuck me or spank me in front of him. Later on, we moved in with Sarun in his house in Calcutta. I was his maid, and Fateh his servant. Sarun wasn't there all the time, of course. He would spend half his time in USA and half in India. So for half the month, Fateh and I lived as a normal married couple. We had Sarun's huge house all to ourselves, and I even let him have sex with me. Of course, when Sarun would come, if he was alone, I would be spending the night with Sarun in his room as his slut, rather than with Fateh in our servants' quarters. Now... why am I telling you all of this?"

"I ... I don't know, Narges."

Narges sighed.

"I would have left Fateh long ago had Sarun not entered our lives. Fateh was a pathetic man, smoking, taking me for granted. He couldn't even fulfill me sexually. He would last a minute or two, and that was that. And his gambling debts ... anyways, I was ready to leave him."

"Then Sarun happened. He kept me well fucked and kept our lives comfortable. And Fateh ... he was a dear. He quietly accepted he couldn't be the man I wanted, so he became the husband I needed. He loved me and didn't leave me after Sarun bedded me. And I loved him because he let me have my affair, and still maintain the dignity in the eyes of society that a married woman has in India. It's been so many years now, and our love for each other has only grown. Do you understand now why I am saying all of this to you?"

I gulped, and then nodded.

"I think so." I replied.

"I don't think so." Narges shook her head. "So let me tell it to you straight. You might think this is just a week of sex for your slut wife. She is going to be fucked and ravaged by Sarun, and then after we leave, it's back to normal. You are a cuckold – so that arouses you."

I said nothing as Narges continued.

"You should realize, Rajesh, that Vidya is now no longer YOUR woman. She is Sarun's. He is going to do things to her you never can. A woman with Sarun can think she has died and gone to heaven. He could be spanking you and caning you mercilessly, yet you will take it and ask for more. All because of that cock and what it can do to you. So from now on, Vidya might be your wife, but she is going to be Sarun's kept woman. One of his many. Am I making myself clear?"

I could only nod wordlessly.

"Good." Narges stood up. "I have brought this bag. Keep it in this room for now; I will tell you later what to do with it."

"Yes, Narges."

After she left I took a look at the bag. It was full of women's panties.

* * *

It was the next morning, and my wife and my boss were sitting down at the dining table, eating breakfast that I had prepared while I was standing to the side. Narges had just gone out to the grocery store for something (she had called a taxi for it).

Mr. Sarun was wearing a shirt and a dhoti (a typical South Indian dress) while reading his paper and sipping tea, while my wife was dressed in a blue sari, matching blouse and looking like a million bucks. Only the way she was gingerly walking betrayed the fact that she had been busy the whole night serving my boss's cock.

"Sir?" I stuttered, still timid in my boss's presence.

"Yes, Rajesh?" He replied, looking up from his paper.

Vidya looked up too, and raised her eyebrows, intrigued.

"I ... I've been ... thinking." I continued.

"And?" Mr. Sarun sighed impatiently.

"Um ... and ... well ... I want ... I wanted to thank you, Sir." It all came gushing out of me. "It's been an honour to have you as our guest, Sir. And for those shares, Sir. I never got the chance to thank you for that, Sir. And also, Sir, for keeping my wife happy and satisfied, Sir, the way I could never do, Sir. I love Vidya, and I love having her as my wife, and I love being her husband, but I know she needs much more than what I can give her, Sir. So thank you, Sir, for giving that to her and letting me remain her husband, Sir."

When I had finished, Mr. Sarun laughed out loud.

"Rajesh! You fucking cuckold! You just thanked me for fucking your wife!"

"Er, yes, Sir."

"Oh, Sweetie." Vidya said, with that same contemptuous grin. "That's sweet of you. Really."

"Well, Rajesh, that was a great breakfast." Mr. Sarun stood up, wiping his lips with a napkin.

"Thank you, Sir."

"Vidya," He ordered, "Come with me to your living room."

"Yes, Sirjee."

There, right on the living room floor, Mr. Sarun fucked my wife.

I stood helplessly and watched as Mr. Sarun stripped Vidya naked. Her sari was unwrapped from her body. A tug on the draw strings of her petticoat and it fell at her ankles. She wasn't wearing any panties. Her blouse was ripped off her body before her bra was discarded similarly. My boss ordered her to lie down on the carpeted floor, on her back, and then he laid down beside her.

He kissed my wife passionately on her lips. He explored her mouth deeply with his tongue and kneaded her breasts firmly with his large hands. Vidya's hands were busy too. They had unbuckled his pants and unzipped his trousers, and his monster cock was now in view. She began to rub him furiously as his rod became bigger and bigger. Mr. Sarun then spread Vidya's legs and entered her pussy inch by inch as I watched incredulously. Vidya gasped as she felt her pussy being stretched fully for the first time that day. Not for the first time, I watched jealously as he pounded my eager wife, switching positions a few times, and making her scream with pleasure as she came repeatedly.

Vidya would remember each detail. She seemed to get a thrill from telling me all the gory details (and truth be told, it aroused me as well). She told me later of the first night, of the number of times my boss had fucked her, and how rough he was with her. Later, much later, when we were both in bed, she would push me down, forcefully jacking me off while she described the way he took her like a whore, and how it hurt because his cock was so big, how she begged him not to stop. I am ashamed to admit it, but it turned me on to hear how he used my wife like a fuckdoll.

"Rajesh!" My boss's voice boomed. He was now lying down on top of my wife, his dick still buried in between her ass, cum oozing out of her buttocks and onto the carpets. Vidya lay there like a limp doll, fucked senseless.

"Yes, Sir?"

"Don't you have to go to work?"

"Er ... yes, Sir!"

* * *

I returned home very late that night. There were lots of work in the office, especially as Mr. Sarun was playing truant. I got some papers for him to sign – these were actually powers of attorney that let me act on his behalf for certain signings – and he signed them without a second thought.

After dinner, I helped Narges clean up. We all watched a cricket match for a bit, then Mr. Sarun turned to me.

"I realize your house has no swimming pool, Rajesh."

"Er ... no, Sir."

"I talked to my real estate agent. It seemed your neighbour is selling his house."

"Yes, Sir. He has been trying for some time."

"Good. I have asked my agent to purchase the house. After it's bought, we are going to take down his house and join the land with yours, and a big fence to go around the property."

"Oh ... thank you, Sir."

"No need to thank me, Rajesh. I just want a swimming pool and an outhouse here next time I come, so I can watch Vidya take a bath in her little bathing suit. Or no suit at all. She has great tits – your wife!"

"Er ... thank you, Sir."

"Now, I am going to take both Narges and Vidya to bed tonight." He told me. "Come with me, Rajesh. I want you to do something."

"Er ... yes, Sir. And thank you, Sir, for the swimming pool."

"Don't mention it, Rajesh. Your wife is paying for it ... with her ... er ... services."

I followed him up the stairs, walking behind him as he held a woman on each arm. Alternately, he pinched each lady's bottom and groped her buttocks as she squealed.

Must be nice when women were putty in your arms and let you do anything you want with them, I thought miserably.

When we reached the bedroom door, my boss turned to me.

"Rajesh." He ordered. "Wait here outside this room until I call you."

"Yes, Sir."

For thirty minutes I stood waiting outside like a faithful dog. The door was closed, so I put my ear to the door and tried to listen as much as I could.

I soon heard a woman groaning. At first I thought it was my wife, but then I recognized Narges's voice. She was moaning loudly. And from her comments, it appeared as if Vidya was eating her between her legs! I knew Vidya was no lesbian, but she did have some sexual experiences with women back in her college days. I never heard my wife get it on with another woman before though.

Soon it was Vidya's turn to moan. I stood outside the door and listened to Vidya's loud cries as she had one earth shattering orgasm after another as she was being banged by my boss.

Then after some silence I heard some loud smacks.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

I guess Mr. Sarun hadn't lost his little violent streak and this time it appeared both women were targets of his cruelty. I heard each of them beg for mercy and cry out in pain as they were spanked by him.

Sometime later I heard Vidya moan loudly. It was a primal cry, and I knew she was in the throes of another orgasm. Then I heard Mr. Sarun groan as he filled her with his seed. I thought I would be called in after it went quiet, but I was kept waiting outside for another half hour.

"Rajesh! Get in here," Finally I heard my boss call out for me.

I knocked and opened the door. Mr. Sarun was lying on the left side of the bed, dressed in only a shirt. He was naked from the waist down. His thick, monstrous cock was lying across one leg, glistening with Vidya's cunt juices. Even after he had cum, his soft dick was much bigger, thicker and longer than mine, even when I was hard. Vidya was lying in the middle of the bed, beside Mr. Sarun, and she was completely naked. Her head was on his arms and she was caressing his muscular shoulders and biceps. I could see a pool of white cum between her legs. She had the contented look of a well-fucked woman. A sudden feeling of inadequacy swept over me.

Narges was lying to her other side on the right side of the bed, also completely naked. Whereas Vidya was voluptuous and sexy, Narges was big and plump, and her big boobs were bouncing around merrily as she purred to herself. I could see her occasionally reach out and finger Vidya's breasts as I stood there, taking in the scene. There were slap marks on her cheeks.

"Rajesh. Can you wipe your wife's pussy clean for me?"

"Yes, Sir."

I went to the bathroom to get some tissues, and Vidya giggled as she parted her legs. More cum oozed out of her hole and soiled the bed. I used the tissues to wipe her pussy and thighs.

"Narges!" My boss turned to his maid. "Lick me clean, please."

"Yes, Sarun."

Narges ponderously stood up and obediently walked around, almost waddling, to Mr. Sarun's side of the bed. She knelt on the floor beside him, and picked up his cock and started licking it. She was an expert licker, and having been with her boss for a long time she knew how to satisfy him. She started with the head of his penis, down along the shaft and then down to his balls. As she licked him, his dick sprang into full hardness yet again.

Mr. Sarun then ordered her to stop licking. I was motioned to stand beside her, and Narges unzipped me and took out my cock from my pants. It looked tiny compared to Mr. Sarun's huge dark cock which seemed about to burst.

"What do you call that?" Mr. Sarun asked my wife, pointing at my penis.

Vidya giggled.

"I call it his mini dick." She laughed, and Mr. Sarun laughed with him. "It's cute and functional."

"It's the cock of a pathetic loser, don't you agree, Vidya."

"Yes." My wife agreed without hesitation. "My husband is a fucking pathetic loser, Sirjee."

As my wife insulted me yet again, I remembered what she had told me before my boss's arrival.

Whatever he says, I will do. If he wants me to slap you, I will slap you. If he wants me to piss on you, I will piss on you. I will be his absolute slave girl when he's here. I will still love you, but I will be his. And you know him – he will try to humiliate you and undermine your manhood the best way he can.

"Narges." My boss ordered. "Please put it back in his pants. I don't want to see it."

"Yes, Sarun."

Narges tucked my cock back into my pants and zipped me up.

"Rajesh!" Mr. Sarun barked, as he stripped off his shirt. He was now completely naked. "Make yourself useful. Grab my phone from my coat pocket and switch it on to camera. I want you to take a video."

"Yes, Sir!" I rushed to comply. It was the latest expensive phone (of course!) and was able to shoot video in high definition. I positioned myself to record the scene on the bed.

Vidya was on all fours on the bed, waiting like a bitch to be mounted. Mr. Sarun positioned himself behind her, his cock moist and erect, glistening from the saliva of Narges.

"Are you ready, my cock-whore?" Mr. Sarun asked my wife Vidya.

"Yes, Sirjee." She chirped happily.

"Start recording, Rajesh." My boss ordered. "Get it from this angle as I penetrate your wife. Make sure to capture my dick going into my bitch's cunt."

"Yes, Sir."

I started recording as Mr. Sarun placed his dick against my wife's inner folds. With a grunt, he pushed it in.

"Oooooh! OOOOOOH!" Vidya cried out as the monster appendage invaded her. "OOOOOOH my God!"

"Rajesh! Go around the front!" Mr. Sarun instructed. "I want you to get her facial expressions."

"Yes, Sir."

Mr. Sarun started to pound against my wife as she arched her back and reared her head.

"OH MY GOD!" She gushed. "It feels like you are in my stomach, Sirjee!"

I continued to record the scene as Mr. Sarun reached and clasped my wife's head on each side with a hand. He inserted one finger from each side into her mouth and pulled her head back.

"I am going to give you a good fuck, my baby girl." Mr. Sarun cried out. "Oooh what a piece of gaand you have!"

"Mmmph!" My wife grunted as Mr. Sarun pushed in and pulled out, pushed in and pulled out. "Ggggh."

Finally he let go and my wife's head flopped onto the bed. Her ass was raised.

"Get a load of this gaand – this ass, Rajesh."

"Yes, Sir."

I moved to the proper position so I could now video her butt. As Mr. Sarun continued to pound her behind, he raised a hand and smacked her right butt cheek.

SPANK!

"Ouch!" Vidya grimaced.

SPANK!

I could see the red imprint of five fingers emerge on her milky white flesh.

SPANK!

"Make sure you get that, Rajesh."

"Yes, Sir."

SPANK!

"Your wife ..." Mr. Sarun said.

SPANK!

"... has a very nice ..."

SPANK!

"... spankable butt, Rajesh."

SPANK!

"I ... yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

I was thanking my boss while he fucked and spanked my wife, and I had to record it. I wondered what he was going to do with the video. It wasn't also the first time someone had told my wife that she had a very spankable butt.

"AAAAH! OOOH!" Vidya continued to grunt, as Mr. Sarun made her bend her arms behind her back and held her fast with his own hands. "OOOOOH!"

"Get that ass back up, bitch." He commanded.

"Yes, Sirjee." Vidya tried, as much as possible, with a giant cock pounding her ass, to raise her behind slightly.

"You like that?" He asked her. "You like being my fucktoy?"

SPANK!

"Yes, Sirjee!"

SPANK!

Vidya was now lying on her face, spread-eagled, as Mr. Sarun pulverized her rear end. My boss raised his own frame slightly so that I could tape him from behind. He wanted me to zoom in – and I did – on his dark balls as they smacked against my fair wife's inner thighs.

"OH MY...Hmmmmmm!" Vidya's eyes were now shut, as Mr. Sarun literally mounted her back and started to ride her, his cock still buried deep in her. His hands were on her hands, pinning her down.

"Make sure to move around and get it from all angles." Mr. Sarun directed me. "Vidya is one fine piece of fuckmeat."

"Yes, Sir."

My wife's toes were now curling, her eyes shut, and she was in the throes of another orgasm, even as Mr. Sarun thrust once again into her. Every time I thought he was deep enough into her, he seemed to invade even further inwards.

"Alright, Rajesh, come over here."

I moved the camera so that it was now above Vidya's ass. I recorded as Mr. Sarun spanked her ass, again and again and again and again, and then slowly started to pull out his dick. I watched, amazed, as his dick seemed to just emerge, and emerge, and emerge! I wondered how Vidya was taking it all in. I could see Vidya move her ass as well – she didn't want the cock to come out! And then, with another grunt, Mr. Sarun plunged into her again.