My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers

With his cock buried deep into my wife, Mr. Sarun turned to me.

"Rajesh, what do you think? Have you heard what your slut wife just said? Would you agree to everything she agreed to and give your word that she lived up to her end of the bargain?"

"Sir ..." I wanted to object, while knowing my cock was rock hard now. "We did say it was to be only once a month in our house, Sir, for a week ..."

"Darling!" Vidya interrupted me. "Aaaah... OH MY GOD..."

She was moaning in between my boss's thrusts, and tried to talk to me whenever she could.

"Darling, my pussy is so sore. Darling, you know I love you ... OOOOOOH ... and you love me. If you truly love me, please ... OH MY GOD ... allow me to do this. I need to have my life sexually fulfilled, darling, something only your boss ... AAAAH ... can provide. Please, darling ... OH ... YES ... I need, I HAVE to be a slut for some time ... OOOH YES!"

I looked at Vidya's desperate eyes, her pleading face, her buckling body, and the sight of her fair skin as my boss's dark cock plunged in and pulled out and plunged in and pulled out of her pussy. I was going to cum, and I couldn't help it.

My mind was filled with the images of what my beautiful tiny wife would be forced to do by all the powerful guys that were Mr. Sarun's friends, who would use her like the slut she wanted to be and I began the most intense, almost painful orgasm of my life.

My cock was out of my panties, and my sperm started to shoot straight down my leg. I kept cumming and cumming. I couldn't believe how much sperm I was shooting out. My panties and legs were a mess of cum.

Mr. Sarun laughed.

"I guess that means he has given you his blessing, Vidya."

"Yes, Sirjee." Vidya smiled. "It definitely says so to me. Oh please cum in me, Sirjee!"

Mr. Sarun tensed and shoved every fraction on an inch of his gigantic Tamil cock into Vidya's cunt and started to grunt and groan over and over again. My wife was staring straight into my eyes and smiling, teasing me to a point of almost humiliation, as he started to pump his huge load into her. Vidya kept smiling at me, teasing me, encouraging him, telling me how she could feel his sperm shooting into her cunt, how hot his sperm was and how great it felt to have a real guy's sperm being shot so deep into her body. Her orgasm intensified a thousand fold knowing that she was being penetrated by another man's cock as I watched and encouraged. Her orgasm was so intense that I thought sure she was going to pass out as she moaned and moaned over and over how great it felt, that she never wanted it to end and that she wanted her body to be filled with his sperm every day and every night.

When Mr. Sarun pulled his cock out of Vidya's cunt, his sperm came gushing out and then I noticed that her pussy didn't close back up. I could look right up inside her. I could see all of my boss's sperm still in my wife's cunt. She had been fucked so thoroughly that she had lost all muscle control in her cunt. I wondered just how much abuse her pussy could take.

My wife was now cuddling her lover. Mr. Sarun turned to me.

"Ok, boy, get up. Show's over. Leave the room, close the door when you go out, and go to Narges's room. She has something for you. And yes, leave your clothes here. You need just the panties when you are in the house."

"Yes, Sir!"

Leaving my boss and my wife, I made my way to the guest room. My legs had my dried cum on them, and the red pantie also had a huge stain where I had cum into it. I knocked on the door.

"Come in." Narges said. She was reading a book when I entered, which she kept down as she observed my pathetic condition.

"There's a paper on the table there, cuckold." She told me. "And a pen. Read it, and sign."

I started to read the paper.

"I, Rajesh, agree that my wife Vidya Mathur and I are now the willing slaves and properties of Mr. Sarun. I specially acknowledge that my wife Vidya is now his personal sexual slave, and I give up my rights to her so that she can serve our master whole heartedly. I promise that she is fully available to him at all times for all his needs, no matter what his commands are. I also agree to serve as a slave and servant to Mr. Sarun as per his wishes.

My wife will service me sexually only when she has Mr. Sarun's permission, and only when she desires it. I accept that I will fuck her as little as possible, and take care of my needs on my own."

In a daze, still not comprehending the situation fully, I signed the paper.

"Good." Narges was now standing right behind me. "You see that chair. Please bend over, so that your hands are on the seat of the chair, and your tummy is over the back of the chair."

I did as she asked. Narges pulled down my panties to my ankles and asked me to step out of them.

I was now naked, in her room, bent over a chair.

"Please spread your legs apart a little."

I did as she asked. Narges placed a hand on my bare right bum cheek.

"You are a pathetic husband, Rajesh."

SPANK!

SPANK!

She had spanked me! My boss's maid servant was spanking me right in my own house! I gripped the seat of the chair firmly. My ass stung. Narges raised her hand again.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Your boss has made your wife his sex slave, and you let him, Rajesh."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"And all because he has a bigger dick than you, and can cum more often you, Rajesh."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Your wife takes another man's cock in her mouth to give him a blowjob, right after he has fucked her, Rajesh."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You let another man spank your wife's ass while calling her a 'randi' and 'kutti', Rajesh."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You saw your boss slap your wife's buttocks until she cried out in pain, and you did nothing. He's a guest in your house, and he called her a bitch and a prostitute, and you watched. Sarun plunged his manhood into her and FUCKED her in the ass, and you just watched and jacked off to it. Why did you not rush to save your wife, you pathetic cuckold?"

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Doesn't it bother you that your wife lets him do what he wants with her, while you, her husband, is being denied the same enjoyment and AT THIS moment you are naked, bent over, and getting a spanking from your boss's maid servant?"

SPANK!

SPANK!

I couldn't help it. The humiliation made me cum again. My cock throbbed and pulsated until my balls were completely dry.

"Alright, cuckold, get up."

I stood up. I found that I couldn't meet Narges's gaze; I was ashamed to look her in the eye after she had unceremoniously punished me.

"Do you love your wife?"

"Yes. I love Vidya."

"Good. Because she has just put you and herself into slavery."

She was having her cake and eating it too.

I loved Vidya. I would do anything for her happiness. ANYTHING.

I just hoped she loved me as well.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,323 Followers