My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmph!" Was all my wife could reply, as her buttocks were pummeled once more by my boss's monster cock.

"Ooooooh!" She cried out, as Mr. Sarun began to move furiously.

"Take it! Take it!" He laughed. "You are born for this, baby doll."

"Yes, Sirjee."

Mr. Sarun fucked her roughly, as I recorded it all. He pulled her head up by the hair, so she was arched back, her boobs bouncing helplessly against each other as Mr. Sarun rocked her. He fucked her like this for a long time, often reaching out and squeezing her melons.

Then he pulled out of her completely and made her lie on the bed on her back. He crawled on to position his dick near her lips.

"Suck it, sweetcheeks." He ordered.

My wife turned to her side and struggled to initially put the cock in her mouth. She then raised a hand, cupped it and slowly started to take it in.

It was a sight to see (and record!). My boss was standing on his knees on the bed, with my wife wrapped around his body, her face on his dick, sucking him. His hands rested on her ass, which he occasionally spanked sharply. I zoomed in slightly on her ass, which quivered with each spank. It was very red indeed. From time to time Mr. Sarun placed a hand behind her head to push his cock deeper into her mouth, even as she gagged.

Slowly they built a rhythm. I zoomed in and saw that my wife had her right hand wrapped around my boss's dick. Vidya's left hand wrapped itself around my boss's waist, resting slightly on his ass, as she pulled herself against him.

"Alright, baby doll." Mr. Sarun had enough and pulled out of her mouth. He then moved so that she was completely on her back, and he sat down on her face, his balls on her lips and his dick lying parallel against her nose. Viyda took his scrotum in her mouth and started to lick him there.

"Slut, get up."

Mr. Sarun jumped off the bed, and stood on his feet. Somewhat groggily, and seeming dizzy, my wife also got out of bed and stood to her feet, a little unsteady, facing him. And then, they embraced.

I froze, even as I continued to record the scene. Mr. Sarun and Vidya kissed, their mouths hungrily searching for one another, their tongues exploring each other. I don't know why this stung me the most – Mr. Sarun had certainly done worse to her, but this ... as he kissed her like a lover, and she seemed to be responding, it hit me hard. I had to shamefully admit that I was a cuckold, and I got aroused seeing my wife taken by a stronger man, but I loved my wife, and the internal struggle was wearing me thin.

The lovers pulled away from the kiss, and my wife's hand went to Mr. Sarun's cock. It was now a beast, fully erect and Vidya knew exactly what was going to happen to her. The very first time another man had taken her, I had repeatedly asked myself if I really wanted her to feel the size of him, knowing that she would truly experience the feeling of a cock way, way, larger than mine. And now, this was a recurring theme in my life.

Mr. Sarun quickly placed her once again on her back on the bed, and moved between her legs. He was positioning himself. This time, he didn't enter her straight off like I thought he might. Instead, he actually began to finger her. This went on for a few minutes, with Vida now moaning quite loudly and moving her hips as he thrust his fingers in and out.

Suddenly, he moved. It happened quite fast. He withdrew his hand, and the next thing I saw was Vidya's eyes popping wide open and her mouth flew open in a gasp. He didn't slowly or gently try to enter. His fingering, and her previous orgasms, had made her sufficiently wet, and Mr. Sarun thrust with his body weight into her. My wife took his entire cock within a second. As I continued to record, I saw his pubic hair smashed completely against her. The look on her face spoke volumes as he held his cock all the way inside her.

"Ohh... .ooooh... Sirjee ... Please ... Be gentle!" My wife pleaded, to no avail. Mr. Sarun began to thrust in earnest, and my wife started to slowly move her hips in unison to his thrusts.

"What a fantastic piece of raandi you are, you slut!" Mr. Sarun roared, as he began to build to a crescendo. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Even amidst her groans, my wife managed to utter a "Thank you, Sirjee".

Once again my boss was stretching her pussy and entering depths in my wife that I could never dream of, and in a way I had only ever fantasized about. He began to jerk his entire body inside her.

"OH YEA! FUCK YOU BITCH!"

"OH MY GOD! Sirjee! You are amazing! AAAAAAHHH!"

"That's a good girl!" Mr. Sarun was murmuring, even as he convulsed inside her. "Take it. Take every last drop. I am making you a pretty baby, and once you've gotten all of my cum you're your womb, you will be carrying my seed ... Oh yea FUCK!"

As he convulsed and shoved his cock as far as he possibly could inside her, she screamed and instantly placed her arms behind her knees, pulling her legs up and outward as far as she could spread them, as if trying to insure she could take his sperm as deeply as possible. Mr. Sarun exploded inside her. Vidya was now screaming and crying. As my boss jerked and held his thrust inside Vidya, I noticed that my wife took her hands from behind her knees and grabbed the top of his thighs digging her fingernails into his skin. She spread her legs and forcefully pulled at his ass trying to get him as deep inside her as she possibly could.

It was a wild sight to savour. The sight of her beautiful milky white hands on his dark ass, the sight of her wedding ring on his ass, watching as his cock unbelievably spread and delivered massive amounts of sperm into her pussy, her gorgeous feet and red toenail polish pushing onto the mattress and pulling at the back of his thighs ... no words could ever completely do it justice.

I watched as his scrotum smashed against her, semen greasing her pussy and ass, with his nuts clenched up into his sack. The half inch space between his ass and nuts pulsed rhythmically as she violently spread and took his semen in.

Finally, Mr. Sarun was done. He then turned to me.

"Did you get all of that, cuckold?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"Good. Make sure it is properly saved, and protect it so it cannot be deleted. Do it immediately."

"Yes, Sir."

"And Rajesh? Narges gave you a bag yesterday?"

"Er ... yes, Sir. It was full of panties, Sir."

"Good. From tomorrow, I want you to wear that, instead of your own underwear. You are a sissy, Rajesh, and sissies wear women's panties."

"Um... yes, Sir."

I got the video on my own phone the next morning. I woke up and when I checked my phone, I saw that Mr. Sarun had added me to a WhatsApp group called "Sarun's Leaders". I checked who was in it. There were 12 people, including myself. I recognized a few names: Kumar, Ashish, Kabir. These were influential men of the board of the company.

The video was in the group, sent by Mr. Sarun, and captioned, "Enjoying great hospitality @ Rajesh place".

I felt my stomach tighten and my body tense up. Mr. Sarun was making it clear in no uncertain terms to some powerful people in the company of my exact position and nature. Now I will be unable to meet the gaze of these men ever, and would be beholden even more to my boss.

* * *

The days began to pass in a blur. All I remember was that when I went to work – that was the only time I had to myself. Otherwise I was playing servant to Narges or being humiliated by my boss while he had his dick buried in my wife's sloppy cunt.

The sex and the perverted acts began to blend with each other. I saw my own wife with her legs in the air, my tall, dark and handsome boss pounding into her, her face flushed and her eyes closed. I often saw her on her knees with Mr. Sarun's enormous cock in her mouth. Once I came home from work to find Mr. Sarun fucking my dear wife from behind over the kitchen table. I quietly crept closer and managed to see the whole act without detection. Or they didn't even care that I was there. My only relief was masturbating furiously in my room.

My boss was also making me do one more thing. From the second day, every evening, when I went home, he would order me to wash his car.

"Hey, Rajesh," He told me, on the second day, as I entered the house after work. "Do you like the BMW I rented? It needs a wash. Get to it."

"Yes, Sir."

"Meanwhile I am going to go enjoy your wife."

"Yes, Sir."

Feeling defeated, I obeyed, and went out with a bucket to wash the car of the man who was going to fuck my wife inside my house. The next day, the same thing happened. I was told to wash the car, and take my time, since Mr. Sarun wanted to have sex twice while I was washing the car. I just hoped none of the neighbours heard the loud screams, or why I was washing my guest's car. As this went on every day, I even began to enjoy the work and take pride in the washing the car. There were very few things I had to take pride in these days.

* * *

One morning, I think it was two days before the end of my boss's trip, after I had gone to work, I switched on my laptop and then switched on the app to view the cameras at home. This was the one secret I had – the cameras I had installed when Vidya and I had snared Gaurav, and ones I had updated since then. My wife seemed to have forgotten that those cameras still existed, and my boss didn't know about them at all. They didn't know that I was recording everything. Who knows how useful those videos could be later!

The first thing I saw was Mr. Sarun's large naked dark form, his spent cock dangling in all its glory between his legs, spunk still dribbling from its oversized knob. Then my eyes caught sight of my wife Vidya, laying on her stomach on our marital bed, wearing just a blouse, and nothing else. As the rest of her naked body came into focus on the screen, I could see that her large ass and her thighs were visibly marked with red stripes. Cum juice frothed and gathered in a pool near her reddened asshole, between her legs. Vidya was still sobbing and moaning.

It was clear that she had just been flogged, and then taken in her anal area. A bamboo cane was lying near her battered and freshly fucked body. This was what had been used on her ass and thighs.

I switched off the camera and the app and went back to work.

* * *

It was the last evening of Mr. Sarun's stay at our place. He and Narges were leaving the next morning. That night, right after dinner, as we were to retire to our bedrooms, my boss turned to Narges.

"I won't need you tonight, dear. It's the last night of my stay, so I want to ravage this married ball licker here. You can go to the guestroom."

"Yes, Sarun."

Narges stood up, walked over to my boss and gave him a peck on his cheek.

Was it my imagination or did Vidya turned to look at her with an angry, jealous look? My wife was jealous of the love Mr. Sarun had for Narges!

After Narges left, Mr. Sarun turned to Vidya.

"Go upstairs and get naked, and wait for me. I have to discuss some office work with your cuckold husband."

"Yes, Sirjee."

Ever obedient, my wife also got up and left.

Mr. Sarun began to ask me some questions, regarding the papers he had to sign, and I answered. After some time, when he was done, he got up to leave. Then he turned to me.

"Come with me."

Vidya was lying in bed, completely naked. She was trying to cover herself with a blanket just to maintain some semblance of dignity, but my boss snatched her covers away. He sat down beside her, and gently parted her legs, and then inserted his long middle finger into her cunt.

"You really love big things inside you, don't you, randi?"

As he moved his finger in and out of her pussy, Vidya parted her legs even more and started to twitch, the way she did when she was starting to have an orgasm.

"Yes, Sirjee, I do."

"Rajesh," My boss turned to me. "Are you wearing Narges's panties?"

I blushed a deep crimson red.

"Um... Yes, Sir."

"Good. Now strip." He commanded me. "I want you to be wearing only your panties."

"Yes, Sir." I began to take off all my clothes, as my wife watched in amusement, although her eyes were glistening as Mr. Sarun continued to finger her. Finally, I was just wearing a red panty that was Narges's.

"Rajesh!" My boss commanded. "Sit on that chair. I want you to have the best seat in the house."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

Mr. Sarun made Vidya lick his fingers; the very fingers that were wet with her own cunt juice. Then he stood up and dropped his pants and turned so I could see his huge, dark cock. It was already semi-hard and he was stroking it. His own hands barely went around his dick. I couldn't even begin to guess how thick it really was.

Of course I have seen it before, but it was no less majestic each time he demonstrated his power over my wife, and that power was drawn from his monster dick. His cock was absolutely gigantic and the mere size of it made me feel very inferior and inadequate just to look at it. Sadly, as I sat in the chair, I realized it also turned me on because I knew that shortly he was going to shove that huge dark cock into my wife's body. When he held his huge cock down the side of his leg, it went way down his thighs and seemed like it almost reached his knee. Then he lifted his cock up and I got a good look at his huge dark Tamil balls – like two large black pool balls hanging between his legs.

The first time Vidya had seen him nude, she had been transfixed and stunned. She never realized a person could be that well-built. Even now, I looked at Vidya and I saw her shudder. Even though she had been fucked numerous times by him, each time she looked forward to feeling this gigantic cock fucking her cunt and blasting enough sperm into her body that had she not been on the pill, there could be no doubt in any of our minds that she would be impregnated with the loads he blasted into her cunt.

My cock started to get hard. I was dressed in only a small panty and there was no way to hide my hard cock as it stood straight up in the air.

Mr. Sarun, seeing my hard cock turned to my wife and said, "Vidya, look at your pathetic husband's mini dick. Rajesh knows what I am going to do to you and it turns him on."

Vidya looked at my cock and smiled. She knew it turned me on knowing that my boss was going to ravage her as I watched. Mr. Sarun, however, wasn't done.

"Rajesh, you want me to fuck your hot slut wife don't you?"

There was no possible way to hide what I was feeling.

"Yes, Sir. It will be an honour, Sir."

Vidya mouthed to me, silently, almost teasingly, "I love you."

I get to have my cake and eat it too.

Mr. Sarun's cock was now totally hard and it stood out in front of him like a black baseball bat. He was definitely ready to shove his huge tool in my wife's cunt and by the look on Vidya's face, she was ready to have him shove it in her anywhere he wanted to shove it.

My wife mouthed again to me, "I love you."

It made me feel warm inside for a moment to see that my wife still loved me, even as she was about to be mounted on by another man. She loved only one man – me – even though she let other men enjoy her body. Maybe that's why she loved me? Suddenly I was confused.

Vidya reached down to Mr. Sarun's huge cock and wiped some saliva all over his manhood to lubricate him. She then took a hold of his huge cock and kept staring at me as she started rubbing the head of his huge cock up and down the slit of her cunt.

Vidya kept looking right at me as I saw Mr. Sarun climb over her on the bed, ready to hump her. Her cunt lips started to be spread open as he pushed his huge fat cock in to her vagina. Vidya still kept looking at me and smiling. She winked at me, even as she had to grimace as Mr. Sarun pushed it in deeper.

I watched his fat dark cock begin to disappear inside my wife's body. By the time the head of his monster appendage had entered my wife's cunt, Vidya was now visibly moaning. They were the moans of a woman in heat.

"Oh, Sirjee!" She cried out. "I want to feel every inch of your huge dick inside me. Shove it in me! As deep as you can, Sirjee!"

"Rajesh, watch closely." Mr. Sarun barked, as he started to pump her. "Watch as I shove my cock into your wife completely and touch her in places you can never touch."

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

I was watching him rape my wife – yes, it was rape even though we both had agreed to it because of the threat of the shares – and it was turning me on more than anything in the world. Mr. Sarun kept shoving more and more of his huge penis into my wife's body until his huge balls were slapping against her ass.

"Oh my God." Vidya gasped. "Honey! Look! I have taken your boss's entire fucking cock into my fucking cunt. Fuck! It feels so great to be fucked by a real cock for a change, hubby!"

"Yes, dear." I meekly replied. "I am glad you are enjoying this."

Mr. Sarun was fucking her hard and fast now. Taking full strokes in and out of her cunt. Pulling his cock all the way out and then shoving the full length all the way back into her body again. Every time he shoved his huge cock all the way inside her body I could see her stomach move up and down. As I watched her stomach move up and down to the rhythm of his balls slapping against her ass, I watched her hug, kiss and tongue the huge man that was fucking her. The man that wasn't her husband. The man that wasn't me.

I heard her begging him for his sperm. She was telling him that she needed to be filled with it and she needed it now. It really turned me on to hear her begging him to fill her cunt with his sperm. She knew what it would do to her when he finally pump his sperm into her body and she wanted it to happen.

My own hand moved to reach inside the panty I was wearing. My hard cock was now sticking straight up in the air as I listened to my loving wife actually begging Mr. Sarun to fill her cunt with his sperm. I began to stroke myself delicately, knowing I was close to the edge; I didn't want to cum immediately.

By now Mr. Sarun had a rhythm going and was fucking Vidya ferociously with his gigantic cock and Vidya knew he was about to cum any time. Her eyes were closed and her toes were curling. She was having another mini-orgasm. It seemed as if she had been in a constant state of arousal for over half an hour now, ever since Mr. Sarun had started to touch her. I was amazed at his lasting power.

"Please, please cum in me!" She begged him. "Please Sirjee! I am begging you."

"Who's my slave, cunt?" Mr. Sarun roared, as he thrust into her again. "Who do you belong to, you slut?"

"To you, Sirjee, I belong to you!" My wife cried out. "I am your slave, Sirjee! I would do anything you want, anytime, anywhere and with whoever you wanted me to. I am your total slut, Sirjee!"

"Will you ever say 'no' to me, you whore? Will you allow me to use your body anyway I want to use?"

"Yes, Sirjee! Yes!"

I was totally shocked to hear her say this, as our agreement had been once a month in our house for a week, but it turned me on so tremendously that I almost came right then. Mr. Sarun told Vidya that he was going to shove his huge South Indian cock up her ass, that he would fuck her in public places in Mumbai while other people watched, that he would freely pass her around to his friends on the Board of Directors.

"Do you understand what I am telling you, Vidya?" Mr. Sarun asked her, as he tweaked her boobs while fucking her.

"Yes, Sirjee." Vidya opened her eyes and looked at me, as if asking for my permission. "I totally understand what you are telling me, and I will gladly do absolutely everything and anything you wanted, if my husband agrees. Will you please cum in me now, Sirjee?"