My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Follow me, bitch." He told her. "If you don't want to feel pain, crawl behind me fast."

"Yes, Asgharji. But please walk slow, Asgharji." Vidya begged him.

Asghar gave a cruel laugh, and then started to walk towards the bedroom upstairs. Through the whole way, up the stairs and the hallway, he led Vidya by her hair, like a dog on a leash, as she crawled on all fours behind him. I watched as her buttocks, up in the air, quivered and jiggled as she crept along. My wife's butt cheeks still bore the red marks of her punishment at the hands of Jawed.

Once in the bedroom, Ashgar ordered her to climb on to the bed, but remain on all fours.

"Yes, Asgharji." Vidya obeyed.

Asghar unbuckled his belt. As I watched from yet another camera, he took out the belt, folded it so it was now double strapped, and swung it menacingly in the air.

Vidya was now bent at the edge of the bed while Asghar adjusted himself by pressing his knee on her back thus pinning her down firmly. Her bum was exposed for his pleasure and he needed no further invitation.

Keeping a firm hold on her hair, he pulled it slightly, leading her to arch my dear wife's neck backwards. At the same time, he raised a hand with the belt.

"SO this is where your husband fucks you?" He asked, before following the question by two hard swings with the belt on her naked buttocks.

WHACK!

The sound of leather on her flash made a cracking noise like the firing of a rifle.

WHACK!

My frightened wife nodded in agreement but he wanted her to speak it out.

"I asked you a question, memsaab!"

WHACK!

WHACK!

"Yes, Asgharji!" My wife responded.

"What about Jawed?"

WHACK!

"Did Jawed fuck you on this bed too, slut?"

WHACK!

"Yes, Asgharji. But not today. Today he fucked me on the sofa."

So Jawed had fucked her on the bed. I don't have that video. That must have yesterday.

WHACK!

WHACK!

"Good! So now I will fuck you here."

WHACK!

WHACK!

My wife was already sniffling, trying to control her cries of pain with the hard hits she was receiving on her buttocks. Asghar was a young man, quite strong and well-built, and enough to put Vidya in pain as he swung his belt again and again. He was also inexperienced, and unlike Jawed, he did not know how to keep in control so Vidya wouldn't feel pain. Already since this morning she must have had some 20 or 30 slaps to her bum, and I could see her ass was now quite reddish.

"You like this, don't you, you slut?" Asghar stopped the spanking. Vidya didn't answer, but her body, shaking and quivering, and her nipples, firm and erect, did it for her.

Ashgar let go of her hair, and started to undress, even as Vidya waited in that humiliating position, submissively. Completely naked, he then jumped on our marital bed and pulled my dear wife Vidya closer to him. Just like his supervisor, he hugged VIdya tight and started kissing and licking her. Thankful at not having her bottom whalloped, Vidya eagerly responded by smooching him and opening her mouth for him to suck her tongue.

I watched with increasing jealousy and pain as their lovemaking continued on our bed. My wife was completely giving herself up to this low class labourer who would normally not even get a cursory glance from us, yet one who had the impunity to belt her buttocks, hard.

Asghar was now lying on his back. Vidya started kissing him from head to toe. She was giving in to complete debauchery, and being a perfect rakhel to him, and was kissing his chest, his arms, and then even started licking the hairy groin area. All the time his hands were groping, squeezing and pressing her now very red butt cheeks, causing her to yelp in pain.

I never treat her like this, I thought sadly. I always respect her, and I can never bring myself to treat her in this lowly fashion. And yet, this was why she goes to other men.

Asghar was now rock hard. His fantastic monster dick, fully turgid, was now standing up like a flagpole.

"Suck me." He commanded his willing fucktoy -- my own darling wife.

"Yes, Asgharji." Like the obedient slave that she was, my wife complied.

Asghar angled his member and pushed into my wife's mouth. Vidya was quick to respond, and with her hands she started to massage his thighs and groin, and slowly scratching his balls.

"Stop." Asghar suddenly commanded.

Vidya, busy in her sucking, stopped and raised her lips. She turned to look at her lover in surprise.

"Am I doing something wrong, Asgharji?" She demurely asked.

"No, bitch." Asghar replied curtly. "I want to try something. Come here and straddle me, so we are in a 69 position."

"Yes, Asgharji."

Asghar was now lying down on the bed on his back, his head on a couple of pillows for raised support, and snapped his finger, instructing Vidya to assume the 69 position. My experienced wife quickly placed her knees on both sides of his legs and bent down, leaving her already worked up bottom for further assault. She then bent down and once again took his cock in her mouth, while expecting him to spank her on her behind again.

But this time Asghar was much gentler. As my wife continued to service his member with utmost care, he restricted himself to giving her buttocks the occasional slap. His fingers were much busier, as he probed her rear, scratched her inner thighs and sometimes pinched her clit in between.

Any other lady would have yelped, but my wife was super calm. I was proud of how expertly she continued to lick and suck her lover's dick with utmost care. Her skills at licking, kissing and gently scratching men's groin are impressive enough and it typically doesn't take more than minute or two for a man, Mr Sarun excepted -- and Asghar was no Mr Sarun!

"Bitch." Asghar suddenly tapped her buttocks, signaling to her to stop.

"Yes, Asgharji?"

"Turn around. And sit on my dick."

"Yes, Asgharji."

My wife Vidya got up quickly and turned around with a seductive smile. She adjusted herself by placing her knees on either side of his waist. Her bosom was now easily accessible to her lover. Asghar didn't waste any moment and asked her to start grinding while he assumed control of my wife's breasts.

Vidya expertly adjusted herself and glided his erect member towards her love tunnel. She rubbed the tip around her clit before starting to penetrate gradually. Yet another cock was disappearing inside my wife.

"Come closer, bitch."

"Yes, Asgharji."

The young labourer bent his legs at the knees and brought Vidya closer to him. He squeezed her breasts while hard member was starting pump inside her. Vidya kept riding him at rhythmic speed. Asghar was enjoying this -- as evident from his facial expressions.

It took about 3-4 minutes before he was ready to climax.

"Bitch." He commanded her, his voice now hoarse. "Get up, and kneel down."

"Yes, Asgharji."

"Swallow every drop otherwise I will give you a proper thrashing."

"Yes, Asgharji."

My beautiful wife assumed her new position. She kneeled at the bedside as Asghar raised himself and offered his member to my wife's waiting mouth. Vidya glanced at his completely wet shaft carefully, looked up to him, gave him another seductive smile, licked her own lips to excite him further before taking that shaft down her throat. She started slow and sucked only the tip and scratched his hairy balls gently.

A soothing massage to his balls and lower side of the shaft raised the tempo. Asghar started to grunt as he neared the edge. Vidya sensed and took him deep inside and then started sucking him clean. Her hands got busy into massaging him all over and finally the man ejaculated.

He shot a good enough load that my wife gracefully accepted. In fact she did a very good job of catching his erratic shooting all into her mouth or on her face. She didn't swallow it until he confirmed his thick white juices on her tongue and coupled it with his saliva. My wife acknowledged with a smile and gulped it all down before taking his member again into her mouth. This time she was focused on cleaning his juices and calming his nerves as Asghar shivered in excitement and then sat on the edge of the bed. Vidya stayed on her knees and kept licking his member and his thighs and also pressing his legs to calm him down.

"That was quite a lot of cum, Asgharji." My wife commented.

"I am not done with you, Vidya." Asghar replied. A slow smile lit up Vidya's face.

"I am pleased to hear you say that, Asgharji." Vidya said.

Asghar looked at her with a cruel smile.

"You are such a slut, madam! Do you want a good fucking, Vidya?"

Despite her wanton nature, and the fact that she was kneeling on the floor, fully naked, after having given a labourer a blowjob, I actually saw my wife blush and glance at the floor shyly. She didn't answer the question immediately.

"I asked you a question, slut." Asghar's tone implied he wasn't going to be happy until she played ball, so Vidya looked up at him.

"Yes, Asgharji. I want a good fucking."

"Beg for it, slut."

"Please, Asgharji. I need a good fucking. Please give me a good fucking."

"Great! I love hearing a married woman beg me to fuck her, because I know she doesn't get it at home. Now I am going down to the kitchen. I need some water."

After he left, Vidya waited for a minute and then followed him, walked down the stairs and towards the kitchen.

"BITCHES DON'T WALK!!!" Asghar yelled out, watching her come in.

"I am sorry, Asgharji."

Immediately my wife went down on all fours at the entrance of the kitchen. She noticed him drinking water and waited for him to turn around and acknowledge her again.

"Do you need some water too, bitch?" He asked her, smiling as he noticed her submissive position.

"Yes, Asgharji."

Instead of a glass, Asghar grabbed a bowl and bottle of water and walked out towards our living room. Vidya, a little surprised, crawled behind him on all fours as he settled on a chair by the dining table.

I didn't know what Asghar was going to do, but I guess I expected him to pour the water in a bowl, and make my wife drink it like a dog -- like a bitch. It would fit in with his theme for today -- "Vidya is a bitch". Mr. Sarun had made Vidya drink water like that before, so she was familiar to it, and I think she expected him to do that as well.

Asghar put the bowl on the floor and then stood up. To my (and Vidya's) surprise, he washed his cum and saliva soaked cock with the water, gathering that water into the bowl.

"Drink." He ordered my wife, giving her the bowl.

I could see Vidya was a bit hesitant. I mean, technically she had already given him a blowjob, so there was no reason for her to feel uncomfortable, but she made a face.

Asghar sighed, and then got up. He moved so quickly that neither of us so him coming.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Drink." He commanded my chastised wife again.

"Yes, Asgharji."

Vidya lapped up the water quickly. She was allowed to drink it properly in a regular way, so she managed to gulp it down fast. Asghar took the bowl again, and placed it just under his cock. Holding his penis with one hand, and the bowl with the other, he began to pee.

Vidya watched, her eyes big, as the bowl filled up with his urine. When he was done, he handed the bowl to her. My licentious wife knew what to do. She had done it for Ramu the milkman and for Mr. Sarun (but never for me). Vidya placed the bowl at her lips and drank the urine.

Even Asghar seemed a bit disgusted.

"You are such a slut." He remarked. Then he slapped her again.

SLAP!

"I am a slut, Asgharji."

"You are an unfaithful woman, Vidya."

SLAP!

"I am unfaithful to my husband, Asgharji."

"You are a disgusting lady who drinks urine."

SLAP!

"Come." He ordered, grabbing her again by the hair.

"Yes, Asgharji."

Asghar proceeded back to the bedroom and took my wife along. I wondered what else he was going to do to my wife. Vidya seemed game! In a perverse fashion, she was actually enjoying being abused in this manner! I watched through the cameras as he led her back, like a dog, to the bedroom and to the bed.

"Lie on the bed, bitch."

"Yes, Asgharji."

Vidya laid down on the bed, on her back, staring up at the ceiling. Asghar climbed on her body and turned around. He squatted so that his bum was directed towards my wife's pretty face. For some reason, he wasn't able to balance properly, and quickly sat down on his knees. His legs were on either side of Vidya's shoulders. I could see that my wife sensed he was going to smother her face and make her lick his rear. Her guess was proved correct when she saw his bum cheeks coming down on her face and soon her nose was fixed into his ass creek.

"Umph!"

"Start licking my asshole, you slut!" Asghar commanded. "And make it wet!"

"Umph! Y-yy-yes Asgharji!"

Vidya struggled for air as he adjusted his height and started wiggling his toned buttocks over my wife's face before quickly trying to force it down on her. Vidya, lying on her back, stretched her arms to grab his thighs for support as he pushed his heavy stinking ass cheeks on her face. While he was forcing himself on her, he lifted her legs up at the waist and spread them wide. Vidya was a bit surprised but by now she was sticking her tongue out and licking this man's anal opening. Her spread-eagle position though left her feminine charms open to her fetish loving lover, and he soon took advantage.

As Asghar adjusted his bum creek over her lips, he gave a sharp slap on her lower lips and cunt.

WHACK!

Vidya shuddered and in the process ended up pushing her nose deeper into his creek.

"You whore!" Asghar murmered at her, as she continued to lick his bum. "Lick my gaand well! You are such a dirty woman, Vidya! What a slut you are!"

He was really smothering his behind on her face, yelling obscenities at her and urging her to lick him well. Vidya's tongue flicked all over his anus, his scrotum, and the rim of his asshole.

"What a skill you have, you whore!" Asghar commented. "Licking dirty things off! Slut! Randi!"

WHACK!

WHACK!

He pinched her lower lips and clit at the same time driving my wife crazy. She moved her hands up his thighs and started parting his bum cheeks to explore deeper into his creek. Her tongue navigated through that hairy ass creek as she tried to kiss his rear hole.

Vidya too was caught into his fetish. The dirtiness of what she was doing, both literally and figuratively, seemed to have spurred her on. She was now completely occupied in planting sloppy kisses on his buttocks and pushing her tongue deep inside his crack. Asghar by this time had pushed three fingers deep inside my wife's tunnel and was trying to open her wide by stretching her lips and tapping her clit. He managed to finger her quite deeply, and started to rub her inner walls, driving her even crazier. She in turn was licking him harder, causing him to get crazier.

By now one of Vidya's hands was near his penis, and her fingers wrapped themselves around his cock and started to give him a hand job. His member was now rigid and hard, and was fully erect. My wife was now pushing her tongue inside his rear hole and rubbing her face inside his dirty, sweaty ass creek while having a semi erect member in her hands and stroking it gently. All at the same time as she was getting fingered.

"Bitch." Asghar suddenly worded. "Get ready."

Wordlessly he got off her, turned around and straddled her again. With a grunt, he mounted my wife, and then in one move, plunged into her.

"Unnnnggghhhh!" Vidya cried out, as she was penetrated once again. "OOOOOH Asgharji!"

Asghar was now plowing in and out of her, bucking his hips wildly, screaming utter obscenities at her and calling her a whore, a slut, and so on.

"UNGGGH! UNGGGH! UNGGGH! UNGGGH! UNGGGH!"

Vidya continued to moan as he pummeled into her.

There was a momentary pause as he looked at her.

"Get ready, bitch." He said.

She nodded.

Asghar raised his hand.

SLAP!

"What would your husband say, if he saw you like this, you slut!"

"He would be ashamed of me, Asgharji."

SLAP!

"You are a married woman who defiles her own marital bed with other men!"

"I am a slut, Asgharji."

SLAP!

"You are a kalank (disgrace) on the name of woman!"

"I am a whore, Asgharji."

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

He slapped her a few times, leaving dark red marks on her cheeks. Then, with a grunt, he started to cum in her.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" He yelled, as his hips moved like pistons on a car speeding out of control. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

Vidya was gamely hanging on. Her mouth was fully open into an "O", as wild throes of orgasm rippled through her own body. I could see her toes were fully curled and her nipples erect. She was having a superlative orgasm. Finally, after what must have been at least a minute or two, their bodies both stopped moving and laid still.

Asghar's cell phone suddenly rang. It must have been Jawed, wondering where he was. Asghar got up, his penis making a sharp plonking sound as it withdrew from inside my wife. As Asghar walked around the bedroom, talking on his phone, Vidya just lay there, as if in a daze, her legs spread open, and rivers of cum running down her clit onto her thighs.

They both smiled as he finished talking to Jawed. Vidya walked him to our bathroom and helped him clean and put his clothes on. She was allowed to wash her mouth as she actually brushed her teeth and used lot of mouth fresher. Her hairs were still in disarray but she washed her face and wiped using a towel as they walked out of bathroom. Vidya quickly arranged the room as he grabbed some more water before grabbing my wife finally. He hugged her tightly, kissed her cheeks, her lips and thanked her for the special treatment. My naked wife smiled back and walked him to the living room door in full view of all the labourers. As the labourers watched, my wife received a full mouthed kiss on the back of door and was even turned around to receive a couple of tight slaps on the bum from Asghar.

"Next time, slut, it will be even wilder." Asghar exclaimed as he opened the door leading to the backyard. My wife nodded affirmatively as if telling him that she will fulfill them. A last pinch to her nipples and her lower lips and the man left my wife for the time being. Vidya quickly locked the door and rushed to bedroom to adjust her appearance and of the house.

By the time, I returned home from my "work meeting" she was back to being my demure and shy wife.

* * *

The days of these two weeks began to blend as one. Every day, as soon as I would leave, Vidya's role as the "obedient wife" to Jawed and Asghar would start. The two men would take turns throughout the day to be with her. By the time they were done, usually around 3 pm, Vidya would be a quivering mess, having been fucked, slapped, spanked, caned multiple times.

Moreover, it was now an open secret amongst the 8 labourers as to what was happening inside the house. They knew what their supervisors were doing. Most of them have seen Vidya in the nude. Some of them would even try to catch a peek of the action, but since either Asghar or Jawed was always watching over them, they were not that successful.

* * *

This was around a few days before the work was finished -- I don't remember exactly. As I said, the days had begun to blend. Asghar had been watching the men, and Jawed had to go somewhere. Soon he returned, and then rang the front doorbell, as this time he was coming from outside.

1...345678