My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see that he was now cumming in her mouth. Vidya was close to gagging with the amount of cum he was depositing in her.

"OH saali behnchood motherchood ... saali raandi ... YA!" Mirza kept insulting my wife as he too started to climax. He pushed in and out of her and I could see that he was now discharging his load inside her cunt. Soon Vidya's both cunt and mouth were oozing hot, white cum.

Mirza took his dick out and slapped it lightly on Vidya's thighs. Her cunt was filled with his man juice and now there was some semen running down her thighs. Arjun did the same on her cheeks, spraying some baby batter there in the process. They high fived each other. Vidya's cheeks, red with all the slaps, made a good contrast with the white cum.

The two exchanged places with Sohail and Tarun. They used a small towel to roughly clean her, before climbing on her. This time Tarun had his cock in her mouth, while Sohail had his penis inside her cunt.

I couldn't bear to watch any more.

I still had a hard on, but I looked away from the screen. I was deeply conflicted. If I didn't know that Vidya was going to be fine, and that she had been in these types of situations before, I would have been alarmed.

I just suddenly didn't want to see this anymore.

What was the point? WHAT WAS THE BLOODY POINT!

Almost immediately Vidya began to moan so I knew that fucking has begun in earnest. I even heard a slap. May be Tarun had slapped her because she was not sucking to his liking. I stood up and walked to the window of my office.

Vidya was still moaning. I started to observe the street scene below. So many people walked the streets down. So many couples. Husbands and wives. Partners who were loyal to each other. Who only had sex with each other. Not like my wife whose legs seemed to be as open to men as a mall door was open to shoppers.

Vidya kept moaning. Then she stopped moaning. Then I heard some screaming from her, and another slap. Rather reluctantly, I went back to my seat and watched what was happening on the laptop.

Tarun was cumming into her mouth. Sohail was just unloading in her cunt. Both men finished roughly at the same time. Arjun was busy taking pictures with his phone.

Mirza then opened the door. The other four men walked in.

These men were much rougher with Vidya. Having waited patiently and hearing the commotion in the bedroom, they were now in no mood to take it easy and slow. Having seen how eager Vidya had been in the outhouse, the men were relatively more assertive in the second round of fucking. My wife's hair got pulled, her ass got spanked, and her cheeks got pinched and slapped a lot more. The bedroom was filled with sounds of skin slapping. Tarun and Arjun got in on the action again. By the time the last guy was cumming on her, Vidya was almost passing out.

"Alright boys, we have to go." Mirza said. "Her man will be home soon, and we don't want him to suspect his batchalan wife, do we?"

There was laughter, as the men hurriedly put on their clothes. My wife, still naked and tied to the bed, groggily watched.

"I am untying you now, memsaab." Mirza told her.

She nodded. My wife was in no condition to move or offer any resistance.

Mirza untied her legs, and then walked up to the head of the bed and untied her hands. My wife immediately rubbed her wrists and arms. Mirza then raised his hand.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"We are leaving, memsaab." Mirza announced. "Enjoy your new pool."

* * *

I reached home around an hour and half later. By that time, all traces of the debauchery had been wiped clear. My wife had taken a shower, and was dressed in a highly presentable and desirable manner. All the bedsheets, whether they were from the bedroom or the outhouse were now in the washing machine, and new sheets were where they had been. Everything was tidied up, and not a trace remained of what had happened. The only clue that something had happened was the ginger way Vidya walked, with a slight limp. She was sore after being gangbanged for close to three hours. I chose not to pay attention to her walk.

"These men really did a good job with the pool and the outhouse." Vidya gushed, as she showed me the finished work. "I think you should give them some tip, Rajesh."

Yes, dear, I silently mouthed.

"I can't wait until Sarunji is here next week, Rajesh."

"Yes, dear."

This is my life now. I tried to tell myself that I had actually wanted this. This is what I want. So I should be happy. At least I have the recordings.

Yes, I should be happy.

Yes, dear.


1...345678