My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

He smacked my wife's buttocks unceremoniously.

"You have a nice gaand, memsaab." He told her, as she remained still and kept looking at him nervously. "I love to spank them. Especially when you talk a lot."

"But Jawedji." Vidya replied in a soft voice. "What about the men? The labourers."

"Vidya." Jawed told her. "Please show me your cheek."

"Jawedji, please." Vidya shuddered. "I am sorry. I forgot!"

"Your cheek please, memsaab."

Vidya sighed, and then turned her face towards him, presenting him with a view of her left cheek.

SLAP!

Before Vidya could even move or flinch, this labourer had slapped her. He then raised the back of his hand again and slapped her, again.

SLAP!

"I am sorry, Jawedji." Vidya meekly apologized. "I forgot that I was to obey you at all times."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, Jawedji. In the future I will not ask about other labourers or my husband."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, Jawedji. I am your slave girl and your slut. I will keep it in mind all the time."

"GOOD!" Jawed seemed to be happy at my wife's meek display of surrender. "Remember your role in our little game."

"Yes Jawedji!"

"And don't worry, memsaab! Asghar is looking after the men, so no one will disturb us." Jawed told her in a matter-of-fact voice, his hands going back to my wife's buttocks. "Man! This is one nice gaand! So fleshy and tight!"

"Ouch!" My wife couldn't help but cry out as Jawed pinched her bottom.

"Ok, raandi." Jawed told her, calling her a slut while patting her behind. "Let's move to the sofa in your living room."

"Yes, Jawedji." Vidya acquiesced to her amorous -- and clearly aroused -- lover.

Once in the living room, Jawed sat down on the sofa like a king.

"Come, slut." He beckoned to my dear wife. "Stand in front of me."

Obediently Vidya stood in front of this dark skinned lower class day labourer, who acted as if he was the boss of this house.

"Turn around and bend over." He commanded my wife.

Vidya looked at him for a minute, puzzled. Jawed then snapped his fingers impatiently.

"Are you daft, memsaab?" He barked. "Turn around and bend over so I can play with your wonderful ass. Don't make me slap you again like yesterday and today."

"Er ... yes, Jawedji." My wife deferentially turned around, and then bent over, presenting her big bum in all its glory to Jawed.

SMACK!

Jawed wasted no time and immediately raised his hand, and then brought it crashing down on Vidya's buttocks.

"Ooof!" Vidya exclaimed, nearly losing her balance. She however kept herself steady by placing her palm on her knees.

No lover of Vidya could resist her bubble butts. Fun to watch, fun to grab and fun to spank. Vidya's big, fine, perfect round ass was an anatomical masterpiece.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"What is this pant you are wearing?" Jawed asked, fingering the hemline of her yoga pants.

"It's a yoga pant, Jawedji." My wife answered, remaining humiliatingly bent over as this man examined her bottom.

"It's very thin ... and tight." Jawed exclaimed. He then placed a finger in her ass crack and poked her.

"Ouch! Jawedji, please. Don't do it." My wife begged. "It will tear. This pant is very expensive."

"Hmm." Jawed said nothing more, but resumed his amorous assault on her buttocks.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

"OK, get up and turn around." He commanded her. Vidya gingerly rubbed her buttocks as she stood up and then faced Jawed.

"What are you wearing under that T-shirt, memsaab?" He asked.

"Umm ... just a bra, Jawedji."

"Good. Take off the T-shirt."

"Yes, Jawedji."

Very obediently my wife took off her T-shirt. Her boobs perked up, almost as if expecting to be freed also, but the bra contained them, for now.

"Good. Now that's a nice small bra! Makes your big boobs almost jump out. Now come here and sit beside me, memsaab."

Having no choice, my wife sat down beside Jawed to his left, her big boobs bouncing all over the place, barely held in place by the very small bra. Jawed turned to her and once again enveloped her in a hug. I watched jealously as they kissed each other's mouth and lips for a long time.

"Oh, Jawedji." My wife uttered, as they stopped to take a breather. "You are a good kisser."

"Coming from a slut like you, that's a high compliment." Jawed shot back. Vidya cast her eyes down at the floor in mock shame.

Jawed then lowered himself on my wife and started kissing her neck and back. He reached around her back and in a trice her bra was unclipped and on the floor. My wife was now topless on the sofa, in the arms of yet another man.

What Vidya of course did not realize was that when they were in the living room, any labourer working on the pool, if they walked over towards the end of the dining room, could see them. I couldn't tell if anyone was watching them now, as my focus was on the action in the living room.

Vidya's famous breasts were now exposed to this lowly labourer. Jawed was now kissing my lovely wife's luscious lips while his hands were freely roaming on her torso and playing with her beautiful breasts, as many a man had done before. Vidya still had her yoga pants on, but I saw Jawed's hand frequently reaching down and rubbing her nether regions. He was now licking her cheeks and her face before moving his attention to her breasts and her naval area.

"Umm ... please ... not there." Vidya protested as Jawed poked a finger into her midriff.

Jawed shook his head.

"Vidya, Vidya." He uttered disapprovingly. "Why do you do this?"

Before I knew, or my wife knew, what was happening, his hands moved fast.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I ... I am sorry ... Jawedji." My wife mumbled, her cheeks showing dark red streaks. "I am sorry. Please forgive me, Jawedji."

"Six slaps." Jawed announced.

I heard my wife sigh.

SLAP!

"I am sorry, Jawedji. Of course you are allowed to touch me anywhere."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, Jawedji. I forgot my role as your 'wife'."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, Jawedji. I am a slut."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, Jawedji. I am your 'wife' and must obey you at all times."

SLAP!

"I am sorry, Jawedji. Please forgive me."

SLAP!

"Good girl." Jawed stopped slapping my wife after 6 hard smacks. Vidya's cheeks were bright red. "Now put your hands over your head, memsaab. That's it."

My wife obliged, and she was helpless as Jawed resumed his mauling of her breasts. Vidya shuddered when he poked his tongue inside her midriff but kept her composure. Jawed took a break and then took off his own shirt.

"Kiss me all over." He commanded my wife.

Wary of getting smacked again, Vidya nodded.

She started by planting kisses on his hairy chest. She covered his chest and arms before moving to his face. She went to his forehead and slowly came down to his lips licking every centimeter of his face and also offered her hanging melons into his palms to squeeze. Jawed made a very good use of his palms and kneaded her big breasts as much he could while enjoying her juicy wet kisses.

He instructed Vidya to lick his shoulders and armpits as well. Vidya wasn't too comfortable sniffing and licking his hairy and sweaty armpits but she knows it turn him on lower class men like him. Thus she didn't decline his command. Jawed would literally pinch her nipples hard when she would tickle his armpits with her tongue.

"Ouch! Jawedji, please be gentle."

Jawed paid her no heed and asked her to get off the sofa and kneel down on the floor in front of him. He untied his dhoti and indicated for my wife to move down.

"Suck me." He commanded.

"May I kiss you again, Jawedji?" My wife suddenly asked.

If this labourer was suddenly surprised by my wife's slutty request, he didn't show it. Rather, he smiled cunningly and nodded.

"You may, memsaab."

Vidya threw her arms around his neck and kissed him fully on the mouth. He wasted no time and his hands were on once again on her bum, groping and kneading her buttocks. As they kissed, my wife's hands slowly unwrapped the dhoti to expose her lover's hard member.

"Oh, Jawedji." My wife uttered, her hands encircling the man's phallus. "It's so hard, but I am sure it can get much harder."

"Work on it, randi." Jawed barked at her. He then swiftly pulled down her yoga pants to her knees, exposing her bubble butt.

"Oh, Jawedji." My wife murmured. "You have now stripped me naked."

SPANK!

SPANK!

A couple of sharp spanks to her bare buttocks reminded Vidya she was still standing, and allowing this man easy access to her ass. She immediately fell to her knees and started planting kisses on his thighs. She started towards the knees and went deeper into his inner thighs and began licking him along with juicy kisses.

"That's right, memsaab! Now start sucking like a good slut."

"Yes, Jawedji. I am your slut, Jawedji. I will be a good slut."

Even through the zoomed in resolution of the camera, I could see that my vivacious wife was having an effect on this labourer as his member visibly hardened. Ever the expert cocksucker, Vidya didn't touch him directly and instead kept moving her tongue deep into his groin, his thigh folds and his balls. She was expertly navigating her tongue through that hairy, sweaty, and -- what must be -- a smelly, groin.

Jawed's member was now enough hard to stand erect on its own. My wife then placed his member inside her mouth and started licking and sucking on it. Jawed had reached down and was once again groping her ass. Men could hardly avoid touching and playing with my wife's big bottom!

"You have a nice gaand, Vidya." Jawed remarked, as he continued to pinch and grope her derriere.

"Thank you, Jawedji."

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Oh, Jawedji! You have spanked me a lot today. It hurts."

My wife's meek protests only seemed to excite him further and increased the intensity of his hitting.

SPANK!

SPANK!

It was indeed some hard beating and Vidya tried her best to stay calm and focused on sucking him to full hardness. Finally she got up and turned around to once again kiss Jawed. He indicated her immediately that he was ready. Jawed put his legs up on the sofa and completely relaxed, lying back.

"Come here, memsaab." He commanded.

My wife understood, stood up and straddled him. She wiggled her pelvis seductively to indicate she was starting to sit down on his member.

"Jawedji, you are so big! Much bigger than my husband!"

I sighed. Now what did she have to say that?

Vidya grinded his member a few times before adjusting it to penetrate her. It didn't need a lot of effort as she was also completely wet and he was quite hard.

"UNGH!" My wife exclaimed as she lowered herself, and this man's penis went inside her, fully.

I was now watching yet another man with his cock buried deep inside my wife. From the corner of another camera, I noticed that a couple of labourers were now watching the action from the yard!

Jawed was quickly on cloud nine. He pulled at her breasts, asking her to grind faster. But Vidya, ever the expert, was pacing herself properly and allowed his member to slowly get inside her fully, a few centimeters at a time, before it was fully in. She started to actively grind against his phallus which was now deep inside her tunnel.

There was a distinct sound as his balls slapped against her inner thighs. His body moved, smashing against her. I somehow knew Jawed couldn't last long. No man could!

"Oh, fuck! I am going to cum." He managed to announce. Vidya looked at him and nodded.

"Yes, Jawedji. You can cum inside me."

Jawed raised a hand and quickly slapped her. Again and again.

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

"I don't need your permission to cum inside you, slut. Now, rub against me."

"Yes, Jawedji. I am sorry, Jawedji."

Vidya resumed her grinding against his member. Jawed let out a guttural roar and quickly burst out his thick juices all inside my wife's love tunnel. He was now pounding her, and making sure his seed was deep inside her as he pulled her close to his body. This lowly labourer quivered in his climax and hugged Vidya very tightly as his body writhed, continuing to pump his virile semen inside my wife. I watched, mesmerized, as their naked bodies rocked together, as if they were glued to each other. The two shamelessly remained that way for about 5 minutes.

"You are a fantastic fuck, Viyda." Jawed finally uttered.

"Um ... thank you, Jawedji." Vidya demurely answered.

"Sometimes I wonder if your husband realizes what a slut you are, memsaab." Jawed laughed. "If only he knew! And why do you cheat on him, saali?"

"I love him." Viday declared. "His love for me, and his attention to my happiness, makes me love him to bits."

Suddenly I felt proud. My happiness though, was immediately brought back to earth.

"But you know, Jawedji, it's just that sometimes I need a real cock."

Jawed laughed, and then patted her on the bum.

"OK, randi. Now clean me up. I have to get back out there."

"Yes, Jawedji."

Like a good little whore my wife raised herself off his member, and then bent down to lick him clean with her tongue. Five minutes later, Jawed was standing in the living room, and he was now fully dressed. Vidya was now lying on the sofa, naked, with cum trails on her thighs. Jawed picked out his cellphone and called someone.

"Haa ... mera ho gaya. Tum tayyar raho, phir aa jao."

In English, that meant "I am done, so you stay ready, and then come over."

He was talking to Asghar, of course.

Jawed then left the house, returning back to the backyard. I watched on the camera that showed the yard as he went up to Asghar and exchanged a high five. The two then spoke for some time, before it was Asghar this time heading back towards the house.

As I would come to know, Asghar was the more sadistic of the two, and the one with the weird and disgusting fetishes. He reminded me somewhat of Wasim, the guard who had completely owned Vidya and made my wife do disgusting things. Just like Wasim, Asghar was fair, young, and well built, though shorter than Jawed.

My wife must have realized that Asghar was coming, as she stood up from the sofa. I saw him enter the house through the open glass doors that led to the backyard. Vidya had put on her bra and T-shirt, but was still naked from her waist down.

"Vidya, my bitch, where are you?" Asghar called out.

No niceties like memsaab here, I thought.

"Here, Asgharji."

She greeted him with a forced smile on her face. He was pleased to see her with a smile and naked bottom. He caught hold of her by her waist and made her turn around so my wife's back was to him.

"What a nice, big, butt you have, my beautiful bitch!" He told her, and slapped her on her bum right away.

SPANK!

SPANK!

Vidya, who had already been spanked her on her bottom by Jawed, grimaced and made a face, but didn't say anything. From her expression, I guess she knew this was only the beginning with Asghar.

"Were you expecting me, my slut?" Asghar asked her.

"Er ..." Vidya didn't know what to reply and that earned her another couple of butt slaps.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"Oh, Asgharji," Was all my wife could helplessly say as she got her bottom thrashed.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"I wish your no good husband was here, bitch." Asghar told her. Vidya's eyes went wide.

"Why, Asgharji? Um ... Jawedji told me he has gone out for a meeting."

SPANK!

SPANK!

Asghar then stopped spanking her buttocks and let out a loud laugh.

"I like fucking a wife in front of her husband and telling him what a good piece of ass she is, or how good her pussy feels."

"Oh." Once again, Vidya didn't know what to answer.

"OK, madam." Asghar seemed to have run out of patience, or he was tired of spanking her ass, and was eager to get it on. He caught hold of Vidya again by the waist and turned her around. He was now face to face with my nervous wife.

"Time for you to clean up, you whore, before I fuck you."

"Er ... clean me, Asgharji?"

Asghar sighed, and then walked to stand in front of Vidya.

SLAP!

The man gave my wife a powerful slap.

"You are a dumb slut, Vidya."

SLAP!

"What are you, Vidya?"

"Um... I ...am ... a ... d-d-dumb slut, Asgharji!" My wife stammered.

SLAP!

"Good! And a bitch! What are you?"

"I am a bitch, Asgharji."

SLAP!

"You were just fucked by another man, weren't you?"

SLAP!

"Y-y-yes, Asgharji! I was j-j-just fucked by ... by Jawedji."

"You are proper dumb slut and a bitch, Vidya."

SLAP!

"What are you, Vidya?"

"I am a dumb slut and a bitch, Asgharji."

SLAP!

"Good! So do you think I am going to fuck you until you are clean, you whore?"

SLAP!

"Er ... no, Asgharji."

Asghar stopped slapping my wife and grabbed her by the hair.

"Let's go, bitch."

Dragging Vidya by the hair, Asghar took my wife towards the bathroom that was on the lower floor. Once inside, she was forced onto the floor.

"Kneel." He commanded her.

Asghar then stood behind her and placed a foot on her neck, forcing my wife towards the toilet. Vidya's head was now on the commode, face in, and she was held firmly by his feet on her neck. Reaching out, Asghar flushed the toilet.

"Feel that water, slut. I want it to clean the smell of Jawed from your face." He shouted as he flushed the commode multiple times. Vidya couldn't say anything -- she had to keep her mouth shut to avoid taking any of that water in.

Why this sort of roughness turns her on, I wondered, not for the first time.

"Clean your mouth, you whore!" Asghar flushed a few more times, and then withdrew his feet from her neck. Vidya was coughing and chocking, as she was forced to take some of that water in. Asghar then slapped her bum hard again.

SPANK!

SPANK!

"You are a dirty little slut!"

He then hauled her up and put her face in the sink this time, and then turned the tap on full blast.

My wife shivered a bit as the cold water started running down her head and some of it splashed down her body, completely drenching her T-shirt.

Asghar placed himself on the small stool and spanked Vidya a few times again on her buttocks, instructing her to clean herself properly. She was to wipe her face, her hair and rinse thoroughly with that cold water. Her t-shirt and bra was now fully wet, so Asghar removed those, stripping her completely naked. He then splashed some water on her genitals.

When he was satisfied, he threw a towel to her and walked back to our living room. My wife took the towel and dried her body quickly, and walked to our living room with lowered head.

"Bitches don't walk! They kneel!" Roared Asghar.

"Yes, Asgharji."

Immediately Vidya went down on her knees. Asghar casually bent down, grabbed a bunch of her hair and pulled.

123456...8