My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vidya raised an eyebrow and looked at him.

"My husband knows I am dressed casually in the house." She said. "What will you tell him?"

"Does he know you are showing me -- another man -- your blue panties, which barely covers your big fleshy gaand?" Jawed smirked.

Vidya blushed a bright red and didn't say anything in reply.

"You are also very naughty, memsaab." Jawed grinned. "Maybe, you would like to see me ... er ... without pants? Just like I am seeing you ... without pants?"

Vidya raised an eyebrow.

"I think, Jawed," She had a half smile, "You need to take the tea to the men."

Not ready to leave yet, Jawed pressed on.

"The men can wait a bit, memsaab." He grinned. "So memsaab, do you dress like this at home all the time? Remaining half naked?"

Vidya sighed.

"I am NOT half naked, Jawed. But yes, I usually dress like this at home."

"I don't understand you modern, upper class women, memsaab." Jawed remarked. "Do you have any kids, memsaab?"

"Um ... no. Do you see any kids around, Jawed? Why do you ask?"

Jawed laughed.

"Your husband controls himself well, memsaab. If you were my wife, and you dressed like this at home, you would have two or three by now. I wouldn't have been able to control myself."

Vidya neck turned crimson red. She was blushing again. Jawed's sexual innuendo was quite clear.

"We aren't trying for kids now." Vidya answered. "I am on the pill. So it's nothing to do with my husband's self control -- or lack thereof!"

I don't know why she suddenly said that. Here was my wife, suddenly discussing her sex life with a mere worker.

"If I had a wife like you, whether you are on the pill or not wouldn't matter. I wouldn't be able to control myself like that." Jawed repeated. "As it is, my wives dress conservatively, and are nowhere as pretty as you, and still they are not spared my hawas (lust), memsaab. I have sex at least once a day, if not more."

"Really?" Vidya raised an eyebrow. "You are lying, Jawed."

"No, memsaab." Jawed didn't seem to be offended. "And the way I keep them in line ... they are also up for it, memsaab. Especially when I spank them. I like big gaand on women, just like yours, memsaab. You have a very nice gaand, memsaab. So big and smooth and fleshy. If you were my wife, I would be spanking you all day."

Suddenly, out of the blue, Jawed spanked my wife on her ass.

SPANK!

Vidya looked at him in shock. The smile left his face, and he stared at my wife, as if waiting for something to happen. For a moment, Vidya was quiet. Then she just scowled at him.

"Take the tea and leave, Jawed."

Jawed didn't say anything, but chuckled, and just picked up the tray and left.

I watched on screen as my wife lifted the shirt and rubbed her ass. It had been a hard spank. I could see the red marks of his fingers on her rosy flesh.

Then, very slowly, her hands went towards her front, and then between her legs. She was rubbing herself! She was wet!

After half an hour later, Asghar came into the house.

"Memsaab! Where are you?"

Vidya was in the living room, watching TV.

"I am here, watching TV. Put the tray and other stuff in the kitchen sink!"

"Yes, memsaab."

I watched on one camera as Asghar carefully placed the cutlery in the sink, as he was instructed. Then, he looked around, before casually walking to the living room! I continued to watch the recording as it moved to the living room camera.

Vidya was sitting on the big comfortable sofa, curled up, watching her favourite net serial. She was now dressed in the same shirt, but had put on her yoga pants. She usually practiced yoga around the afternoon.

"Tea was very good, memsaab."

"Huh... oh... um, thank you." Vidya turned around, clearly surprised that Asghar was here.

"Jawed said to make the tea again at 530 pm, memsaab." Asghar relayed Jawed's instructions.

"I will have it ready, Asghar. You can go now."

"Yes, memsaab." Asghar turned to go, but then thought of something, and then turned around again.

"I can see you are wearing pants now, memsaab."

Vidya looked at him coldly, but didn't say anything.

"Your husband is really good, memsaab, allowing you to be naked in front of other men." Asghar continued. "If you were one my wives, or Jawed's, we would keep you in line."

Vidya stood up. She was visibly angry, but she was trying to control herself.

"You have NO right to be so rude." She said. "What I do, and how I dress, is completely my own bloody business."

"Yes, memsaab. Just wanted to say something about this pant you are wearing. It's very tight. I can still see your big gaand."

"Get out!"

Asghar didn't say anything else, but wisely left the room. He was chuckling, leaving my wife fuming.

Around 5.30 pm, Jawed walked in. Vidya was in the kitchen.

"Memsaab. Is the tea ready?"

"Not yet." Vidya said, as Jawed walked in. "Just waiting for the water to boil."

Jawed continued to walk towards my wife, who had her back to him. As my wife added the sugar and stirred the boiling water, Jawed stood behind her, and suddenly wrapped his arms around Vidya, closing her in a tight embrace.

Vidya was surprised, and dropped the spoon. For a moment, they were both completely still. I was sure my wife was now feeling overwhelmed by this lower class man's masculine aroma, and the feel of his body against hers. Her ear was right next to his mouth and I was sure she could feel his warm breath. It was a highly erotically charged atmosphere.

I saw his hands move. He raised them towards her breasts. Vidya said or did nothing to discourage him, so Jawed started to gently fondle her boobs over her shirt. As the water started to boil, the man continued to massage my wife's boobs, starting to squeeze them hard. Vidya was now moaning, her body resting against his.

Suddenly she sensed something and shook his embrace off.

As Jawed stepped back, I looked at him. A huge bulge was visible in his trousers. Even Vidya stared at his crotch for a couple of seconds and then looked away. She switched off the oven and started to pour the tea now into the cups.

"So, two wives, eh?" She asked. "And you keep them firmly in line, you say. With spanking."

"Yes, two wives." Jawed grinned, watching my wife work. "The law in India allows us Muslims to have four wives, remember?"

"Yes ... yes ... I know. So how do you ... um ... 'keep them in line'? You mentioned spanking?"

"Hmmm ... maybe I can show you sometime, Vidya. Interested in being my third wife? Maybe ... just for two weeks?"

This was the first time he was taking my wife's name. And he was proposing to her!

Vidya looked at him.

"What do you mean, Jawed?"

"Well, first, you will have to call me Jawedji." Jawed replied, standing tall. "I will be your husband for two weeks, you know. Second, I will punish you. Every discretion, you will be punished."

"And what makes you think I will agree to such degrading conditions, Jawedji?"

Even though she added the ji, it was more sarcasm than respect. I saw Jawed bristle.

"My two wives," He said proudly, "Have nothing to complain. They accept my strictness, because when I take them to bed, they ..."

He left the rest of his sentence unsaid.

Vidya stared coldly at him.

"Tea is ready. Please take it and leave."

Jawed looked at her in surprise, thought of something, and then nodded. He picked up the tray and walked out of the kitchen.

That was the end of the second day's recording.

I started to look for the third day's recording. I knew that just like Test Cricket, the third day was going to be very important. Jawed had already moved fast. By day 2 with Vidya, he had spanked my wife, groped her and felt up her tits. What would day 3 bring? Because today, day 4, he was slapping her and fondling her ass, completely in charge.

It was morning, around 11 am, and Vidya was in the kitchen. She was making tea for the men, as usual. This time, she was actually wearing a full length pair of jeans, and a T-shirt on top. Jawed walked in to the kitchen.

"Hi Vidya. Is my tea ready?"

I noted that he just called her by the name, and sauntered in as if he owned the place. Vidya looked at him.

"Almost. I am just letting the tea steep a bit."

Jawed glanced at my wife.

"You are wearing pants today."

"Yes," Vidya replied, in a somewhat cold voice. "When random labourer men start spanking my ass and squeezing my boobs and proposing to me, I know I have to wear pants."

It was an icy reply, and Jawed was surprised. He must have thought he was going to get somewhere even further with Vidya today, and her aloof vibe and unwelcoming demeanor was throwing him off. Mumbling something, he took the tray and left.

Around half an hour later, Asghar entered the house.

"Put the trays and cups in the sink." Vidya ordered. She was seated in the living room, watching a movie.

"Yes, memsaab." Asghar replied. He did as she asked, but then didn't leave. He walked straight into the living room. Vidya saw him, and narrowed her eyes.

"What do you need, Asghar?"

"Just wanted to see if you are naked again, memsaab." Asghar insolently replied. "I guess not."

Vidya stood up. Once again her face was red, and she was very, very angry, and yet she controlled herself.

"Do you not know how to talk to a lady?" She directed a barb at him.

Asghar grinned.

"A lady wouldn't let a mere labourer smack her gaand or grope her tuttay (boobs)."

Vidya sat down, deflated.

"He told you?"

"Of course!" Asghar kept grinning. "You are the gori chitti memsaab (the fair and lovely lady). He is the labour class. Suddenly you are dressing like a slut and coming on to him, letting him cop a feel of your tits -- of course he is going to tell!"

Vidya's eyes were down, and she was blushing bright red. She didn't know what to say.

"In fact, Jawed was seriously thinking he was going to bang you today, memsaab. We even made a bet on it. He now owes me money."

"We?"

"All the men, memsaab. We had him fucking you by noon today."

Asghar left, and I could see Vidya was thinking things over. Nothing much happened that day, surprisingly. In the evening, when Jawed popped in to get the tea, Vidya had already made it and was away in the washroom. Jawed took the tray and silently left. It truly appeared that their dalliance was over.

I tried to remember how Vidya had been last night. She had been fidgety, nervous, and somewhat aloof. We did have sex last night, but I think it was mostly because she sensed that I was horny. She did her part during our brief intimacy, making the right noises, touching the right areas and climaxing after I had cum in her. As soon as we were done, she had fallen asleep. At that moment, I hadn't paid it much thought, but on hindsight I realized she was still debating proceeding on with Jawed, and thus was lost in thought.

So what happened this morning? Why did she suddenly change her mind?

I tried to see if there was something on record for this morning.

Blank. There was none.

Crap! Crap! Crap!

Something must have gone wrong this morning with the cameras. I would have to investigate this further. I began to look everywhere for the day's recordings. On the cloud service -- in every folder. On my local server. On the camera's small drive itself. I couldn't find any other video.

Except one.

There was only one more video!!! Having no other option, I pressed PLAY.

The time counter showed it was around noon.

It was in the kitchen. I could see Vidya and Jawed in the frame.

"Just like how I control my wives?"

It was Jawed's voice.

I could see the smirk in Jawed's face.

"Yes, like that." Vidya swallowed nervously, but then gushed her words out. "I want to experience that."

What was Vidya saying?

"Are you sure you know what that entails, memsaab?" Jawed was positively sneering now. "You are an upper class gori chitti memsaab. Are you sure you have what it takes to be my woman, and to be Asghar's woman, for the next two weeks?"

"Er ... Asghar's woman?"

"Of course." Jawed laughed. "I will be sharing you with him. In every way."

Vidya nervously swallowed again. I am sure she must have been wondering what she was getting into.

"I guess ... that would be ok."

"Have you ever sucked a cock before?" Jawed asked. "I will need mine sucked all the time."

"Er ... yes." Vidya replied. "I don't like to do it ... but I have ..."

She was clearly playing the role of a dutiful housewife now slowly stepping out of her comfort zone.

"Have you been slapped or spanked before?" Jawed asked her.

Vidya remained silent.

"Asghar is a rough man." Jawed continued. "You will be punished. By both of us. Thoroughly. And often. Despite servicing both of us. Does that sound like something you want to do, memsaab?"

Vidya remained silent for a bit, and then nodded.

Jawed whistled.

"You are a slut, memsaab." Jawed said. "Do you know what a slut is, memsaab?"

I realized I had seen this clip before. This was the clip from the kitchen I had first seen this morning.

This was today!!!

On screen, I saw Vidya nod. My wife was looking at her feet, not daring to meet Jawed's gaze.

"Come here, memsaab." Jawed was firm with his order.

I knew what would happen next. Still, I watched.

Vidya walked up to him. Jawed reached up and nonchalantly continued to pat her cheek.

"Whenever I am unhappy with you, memsaab," He told her, "I am going to slap you. Do you understand, slut?"

Even as he patted her cheek, Vidya looked up at him, eyes wide in surprise.

"Er ... slap me, Jawed?"

"Yes. I will slap you."

SLAP!

Calmly, Jawed then raised the back of his hand, again, and slapped her, again.

SLAP!

"You will call me Jawedji." He told her. "You will respect me at all times."

Vidya's cheeks had a mark on them where he had slapped her, and she was starting to blush ... in embarrassment and shame.

"Er ... yes, Jawedji. I will call you Jawedji."

I forwarded to the scene where he had Vidya bent over, and was groping her buttocks.

"Your gaand is big and nice." Jawed said. Then he pinched her buttocks.

"Ow!" My wife cried out, but didn't say anything else.

"Stand up. Turn around and kneel down in front of me."

Like an obedient slave, Vidya did as she was asked. Jawed then reached up and unzipped his pants. He quickly dropped his pants and then pulled down his underwear. A thick, dark, brown, big, uncircumcised penis was suddenly tapping my wife's cheek. It was erect, dark brown, had a bulbous head covered in foreskin, and was about 6 inches long.

"Take care of this with your mouth, memsaab." Jawed ordered.

My wife parted her lips a little. Immediately the thick head of the cock was pushed against her mouth. I saw Vidya close her eyes as Jawed inserted his thick dong all the way inside my wife's mouth, with its head pressed against her nostrils. Not a man to waste time on niceties, he put a hand on the back of her head and started to push the cock in and out, fucking her mouth.

It was at that moment the screen went blank. For the umpteenth time that day, I stared at the screen in frustration. It was clear that the camera had failed, and there was no more recordings.

For some time, I sat in my chair, thinking.

It was now clear what was going to happen in my house for the next two weeks. Vidya had started her latest affair. She was intrigued by Jawed, and the rough way he "controlled" his wives. She wanted to experience that. So for the next two weeks, as the labourers worked on the pool, Vidya would be a "wife" of Jawed and Asghar, to be controlled and "kept in line" by them. As those men would be digging up a hole and making the pool, their supervisors would be ploughing into my wife and filling her with their cum, and "keeping her in line".

I needed to make sure I had it all recorded.

The rest of the work day passed in a daze.

That night, when I got home, on the pretext of making sure I was checking up on the construction work's progress, I started to work on all of the cameras as Vidya was reading in bed (as her usual habit). All the cameras on the bottom floor, especially the ones in the kitchen, living room, and the one facing the yard, recording the lawn, were all charged, rebooted and tested. Then I got to work on the upstairs cameras. Finally, when Vidya was in the washroom, I fixed the bedroom cameras.

The cameras were all small, miniature, state of the art and very well concealed. I was now satisfied that whatever happens tomorrow, I would see it from my office. Tomorrow, I had originally planned to work from home, but I would make an excuse and go to work. I would stay home for the first hour or so, and then say I have an important meeting and go to work. Then, if things happened as I think they will, I will have it all on record.

You might be thinking why I was so much into the taping and recording. Well ... yes, I was a voyeur. But ... I also had something in mind. It isn't something fully fleshed out yet. But ... we will see. It all depends.

* * *

It was the next day, 12 noon, and I was in my office. I watched on the camera as Jawed instructed his men on the work to be done, and they got busy. Jawed then walked over to Asghar and said something to him. Both of them laughed. Asghar then walked towards the hole that would be our swimming pool and started to bark more instructions to the guys. It was clear; Jawed had made him his deputy and he was going to ensure the work was done properly. Satisfied that the men were carrying on even without him there, Jawed then started to walk towards the house. My house. And my wife.

I switched the camera to the dining room one -- this was the one that had doors leading out to the yard. I saw Jawed enter the house through the dining room. For a moment he stood here; he was figuring out where Vidya was.

My beautiful wife in the kitchen. She was loading the dishwasher. Since it was still just noon and she hadn't showered yet, she was just dressed in a white T-shirt, and black yoga pants that were tight, and showed off her big, bouncy, buttocks to the fullest.

Jawed walked up slowly to stand beside her, and then suddenly placed a hand on her left butt cheek and then, before Vidya could realize what was happening, smacked her on her behind.

SMACK!

"WHAT THE-" Vidya yelped in surprise and turned around.

"Here to see you, memsaab." Jawed grinned. "What a nice big juicy gaand you have!"

Vidya looked helplessly at the man and then at the door.

"But ... my husband Rajesh ..." She mouthed.

SMACK!

Her ass quivered as another blow landed on her, this time on her right butt cheek.

"Jawedji ... my husband is just outside ..."

SMACK!

"Oooh, Jawedji, my butt ..."

Jawed threw his arms around her and enveloped her in a bear hug.

"Uggh!" Vidya muttered as she was crushed in his arms. "Jawedji ... my husband ..."

"Oh, saali randi! Stop talking about your stupid husband!" Jawed told her. His hands were now on her bum, groping and prodding at her crack, fondling her through the thin material of her yoga pants. "Your husband had to suddenly go to work for an emergency meeting. He left almost an hour ago."

"But he didn't tell me ..."

Jawed sighed, and then raised his hand slightly.

123456...8