All Comments on 'My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 10'

by spankedboy

Sort by:
  • 54 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes, been waiting for another update. Nice change of pace with this chapter!

NiranaNiranaover 2 years ago

Absolutely brilliant, as usual! Thanks for writing about my favorite star, Vidya! I love your other stories too, but definitely Vidya with her beautiful big ass and her love towards her husband is absolutely wonderful!

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Anon. Yes , a change of pace. I slowly want to end the series and there is a plot here.

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks @nirana for the comment. Great to see regular readers back.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another by the numbers, check every cuck box written by another cock loving dude.

And this is shows why being a cuck is a mental illness issue.

zeuspmzeuspmover 2 years ago

really missed your stories man. I'd love to read new stories on your mamani series.

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

@imeasel - and still you read it fully....

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

@zeuspm thanks. I am not sure yet whether I am going to continue the aunt series but let's see. Meanwhile, starting to wind down towards the end of the Vidya series as well.

johnsnowxxxxjohnsnowxxxxover 2 years ago

As usual an awesome addition. Looking forward for some cleanup scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Was waiting for so long for this one. Amazing amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superhot story. I have two suggestions:

1. An earnest request. Please don’t get Vidya pregnant by any of her paramours. The privilege of impregnating Vidya is deserved only by her loving husband Rajesh.

2. The tender moments spent by Rajesh and Vidya during their lovemaking are wonderful. It would be really good if Rajesh increases his staying power and gives Vidya PIV orgasms.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing story. Please add a story which describes Vidya’s first sexual experience. Please write about how Vidya lost her virginity and got deflowered.

It will be awesome if Poonam narrates about her daughter’s virginity loss to her son in law in front of her daughter Vidya.

Or Vidya tells her husband about her defloration in front of her mother.

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the comments. Awesome suggestions y'all. Some of them match the direction I am taking this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful update.

It will be really good if Rajesh turns the tables on Sarun and avenges his humiliation.

Just like his father in law Vivek taught Bheem and the pirates a lesson

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've been impatiently waiting for this (10th) part from past 1 year.

Was expecting further Degradation and Manhandling of Vidya by her Masters.

But after reading this part, I'm too Disappointed @Spankedboy

No BDSM

No Slapping

No Maledom

No Reluctance

This episode was only containing Softporn & Vannila Love

Plzzz dont end the story on this theme

Write atleast few more parts on Similar lines as the earlier ones

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon, the Vidya series is approaching its end game. Let's see if Rajesh is like his father in law.

Hi Anon,

Not every lover of Vidya is the same. Some are not into BDSM or maledom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Not every lover of Vidya is the same. Some are not into BDSM or maledom"

I know this review should not be written so early...but since u mentioned about 'end-game'

so couldn't resist.

1) The Audience ratings(2.33 star) and reviews(8.2k) says it all.

2) Compare them with prev ones

3) Majority of Audience is (and will be) not satisfied with this theme.

4) They still want that Bitchy & Submissive Vidya with Dominating Lovers back in next part

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon.

I have never written for audience rating or reviews. I just write what I want :-)

It's nice if audience rates it highly, but also it doesn't matter. Besides, Literotica "Loving Wives" category has its trolls which downvotes many cuckold stories, especially Indian ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi Spankedboy

I am your big fan. I would suggest to keep Vidya for low status studs, like Ramu, labours etc.. I request you to write a story of Mohan & Vidya (with Mohan working as clerk in Rajesh office & even fucking Vidya in his same office). Thanks..

TeraBhai1TeraBhai1over 2 years ago

Great story,what are the future plans?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Autobiographical!

This story HAS to be autobiographical - there is way too much richness of detail, too much depth of emotion. You cannot just make up this stuff.

It's so erotically perfect. Your mother-in-law knows, the Board members know, the executives know, clerks in shipping and receiving know... and very soon, all the company shareholders will know that your lovely wife is ready, willing, and eagerly available for the sexual enjoyment of all!

Six stars - five for the story, one for your lovely wife's public service

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Anon who said this was Autobiographical.

For a second I thought you were talking about my maid story. As my regular readers and Facebook fans know, that is actually Autobiographical and based on real events. This story, of Vidya, is complete fake and fictional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey Spankedboy..!!!

Add some more kinky adventures of Vidya with Sarun's acquaitances (Brothers/Childhood Friends/Relatives/Driver/Gardener)

We fans know your creativity level is very high.

Plz dont wind up on a goody note.

Honestly speaking-this series actually deserves few more parts

& not a typical romantic bollywood style happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please continue story with Mother and add chastity also in story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dude....What's wrong with you ?

You came back after so long...& that too with a regular cliched story.

Where is the Roughness & Humiliation flavour in story?

Ur specialist in these hardcore & degradation genres .

but....

This(softporn) was not at all expected from u mate.

I used to admire u as my fav author.

Now it seems like even u are turning into a generic softcore porn writer

Last thing would like to conclude is mistakes can be rectified by not repeating them in future

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hi..

This was a lot better than the previous chapter. And a request of mine. Add creampie eating like Fateh.

Let Rajesh enjoy to the end without losing vidya. And add mother in law fetish with rajesh piss play etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful Vidya

Even if you end this series, you can write about Vidya in a new series.

Please begin a new series in which you describe Vidya’s sexual adventures before she got married.

You can begin by describing about how Vidya realised the pleasant sensations in her body when she thought of boys. About how she realised that she was different from other girls of her age due to her developed figure and intense attraction towards boys.

You can write about the first time Vidya caressed her body and fondled her breasts. Even sucked her own nipples.

About her first orgasm induced by nipple and boob stimulation.

About how she would regularly play with her own body and explore herself.

About the first time she accidentally touched her pussy and stumbled upon the joys of masturbation. About her first orgasm through pussy stimulation.

About her first kiss with a boy.

About the time when her mother caught her kissing a boy and counselled Vidya about enjoying the pleasures of sex in a safe and responsible manner.

You can write about Vidya’s first sexual intercourse. About how Vidya lost her virginity.

Quite possible that Vidya lost her virginity under her mom’s expert guidance.

May be possible that Poonam supervised and directed her daughter’s first sexual experience with Vidya’s boyfriend.

Also possible that Poonam got one of her experienced lovers to gently deflower her daughter, to gently rupture her daughter’s hymen, unshackle her from the chains of virginity and introduce her to the joys of sex.

Poonam would have watched the proceedings approvingly as her daughter lost her virginity before marriage and enjoyed an intense orgasm.

Maybe Poonam first had sex with her daughter’s virgin boyfriend in order to train him properly before he had sex with Vidya. So that her daughter’s first sexual experience would be a memorable and enjoyable one.

May be later, Vidya and Poonam would have enjoyed a threesome either with Vidya’s boyfriend or with Poonam’s lover. You can also write about her first group sex. About Vidya losing her anal virginity. About Vidya getting gang banged by the cricket team. About Vidya having anal sex with the Pathan whom she met at the nightclub.

The story could conclude with Vidya’s wedding and her wedding night with Rajesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you are about to finish the story i request you to end it as Rajesh as hero. Make him take viagra,shilajit and make it a happy ending. Make Vidya proud if Rajesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't you dare end this Vidya series.

It is one of the best sex story saga which we've ever read.

This is the only story which can be read unlimited num of times without getting bored

Keep on adding more parts on earlier bold themes.

We want more of Cuckold,Humiliation & Manhandling next time

dZAdonisdZAdonisover 2 years ago

Hi SpankedBoy/Tarek ! I wanted to tell you I absolutely love your My Slut Wife Vidya Series ! Brilliantly done , I enjoy it so much. I wanted to tell you to keep the great work up and to keep the stories coming. I had some questions and feedback to give :-

1. Please do continue to have vidya lifted up, overpowered and tossed around as much as possible, it’s so hot to read how the tall and athletic vidya who is as tall as Rajesh and taller than him even in heels gets so easily manhandled by these strong , muscular men.

2. Is vidya actually physically stronger than Rajesh ? She dominates him during sex , is as tall as him and gets taller and Rajesh has never been strong enough to lift and carry vidya.

3. Please do continue to show Rajesh admitting his own lack of physical strength and inability to lift vidya whenever other hunks easily manhandle his lovely wife , vidya !

Thanks so much again ! Please keep them

Coming !

dZAdonisdZAdonisover 2 years ago

Yes people please do let me know what ya think.

Is vidya physically stronger than Rajesh as she is as tall and dominates him ? Does vidya’s hits and spanks hurt Rajesh ?

Also , does vidya like getting manhandled and dominated ? All her lovers easily lift her up and toss her around ? And she had asked ramu to lift her up and carry her and Wasim forcefully lifted her up against her will and she was helpless to stop him

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree with you dZAdonis.

Vidya loves being submissive and overpowered by everyone except her husband.

@Spankedboy has already mentioned that she is a TALL & BUXOM woman.

Plays really KINKY with all her lovers.

Be it her-hubby's boss spanking,

ramu milkman's fondling,

Balchandra's face slapping,

Wasim's belt adventures,

Or Javed's ordeal.

Finding such women are one in millions.

And we must appreciate our hero author for giving us this diamond.

Would like to hear more such episodes of Vidya on same lines from the Author himself

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another Dick head loser Don't have a dick. loser wimp pathetic act garbage story. act like real man loser wimp.

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi .

@Anon not sure if I want to add more Sarun's acquaitances , but definitely planning more Board members to enjoy Vidya.

I already have the ending in mind, but need to get started on it.

@Anon, I did want to involve her mother, but still deciding if it's worth it. Do you think Vidya SHOULD tell her mom?

@Anon , re: "Roughness & Humiliation flavour"

Not all lovers are the same.

@Anon

"And a request of mine. Add creampie eating like Fateh.

Let Rajesh enjoy to the end without losing vidya. And add mother in law fetish with rajesh piss play etc."

Hmm ... let's see.

spankedboyspankedboyover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi .

@Anon

"Please begin a new series in which you describe Vidya’s sexual adventures before she got married."

Wow that's a lot of suggestions. Let's see. I do want to start new series with new characters. Have an ending for Vidya planned. Let's see. "It's an evolving situation."

@Anon

"If you are about to finish the story i request you to end it as Rajesh as hero."

Do you think he deserves to end as a hero? Why or why not?

@dZAdonis, @Anon

It's more about the kink and the mental games, rather than physical strength.

You are right that Vidya loves being submissive and overpowered by everyone except her husband.

@Anon dick head

Go suck a cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yes I suggest you Vidya should tell her mom about it and lock her husband in permanent chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Given the fact that Vidya shares an unusually close bond with her mother, I have a feeling that she has already told her mom everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are certain stories in this website where the men’s cocks become very huge as a side effect of certain medicines.

Rajesh can also become well endowed in a similar way and can give his wife the happiness that she deserves to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tell me one thing genuinely @Spankedboy :

Why are you in so much hurry to wind up..?

Instead of adding new episodes in this interesting ongoing series,you want to start a new one from basic.

Dont break the link,keep this epic cuckold story going on man.

Audience is really loving it.

Trust me bro...getting such strong content stories is really difficult.

Vidya is really doing an excellent job of social service of serving herself hot in plate to other men in bed.

Not every married woman has guts to do so...!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Increase your Frequency of Posting updates.

I know it requires time to build creative content.... but

Are you Directing a Porn Movie or what?

One fucking part of story in the whole entire year is too slow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Keep next episode's theme on : Sarun spanking Vidya with belt in front of all board members.

Culprit of punishment is Rajesh but unable to do anything,except simply thanking his Boss.

& Vidya sucking cock under table during office meetings to repent for her husband's deed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Waiting for Ch. 11 12 13 14 15

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don't finish this great story. Make Ramu, Wasim or the construction guys come back and make Vidya their obedient slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tentative time for next update..?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

With new year comes new episodes .

Vidya couldn't spend much time with us prev year.

Hope now she'll be in regular touch with all &

This will be accomplished by none other than our author @spankedboy

Expectations are more high now ( & so should be your frequency of updates)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When can we expect new updates of this series?

adsfantasylandadsfantasylandabout 2 years ago

It's time for chapter 11!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another part

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is it only your fantasy which you shared in form of story or you've already become a cuckold. If it's so, you're not even a half of a man. A real man will never have such fantasy of sharing let alone become a cucky like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Writer please upload the next installment it's really one of the hottest stories on the internet dying for the next part ....or atleast let us know when we can expect the next part.

great lovergreat loveralmost 2 years ago

The story is hot, but getting monotonous. I have rated 5 stars on each chapter. Not sure where you intend to take the story next.

spankedboyspankedboyalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hi everyone. Thanks for the wait. Chapter 11 is out. Please do read, rank and comment.

https://www.literotica.com/s/my-indian-slut-wife-vidya-ch-11

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A new type of sex for our favorite married lady! I can see the author logic - this is good rough sex but still vanilla compared to others, and she likes it! Soon she will be back to get husband.

spankedboyspankedboyabout 1 year agoAuthor

Hmm, interesting point!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspankedboy@spankedboy
I write about Indian men who love to be put in place by a strong women. I also write about cuckolded Indian men who are in awe of their voluptuous hot wives and would happily submit to fulfill her desires. Ever have fantasies of getting spanked, sharing your wife, being cu...