My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 11

Story Info
Indian wife and husband accompanies CEO to the Board Meeting.
21.5k words
4.35
38.5k
23

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 08/13/2023
Created 11/13/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spankedboy
spankedboy
1,324 Followers

My wife and I attend a board meeting in a resort - Rajesh

Author's note: This is a story of a cheating wife, of adultery, of cuckoldry and small penis humiliation. If that is not your thing, skip this story. And remember while adultery can be a great source of enjoyment in fantasy and erotica, in real life it damages souls and destroys marriages. Please treat the following story as a fiction and fantasy piece only. It is written to deliver pleasure and has no other purpose. - Tarek Zia

In terms of disclosure, there is one scene in this story that pays homage to a favourite classic cuckold story of mine - "Cuckold in a wheelchair".

"That was Sirjee." Vidya announced, as she ended her phone call.

"Yes, I realized that." I replied, immediately getting nervous. "What did Mr. Sarun want?"

It was evening, and we were both seated on the couch in the living room, having just finished watching a movie. We were still both snuggled up closely under the one blanket, when Mr. Sarun had called my wife on her cellphone. And then I had to jealously spend the next fifteen minutes sitting and listening to my wife laugh, giggle, smile and occasionally blush (like a schoolgirl talking to her crush) as she had a long talk with this old man.

This old man, Sirjee - as my wife Vidya called Mr. Sarun - was of course my big boss and the CEO of the company I worked for. You can also fairly say that Mr. Sarun was our master, and both my wife and I were his mere slaves. The difference was that my wife enjoyed being Mr. Sarun's slave girl and his chattel and his bitch, and for me it was pure emotional torture, given my education and social standing, and the fact that he was banging my wife.

As those of you who are reading my stories know, for the last eight months Mr. Sarun has been fucking my wife at will, while treating me as a mere servant whenever he was here at my house. I am an object of ridicule as he humiliates me while he repeatedly cuckolds me, often fucking my wife in front of me. Or in front of his servants. Or having his servants fuck my wife.

Mr. Sarun was in India every month, visiting from USA, and my wife was his local cum dump and his loyal whore and smitten slave girl. I don't know if it was his big cock, or his vast wealth, or his tall and dark good looks, or his athletic body, or his skills in bed, but my wife let Mr. Sarun do WHATEVER he wanted to her.

With some of her other lovers, Vidya did seem to have SOME limits, but Mr. Sarun enjoyed a full pass. He would fuck her in any of her holes - stretching her pussy, or cumming violently in her ass, or having her swallow as he ejaculated gallons of cum down her throat.

He would often spank her harshly, leaving her milky white buttocks cherry red and bruised. He would cane her callously, with her ass and thighs often bearing the marks of his strap, his belt or his cane. He regularly loved to slap her until her cheeks were flushed, especially she was sucking him off - and my wife was tolerant and willing to obey his every whim. Even though he was old enough to be her father, he did whatever he wanted to my wife. Often in front of me, knowing I was powerless to intervene.

And it wasn't just him fucking or using my Vidya under our arrangement. Last month I had found out that Mr. Sarun even had other men occasionally fuck my wife. There were times Mr. Sarun had asked Vidya to travel to a resort rather than him visit my house, and I had found out last month that in those resorts, Vidya would often spend the entire week being repeatedly gangbanged by Mr. Sarun's friends and associates.

Just two weeks ago, if you recall my last writing, it was the turn of our Board member Ashish to enjoy my hospitality at our house - and ravish my wife's body.

For close to a week this old man Ashish stayed at our place, and in my bedroom, and in my wife. For seven days Ashish was constantly making love to my wife. He made Vidya call him 'uncle', and she was his 'beti'. All this time, Ashish treated me like a mere servant, and sometimes called me in to "watch and learn" as his large cock was constantly in and out of my wife. Despite his age, and his paunch, Ashish made my wife cum time after time, and she was constantly moaning and taking his name as she got fucked.

What really got me worried ... and aroused ... was the number of times she told him, "I love you."

It was now two weeks since Ashish's departure. And just last week my wife had started her period. She just finished yesterday. Vidya did not let me fuck her on her periods, so I was kept happy with a couple of handjobs and one blowjob. I was looking forward to resuming normal conjugal relations with her, again, just like I had after Ashish had left, when Mr. Sarun had called.

"What did he want?" I nervously asked, as Vidya hung up, wearing a smile on her lips.

"He has ordered us to go to Goa tomorrow." Vidya announced. "For a week! His secretary will be emailing us the flight details soon."

"Goa?" I was curious. "What's going on there? Is Mr. Sarun coming to India?"

"There's an emergency board meeting." Vidya said. "Apparently, it's all secretive, so the rest of the company doesn't know, but the Board is meeting this week in Goa due to a sudden crisis. All week long! And Mr. Sarun wants us to be there also. Us. Both you and me."

I wonder what the crisis was that I, as a senior employee in the company, didn't know. An all-week long Board meeting!

"But what will we do there?" I asked. "We are not on the Board. At least ... not until we got those shares."

"I know." Vidya smiled. "Four more months to go for that."

That was one of the reasons why we were Mr. Sarun's slaves. There were still four months before the shares he made into Vidya's name matured, and she became a legitimate partner in the company's ownership.

"Yes. Four more months." I repeated her words. "So ... what are we doing there? And does he want us for the WHOLE week?"

Vidya grinned. It was the grin of a woman who knew a secret that her husband didn't.

"Darling. Sirjee will be spending a week in Goa while his wife is back in the US. Do you really have to ask why he wants ME there?"

"Oh."

Of course! How stupid I was! I now understood.

"He will have meetings during the day. He wasn't planning to come to India this month, but now he has to. For a week." Vidya told me. "So ... I guess ... he decided the Goa resort was a good place to have the meetings. Nice weather on the beach. And later ... in the evening and in the night ... he can ... um ... enjoy the time with me. Good thing my period just ended."

... enjoy the time with me ...

That was my wife's euphemism for saying she would be his slut for the duration, engaged in adultery and debauchery all week. She would be sucking his cock, licking his ass, giving him a blow job, a rim job, or taking it up in her ass, along with getting fucked in her pussy. She would be slapped, spanked, caned or whipped - as I said, Mr. Sarun had pretty dark tastes in bondage. And not just Mr. Sarun.

If previous trips and what Ashish said was true, Vidya would also be servicing other men, as and when my boss demanded. She was the prize - the bait - that was sometimes used to get a crucial Board vote, or a show of support, or reward. I knew that my wife - and her pussy and ass - was going to be in a lot of demand for the next week. So much for my plans of having her to myself.

"But why does he want me there?" I repeated my question.

Vidya shrugged.

"Darling." She commented. "He didn't ask if you wanted to go. He was ordering you to go."

"Oh. Still ..." I was a bit hesitant. "Did he really want me to come?"

"Do you want me to repeat his exact words?" Vidya asked.

I took a deep breath and nodded. I knew it was probably going to be something demeaning and insulting, and mentally prepared myself for the humiliation.

"Well," My wife took a deep breath of her own, "He told me, 'Vidya, my bitch, pack your sluttiest lingerie and your smallest bikinis and swimsuits. And tell that pathetic cuckold husband of yours he is to come as well. For the whole week. I need a servant to take care of us, and that incompetent cuckold is perfect for the role.' That's what he said, darling."

"Oh." I swallowed. "I guess that's it then. I will have to go. I am a pathetic and incompetent cuckold after all."

Vidya snuggled closer to me and flashed me a beautiful loving smile, which momentarily obscured her concerned look as I remained troubled.

"Are you sure you want to go on this trip, darling?" She asked me sympathetically. "Shall I call and beg Sirjee to excuse you? You know he will just insult you and demean you ... and make you watch as he ... enjoys himself with me."

... enjoys himself with me ...

I didn't say anything, but just shook my head.

"No, I guess I better travel to Goa. If Mr. Sarun ordered us, we better obey."

"Are you sure? Really? I mean, you know what's going to happen with me, and your boss, right? And his friends." Vidya cautioned me. "It ... might be ... hard for you to see, my love. As they ... um ... enjoy themselves with me."

... enjoy themselves with me ...

I didn't say anything, again, but just nodded. As I said, I had a rough idea what was going to happen with her.

Vidya reached under the blanket and rubbed my manhood.

"Tell me what's bothering you, my love."

I sighed, as Vidya gave me a good stroke.

"Babe." I spoke cautiously. "I know I have a small penis. I can never fully satisfy you with my penis. But ... Mr. Sarun ... he is so old! I really don't know what you see in him."

Vidya laughed for some time. She then continued to stroke me.

"He is old, yes." My wife agreed. "But not that old. And he is virile - boy, is he virile! He once made love to me seven times in one night! Can you do that? No, you can't. And of course, that giant cock of his! When it's inside me ... baby ... I cannot describe it."

"I guess it's that." I reflected. "He does have a big one."

"It's not just his big lund." Vidya gently rubbed my balls. "He is so ... athletic! You - you have a flabby body, my love. Meanwhile Sirjee, he ... he's strong. He's a man's man. And that's why he easily makes me his bitch."

My cock gave a little jump, which did not escape Vidya's attention.

"I want his cock all the time. I can lick his balls any day." She announced. "And OOOOOH he goes so deeeeep! You don't go where he can, darling."

My manhood was quite hard now. Vidya gave me a gentle kiss on my cheek. It hadn't escaped her attention that I grew hard every time she talked about my boss owning her.

"I love you so much, my love." She said, continuing to stroke my manhood. "You are the best husband a wife could have. I love these moments with you - cuddling, watching your favourite movie, talking with you about my other lovers, and enjoying the soothing growth of your little penis in my hand as you imagine your boss fucking me, slapping me, spanking me. I love you, babe."

"Yes, dear." I mumbled. "I love you too. But I have one more question."

Vidya leaned over and kissed me on my lips.

"What's your question, darling?" She asked, as she played with my balls, while kissing me again on my lips.

I took a deep breath. It was a question that had been plaguing me for some time.

"After four months, what happens?" I asked, and the words started to flow out of my mouth in a hurry. "I mean, we get the stocks, we are rich, so we don't have to ... do this. You ... don't have to do ... him. So ... um ... will you ... stop seeing him?"

For some time, my wife didn't speak. Vidya's hands didn't move either, even though she still kept holding my balls.

"Darling." She finally answered. "It's a good question. But remember ... I get the stocks ... in theory, I get rich. Remember, he made the stocks in my name."

I swallowed.

"Yes, darling. I know. You are not planning to leave me then, are you?"

Vidya laughed. Then she went in and gave me a deep kiss, all the while fondling my balls. Finally, after the kiss, she flashed me a smile.

"Do you know that your boss - Sirjee - has recently asked me about ... um ... carrying his baby?"

"WHAT?!" My jaw fell to the floor. Of all things, I wasn't expecting this.

"Yes." Vidya sighed, as she gave my balls a gentle tug. "Recently, he seems to have become obsessed with the idea that I should become pregnant. By him. He wants to ... in his words ... 'breed' me. As if I am a cow!"

"But why?"

I couldn't believe it. Mr. Sarun had never shown that he had any interest in Vidya beyond fucking her. I remember the very first night when we had met him at his house in Kolkata, seated by the pool, where he had graphically described what he wanted to do to my wife.

"In fact, Rajesh," He had said, "I am going to soon take your wife to my bed and treat her like the whore she is. Any problems?"

"No, Sir." I had meekly answered.

"Good. Her choot (pussy) is mine, her hoton (lips) is mine, her gaand (ass) is mine. Is that clear?"

"Er, yes, Sir." I had replied like a cowardly cuckold. What else could I say? "Of course, Sir."

"Good! And for the rest of the week, while she may remain your wife, but she will be my raakhel, my whore. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir."

There it was. He was not interested in making Vidya his wife. She was to remain MY wife, while he enjoyed her body. The next month, when he had visited us at our house, and formalized the transfer of the shares, he had been even more clear about it.

"Rajesh," Mr. Sarun had stated. "I know you and Vidya have a marriage and a family here, and I don't want to break that up at all. Only a few of my closest circle will know your true status. That you are a cuckold and your wife belongs to me."

At that time I had wondered who this 'few of his closest circle' was. Now I knew. All members of his closest circle were interested in banging my wife. Or have already banged my wife.

"I am just interested in your wife's body." My boss had continued. "In fucking your wife and enjoying your wife physically. I have no desire for her to leave you. Do you understand?"

... enjoying your wife physically ...

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir." I had flushed even as I had thanked him. As a man and a husband, I had thanked another man for fucking my wife! No wonder I was called a 'pathetic cuckold'.

"Good! I just wanted to clear that. Viyda - or rather - Mrs. Vidya Mathur, is useful to me as a married woman - as someone else's wife. She is to remain your wife. On paper of course."

"Thank you, Sir. I know it's kind of you to say that, Sir."

That had been last year. So now ... why ... did he want to impregnate her?

Vidya must have seen the confusion in my eyes.

"I am puzzled too, dear." She said, as she began to stroke me again. "Lately Mr. Sarun had asked me quite a few times if I wanted to stop being on birth control, and fuck him exclusively, so I can get pregnant by him. He wants to, as I said, 'breed' me. And carry his child. Of course, on paper, it will be our child. You will be the father. But unofficially, Mr. Sarun will pay for everything."

"But darling," I paused, and then continued, "Once we ... you ... get those shares, we ... I mean you ... will be rich too. So ... why does he want to do this?"

"I don't know." Vidya shook her head. "I didn't tell him no, of course. I want those shares first in our hands. I said I will think about it. But, my love ... don't worry about it. I won't stop being on birth control. I know that will be a step too far for us."

She said 'our'!

I want those shares first in OUR hands, she said ...

"Thank you, babe."

Vidya leaned over once again, and this time kissed me deeply, sucking on my lips. I began to forget about my boss, about my wife being his slut, and just enjoyed the kiss.

"Would you like to take this upstairs, babe?" She asked, caressing my cock, while licking my lips with her tongue. "It might be the last night you get me to yourself for the next week or so, my dear. From tomorrow, I am going to be your boss's fuck toy. His cum dump. His slut."

I nearly came right there.

"Er ... yes, dear." I mumbled again. "Thank you, my love."

"Wow, honey." My wife giggled. "You are very hard! Whenever I talk about my pussy belonging to your boss, you get very aroused. I bet you like to see me be his cum slave?"

"I ..." I was at a loss for words, trying desperately not to cum.

Vidya laughed, and withdrew her hand from my cock. She raised her hand and gently patted my cheeks, before raising her hand. I knew what was coming.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Come, my love." She cooed, rubbing where she had slapped me twice in quick succession. "My dear cuckold. Let's go upstairs. I want to make these cheeks of yours very, very red, before I allow you to cum in me. Then I want to spank your ass before making you cum again."

Later that night, as I lay on the bed, my cheeks red from my wife's slaps, and my buttocks red from her spanking, but my balls thoroughly drained of all cum, and my wife lay contentedly next to me, I reflected on Vidya's plans and intentions for the next 4 months. We were playing a dangerous game, leading Mr. Sarun on, hoping he would be true to his words about the shares, while keeping ourselves free of his manipulation afterwards. I just hoped Vidya would remember all this next week as she would enjoy orgasm after orgasm.

* * *

"Is the taxi here?" My wife asked, as she fidgeted with her dress.

"Not yet." I answered. "Ten more minutes."

"Good." Vidya then figured the mangalsutra, a necklace that every married Hindu woman wore. "Did you do what I asked you to, Rajesh?"

"Yes," I nodded. "You were lucky I had the equipment at home."

Vidya smiled.

"I never doubted you, honey."

* * *

The 1 hour 10 min long flight from Pune to Goa was an uneventful affair. As we landed in Goa, I the warm weather and humidity immediately became apparent. Our flight had landed just twenty minutes after Mr. Sarun's flight had landed, so he was already waiting in the terminal when we got there.

"Ah, Vidya." He smiled, seeing my buxom wife. "Always a treat for my old eyes."

My wife Vidya was a naturally tall, athletic, and voluptuous lady, and right now she was wearing a blue sari that was wrapped so tightly around her body that all her curves were on display. Her petticoat ended just below her navel, with her waist exposed, and her blouse was a small noodle strap bra type blouse, struggling to contain her bursting breasts. The thin chiffon sari's pallu was draped to the side of her body and across her shoulder. On her neck was the mangalsutra. Vidya also had sindoor (vermillion that also only married Hindu ladies wore) on her forehead.

The eyes of the whole terminal seemed to be on her as she walked past me, and I could see why. The back of her sari clung to her buttocks, and the contour of her rump was apparent with every step she took. Her boobs and her ass cheeks jiggled delightfully as she sauntered across the terminal to where my tall and strapping boss was waiting for her.

"Oooh, Sirjee!" Vidya squealed as my boss wrapped his arms around my wife in a bear hug. "So lovely to see you again, Sirjee!"

His hand was massaging her breast through her thin blouse, and his other hand was groping her butt while his mouth was firmly pressed on hers. I could hear some voices around the terminal, no doubt wondering what such a young lady was doing being kissed like this by an older man. If this was any other place in India this would have caused a scene - but this was Goa.

spankedboy
spankedboy
1,324 Followers