My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Sarun finally stopped kissing my wife and turned to me.

"Rajesh." He acknowledged my presence, while his hand remained clasped on my wife's buttocks. "Get my luggage, will you? It's right there."

"Yes, Sir."

I, the Lead Project Manager of Operations, was being treated like a mere servant by my boss while he publicly groped my wife's ass. I took his suitcase and put it on a cart, along with my and Vidya's carry-ons.

"Come." Mr. Sarun clucked his tongue impatiently, while continuing to fondle my wife's bottom. "Don't be so slow, you idiot. The hotel shuttle is waiting."

"Yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir." My face flushed with embarrassment as my boss humiliated me in front of my wife, who merely grinned. By now she was used to my boss berating and scolding me in front of her and treating me like a plain servant.

"He still cannot believe you invited him to this resort, Sirjee." My wife giggled. "He kept asking me, 'are you sure he wants me also'. I had to tell him you ordered both of us here."

"This time I booked a big suite." Mr. Sarun replied, as we started to walk towards the exit. "The hotel wanted to provide a butler, but I thought, why not have your husband be of some use for a change?"

A couple of women nearby heard Mr. Sarun refer to me as Vidya's husband, while his own hand was fondling her. I heard a muffled giggle and a snigger from them as I finished loading the cart with the luggage, while I blushed a bright red with embarrassment.

"Oh, Sirjee." My wife laughed naughtily. "And what use will you have for me?"

My boss's reply was to playfully caress and then pinch Vidya on her fleshy buttocks, making her yelp. As I watched, she took his arm, and rested her head on his broad shoulders. I merely followed them at a distance like an obedient servant.

In about twenty minutes, the hotel's shuttle had taken us from the airport to the beautiful resort. It was a lovely place, filled with beautiful gardens and cottages and a huge central building. Soon we were in the lobby of the expensive seaside resort.

"Mr. Sarun." The receptionist greeted my boss with a smile. "And Mrs. Vidya Mathur! We are always glad to see our respected clientele return to us!"

So, my boss has been here before with Vidya.

"Good to see you too, Rahul." Mr. Sarun smiled. He seemed to know the young receptionist by name. "And this is my ... servant ... Rajesh."

"Yes, Mr. Sarun." Rahul the receptionist merely gave me a nod before turning back to my boss. "We have your suite ready, Sir. It's a two-bedroom suite, as you requested. Ocean view, with a large balcony."

"Good." Mr. Sarun nodded.

I knew why my boss wanted a big balcony. He liked to fuck Vidya out in the open. Now that we have a huge backyard with a swimming pool and a tall fence, he would regularly bang her in the evening on the deck by the pool under the open sky. In his mansion in Kolkata, he had one balcony on the third floor that looked out to the street. He had a habit of regularly fucking my wife on that balcony at least once or twice. It was a way to have sex publicly with Vidya while still not having sex publicly. Not that Vidya minded, of course. Nowadays, there was very little she said no to.

"Sir." Rahul the receptionist hesitated a bit. "If you like, we can switch you to a private grand suite, and ... um ... your servant Ramesh can be put in an adjoining room. All at no extra charge, of course."

"Rajesh." Mr. Sarun corrected. "My servant's name is Rajesh."

... My servant's name ...

"Er ... yes, Sir. Sorry, sir. Rajesh can be in a separate room, close by."

I knew why the hotel were suggesting this. They thought ... correctly ... since that my boss was here with a lovely lady, he would welcome the privacy, and I - the servant - would be better off in a nearby room. But my boss had other plans.

"No, the two-bedroom suite would be fine." He said. "Rajesh will have his own room, and Mrs. Vidya Mathur and I will have our own room."

Mrs. Vidya Mathur. Everyone here knew that the lady with Mr. Sarun was in reality someone else's wife.

"As you wish, Mr. Sarun." Rahul smiled and handed him two keyfobs. "Each room, of course, has its own enclosed bathrooms, and one common kitchenette. Why don't you go ahead, Sir, and we will have your luggage up in a minute."

"Oh, don't worry," My boss waved a hand and pointed at me. "My servant Rajesh can take care of it."

* * *

The suite was huge. It was really ... really huge. I wonder how much of the company's money was being used to finance this. Mr. Sarun was the CEO after all.

"Rajesh." My boss ordered, turning to me once we were inside. "Go put your luggage in your room, and then come and put ours in our room - the master bedroom."

"Yes, Sir." I nodded, as I watched my boss and wife enter the master bedroom (or "our room" as he said). His hand was still on her ass, constantly probing, fingering, pinching and groping. I wondered how wet my wife already was. I also wondered how soon it was before he started to fuck her.

My room was nice, as can be expected in a five-star resort. It had a big Queen-sized bed, and was luxuriously furnished, and had its own bathroom. There was a large ceiling to floor glass door that opened to the balcony outside. The large balcony was shared with the master bedroom, and of course faced the ocean.

I then stepped out and picked up my wife's carry on in one hand, and my boss's suitcase in the other, and made my way into their room.

It was a huge room.

The bed was King size (but of course). There was splendid furniture all around, a big TV, and of course, the attached bathroom was full marble finishing, and even had a hot tub Jacuzzi inside.

Not to mention, there were mirrors on the ceiling. The hotel had thought of everything!

I placed the luggage by one side, and then looked to where my boss and Vidya were.

They were already out on the balcony, and the door to the balcony from the room was open.

"It's so nice out here, Sirjee." My wife commented. "I really love it every time we come here. It must be so expensive!"

"I am glad you like it, babe." Mr. Sarun was magnanimous. He caressed my wife's waist, and then said, "You are my sluttiest side chick, Vidya. I don't mind spending on you, I don't care how expensive it is! Of course, the company is paying ... haha!"

You are my sluttiest side chick ... which means there are others. I wonder if they are all married. And if Mr. Sarun wanted to 'breed' all of them.

"Oh, Sirjee." Vidya giggled. "Just take a look at the ocean. The whole beach. What a lovely beach! What a great view!"

"Vidya." Suddenly my boss's voice was commanding. "Just bend over ... slightly ... on the railing. Will you? Lean over, only slightly."

"Er ... yes, Sirjee."

My wife did as my boss - our master - instructed, and leant over slightly, looking at the ocean, while her butt protruded out back to the room.

"Now there's a nice view!" Mr. Sarun exclaimed.

"Oh, Sirjee." Vidya laughed. "You are so naughty. You are making me so wet."

She didn't move, however. She knew what was coming next. There was only one reason she had been asked, nay ordered, to bend over like this.

SPANK!

Mr. Sarun raised his right hand and hit my wife sharply across her shapely bottom.

"Oh, Sirjee." Vidya crooned.

SPANK!

SPANK!

Again and again he smacked her on her ass, while Vidya grasped the railings tightly with her fingers and held on.

SPANK!

SPANK!

I wondered if anyone was watching them now. Anyone who was on another balcony could possibly see them - a beautiful young lady bent over the railing while an older man was beating her on the buttocks.

Mr. Sarun then pinched my wife and asked her to stand up. He stood behind her, his hands around her, and started to kiss her on the nape of her neck.

"Oh Sirjee." Vidya was moaning. "I am so horny. Please let's go to bed."

My wife was begging to be fucked! Mr. Sarun, however, was prolonging her torture.

"In a bit, Vidya. I could tell from the way you are behaving, Vidya, that you need a good fuck." My boss remarked, as his hands moved on to grope her melons. "I could see you are very, very aroused, Vidya. Your man mustn't have satisfied you much last week."

"Oh, Sirjee. You KNOW my husband cannot satisfy me at all. Ever! He has a very small cock."

There was a time when Vidya would at least pretend to defend my honour in front of Mr. Sarun. Those days were long gone.

Mr. Sarun grinned as he continued to molest my wife's big tits. He then glanced around.

"Rajesh!" He called out loudly. "Where the fuck are you?"

"Er ... I am here, Sir." Suddenly called to attention, I walked up to the door.

"Good." His hands moved to my wife's blouse buttons. "Stand over there, cuckold. I want you to watch as I strip your slutty wife."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

"Oh, Sirjee." My wife was moaning as Mr. Sarun continued to unbutton her blouse buttons. "You can strip me any time. Any where!"

He was undressing her right on the balcony! Her blouse was taken off and flung to one corner of the balcony. Mr. Sarun, standing behind my wife, was grinding against her bottom while his hands scooped out both of her boobs out of her bra.

"Now this is a more natural view." Mr. Sarun commented, as he tweaked her nipples.

"Oh, Sirjee." My wife continued to moan like an animal in heat. "Please let's go to bed, Sirjee."

There she was, begging to be fucked again!

"Your wife has nice tits, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun mocked me, as he continued to play with my wife's breasts, while ignoring her pleas. "Look at them. So perky. And big."

"Yes, Sir." Normally I would have kept my gaze down in shame, but Mr. Sarun had ordered me to watch as he mauled my wife's breasts.

"Does it make you hard, Rajesh, to watch me play with your wife's body?" Mr. Sarun scoffed, as he pinched one of Vidya's nipples between his finger and thumb. "A normal man would never have tolerated this."

I didn't need to answer. The bulge in my pants was obvious enough.

My wife, who had her eyes closed so far, opened them and glanced at me.

"Look at how aroused he is, Sirjee." She taunted. "Even at home, when I want him to cum, I start taking your name now, Sirjee. And speak of what you do to me."

Mr. Sarun laughed.

"He doesn't deserve a woman like you, Vidya." He scoffed, as he rolled her nipple between his finger and thumb. "It should be a crime for a hot, vivacious slut like you to remain married to a wimp like him."

Did Mr. Sarun not want Vidya to remain married to me?

"Well, it's a good thing he can satisfy himself by masturbating, Sirjee." My wife continued to mock me. "While I get a real man like you, Sirjee."

"You are a pathetic man, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun derided. "You can't even finish your wife. She deserves more."

"Yes, Sir. I was never able to satisfy her, Sir." I nodded, utterly humiliated by the both of them. "I am happy that you are here to take care of Vidya's needs, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"Rajesh." Mr. Sarun made up a new rule. "From now on, in my presence on this trip, you will never call Vidya by her name. You will call her 'ma'am'. Is that understood?"

"Er ... yes, Sir."

Mr. Sarun gave a smirk, and then turned back to my wife.

"OK, darling." He announced. "Time for me to fully enjoy my slut. Time for you to strip, Vidya."

"Er ... yes, Sirjee." My wife nodded. "Will you then fuck me, Sirjee?"

She was really asking for it!

Mr. Sarun raised a hand and slapped her across her face.

SLAP!

"Let's see you strip first." Mr. Sarun answered. "I am not used to delays in having my orders carried out, Vidya."

"Yes, Sirjee. I am sorry, Sirjee."

As I watched, helpless, my wife was unceremoniously stripped naked on the balcony in front of me. Her bra was taken out and thrown to the floor. Her sari and her petticoat followed. Soon she was ordered to lower her panties to her ankles and step out of them. My darling wife, now fully and shamelessly naked, stood there on the balcony under the hot sun, waiting for her next instruction from our master.

"Bend over here, Vidya." My boss instructed. "Hold on to the railings."

"Yes, Sirjee." Vidya meekly replied, not meeting my gaze. She knew she was going to be spanked again.

I wondered if anyone else was watching us, even if they were not on the balcony. I noticed one man on one of the adjacent buildings, who seemed to be on his phone on his balcony, but he was looking in our direction. I hoped he was too far enough to see anything. No one else seemed to be aware of the debauchery. In addition, we were on one of the higher floors.

SPANK!

Mr. Sarun started to spank Vidya again.

SPANK!

"When I ask you to strip, Vidya," He scolded her, "I expect you to do so. Immediately."

SPANK!

My wife's butt cheeks began to get red as she was struck, again and again. Mr. Sarun alternated between each ass cheek, raising his hand and bringing it down fast. He, like all of Vidya's lovers, loved to spank her on the ass.

"Vidya has a very nice ass, Rajesh." Mr. Sarun remarked. "Very fleshy, bubbly, and a delight for me to spank. Don't you think so?"

"Um ... yes, Sir." I nodded, not knowing what to say.

SPANK!

"She's a vivacious woman but needs to be kept in line." Mr. Sarun remarked. "And you cannot do it, cuckold. Only I can."

SPANK!

SPANK!

Finally, Mr. Sarun had enough.

"Slut." He snapped his fingers. "Down on your haunches. On all fours. Now!"

"Yes, Sirjee."

Meekly Vidya went down on all fours, so she was on the floor on her haunches. Her rump, protruding up, was now cherry red from the spanking.

"Cuckold." My boss turned to me with a smirk. It is very emasculating - that smirk. The man had just stripped my wife naked in the open, spanked her on her ass, and then had her on her hands and knees like a bitch. All while I stood there, helplessly watching.

"Yes, Sir?" I answered.

"I am going to go and fuck your slut wife now."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

Mr. Sarun turned to my wife.

"What do you say to your husband, Vidya, my bitch?"

I saw Vidya blush in embarrassment, but she replied, "Watch me, dear husband, as your boss fucks me like a bitch."

"Good. Stand up, my whore."

"Yes, Sirjee. I am your whore, Sirjee."

My naked wife slowly stood up. She gently rubbed her right ass cheek, which must still be stinging from the spanking my boss had given her.

"Alright, let's go inside." Mr. Sarun instructed all of us. "I am sure Vidya needs a cock inside of her."

"Yes, Sirjee." Vidya immediately perked up and nodded, smiling. "I need your cock in me, Sirjee. All the time. Please!"

Mr. Sarun laughed.

"You will be licking my balls too, sweetheart."

"I can lick your balls all day, Sirjee. I will lick your ass too, Sirjee."

Mr. Sarun laughed again. The power he had over my wife was mesmerizing. We were now inside the main bedroom.

"Do you want him to watch, Vidya?" Mr. Sarun asked. "Maybe he can learn something."

Inwardly I groaned. Whenever Mr. Sarun made me watch, he would also humiliate me constantly, even as he banged her in front of me.

My wife, uncharacteristically, decided to spare me my blushes.

"No, Sirjee." She decided to use an excuse to get me to leave. "I do not want Rajesh to make noises in the room stroking his pathetic little cock and disturbing our love making. I waited a long time to be your slut and I want you completely to myself. We will leave the door open, so he can hear the thumping of our bed from the next room, Sirjee, and know that is wife is having an orgasm and being satisfied in ways he can never achieve."

My boss laughed and turned to me.

"Did you hear that Rajesh?" He scoffed. "Your wife doesn't want you around as I bonk her."

"Er ... as you wish, Sir. And ... um, ma'am wishes, Sir."

"Get out of here, Rajesh. I will call you once we are done. And leave doors to both the rooms open so you can hear us."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

As I was leaving, I heard my wife say, "He's only good at satisfying himself, Sirjee."

Over the next two hours, as I sat in my own room, I could hear the amorous sounds of the couple in the other room - and their lovemaking.

"Oh, Sirjee! Oh, Sirjee!"

My wife was right - I could hear their bed squeak violently as she was fucked, again and again.

Thump! Thump! Thump!

As I sat there, helplessly, I could picture my wife spreading her legs wider and wider. She loved to grip Mr. Sarun firmly by the ass, pulling him strongly into her all the way in, as she would plead for him to cum in her.

"I can see you missed my cock, sweetheart."

"Oh, Sirjee!" I could hear my wife cried out. "Harder! Deeper! Oh God, deeper! Sirjee! This pussy is yours. Oh, Sirjee!"

The two hours were pure torture. I had to listen to them fuck continuously, and my wife moan continually. She seemed to be having one orgasm after another. I heard her beg him to fuck her harder. I heard her slurp all over his cock, and finally I heard her ask him to fuck her ass, which he must have done for at least 20 minutes before I heard him shout that he was cumming.

"Fill my ass with your cum, Sirjee." My wife was pleading with her lover.

I couldn't believe my ears.

"Please cum in my asshole," My wife begged. "God! It feels so good."

And that's exactly what he did. Things went quiet for a few moments, before they started again. They were making up for lost time.

* * *

"Cuckold!"

I could hear my boss call out to me, so I immediately got up.

It had been four hours since we had checked in. After my boss and Vidya had made love for almost two hours, Mr. Sarun had ordered lunch into the room. We had a good meal, after which I had gone into have a shower and change. Then, as I waited in my room, I could hear my boss and Vidya at it again. This time, they went on fucking for another hour.

As the skies had darkened for the evening, I took a quick step out on the balcony and peered into the master bedroom.

My wife was on the bed on her back, her legs spread out. Mr. Sarun was on top of her, and she had her arms around him, and they were kissing. Deep kissing. And his ass was moving ... he was shoving his giant cock in and out of her wet pussy as they continued to kiss. My wife's eyes were closed, as she enjoyed the pounding and love making. She was truly in love with his cock and what it could do to her.

I always knew that my wife was disappointed the first time she saw me naked. I didn't think I had a tiny penis but it is smaller than average and, as I found out later, the smallest penis she ever had. What made it even worse I guess is to know she was also disappointed in how I came so quickly. It was not what she was used to.

Yet, Vidya did not mind. She loved me. I knew she wanted sex, and she wanted it often. I was clumsy at first, and used to cum quickly, but she patiently trained me to build up my stamina and staying power. I would be spanked, or I would lick her feet - I would do what she would tell me to do.

As our relationship grew, it became apparent to both of us that she was the head of the household and that I was not just to be an obedient husband but also her slave and service man, her toy, her servant. It took us a while to both get to that point where we both could accept what we needed, but with patience and love we got there.