My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to stand here and watch, Rajesh?" He asked me. "Your wife thinks maybe you will learn something."

"Er ... yes, Sir. If you allow me to, Sir."

Mr. Sarun laughed.

"Stay. And watch as I fuck your slut wife."

He turned and kissed her again, this time stroking her on her cheeks, ears and then her boobs. I could see that my wife was very horny, and she was constantly rubbing her hands across his zipper, and his now visible hardness. It seemed the morning fuck had failed to satisfy her passion.

"Mmm." Vidya moaned, as Mr. Sarun once again groped and fingered her ass. "Sirjee. Spank me. You know you want to."

My boss didn't need a second invitation. He made my wife bend over, holding on to the edge of the bed for support.

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

SPANK!

Each spank was like a rifle shot. I watched as my wife's butt cheeks became redder and redder. Each spank was hard, and my wife's ass cheeks jiggled, and she must have felt the pain, but she gritted her teeth, knowing her lover liked the act. No man who fucked my wife could avoid spanking her on her buttocks.

"Hey, cuckold!" Suddenly my boss turned to me.

"Er ... yes, Sir?" I immediately stood forward.

My wife had a slight smile on her face. Vidya was watching my boss treat me like a servant while having a finger up her asshole.

"Go get me a glass of water." Mr. Sarun ordered. "And make sure it's cold."

"Yes, Sir."

I walked out of the master bedroom to the little kitchenette. There was a fridge there, and I saw it had a water filter next to it. Finding a glass in the cabinet, I rinsed it, and then filled it with water from the filter. It was cold.

When I returned to the bedroom, I found out my wife was no longer on the couch.

She was on the floor, on her knees. Mr. Sarun was still on the couch. His pants were down at his ankles, and his underwear too, and his legs spread. My wife was kneeling between his legs, his hard dick between her lips, and her head bobbing up and down. As she sucked and licked his cock, Mr. Sarun was holding her hair firmly with his left hand. I noticed a couple of red finger marks on my wife's fair cheeks. He must have slapped her a couple of times already.

"Here, cuck." Mr. Sarun snapped his fingers. I immediately walked up to him and handed him the glass. As my wife continued to give my boss a blowjob, he drank the water in almost one gulp. Mr. Sarun then patted my wife on her cheeks.

"Hey, randi!" He called out to Vidya. "Do you need some water?"

My wife paused sucking his cock, and looked at me, and gently nodded. Mr. Sarun patted her on her cheeks again, and my wife resumed her duties. Mr. Sarun turned to me.

"Get this filled again," He ordered, handing me the glass.

"Yes, Sir."

As I was filling the glass again in the kitchen, I heard the unmistakable sounds.

SLAP!

SLAP!

Mr. Sarun loved to slap Vidya when she was giving him a blowjob. He would make her pause, taking his dick out, and slap her at least a couple of times; hitting her with the palm of his hand and then with the back of the hand. Once he was satisfied, he would snap his fingers, and my wife would go back to obediently sucking his cock again, ignoring her stinging cheeks.

I walked back into the room with the glass. I noticed that my boss had just finished slapping my wife again. Her cheeks bore the red marks. Mr. Sarun then snapped his fingers. Immediately, like the well-trained slut she was, Vidya parted her lips a little. Almost at once Mr. Sarun pushed the thick head of his huge cock against her mouth. I saw my wife close her eyes as my boss inserted his thick manhood all the way inside my wife's mouth, with its head pressed against her nostrils. Not a man to waste time on niceties, he put a hand on the back of her head and started to push the cock in and out, fucking her mouth. He then turned around and saw me.

"Hey, you idiot." He called out to me degradingly. "Come here."

"Yes, Sir." I walked and presented the water filled glass to my boss.

Mr. Sarun took the glass of water in his hand and watched my wife for some time as she expertly sucked on his penis like a girl sucking on a wet lollypop.

"Ok, slut." He ordered. "Stop. Your water is here."

Vidya paused and gently took out Mr. Sarun's manhood out of her mouth. I could see that her dress was now at her waist, completely exposing her, topless, and her breasts were proud and erect, with her nipples firm and pointed. She saw me standing next to him and blushed slightly.

Mr. Sarun took the glass and placed it down next to his penis. To my surprise, he inserted his hardness into the water, which became mixed with his precum, and then handed the glass to my wife.

"Drink." He ordered.

Vidya showed only the slightest hesitancy. She had done this many times before, so there was no reason for her to refuse, but that slight moment of indecision was displeasing to Mr. Sarun. He moved so quickly that neither of us saw the slaps coming.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Drink." He commanded my chastised wife again.

"Yes, Sirjee. I am sorry, Sirjee."

My wife drank the water in one gulp. Mr. Sarun took the now empty glass and handed it to me. I took it but remained standing there. My wife was still kneeling between Mr. Sarun's legs, her head bowed down.

"You are such a slut, Vidya." He remarked. Then he slapped her again.

SLAP!

"I am a slut, Sirjee."

SLAP!

"Come." Mr. Sarun ordered, standing up, and grabbing my wife again by the hair.

"Yes, Sirjee."

Mr. Sarun turned to me.

"Go mix me a drink." He ordered. "Vodka on the rocks, if they have it. With a bit of lime."

"Yes, Sir."

As I made my way to the kitchen, Mr. Sarun was leading my wife to the bed like the way a cowboy would lead his prized cow.

As I mixed the drink in the kitchen, I began to hear noises from the bedroom. The bed was squeaking, and there were loud grunts from my boss and moans from my wife. No doubt, she was being taken by Mr. Sarun.

"Ooooh Sirjee!" I heard my wife exclaim.

As I finished making the drink, I wondered if Mr. Sarun would slap her again as he fucked her. You might find it strange and weird, but for some reason, I found the idea of this strong and powerful man dominating my wife, and slapping her, and Vidya gamely taking the slaps on in a highly submissive manner, strangely hyper erotic.

As I walked into the room, I could see that wife was lying on her belly, and Mr. Sarun had just withdrawn from her. She flipped around so that she was now on her back, her legs spread eagled. My boss stretched and straddled her again. With a grunt, he mounted my wife, and then in one move, plunged into her.

"Unnnnggghhhh!" Vidya cried out, as she was penetrated once again. "OOOOOH Sirjee!"

It was clear that my wife had already having an orgasm, a powerful one. Mr. Sarun was now plowing in and out of her, bucking his hips wildly, slamming into her again and again.

"UNGGGH! UNGGGH! UNGGGH! UNGGGH! UNGGGH!"

Vidya continued to moan as he pummeled into her.

There was a momentary pause as Mr. Sarun turned to look at me. Somehow he seemed to have read my mind.

"Stand here, Rajesh." He ordered, nodding to the side of the bed.

"Yes, Sir."

Mr. Sarun, his cock still buried in my wife, turned to speak to her.

"Get ready, bitch." He said.

Vidya nodded as Mr. Sarun raised his hand.

SLAP!

"You are a married woman who defiles her own marital bed with other men, that too in front of your husband!"

"I am a slut, Sirjee. I am a whore, Sirjee."

SLAP!

"On the boat, you will be servicing lots of men, while your husband waits here in this room. You are a whore, Vidya."

"I am a whore, Sirjee. I am your whore."

SLAP!

SLAP!

He slapped her a few times, leaving dark red marks on her cheeks, insulting her and shaming her, as I watched, holding his drink in my hand. Then, with a grunt, he started to cum in her.

"OOOOOhHHHHHHH! AAAAAAH" He yelled, as his hips moved fast. "WHAT A CUNT!"

Vidya was gamely hanging on. Her mouth was fully open into an "O", as wild throes of orgasm rippled through her own body. I could see her toes were fully curled and her nipples erect. She was having a superlative orgasm. Finally, after what must have been at least a minute or two, their bodies both stopped moving and laid still.

"Hand me the drink." Mr. Sarun suddenly turned to me and snapped his fingers.

"Yes, Sir."

Mr. Sarun got up, and his penis make a sharp plonk sound as it withdrew from my wife. He took the drink from me and started to down it. Vidya just lay there on the bed, as if in a daze, her legs spread open, and rivers of cum running down her clit onto her thighs.

Mr. Sarun finished his drink and handed me the glass.

"Get out." He curtly pointed to the door. "Do not disturb us until I call you."

"Yes, Sir."

* * *

We were back in Pune.

It had taken us almost the whole weekend and a couple of days more to watch the hours long footage of my wife's various sexual escapades, while noting down anything Mr. Sarun, or any of her other lovers, said.

The footage of the cruise itself was more than three hours long. It seemed to be a marathon orgy which involved one dick or another being inside my wife at any time. Sometimes two, one in the mouth and another one in her pussy. Vidya was in multiple threesomes, one after the other, and managing all the men like a pro. As Mr. Sarun said, she was a born whore.

Most of the time, it appeared she was on all fours. Given her perfect ass, it was no surprise that the men loved to fuck her doggy style more than any position. When she had returned that night, I had watched her ass - it was full of red marks.

"Oh, Sirjee." She was moaning on the camera to my boss. "I was a good wife until my husband wanted me to fuck other men. And then you made me into a slut."

For a second her mangalsutra must have flipped around, as it captured her face, even as she was pounded from behind by someone.

If you love your wife, you would want her to have that face. That look of pure ecstasy and bliss. That is how I justified this whole scene. That, and the fact that we got some valuable information. There had been a hostile takeover bid for the company board, with Mr. Sarun potentially being replaced as the CEO.

It had been Ashish who had revealed the shocking news to Vidya, as he had fucked her on the boat.

I switched to that clip. The necklace had been placed by Vidya on a shelf in a room, so it captured the whole scene. It appeared that Ashish didn't want to fuck Vidya in front of others, so he had taken her to a room on the big boat and was enjoying her there.

"Can you imagine, beti?" I heard him say, as the focus became clearer on the screen. I could see that both Ashish and Vidya were naked, and Vidya was on her knees, sucking on Ashish's big balls, while stroking his manhood. "Devika, going against her father Mr. Sarun, herself?"

It was none other than Devika Sarun, the daughter of my boss, Mr. Hemant Sarun. Through her lawyer, she had argued that her father was someone unsuitable to lead the company and remain on the board. The shares that Mr. Sarun had, mostly belonged to the family.

"Devika somehow found out her father is fooling around and cheating on her mother." Ashish continued, as I watched on screen Vidya expertly switch to licking his rapidly hardening dick while playing with his balls.

"Devika, the same girl, who ..." Vidya stopped momentarily what she was doing and looked up at Ashish. "Uncle, is it the same girl who was involved with ... Gaurav?"

I noted, bemused, that Vidya still called Ashish 'uncle' and he was calling her 'beti'. Even as she was giving him a blowjob.

"Yes, beti." Ashish smiled. "You remember Gaurav, don't you, beti?"

Vidya blushed a deep crimson red.

"Yes, uncle." She nodded. "I remember Gaurav."

Gaurav was the first man Vidya had slept with, after our marriage. Other than me, of course. I still remember that night vividly. Gaurav had framed me in the job for a project gone bad, and I was going to be fired. My only hope was to try and prove Gaurav had messed up, not me - but getting the proof was impossible.

My other hope was to find proof of Gaurav's infidelity. He was engaged to Devika, and if I could prove how unfaithful Gaurav was, Devika herself would get rid of him from the company. Even that proved useless. Gaurav had just been too careful.

In a moment of being at our wits' end, Vidya had blurted out, "I should just go to bed with him, and you can tape it and show it to his fiancée!"

And the rest, as they say, is history.

"Ever since she dumped Gaurav," Ashish continued, as Vidya once again began to suck his cock. "Devika had always suspected it was her father who set Gaurav up. Mr. Sarun never approved of Gaurav, you see. So slowly, she had become estranged from her father."

Vidya now stood up and walked over to a bed in the room. Ashish followed her. Over the next ten minutes, as he fucked her and finally came inside her, I found out why Devika wanted to take over the company.

She had always suspected her father of cheating on her mother, so she had hired a private investigator. It wasn't long before videos of Vidya and Mr. Sarun, that he had carelessly shared with a few friends, came to Devika's procession.

Seeing that it was the same woman who had slept with Gaurav, and now with Mr. Sarun, had only cemented her suspicion about her father being behind setting up Gaurav. Too bad for her she did not know it was our plan.

Adultery was not illegal in USA, nor here in India, so the only way Devika could get control of the Board was to convince the rest of the Board that a man with Mr. Sarun's character should not be in charge. Devika wanted the control of the family shares to be made over to her, and Mr. Sarun removed from his position as CEO.

Unfortunately for her, Mr. Sarun controlled half the Board, and the other half he had bribed (both with money and with Vidya going to Anwar bhai) that in the end, Devika was unsuccessful. Mr. Sarun remained in charge, and as he promised, in three and half months we would get out shares in the company as well.

"How does all of this help us," I asked Vidya, as I closed the laptop. It was a Tuesday night, and we were ready to go to bed.

"I am going to contact my friend Lata." Vidya commented, as she tied up her hair in a bun. "You remember her, don't you?"

Yes, of course. The legendary Lata. Vidya's best friend in college, and the accomplice in so many of her sexual adventures. The most famous one was once, when partying after exams, in a shady night club, a Pathan guy Lata had been seeing for a week had alleged that he had the biggest dick amongst all students on campus, and how no girl had ever managed to take it all in her mouth at once.

Vidya had immediately challenged him, and in front of her friend Lata, had not only gone down on him then and there, she managed to swallow his monster cock completely. Not only did she blow him, and suck every drop, but cheered on by Lata, Vidya had immediately turned around, pulled down her pants and bent over, presenting her bum to him. The Pathan (and three of his friends) spent the night with her and Lata, fucking them in the ass (and other holes) all night.

That was Lata. I knew she was a lawyer, practicing in New Delhi, married to some rich accountant.

"We have proof of the rest of the Board now." Vidya remarked, as she got into bed. "They are all married men, and in case of many of them - it is their wives who actually own the shares, because it had been these women's fathers on the Board before. So, the husbands are enjoying their wives' property, and if it comes out that they are engaged in an orgy ..."

I could start to see most of Vidya's plan. I shut the laptop completely and started to get ready for bed. Getting ready meant, of course, stripping completely naked. Vidya wanted me completely in the nude in the bedroom.

"We have to wait until we get those shares in our name, of course." Vidya said, as I got into bed beside her. "Once we are on the Board as well, that is when we make our move. How we do it, I will have to discuss the legalities with Lata. She will know."

We kissed for some time. I felt relieved that Vidya seemed to have a plan, however abstract it was, to end this relationship with Mr. Sarun. A year of slavery would come to an end.

Then Vidya had a revelation of her own.

"You know, honey, that my mother is coming to stay with us for a few days, starting tomorrow." She said, as she stroked my cock.

"Yes, honey." I answered. I knew that Poonam's kitchen was being renovated, so Vidya had asked my mother-in-law to stay with us.

"I just got a text from Balachandraji."

"Oh."

Balachandra was a South Indian gentleman who had been our neighbour sometime ago. Even though he now lived out of town, he would occasionally visit Pune.

Again, if you have read my stories, you know that Balachandra was also someone who enjoyed my wife as a 'friends with benefits' for over three years now. My wife was his booty call whenever he was in the city, and Vidya never said no. She loved being fucked by him, with his huge rod and superb stamina and legendary recovery powers.

"He is also coming to town in two days." Vidya told me. "And you know what that means."

"But ... but ..." I stammered. "Your mother will be here."

Vidya smiled, even as she held my cock firmly in her hands.

"It is time, my dear husband," She answered me sweetly, "For my mum to find out exactly what my husband is."

"Er ... what , darling."

Her words were not surprising, nor were they a lie. They still stung.

"A cuckold, dear. That's what you are. It is time I told my mother."

A cuckold.

A pathetic cuckold.