My Indian Slut Wife Vidya Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That had been our love life before we had started the cuckold lifestyle. And now, apparently, Mr. Sarun wanted to impregnate her. I could imagine the humiliation I would have to go through, as everyone would spot Vidya's big and growing tummy, and congratulate me. And I would have to smile and nod, while knowing that it wasn't mine, but my boss's kid that my wife was carrying.

Somehow, I found myself getting hard at the thought. I went back to my room to wait.

"Cuckold! Where are you?" My boss's angry voice brought me back to the present.

"I am coming, Sir." I announced, as I walked out of my room. Goodness! How long had I been day dreaming?

"Rajesh." My wife also called out to me. "Come here."

"Yes, ma'am." I responded at once by getting up and walking to their room. The door was open, so I walked in. As per Mr. Sarun's instructions, in his presence I now getting used to calling Vidya "ma'am".

The bed had some of her clothes laid out. Vidya was fully naked, while Mr. Sarun was in his underwear, and he was selecting a tuxedo to wear.

"Help me get dressed for the club." My wife ordered. "Sirjee and I want to go for a little dancing."

"Yes, ma'am." I replied.

My wife selected a red set of panties and a brassiere. I knelt down on the floor, holding her underwear, as she stepped into the panties. I then pulled up the panties up her legs, sliding them over her smooth big butt cheeks. She then held the brassier over her boobs, as I walked around to stand behind her, and helped tie the bra up.

"Sirjee." My wife asked. "Should I wear a sari, or Western attire?"

"Western." Mr. Sarun answered gruffly. "Something sexy."

"Yes, Sirjee."

Vidya selected a new black dress, scoop necked and very short. I helped her into that dress and zipped her up. Basically I was helping my wife get ready for my boss to enjoy.

"You look radiant, Vidya." My boss commented, as he hunted for a tie.

It was true. Vidya's face had a glow that I hadn't seen for a while. Radiant was the right word - her cheeks were flush with colour, and she had a constant smile on her lips.

"Thank you, Sirjee." My wife replied. "It's been a while since I had a real man to fuck me, Sirjee. I badly needed your cock in me, Sirjee. Several times!"

Mr. Sarun laughed.

"You were quite loud, Vidya." He commented, and I saw my wife blush. "Could you hear us from outside, Rajesh?"

My boss was asking me if I had heard my wife moan as she was having sex with him. It was my turn to go red.

"Er ... yes, Sir." I had to reply. "Vidya ...er ... ma'am ... seemed to have enjoyed herself. Thank you for ... keeping ma'am happy, Sir."

"You just thanked me ... for fucking your wife." Mr. Sarun laughed. "What does that make you, Rajesh?"

"Er ... a cuckold, Sir."

"No. A pathetic cuckold. Tell me, does Vidya moan like that when you fuck her?" Mr. Sarun asked, as he was finishing getting dressed.

"Er ... no, Sir. Not like this. I can never make ma'am cum like you, Sir."

"That's because you don't know how to pleasure a woman, you pathetic cuckold. I bet she still has my dick's smell on her breath!"

"Er ... I guess so, Sir."

Mr. Sarun then dropped a bombshell.

"Your wife wants a family with a real man. Do you think you can you fuck her like me? I can make her pregnant, you know."

"Er .. family, Sir? Pregnant?"

I was shocked. I had never discussed this before with my boss. I knew Vidya told me about Mr. Sarun suddenly wanting to "breed" her, but he and I never talked about this.

Suddenly, Mr. Sarun burst out laughing.

"Look at you! You idiot! I was joking!"

Even Vidya, after initially being silent, was laughing.

"You are an idiot." Mr. Sarun scoffed. "No wonder your slut wife spreads her legs so easily for me, and not for you."

I didn't have to reply to that insult, as my boss came and stood in front of my wife.

"Move, cuckold!"

"Er ... yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir."

As I stepped out of the way, Vidya and Mr. Sarun immediately wrapped their arms around each other and kissed. It was a long, slow, sensual kiss. I watched as my wife closed her eyes as she locked lips with Mr. Sarun.

"Hmm. Looking forward to the dancing, Vidya?" My boss asked, finally withdrawing from the kiss.

"Yes, Sirjee." My wife smiled. "And I hope they have several slow songs, Sirjee, so we can hug and kiss like this."

My boss's response was to smack my wife on her caboose as she playfully yelped. She then turned to grin at me.

"Rajesh, I hope you don't mind if we are a little naughty tonight, dear. I just can't get enough of Sirjee! And his big, thick, cock!"

* * *

The club was a short walk away. As we all walked into the warm evening, my thoughts were a jumble.

I was feeling conflicted, as I did whenever my wife was with another man. The emotional torment within me raged like a furnace. I was jealous ... I was angry ... and I was twisted with confusion. Yet, as I had now come to accept, it was this feeling that I craved. That aroused me. Nothing compared to this emotional torture ... this agonizing tearing of my soul as my wife lets another man ejaculate inside of her. Again and again. Literally and figuratively.

Yet now, there was this whole complexity of Mr. Sarun. And the "breeding".

I should have known he wouldn't find it easy to let go of Vidya. Roughly in another four months, we would no longer be his slaves. He knew that. So this whole pregnancy thing ... this must be a plan of his. Knock up Vidya, so we are enslaved to him for the rest of our lives. And what was Vidya thinking? Surely ... surely ... she didn't want this. I frantically hoped she was still on her birth control.

Suddenly we were at the club.

Mr. Sarun and Vidya went in first. After about twenty minutes, as instructed, I followed in. The bouncers had been told that I was coming, and they let me in without any issue. Once inside, I had to preen my eyes in the soft light to find the couple. I soon spotted them.

They were at a table, sipping some wine and talking, and laughing. I sat in a nearby booth and ordered a beer. I watched as Mr. Sarun leant in to kiss her. It was a soft yet lingering kiss and I noticed that one of his hands appeared to be under the table, though I couldn't really see what he was doing. I could guess though. I enjoyed my beer as I watched my boss finger my slutty wife's cunt right there in the club.

Soon they left their seats to dance. Mr. Sarun, as it could be expected from being so healthy and fit, was a good dancer. He could bust the moves, while at the same time know how to lead. After a few fast peppy songs, the DJ switched to some slow tunes.

I watched as my boss and wife got up against each other, grinding each other. No doubt she must be feeling his hardness against her pussy. As they danced, I watched his hand lower to her buttocks and grope her. She didn't seem to mind, even though typically she would have been nervous about that in public.

I ordered another beer.

As the evening went on, they stopped dancing and just spent time in the corner booth talking and kissing. They really appeared to be a newlywed couple in love - except that he was old enough to be her father.

One time I nearly dropped my drink when I saw my wife reach under the table. I couldn't see anything but I could tell by the motion of her arm that she was stroking Mr. Sarun. It only took a few minutes after that for him to signal to one of the servers to ask for the bill.

Suddenly my wife was glancing around, and she spotted me. Her eyes and mine met. She immediately snapped her fingers, waving me over. I stood up, paid for my drinks and started to walk over.

"Rajesh." My wife ordered, when I was standing beside them.

"Yes, ma'am?"

"Go to our room and make sure our bed, and everything, is made up properly." Vidya ordered. "I want the sheets neatly pulled, and the blankets properly folded, and the pillows in their right place. Place two glasses of cold water on the side table."

"Yes, ma'am."

Mr. Sarun looked at me.

"We will be there soon, cuckold." He told me. "I am going to fuck your wife and you may get to watch."

I could only pray that no one was overhearing us.

"Yes, Sir. Thank you, Sir."

"When it comes to your wife, you will soon learn." Mr. Sarun then made an ominous threat. "You are a man born to masturbate. I am a man born to impregnate."

* * *

Mr. Sarun was fully naked. We were back in our room. He was sitting on the couch in the suite's common area, and his clothes were in an untidy pile on the floor. My wife, still fully dressed, was kneeling in front of him on the floor. She was busy ... his cock was in her mouth.

"Mmmm ... mmmm." Vidya moaned, as she slurped on his manhood. She then looked up at me and took his cock out of her mouth.

"Now, this is a real cock isn't it sweetheart?" She whispered.

There was no doubt that Mr. Sarun's cock was menacingly big - it was huge and hard.

"Yes, ma'am." I nodded, amazed at how it remained hard. His manhood was glistening with my wife's abundant saliva.

"You must be aroused too at this sight, right, babe?" My wife asked me, as she stroked my boss.

"Er ... yes, ma'am."

I couldn't deny that I was hard from seeing my boss's big cock in her mouth and how she moaned when she licked it and sucked it.

"Rajesh." Mr. Sarun ordered. "You will gather up all the clothes and put them in the laundry bags. Make sure the hotel staff picks it up tomorrow morning. I want my clothes, and your wife's, freshly cleaned every day."

"Yes, sir."

"Good! Now, stand there by the wall, and strip. Completely."

"Er ... yes, Sir."

I stood by the entrance of the door, fully naked after obeying my boss's command. My wife laughed, as I stood there with my little hard on, which appeared like a shrimp next to Mr. Sarun's whale.

"What do you think of my husband's little penis, Sirjee?" Vidya asked her lover.

"I feel sorry for you, my randi." Mr. Sarun laughed. "That you had to put up with that ... insult to manhood ... all these years before me. And look at him! He cannot stop getting hard even as I tell him how I will fuck his wife! Or seeing his darling wife suck another man's dick!"

I stood there red faced, ashamed, and yet unable to stop myself from stroking my hardness.

My boss turned to my wife.

"What do you say, Mrs. Vidya Mathur? What do you think your husband is?"

Vidya knew there was only one right answer.

"He's a pathetic loser, Sirjee." My wife repeated. "A contemptible loser and a pitiful cuckold. I am glad to be here with you. You can give me a proper fuck."

"Good." My boss then turned back to me.

"Rajesh." Mr. Sarun ordered. "Stop wanking your useless dick and come here. Undress Vidya."

I walked over to where she was kneeling. Vidya stood up, and I helped slip her dress over her head. Vidya then wriggled out of the panties and threw her bra on to the floor. As my boss waited expectantly, I watched my naked wife turn around to mount him. It was unbelievable to see his huge cock stretch her cunt wide open as she lowered herself on him, facing him.

"Oooooh Sirjee." She uttered, for what must be the umpteenth time that day.

They began to fuck slowly at first but then Vidya couldn't control herself. She began riding him hard and fast while he sucked her nipples. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth was open as she moaned with pleasure.

"You like that cock in you, don't you, you slut?"

"Oh, yes, Sirjee. OH YES!"

They fucked for a long time on the couch before she finally led him to the bedroom, gleefully and giddily, holding his huge erect cock in her hand. This time they closed the door.

I stood by that door for a long time, listening to the sound of them having sex. Only after almost an hour did I reluctantly go to my room. Mr. Sarun was right - I had to masturbate.

It was going to be a long "holiday" in Goa.

* * *

As instructed by Mr. Sarun, I had woken up early the next morning, and sharply at 8, I knocked on their door.

"Come in." Mr. Sarun's tone was gruff. It appeared that he had been up for some time. I opened the door and walked in, to find both still in bed, but not for long.

I watched my wife get up from the bed and walk towards the bathroom. She looked so regal, so royal, so sensual, even though she was shamelessly naked, and had just woken up! Every curve accentuated in the right place, big boobs perky and prominent, the sashaying hips so alluring and the bubble buttocks so protuberant. As she walked away, I noticed two things.

First, as I expected, there was lot of dried cum on her body, along with love bites on her neck and shoulders. It appeared as if Mr. Sarun had been busy all night, even long after I had fallen asleep. He seems to have well and truly used her thoroughly. I wondered how many times he had fucked her last night, how many times in the ass, and how much in the mouth. I also realized I was getting a little hard as I thought about that.

Second, I noticed several red horizontal streaks along Vidya's buttocks. My wife's fair skin and the red marks made a good contrast. So not only had Mr. Sarun spanked my wife last night, but he must also have caned her as well. I knew Vidya did not particularly like the cane, and she didn't want to be caned, but she was not going to say no to Mr. Sarun. I watched her butt cheeks move as she walked, until she disappeared into the bathroom.

"What are you looking at, cuckold?" Mr. Sarun's sharp voice brought me quickly back to the present.

"Er ... nothing, Sir." I stammered.

"Remember, you are here as my servant." Mr. Sarun thundered. "What are you, cuckold?"

"I ... I am your servant, Sir." I answered, utterly humiliated.

"Then why were you looking at my girl's ass?" Mr. Sarun pointedly asked me. His tone denoted that he was angry.

My girl's ass.

"Er ... I am sorry ... sir." I apologized. "It will not happen again."

"For this week, Vidya is my girlfriend." Mr. Sarun scolded me. "You will NOT treat her as your wife. She is off limits to you ... in every way. You are MY servant. You are HER servant. I thought I made this clear. You are to call her ma'am and she IS your ma'am."

"I am sorry, Sir. It won't happen again." I hastily begged his forgiveness, again. "I will remember, Sir."

"I do not tolerate mistakes." Mr. Sarun warned me. "I will let it go this time. If you come into this room, your eyes will be on the floor. Where will your eyes be, cuckold?"

"They will be on the floor, Sir."

"They will not be looking anywhere else, unless I TELL you to." Mr. Sarun continued. "You will NOT look at Vidya. Do you understand, you pathetic cuckold?"

"Er ... yes, Sir. Of course, Sir."

I was being scolded for looking at my own wife's naked body and being rebuked by the man who was fucking her openly. No wonder Mr. Sarun termed me a 'pathetic cuckold'.

"There will be times when I will ask you to record us." Mr. Sarun said. "Or I will ask you to watch - to learn some manhood. Only those times will you watch. Otherwise, you will keep your eyes away from Vidya."

"Yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir."

"You eyes will be on the floor, and you are the servant here. Do you understand that, you idiot?"

"Yes, Sir. I am sorry, Sir."

"You must have seen how I used the cane on Vidya last night." Mr. Sarun's voice was ominous. "Don't make mistakes, cuckold, otherwise you will be caned as well. And I may even ask your wife to do it."

I certainly did not want to be caned by him. Or by Vidya.

"I am very sorry, Sir. It was just habit, Sir. I promise not to do it again, Sir."

"Good." Mr. Sarun seemed to be mollified by my meek apology. "Now listen, you imbecile of a man. I am going to start to be in the meetings in two hours. So, you will call room service and ask them to send breakfast package #3 up to our room."

"Yes, Sir." I acknowledged, thoroughly chastised. "When should I ask them to be here, Sir?"

Mr. Sarun glanced at the clock on the wall.

"In about fifty minutes. Should give me enough time to fuck your wife twice."

"Yes, Sir." I nodded. "Shall I go, Sir?"

"Wait." Mr. Sarun motioned me to wait.

Vidya had just re-entered the room. She had brushed and then washed her face, and had put on a small bathrobe, which did nothing to hide her fabulous assets. She was looking like a million dollars.

Quickly remembering Mr. Sarun's warning, I cast my eyes on the floor, and averted looking at my own wife as she made her way to Mr. Sarun. My boss had sat up on the bed, and swung his legs out. He was fully naked, of course. He snapped his fingers and pointed to his feet.

Vidya immediately understood. She knelt down in front of him, until her face was inches away from his rapidly hardening cock. Again, I was fascinated, but remembering Mr. Sarun's instructions, I looked away. It was just as well, for I noticed that he was watching me, even as my wife took his penis in her mouth.

I could hear, of course, what was going on. Vidya was sucking on Mr. Sarun's enormous dick like it was a lollypop. He had her hair in his fist, holding her firmly, and moving her face up and down on his erection.

"That's good." Mr. Sarun cooed. "You suck well, my little slut!"

Vidya continued to lick and suck his dick, while her one hand played with his scrotum, and the other wrapped around his hip to pay homage to his ass. From experience, I knew Mr. Sarun was going to ejaculate soon.

"Darling." Mr. Sarun's booming voice roared. It was clear that he was relishing the morning blowjob, especially after scolding me and then having my own wife go down on him in front of me. "I'm getting ready to cum."

Out of the corner of my eye I could see my wife nod. Within seconds, my boss began to hump his hips off the bed, pushing his cock even deeper into my wife's hungry mouth. He was erupting in a violent ejaculation! As I continued to avert my gaze, I could see my wife's throat working as she swallowed and swallowed and swallowed all the cum being deposited down her throat. Finally my boss was done, and Vidya had a chance to take a breath.

SLAP!

My boss gave my wife a resounding slap, leaving a red mark on her cheek.

"You are some slut, Vidya." He said.

"Yes, Sirjee."

SLAP!

"You will now join me in the shower."

"Yes, Sirjee."

SLAP!

"Whose pussy is this, bitch?"

"Ah, yours, Sirjee. I am your bitch, and my pussy is yours, Sirjee. Please keep fucking me. Always."

SLAP!

He slapped her a couple more times.

SLAP!

SLAP!

"Stand up, Vidya."

"Yes, Sirjee."

As they both stood up, Mr. Sarun turned to me.

"Cuckold." He addressed me. "Go order our breakfast."

"Er ... yes, Sir. At once, Sir."

"Meanwhile, I am going to enjoy your wife in the shower."

* * *

The next two days we were there was exactly like the first. In the morning, I would knock on their door and enter after given permission. I would have to stand there and listen to Mr. Sarun give me instructions on what to order for breakfast, while my boss would be enjoying a morning blowjob from my wife. Even as she sucked and licked his genitals, she would be slapped and called names, even as I stood there helplessly. After cumming into her mouth, my boss would then go into the shower, where Vidya would join him while I ordered breakfast.

After breakfast, when Mr. Sarun was gone for his meetings, my wife and I would go to the beach or explore the gardens. Even though I enjoyed her company, she would make sure I called her ma'am and we maintained the mistress/servant relationship we were currently on.