My Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

2. Di and Chotu.

He.

It was a short picturesque walk back to the farm and Di as usual was talking non stop about what life was like up there. But I was captivated by her mature curves and the glimpses of her smooth skin through gaps in the saree, as I trailed behind her, downwind the evening breeze wafting her rich perfume to my nostrils. She looked back a couple of times to make sure I was following her, so quiet had I become, and I quickly had to avert my gaze lest she caught me staring at her.

It was golden hour and the dappled sunlight on her exquisite flesh made her even more desirable. From my point of view I could see her buttocks swaying as she traversed the path, the hourglass figure between the swell of her bosom and the girth of her hips, the curve of her back and the blouse open at the back, revealing wide swathes of her firm flesh, held together by a flimsy bow tied at the top, which I was sorely tempted to undo.

As we reached the crest of the hill, she sensed my shortness of breath, unused as I was to exertion, and in part the effect of her exquisite beauty taking my breath away. The sun was about to set in the mountains that fringed the horizon, and she pointed out her farm down in the valley below, but I couldn't stop staring at her face in an unblinking gaze, making her blush a deeper shade of red than even the hues of dusk all around us.

She grabbed and twisted my ear, making me wince, saying that I hadn't changed a bit, and was like a lamb following only her. Little did she realize that I was a wolf in sheep's clothing, and my motives weren't so pure and childlike as she had assumed. Seeing me wince, she got a little alarmed, feeling she had gone too far, and bent in to kiss my ear, which was quite red. The hue spread across my visage and my whole body tingled with delight as her soft lips brushed my ear and her breasts my arm.

It would soon be dark, and she insisted that I give her the backpack as well and go on ahead till we reached the farm down below. I was glad of the growing shadows as they masked a raging boner that was quite uncharacteristic of me, also going on ahead would give me time to focus on other things and cool down my overheated hormones.

The cottage with the farm land set in sylvan surroundings of a picturesque valley, looked straight out of a picture book and even better than I had imagined it to be with a gurgling stream flowing down past it. But these were all minor details compared to the major problem in the front of my pants that reared up every now and then.

It had a mind of it's own, was difficult to control and would surely demolish the image she had cultivated of me since my childhood if it were to be revealed. It would be difficult to survive an hour let alone a fortnight with her. the novice that I was, I had absolutely no idea what to do.

She.

He was absolutely incorrigible, like he was a decade back, but adorable all the same. I could feel him staring at me, sizing me up with his eyes, as I walked on before him. Here I was passionately pouring my heart out, of how much I loved the land ,and I could bet that he hadn't grasped even a single word, only a grunt now and then as he struggled with the terrain and his laborious breathing interjected what was essentially a monologue on my part.

As we reached the crest of the hill, my favorite vantage point to view the sunset with my husband, we stopped for a breather as he wasn't used to the exertion, his breath ragged and panting. He reminded me so much of him, not interested in the beauty around, eyes only for me, as I teared up recalling the times we had come to see the sunset, but had just made out, with him dipping into my valley as the sun disappeared into the hills.

I caught him staring at me in much the same way, and not wanting him to see my tears, twisted his ear in mock indignation. He winced, and afraid that I had been a bit too harsh on him, I instinctively bent down to kiss him and make it okay. I could see a blush spreading across his handsome features as my lips brushed his ear.

While moving back I discerned a bulge at his groin and realized that he had grown in other parts too, and understood why he had moved back during my welcome hug. My breasts were tingling too brushing against his chest and arm, and I chided myself for my inappropriate thoughts. I grabbed his backpack before he could protest, and let him go on ahead giving him an opportunity to cool down a bit.

Now the boot was on the other foot, I could objectify him as he must have me, on the way up. The hunter had become the hunted. I realized that Chotu was no longer small, as surely as I was no longer his Di, the dynamics of the relationship had changed. As I contemplated all this in uncharacteristic silence, enjoying the view of his virile frame silhouetted against the evening shadows, he began to talk about himself and his life so far. I had hardly heard him speak, except the odd monosyllable, so it was a novel experience to me.

But though I loved his deep sonorous voice as it cut through the silence of dusk, my mind was focused elsewhere,much like his had been on the way up. I was licking my lips, eyeing that delicious piece of prime meat before me, thinking thoughts and putting myself in scenarios that made me wet again, and blush at the knowledge that I could even envisage such a scenario. Yes women can have lusty thoughts too, and not just be romantic and mushy; we live in an age where equality of the sexes is a fundamental right.

Before I realized it we were home and I so intent in my thoughts, bumped into him, almost stumbling as the luggage on my back made me lose my balance. But he caught me in the nick of time, his strong arms cradling me before I could touch the ground. A current coursed through me as his fingers touched my skin, and I felt his face next to mine, his eyes looking into mine, deep with concern asking if I was okay.

I nearly kissed him on the lips, before I looked away, taking a deep breath to still my beating heart. I was flustered at my lack of self control and teetered on the brink of doing something stupid. I needed to pull myself together, before things got out of hand otherwise he would lose all respect for me and it would be a torture to live under the same roof.

I wondered if it was such a good idea to have him over, if things went south, it would shatter the beautiful childhood memories that meant the world to me. I was just about dealing with a tragedy of epic proportions, and another one portended to break me for sure.

He looked at me, a little worried, stuck as I was, lost in thought, and straining his tendons to keep me off the ground. I felt his labored breathing and composed myself, mumbling an apology as I righted myself. I showed him to his room,adjoining mine on the first floor and asked him to freshen up and change, before meeting up for dinner down below.

He.

I had managed to bring the rearing beast under control, but just about. Di was out of sight, as she trailed behind me in the darkness, but not out of mind as her captivating essence wafted down to my olfactory glands reminding me of her pervasive presence and pouring water on all my efforts to rein in my raging hormones. To distract myself and keep things down, I began to talk about myself, surprising myself with my own volubility and at her sudden silence.

Reaching the bottom of the hill, I stopped at the gate, but was surprised as she banged into me, and stumbled with the momentum almost sprawling to the ground. Instinctively I reached out and managed to hold her before she tumbled, one hand at her back and the other at her waist, my muscles straining to keep her erect.

Her face was close to mine, our eyes locked, her expression changed from fear to relief as I lost myself in her depths. A current of sexual energy coursed through me from the contact of skin on skin, and her lips slightly parted looked so inviting that I would have kissed her right there, if I only knew how.

She averted her face, probably leading to a face saver for me, preventing me from making a mistake that could jeopardize our entire relationship, and hastily mumbled an apology. But I was glad, as it afforded an opportunity to get close to her without seeming like a jerk.

She showed me to my room and asked me to freshen up before we met up for dinner.I wondered if I had BO and was sweaty and stinky after a long journey. My mom often has to remind me to take a bath, saying I smell, but I guess it's a male thing. I removed a change of clothes and was just about to go into the bathroom, when it struck me that I had forgotten to ask her about the hot water. And while a cold shower would go a long way to cool down my passion, the chill in the air made me shiver at the thought.

I went to her room to ask her. The door was ajar and I heard her singing in her sweet voice. I peeked in and what I saw rendered me speechless. She was swaying to a beat, eyes closed , performing a seductive striptease to the evergreen song. She looked even sexier than Sridevi in the original, " Kaate Nahi Katate Ye Din Ye Raat, Kehni Thi Tumse Jo Dil Ki Baat, Lo Aaj Main Kehti Hoon, I Love You." - " Time slows down with you around, as I can't bring what's in my heart to my lips, but I will confess today for sure, I Love You.'

She didn't realize that she had a captive audience, as the door was ajar and her charms on full view, enhanced by her mellifluous voice and the cool night air, adding to the romance of her uninhibited performance. She twirled around singing slowly unwinding the layers of her saree, bringing the satiny cream petticoat into view.

She caressed her face with her hands and sucked her fingers suggestively, eliciting a sigh from my lips as I looked on spellbound. Then lower down her neck, biting her ruby lips suggestively, parting them to emit a moan as she cupped her breasts through her blouse enhancing her cleavage. The outlines of her nipples were showing through the thin material, and my mouth watered at the sight of her soft mounds as I wished to bury my face in them.

Moving lower down to her uncovered tummy with soft rolls of flesh which she stroked making her way to the navel positioned tantalizingly in the center, The satiny petticoat sat on her broad hips as she swayed them suggestively from side to side dancing to the beat. There was a slit at the side that teased with glimpses of her pale flesh.

She shook her bottom and lifted the hem of the petticoat to her knees revealing her perfectly formed calves as she twirled around. Then putting her hand behind her back tugged at the bow releasing it, loosening her blouse. She had worn no bra underneath, and it was my first view of the female breast, since I was a baby.

My eyes almost popped out of their sockets as her substantial jugs came into view, defying gravity, bouncing up and down, palm sized, with a dark pink areola and upturned nipples. I wished I was an infant again and could suckle on her breast.

She had just finished singing the line, "I Love You" when she opened her eyes and saw me in the doorway looking dreamily at her. She screamed, putting her hand across her breasts to cover her exposed treasures as I retreated back to my room, slamming the door behind me.

"Shit", I cursed myself letting forth a volley of unmentionables at my carelessness. I had ruined my reputation forever, what would she be thinking of me, I felt small and worthless, not fit to even look her in the eye. I wished I had been more discreet, exercised self control, but then I was a novice in such matters.

Even in college my friends called me a nerd, I felt no attraction towards the opposite sex, in fact I tended to avoid them if possible, feeling awkward and tongue tied with them around. But she had somehow managed to rouse the beast in me, unearthing feelings, I was surprised to learn existed within me. I resolved not to embarrass her any more and cut short my trip before I did anything worse and return home at the earliest.

She.

I was stifled, not used to wearing a saree, in fact I loved the freedom that being in such a secluded location had afforded me, the luxury of not wearing clothes at all. In fact none of my bras fit me anymore after my pregnancy, and even today I was braless under the blouse, hoping that he wouldn't notice.

As soon as I returned home I rushed to my room to divest myself of my garments, let my skin breathe again. In my haste, I forgot to shut the door, not used to company. My heart was light and aflutter and for some reason I felt sexy again, viewed through his eyes. I burst into a song after ages as I danced to it's beat as I slowly shed the layers of cloth that cloaked me.

I closed my eyes, imagination running wild as I visualized him removing my garments and caressing my entire being as I performed a seductive striptease just for him. My luscious flesh was hungry for his touch. He ran a line of kisses around my navel nestled like a pearl within the soft folds of my undulating stomach making me moan impatiently. I imagined him reaching behind my back using his mouth to loosen the knot of the blouse. My blouse fell away to free my firm unrestrained breasts within, dark red nipples aroused to points. He cupped them tenderly, massaging them till I could wait no more.

I opened my eyes as I was mouthing the words "I Love You" and saw him goggle eyed, shocked, staring agape at my exposed torso. I screamed, instinctively covering my breasts, hoping against hope it was not too late, but knowing instinctively that my assiduously cultivated image all those years ago was shattered forever. I wish I had been more circumspect as I heard the door to his room slam shut, knowing that nothing that I could say or do would remedy this breach, but somewhere within was glad that he saw me as I am, as it would be difficult to maintain a facade, a pretence, to live a lie.

I bolted the door, a tad too late, and commenced to remove the rest of my garments. My loins were wet with my urges and a stain had spread to the front of my petticoat, but the recent developments were like a wet blanket, as the desire evaporated, replaced with an anxiety and regret.

My breasts were aching from not being milked for so long and I proceeded to the task hoping it would divert my mind running wild with worst case scenarios that abounded through it. I decided to face whatever fate had decreed for me with a brave face, it was not intentional on my part, but an accident.

I looked through my cupboard for something to wear. All my nighties were sexy, diaphanous, revealing more than they concealed, more to rouse passions and for my husband to remove, rather than conceal my modesty. I selected the most conservative one of the lot, but knew I would come across as a vixen anyway having no panties or bra to wear underneath. But something is always preferable to nothing.

I put on my bravest face and ventured downstairs to prepare dinner, only to find him sitting sullenly, eyes downcast, not even casting a sidelong glance my way. I went to him, ruffled his hair, and apologized for what had happened earlier, sorry for spoiling his holiday. A solitary tear coursed down my cheek as I said this, as I was really fond of him and was so looking forward to the next fortnight.

But he surprised me by hugging me tight, burying his face in my bosom and suppressing a sob, saying that it was he who had erred in prying through my open door. I held him close, as tears of relief flowed out, glad to be on the same page; it was nothing but a misunderstanding, he didn't detest me.

He was still sobbing uncontrollably, like a child, so I did what I used to do decades ago, lifted his face and kissed those tears away. My phone buzzed and I saw there were a bevy of missed calls from his home. We realized that he had not called back, and his mom must be frantic by now, organizing a red alert for her missing darling. We shared a laugh visualizing it and driving the blues away.

He called home, suitably contrite and chastened, received a severe dressing down and I received a reprimand too for not knowing better. All this melodrama had made me ravenous and I asked him if he was hungry. He replied that he was starving and could eat a horse. So I got busy with the dinner preparations as he set the table. As the aroma of food filled the air, he licked his lips in anticipation, remembering the many meals that I had fed him and pleasantly surprised that I still remembered his favorites. How could I forget, he was my favorite as well.

In the warm kitchen I sensed his eyes boring into my back, realizing that I must be providing the eye candy as an appetizer, with the sweat adding to the translucency of my sheer nightgown. He was getting a clear unimpeded view of my buns, and my front was getting wet too, from sweat and other fluids that were trickling out from a lower orifice. I wished I had put on some pants or a sweater, but grabbed an apron to save my modesty the blushes in a last minute hack.

The food was soon ready and I was flush too from the heat and a little from the excitement, which was more in a couple of hours, than the last 6 months, making my heart beat so loud that I felt that he would hear the pounding that permeated my chest. As the food was served, I asked him if he would be comfortable with me feeding him, and he was ecstatic at my suggestion. I had cooked his favorite okra, crispy just the way he liked it, a cucumber salad, his favorite dal fry and rice, with a side of papad and a sweet sour lime pickle.

I enjoyed feeding him after ages and watching him relish the food straight from my fingertips, but was surprised when he insisted on feeding me in return. My eyes misted over as he brought the food to my mouth, food had never tasted better, and even more so when it was fed so lovingly. But he was not used to feeding me thus and spilt quite a bit, making a mess.

Luckily I had worn the apron, otherwise, I would have to take a bath again. He relished the gajar ka halwa made with carrots grown on the farm itself and said that he wouldn't be able to get through the front door of his own house when he returned. He literally licked my fingers clean, saying there was magic in them, making me blush at the compliment.

I retorted that he had become quite a hero, and with his sweet talk, must really be reeling the ladies in. But was surprised and a little pleased when he said that there was just one girl he liked and had proposed to her a decade back, but was heartbroken as she had not yet deigned to reply. I was really touched and again misty eyed at his sweet words, he really knew how to make a girl feel good. I also felt a warm fuzzy feeling course through me, and didn't know whether to ascribe it to the food, or the happiness and contentment that I felt after ages.

He volunteered to help with the dishes and we repaired to the porch to see the stars. As soon as I removed the apron I realized that I had made an error of judgement as my front was fully drenched in sweat and though he tried his best to avert his gaze, there was no mistaking the fact that my charms were out in full view and the wet cloth moulded itself to my skin, exerting a pull that was hard to resist.

I caught him casting a few surreptitious glances towards my boobs and cunt, and only my strategically placed hands, shielded my modesty or what was left of it as I waited for the cool night breeze to dry my clothes. Worse, it was a full moon night, but he had no interest in the stars, but substantially lower down, I could make out the stars in his eyes as he looked at me.

I was much more direct in admiring his rippled body dressed in pyjamas and singlet that showed off his muscular arms. At the juncture of his thighs I could discern a growing bulge that confirmed that it was not just sweet talk, but he really meant what he said. I tried to show him the constellations in the clear night sky but his interests were firmly rooted in earth. I shivered, feeling the intensity of his passion, wondering where it would take us.