My Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I closed the bathroom door, the strong mustiness of my parched juices assailed me, it made me feel like I was in a boudoir and I felt like touching myself again. I stepped into the shower and began humming the strains of a ditty and sure enough, he joined me in a duet. By the time we finished, he let out a series of moans, and I blushed at the thought of him being so eager to put my teachings to the test. I envisaged him rubbing one out, my hand going automatically to my nub to rub one out myself. As I flicked my clit, I took care to keep quiet, having to bite my lips to suppress the urge to moan as I spread my legs, imagining him ravishing me.

I wore just a petticoat when I made my way to the kitchen, and was surprised to see him waiting for me, sporting nothing but an erection. I rushed to the stove hoping it would hide my blush as I got busy cooking. I was pleasantly surprised as he sidled up to me massaging my breasts as I could feel his erection nestle into my butt cheeks. I pushed back against him, enveloping his hardness within the soft folds of my bottom as he began to thrust against me.

It was difficult to concentrate on cooking, and I reprimanded him, hoping he would go away, but half wishing him to continue, and he deferred to my wishes. He tried to insert his fingers into the slit of my petticoat, but I swatted them away. I knew that if he reached my wet slit, our passions would spiral out of control.

We fed each other in silence, ravenous after our exertions earlier that afternoon. So much so that we slumped on the lounge sofa like beached whales, regretting the overindulgence. The phone rang and it was his mom on the other end of the line. I was petrified and passed the line to him, not knowing what to say.

I regretted it immediately, as he couldn't keep his excitement reined in, and disclosed everything, almost except the r rated bits. I was blushing coyly by the time he finished, as I deduced she was not wild at me, but shared in our happiness. She wanted to speak with me and her excitement was palpable over the line. I, on the other hand found myself speechless, relieved at the unexpected turn of events, my happiness needing no words.

She told me how happy she was for both of us, and not to cave in to any pressure, and not hesitate to discipline him either, if he stepped out of line. She could sense my happiness, and commended my maturity in not rushing in headlong, but to let things take their course. She told us about the lockdown and asked us to keep safe.

I was relieved, and all my tensions about family approval dissipated. He was in a happy mood too, joking around a bit, as we just sat there enjoying the moment. He asked if he could sleep in my lap and I had to hike up my petticoat to sit cross legged, his attention focussing on getting a glimpse up my thighs.

As he slept in my lap a feeling of tenderness came over me as I stroked his face and ruffled his hair, reminding me of all those days when he would insist on sleeping in my lap as I told him a bedtime story, or crooned a lullaby, moving my knees up and down, to rock him to sleep.

But instead of the story, a fantasy of sorts was playing through my mind, and no doubt through his as well, as his cock slowly rose against gravity in response to my charms. He was nibbling at my nipples, which were just within reach of his open mouth, getting my milk flowing and making me sigh with pleasure.

Lower down my loins were getting wetter too and I could smell my desire as it permeated through the thin cloth of my petticoat. He could too, and he turned around to take in a deeper whiff, and add some cream to top off his milkshake. His lips somehow sought my lower ones out, and moulded themselves around mine, through the sopping cloth of my petticoat. I gasped as his tongue pushed within my crevasse, and met with my sensitive nub.

For his first attempt at eating pussy, without any apparent training he was doing an admirable job, as I squirmed, seeking to maximize the delightful sensations that raced through me. He was relentless in his assault on my treasure cove, and my hands tugged at his hair to get him to desist, but also subtly guided him to the right spot, as I was primed and ready for release.

With a shriek, my entire body shuddered as my floodgates opened and waves of pleasure cruised over me as my eyes closed and head went back surrendering control of my body and giving him a full quota of my jamba juice. My petticoat was now literally dripping, despite his best efforts to lick up the remnants of my manna.

Not wanting to waste my precious fluid I grabbed a half apron from the kitchen and asked him if the offer for massage was still open. He was willing and enthusiastic and asked me which oil he could use. I simply divested myself of my petticoat, the half apron shielding my modesty from his intense glare, took the large bowl of flowers placed on the lounge table and wrung my petticoat dry as all my liquids dripped into it.

It would have to do for the moment as I lay down on the mat giving him a panaromic view of my backside for the first time. As he got to work, he used his digits to good effect, rubbing all the tension out of my neck, back, and clavicles. His fingers felt so good as they stroked my skin, that I was purring in satisfaction.

He was meticulous on his way down my spine, ensuring every rib was traced perfectly, and the scent of the flowers mixed with my own juices added an intoxicating feel to the mix . He pulled my hands back, stretching them out, as they groped his cock, which was in need of a massage of it's own. His own hands meanwhile got busy massaging my breasts as they rose up in front. Soon he was throbbing in between my fingers, and shooting white lines up my back as his balls emptied out.

I asked him to use this fluid up as well before it dried, and he did as he was told surprising me by laying supine on my back after he had finished, his weight causing me to relax completely, But one part was still at work pushing into my buttocks, and between my thighs as he bobbed up and down, hard again in need of relief. Just as he was about to lose control once more, I clasped my thighs like a vise around it to prevent a mess, asking him to pinch the head to control the flow.

He next played around with my bouncy buttocks, enjoying their soft texture, before I tensed up, feeling a finger entering my arsehole. I instinctively moved away at first, but started enjoying the novel sensations,, as I felt a familiar wetness seep out of my pussy, raising them a bit to meet his invading digit. He then removed his finger, and took a deep whiff of my fecal odour, whilst I hooked a finger into my cove cleaning out the remnants of my cum.

The massage fluid was now caked to my back and I asked him to use his tongue to clean me up, and he licked me clean, paying special attention to my erogenous zones on the way. He was so good at it that I literally melted under his touch. He then moved lower down, starting a series of nips just below my buttocks, pushing my thighs apart. He put his head into the gap to lick the fluids that had pooled down my apron, managing to insert his tongue into my slit as well.

Before I could realise what had happened, he had craftily managed to breach my last bastion from behind, veiled as it was from the front. I hastily brought my thighs back together, not before he had a few swipes of my cream. It was great feeling a male's touch on my pussy again, and as much as I regretted closing them, I knew it would not be long before my ramparts would be breached by his relentless assault on my fortifications, and at this rate I wouldn't last out even past tonight.

He went down my thighs to my knees, and by the time he finished sucking my toes, I was in rapture once more. He turned me over and now we were face to face. I licked my lips hungrily seeing his dick at full tilt, glistening with the fluids pouring out of him. I wasn't doing too badly myself, in full flow too as I positioned the petticoat under my thighs to catch the runoff.

While he was at my back I had the luxury of closing my eyes. Now it was difficult even to blink an eyelid with the visual treat staring me in the face. He started with my toes and worked his way up making short work of my calves as a steady stream of sighs issued from my mouth of their own accord.

By the time he reached my knees, he tried to peek under the apron, but the petticoat positioned under my thighs meant an impairment of the line of clear sight. He gingerly put his hands under the apron creeping up my thighs warily, scared that I would preemptively bring the session to a close if he got too fresh.

I was too far down the path to bother, and wouldn't have cared even if he ripped the apron away. But his upbringing precluded him from doing something forbidden to him earlier, until I gave my express consent to his actions. And he was too deferential even to think of asking. So massaging away, getting warmer by the minute both his hands reached my mound.

One caressed it's smooth surface feeling the texture, as my stubble was just manifesting itself here and there. I spread my thighs as wide as I could to give him access to my warm moist core. He gingerly dipped one finger in then another as his other hand got busy with rubbing my clit at the top.

My sighs had now progressed into moans, and I was close to orgasm, writhing away, as I instructed him to bend his fingers slightly to maximise the pleasure I was feeling and scoop out my cream. I also motioned him to lie on top of me meeting my lips in a kiss.With a whoop I came as his mouth met mine shuddering as I emptied my reserves crossing my legs behind his back, buckling as waves of pleasure hit home.

He didn't know what hit him as he came too and shot white sticky ropes across my belly meeting my breasts as we lay together content in each other's embrace, savoring a moment of bliss. Conscious of his weight bearing down on me he tried to roll over, but the cum had us stuck to one another and I was now on top.

I rested enjoying the hard muscles supporting my soft curves. Any attempt to get up meant pain for both of us, my skin was tender and his chest hair were stuck tight. I burst out giggling at the situation, revelling in the absurdity. But then felt pity on him, asked him to milk my breasts with his hands, that would facilitate a dissolution of the caked up cum. He complied, at first with pleasure, and then a little wistful as we started coming apart, wishing we could stay like that forever.

I surveyed the mess, both on the lounge and our bodies, and knew that some cleaning was in order before we could retire for the day. He volunteered to clean up the lounge while I retired to the kitchen to clean up the apron, caked with stain, putting on the still wet petticoat and leading him like my little lamb upstairs. At the door to my room he tried to leave my grasp, but was surprised, as I pulled him in heading to the bathroom.

I asked him if he was too shy to let me bathe him like earlier, but he didn't have to reply. The expression on his face said it all, like a man who has won the lottery. I told him there was a bathtub there that would make it easier to clean, but he didn't buy my argument, judging by the look he gave me.

As I ran the bathwater I asked him if he preferred it hot or cold. He said that he preferred it to be like me, steaming. I could only blush under the barrage of his compliments. He got into the tub, half expecting me to disrobe and get into the bath with him, but I only half complied, leaving the petticoat on. But the water soon made it translucent, and his eyes widened as he could see every detail as clear as day as it stuck to my form, silhouette outlining all the curves.

I realised the folly of getting into the water, but there was no turning back, I was wet already and blushing too as his organ reared out of the water,feeling a rise breaking the calm surface. He started humming a tune as I caressed his body cleaning him up thoroughly.

" Ek chatur naar karke singaar, Mere mann ke dwar yeh ghusat jaat, Hum marat jaat arre ae ae ae.": 'A clever woman is beautifully decked up, she enters into the door of my heart, and kills me with her looks'. He continued the second verse in the same vein" Ek chatur naar badi hoshiyar, Apne hi jaal mein phasat jaat, Hum hasat jaat arre ha ha ha":' A clever woman is very smart. She lays a trap for others, but falls into her own net'.

I marvelled at his apt choice of words, but not to be left behind continued without missing a beat, another song that gave him tit for tat, " Thande thande paani se nahana chaahiye,Gaana aaye ya naa aaye,Gaana chaahiye." 'One should have a bath with cold water. Even if one doesn't know the words one must try and sing'.

He continued with yet another, " Ek ladki bhigi bhagi si, Soti raaton mein jaagi si, Mili ek ajnabi se, Koi na age na peechhe, Tum hi kaho ye koi baat hai,"- ' A girl wet to the bone, out at night when the world is asleep, no one in sight, I can't make any sense of it, can you?'

I was loving the singalong, caressing his body at the same time. He was having a gala time as well making sure that I was squeaky clean trying to insert his fingers into hidden niches, making me squirm under his touch. I indulged him to the full, showing him how to use soap to lubricate himself, to beat one out.Not that I envisaged him needing it any time soon. His hands were going to be too full attending to my needs and pleasure, and his organ would need all the rest it could get, as I could be a hard nut to satisfy.

He was fascinated by the smoothness of my mound, and I told him that I liked my pubes bare, opting for a Brazilian, every time the weeds sprouted, it made me feel feminine and was good for hygiene as well. I told him to keep his jungles in check and offered to trim the undergrowth at the base of his penis and the bushes under his arms. He jumped at my offer, but I said that today I just wanted to relax, maybe some other time if he promised to behave.

I got up to leave singing, "Mein chali mein chali, dekho pyar ki gali, mujhe roko na koi, mein chali mein chali." -' I am leaving, have had enough of love, please don't stop me, I am going'. But he grabbed my hand pulling me towards him as I fell backward on his prone body with a huge splash, as he sang his reply, " Abhi na jao chod kar, ki dil abhi bhara nahi." -'Please don't go and leave me alone yet, my heart is not yet full.'

And as I lay cradled in his arms in the warm water, I felt a deep abiding love well up in my heart. We lay there for an eternity, and I felt a rise against my back side. I knew if I waited any longer I would no longer be able to control myself, glad that there was atleast a flimsy petticoat between us. As I rose again, water sliding off my wet body, he started protesting again. But I kept my resolve flashing my tits at him saying my peaches had become prunes due to prolonged exposure, and his stick would become a rope, if he tarried any more. I quickly draped a towel around me, shimmying out of the petticoat, and went into the room, out of arms reach.

By the time he emerged from the bathroom, I had just managed to put on the first pair of panties I could grab. Though seeing his eyes as wide as saucers again, I realised I was wearing a pair that left little to the imagination, as the outline of my lips were clearly visible through the flimsy lace. But he had already seen everything that was there to see, yet displayed the same sort of amazement to my charms, completely besotted.

I snapped my fingers at his face, laughing a tinkling laugh that brought him back to earth. "Good night", I wished him, knowing the longer he stayed the more difficult it would be to control myself. He looked crestfallen, expecting to stay a while longer. "Don't I deserve a goodnight kiss?", he asked. I agreed to give him one as long as he kept his hands off. "But I haven't had my nightly glass of milk".

He had a point, and my breasts were going to be sore if left unattended to. So I sat down in the alcove near the window, glowing in the moonlight as he walked towards me in a trance. He put his head down to my breast as I stroked his hair as he commenced to drain them hungrily, first one and then the other. My hand went absentmindedly to his cock stroking it and the other within the gusset of my panties, surprising myself with my wantonness.

My breasts were now drained, but lower down liquids were just beginning to percolate. I began to regret acquiescing to his every wish, wishing I had the heart to say no. I now leant in for the final kiss of the night, knowing I would miss him as much as he missed me. Our lips came together, and true to his word his hands were behind his back.

Sometimes I wished, he wouldn't be such a gentleman, and defer to me all the time, but take the initiative on his own. But there's always a loophole you can exploit to your advantage. I was free to use my hands as I wished, and would do so too. As I hungrily kissed him, I held his head in my arms, as our tongues twined and we went on and on and on.

As I broke off breathing heavily, my lips blue, his eyes still closed savoring what remained. When he finally opened them I could sense the presence of tears lingering at the corners and surprisingly felt the same way myself, even a word would lead to a breakdown. I looked out of the window, my eyes glazed, concentrating on the darkness, as I couldn't bear to see him go.And he slowly pulled away from my embrace as my hands grasped the air, he loped off, without so much as a backwards glance.

As soon as he was gone I grabbed the nearest pillow and buried my face in it, shedding copious tears. If just a brief moment of parting could bring about such a strong reaction, I shuddered to think what would happen when he finally had to say a goodbye. It was making me feel very heavy hearted and my bed felt so empty.

I ventured outside to the corridor, grabbed his singlet, and removed my panties and took a deep whiff of his manly scent as my hand sought my hole. I thought I heard a noise,and put my ear to the wall. And I heard a steady ah, ah, ah.

No doubt that he had the same idea and now that I thought of it, I don't recollect seeing my petticoat on the line where I left it. I pleasured myself synchronising my beat to his. And as I neared fulfillment I heard him call my name. It triggered my own orgasm, as I called his name out loud, hoping it carried over to him. I clenched the pillow to my thighs and let sweet dreams of pleasure wash over me.