My Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

3. Home in the hills.

He.

After the fiasco that had just occurred, my mind was abuzz, as I had never felt this way before. Visions of her beauty danced before my eyes, and I couldn't quite understand the sensations that the sight of her brought out in me.I wondered after my atrocious behavior if I could ever bring myself to face her again, resolving to tender an unconditional apology tonight and leave the next morning.

I changed into my pyjamas and singlet and quickly made my way to the dining area past her door, firmly shut. In a few minutes I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs , not daring to do so much, as glance in her direction. My mind was going crazy about what her opinion of me must be, probably thinking I am a pervert.

But she came up to me, ruffled my hair and apologized. I couldn't hold back my emotions any more burying my head into her bosom and sobbing like a kid, before she lifted my head up and kissed my tears away, much like she used to do earlier.

In my tension, I had forgotten to charge my phone, and it had switched off. I had promised mom that I'd call as soon as I reached, but in the excitement of seeing her again, completely forgot all about it. But things were hunky dory between Di and me again, so I didn't mind the shellacking I received from mom, rather welcomed it after the roller coaster emotional ride we had just been through.

All emotional issues resolved, my stomach was growling with hunger, not having had a decent meal, having been on the road since the past couple of days. She started to prepare dinner, and for the first time I got a good view of her since she had come down. Her nighty was made of almost sheer satin, and revealed her form in all its glory, outlined against the light.

My hunger was forgotten as I salivated at the sight of her shapely legs, leading up to her bouncy buttocks her wide hips, the arch of her back, the breasts jutting out from the sides and her slender neck almost hidden by her wavy hair that framed her lovely face. She looked exquisite from every angle, and didn't have any underwear on.

As a red blooded male in his prime years, I found it hard to keep my erection in check and wished I had worn a pair of underpants to avoid another embarrassment in the offing. My imagination was working overtime, as I tried to visualize the treat that was in the offing when I was treated to a full frontal view. It was like a starving man being taken to an all you can eat buffet.

I was also a little apprehensive of how I would keep my libido in check when subjected to her charms. But she had anticipated this and put on an apron to shield her modesty from my lusty gaze. Dinner was ready and I was overjoyed to know she had prepared all my preferred delicacies. When she asked me if she could feed me with her own hands, my joy knew no bounds.

Whether it was my hunger, or my cherished cuisine, or her fingers that brushed my lips, I had never experienced such sublime satisfaction. I felt I was partaking of naivedyam, an offering to God. I tried to reciprocate, feeding her, but in my clumsiness spilt more than I fed. But just the feeling of her soft lips and tongue on my fingers, took me to heaven.

The gajar halwa was the piece de resistance, and I almost licked her fingers clean. After dinner was done and the dishes cleared we got down to having a conversation. Unlike the previous attempts which were more in the nature of a monologue, as I was too busy focusing on her charms to have a meaningful conversation, this time we actually had an interaction.

She asked me whether I had a girlfriend, and was mighty chuffed when I told her that I had proposed to a girl I liked a decade back, but she had not yet deigned to reply. I know it sounded quite trite, but was the truth nevertheless. Never had any girl made me feel the same way before or since and the more I saw her the more I realized that love at first sight was no myth at all.

And now as I saw her, face aglow, arousing passions in me that I never imagined existed, I doubted if I could ever be worthy of her love. We went out to sit on the porch to see the stars, but I had eyes only for her, even the full moon paled in comparison to her charms. She had to remove the apron, and it afforded me a glimpse of her garden of delights, but she had discerned where my gaze was centered, placing a strategic hand obscuring it from my searching gaze.

She tried to interest me in the constellations so far away, but my attention was squarely focused on those closer home. We sat in the dark, but she was aglow with a radiance that emanated from within. It was so silent out here compared to the din of the city that I could even hear her heartbeats.

She tried to get me to look up, but my gaze was focused squarely on her. After a while she too tired of directing my attention elsewhere looked at me, but could not match my piercing gaze and diverted her eyes downwards blushing. Her hand sought mine and squeezed it, enjoying it's firmness as contrasted with the softness of her own.

We sat there, not a word spoken, but communicating volumes. She shivered instinctively and I put my arm around her as she rested on my chest.I could smell the fruity perfume in her hair and felt a moistness on my chest, discerning she was crying again. I lifted her head up and kissed her tears away as she had mine earlier that evening.

The cat came and sat on her lap, purring. How I wished I was that lucky cat. After the heavy meal and a long day behind me, seeing her resting peacefully, my eyes started to droop and I could barely suppress a yawn. She sensed me nodding away and got up to go indoors, never leaving my hand.

She grabbed a bottle of water, on the way and asked if there was anything else I needed. She took me to my room, tucked me in and rose to go. But I simply refused to let go of her hand. She sat besides me on the bed, kissed me on the forehead and wished me sweet dreams. How I wished she would sleep besides me, and put my hand up her sleeve once more, but didn't have the energy or the heart to tell her, not wanting to rush the pace and spoil a perfect day. And soon I was fast asleep.

She.

I rested my head on his chest exhausted from all the excitement of the evening and to give my arms a rest from shielding my treasures from his constant gaze. As my arm dropped down, it brushed his thigh and he twitched directing my attention to the tenting bulge in his shorts.

My eyes moistened with tears as it refreshed tender memories of similar situations with my husband. He sensed my tears and lifted my face to kiss them away. We sat there in silence, as I enjoyed the comfort of his strong arms keeping me warm from the chilly breeze. I sensed a yawn, and realized that he must be tired and got up to go inside.I took him to his room and tucked him in, but he refused to let go of my hand. So I sat besides him, kissing him on his forehead and wishing him goodnight. He was dead tired and soon fast asleep. I gently pried my fingers loose from his grasp and returned to my room.

I closed the door, but was too excited to sleep. I removed my nighty, feeling a warmth despite the chill outside and sat by the window as the pale moonlight reflected on the river casting a silver sheen on the landscape outside and my body within giving it an ethereal dreamlike quality.

I really loved the quiet of the night, as I played back the events of the day felt a wetness between my thighs. My nipples also stiffened in response to my thoughts, as one hand played with them absentmindedly, while the other rubbed the nub of my clitoris, venturing within the folds of my labia, to soothe the itch that needed attention. My thighs opened up to grant easy access to my inner depths, as I closed my eyes and let my imagination run riot.

Soon my entire body was moving in harmony with my thoughts, as I neared orgasm. My lips parted with a moan as my nether regions flooded with my love potions. I uttered his name out loud, saying "Chotu" and the image that formed in my mind was his. And I realized then and there that I loved him in a way that I had refused to acknowledge earlier, and he had permeated the recesses of my heart.

My mind went back to our last day together. I was on the cusp of puberty and my body was undergoing changes that I couldn't quite comprehend, a fuzz was beginning to form on my armpits and my slit and my breasts were in the process of filling out, slight protuberances budding out from what used to be a flat chest.

Earlier that day whilst bathing him, I began to notice his pee pee which was normally soft stand out like a twig when my hands lathered the soap to his body. I had never evinced much interest in it before and moved my hand away, frightened that I had done something I shouldn't have, hastily concluding the bath.

Later on at nighttime his hand sought out my sleeve as usual, but I had worn a slighter larger kurta than usual to hide my growing breasts from view. His hands went a little further than usual and brushed against my nipple, which stiffened in response. I turned towards him and ground my hips against his enjoying the sensations which felt so good. Suddenly I found my body shuddering as I held him tight close to my bosom and a wetness down below which I couldn't control.

Not able to understand what was happening, I repaired to the bathroom to take a closer look. In the confines of that small space I saw a wet sticky liquid quite unlike my pee, slightly opaque emanating from my slit. There was a bud near the top which I hadn't noticed before, highly sensitive to my touch, which I attempted to push back in, but gave me a current of pleasure every time I touched it. Soon I was rubbing it, first slowly then more vigorously as I spread my thighs and allowed my fingers to explore places that they had never been to earlier. I imagined his erect willy poking into my depths and soon a flood of liquid emerged as my body tensed up. I didn't know it back then but had masturbated myself to my first orgasm.

Afterwards a wave of guilt came over me, as if I had done something bad or shameful, and chided myself for my dirty mind, as it was not the way for a good girl to behave. I couldn't sleep that entire night, tossing and turning with the guilt that consumed me. The next morning I had my first period and was terrified at blood coming out from my vagina. I ran crying to my mother confessing everything, about what a bad girl I had been, afraid that my time was up and was going to die.

My mother started to laugh and scooped me up in her embrace, kissing me, and wiping away my tears. She said, that she was sorry to have not had this talk about the birds and the bees with me earlier. She closed the doors and windows and proceeded to undress before me giving me a practical lesson in sex ed that I cherish to this very day, glad to have a parent so understanding.

As I looked wide eyed at her mature form, full breasts, puffy mound and wide hips, she proceeded to explain every part in great but practical detail including sexuality, contraception, periods, masturbation, hygiene as I watched on wide eyed with wonder, admiring her for her forthrightness and sagacity. She explained every part of the anatomy to me and even demonstrated how to pleasure oneself, shattering the myth, that it was sinful or dirty.

She answered all my questions patiently, and made me comfortable with my own sexuality. I hugged her when she finished, smiling again as she kissed me and gave me a sanitary napkin to wear, demonstrating it's use. The next few days I slept next to her, until we had to leave.

Unfortunately my dad was transferred up north and I got busy with my studies, never making that trip to my native village again. I still remember that day in vivid detail even after all this years and looking at my reflection am amazed at how much I have come to resemble my mother as I visualized her and hope to be as strong minded, independent, liberal and pioneering as she is and brought us up to be. I cleaned up and went to bed with the memories of the three people I loved the most, my mother, my husband, and my Chotu revolving in my dreams, as I cuddled my pillow and went to sleep.

He.

I woke up from a deep slumber, hearing the most delightful song echoing in my ears. It took me some time to realize where I was, and that I had what was termed as morning wood. I went to the window opening it to let the fresh air in and was greeted with the delightful sight of her watering the plants whilst singing in her singsong voice looking as fresh as dew. I surmised that I would have a problem keeping the rise in check and stood watching spellbound as she looked like an angel enveloped in the morning mist, with a voice to match.

She saw me at the window and waved out to me. She gave me her most dazzling smile as I went weak at the knees and beckoned me down. I went to the bathroom to freshen up and brush my teeth, putting on a new pair of underwear below my pyjamas. It was a great start to a new day and I desperately wanted to start off on the right foot and make a good impression on her, as I couldn't get her image out of my mind.

I grabbed my coat and walked downstairs.I stopped at the kitchen fridge and grabbed a bottle of milk, taking a swig to fortify me. It was the most refreshing milk I had ever tasted, sweet and delicious, so different from the package stuff you get in the city and I drained the entire bottle.

As I walked out into the garden I was spellbound by the sight of her, she looked even more amazing in the morning light. She inquired whether I had slept well and apologized for her singing that had roused me from my slumber, but I said that for such a sweet voice I wouldn't mind staying awake all night. She took a mock punch at me and said that I was a real lady killer with my looks as well as my words and she envied the girl who would bag me.

I blushed at her compliments, if only she realized that I had already found my dream girl and needed to look no further. She asked me if I was game for a yoga session, otherwise she would do it later after she prepared the breakfast. I told her that I already had a bottle of the most delicious milk from her fridge and remarked that it really must have come from contented cows, it was so sweet compared to the one back home.

It was her turn to blush and it suited her well, complementing her perfect features. She took out two mats and spread them on the grass, removed her coat and commenced the class. It was the same nighty she had worn last night and the sun revealed even more of her than in the dark.

Her breasts were fabulous and my eyes gravitated to them in an instant, getting a close up look of her assets, that I had inadvertently seen from afar last night. As my gaze went lower past her belly button, I was a bit disappointed that she had put on panties that covered her loins. But they were the sexiest pair of panties that I had ever seen, full of lace and ribbons, that gave glimpses of the soft flesh they contained within.

I was glad that I had put on underpants, but my rising erection was making things distinctly uncomfortable. She caught me staring at her considerable assets and asked me to behave myself and concentrate. Over the next half hour she put her body through a variety of poses that even an athlete like me had a hard time to follow as I marveled at her flexibility and poise.From every angle she looked delectable and was so self composed, hardly breaking out into a sweat, whilst I was panting and drenched by the time we were done.

I did catch her sneaking a peek at me, now and then, but quite unlike my piercing gaze which literally undressed her with my eyes. She hugged me by the time we were done, saying I had done a good job despite the rarefied mountain air, which took a while to get used to and complimented my toned and well maintained physique.

But I brushed it off, saying that she as always laid the butter on thick, and with a teacher as skilled as she was even a dullard like me was bound to improve. She enjoyed my repartee, saying that I had found my tongue, but she preferred her little lamb from last night, not the big bad wolf that she realized I was.

I feigned being hurt at her words, and she came over to ruffle my hair and apologize, but I couldn't suppress a grin and she figured out it was just a ruse to gain her sympathy, and said that she meant every word that she said,sticking her tongue out at me, till we both burst out laughing till our sides ached, collapsing into each other's arms for support.

I relished holding her in my arms again feeling her soft warm flesh on mine. She realized it too and stepping back, put on her coat and went inside to prepare breakfast. I watched her potter about the kitchen as she went about her work, fully smitten by her many talents, as I hung about like a lovesick puppy.

She asked me what I wanted for breakfast, and I said anything was fine, as long as she fed me. She retorted that I would be thoroughly spoilt by the time I returned, and her cousin, my mother had cautioned her about this happening, knowing fully well her fondness for me. She said that I needed to pull my weight around the house, I was not a child that needed spoon-feeding anymore, there was nothing like a free lunch.

Till then I was getting a lovely view of her behind and now I relished the chance to admire her features up close, inhale her perfume, mixed with her sweat after the exercise which was so intoxicating. She said she was making Dalia with sauteed mushrooms, baby carrots and fresh herbs from the garden on the side and asked me to chop the mushrooms and dice the carrots whilst she prepared the Dalia.

Used as I was to hostel life at university, I was not unfamiliar with kitchen tasks and besides mom had trained me well. She said that my wife would be very happy to have a prized catch like me, trained to help with the housework. She meant to jest with me, to pull my leg, but without batting an eyelid, I looked into her lovely eyes and said I knew.

I meant every word that I said and she blushed again and her attention diverted for a minute, singed her finger as the oil spluttered from the pan. She instinctively took her hand away, but I grabbed it and sucked on her fingers till she was better, as she liked away not wanting to meet my eye. I sat her down at the table as I finished the dish.

I insisted on feeding her breakfast, saying it would give her a chance to see the new improved beta version and figure out for herself what a changed man I was. She assented, saying that she wouldn't be able to feed me as her right hand was injured. I knew that she was just toying with me again, but I was quick on the draw too. She could always feed me with her left, or I wouldn't eat otherwise.

She was stumped, saying I was crazy, but sniffed into her sleeve, touched by my gesture. I fed her, getting slightly better with practice, enjoying her soft lips converging on my fingers as she relished the experience. She said that she could get used to this life and now I said, the shoe was on the other foot.

She bit my fingers purposely and as I pulled them away, feigning pain, she grabbed my hand to survey the damage she had wrought. As I laughed and told her I was joking, she refused to eat another morsel, saying that it was no matter to joke about, as she had nearly missed a heartbeat. I was suitably contrite and apologized. Here she hit me with another of her delightful rules, no sorry or thank you in this house, we didn't need to stand on formality.

She insisted on feeding me with the right hand, the hurt pinky kept aloof as she lovingly fed me breakfast. It was delicious and I told her so, but she said that the credit went to me as I had taken the pains to prepare it. Breakfast done she showed me how to use the warm water and get ready fast as she wanted to take me on a tour of the farm and show me around the property.