My Indian Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

6. Lock him up lick her down.

He.

I was primed and eager for the afternoon session, which promised to be an eye opener for me, gulping my meal in double quick time to get it over and done with, making her wonder what had come over me. She told me that sex was not a sprint to see who came first, but a marathon where you paced yourself to last the distance, and haste often led to waste.

She grasped my hand in hers, and stroked it to calm me down. It seemed to have the opposite effect, as my breathing became more laboured. Seeing that this was not working, she put my palm on her chest, to feel her heartbeat and coordinate my breath with hers, but I could feel her heart galloping away.

As my cold hand touched her puffy nipples, they hardened in response, and her breathing became just as shallow as mine. It made her laugh, as it was completely contrary to what she had set out to achieve. She said that I was a bad influence, and was bringing chaos into her ordered life.

We repaired to the lounge, sitting on the sofa as she began her session. I was all ears, eager to learn and please as well. When she described that the class would be in the form of a game of truth or dare, my mind reeled with the possibilities of getting some practical experience in an area where it was sorely lacking.

She started with a question, trying to open me up, figure out how much I knew, and demonstrate that it was not just a one way street. I was abashed at my ignorance, but she was unruffled, infact pleased that I was a blank slate, and not cluttered with preconceived notions. She assured me that I would graduate at the top of the class as she saw much promise in me.

It was my turn now, and I shyly asked her if she would teach me to kiss, half afraid that she would turn me down, but I had not reckoned with how far she was willing to go. She started by teasing me, making me hot and ruffled. Just when I was getting frustrated to the point of despair, she initiated a lip lock, and I strove to mirror her moves. A whole gamut of stimuli overwhelmed me, as I felt her soft lips mould into my own, and tasted her sweet tongue meeting mine. I just didn't want to stop, a little despondent as we broke up to catch our breath again.

My dare concluded with pleasure, it was her turn and she opted for truth, not beating about the bush, but coming straight to the point, asking if I beat one out. I was unfamiliar with the terms and the slang, and she had to literally spell it out, as my ears reddened in embarrassment.

I had always been consumed by this overwhelming feeling of guilt, whenever I had a wet dream. Only this morning I awoke in a sticky puddle from a pleasurable enactment which her naked body featured prominently in. I chided myself for thinking such dirty thoughts, but the more I tried to keep them away, the stronger they became. I was afraid that she would think that I was a pervert, but on the contrary, surprised her with my naivety.

She offered to teach me how to go about relieving myself, as I had absolutely no clue of how to proceed. I was ecstatic and eager for her to begin. She ripped my towel away leaving me completely bare, exposed to her gaze, as I turned away embarrassed. Her soft fingers caressed the length of my hard cock, making me throb with desire. I could see her eyes widen with delight, as she inspected my goods, in a continuous unblinking stare, that reminded me so much of the way I looked at her.

Then she suggestively moistened her lips with her tongue, as she began stroking it up and down, making a current of anticipation run through my entire being. I so wanted to close my eyes and relax, but was spellbound as her fingers worked their magic, bringing new life to my nether regions. As she increased the pace, the friction heated things up, and made things a little too warm for comfort. Though I was leaking at the tip, it wasn't lubricated enough and chafed my sensitive skin, unused to such hectic activity.

She offered me a tit fuck, and I assented without a second thought, not even knowing what it was. I would have gladly accepted, even if she had offered me a swig of poison, as I was a dog on a leash, putty in her hands. If her stroking me was heaven, adjusting my penis through her cleavage was akin seventh heaven. As I lost control and surged, she took me to the realms of bliss when she enclosed my penis within her ruby lips.

I had never imagined such an unexpected treat ad I ejaculated my pent up reserves into her lovely mouth. She used her tongue to caress me as she sucked me dry. My mind went blank from the intense pleasure, as my balls emptied out into her, and I fell back eyes closed, spent. I couldn't imagine anything that made me feel even remotely this way, and even better, had no baggage of guilt to carry along, wistfully regretting not discovering this earlier.

I enquired if girls did it too, and was surprised to learn that she did it all the time. I was a little envious, when she told me that they could experience multiple orgasms at one go, while men needed time to recover before they were ready again. She got up and playfully brushed her erect nipples against my lips, wide open in astonishment, as she revealed that she had pleasured herself while I had my eyes closed, recovering from my first orgasm.

I was incredulous, chiding myself for closing my eyes and missing out on this rare treat. I gained small comfort, when she turned around presenting a wet spot on the posterior of the towel where the remnants of her love potion remained. I took in a deep whiff inhaling her musky fragrance, and she encouraged me to taste it too. I squeezed the towel, intentionally pinching her bottom as well, as she jumped away as a portion of her sticky juice coated my hand.

Then closing my eyes, concentrated on savouring her essence, as I licked my fingers dry enjoying her intense flavour. I was even more blown, by her cheeky confessions that the oohs and aahs at the end of the song she crooned in the bathroom were not part of a chorus, but her moans as she got herself off.

I had heard that a knowledge of the erogenous zones is essential, if you want to satisfy your mate, and asked her to point them out for my reference. She said that I was looking at the most important one, and my gaze went automatically to her groin She incredulously smacked her head, saying it was all in the mind, and it took me a while to register the import of her words.

She next proceeded to systematically give me a practical demonstration of the main ones. By the time we made the journey from the head to the waist, I was hard and my pecker was up again, raring to go for a second round. Learning from the previous experience, I was able to last slightly longer than before, but not for long, as I generated a fresh load in double quick time.

She meanwhile, had put her hand under her towel and was soon wet again, eyes distant, and emitting a low groan as the towel front was inundated by a fresh batch from within. She removed her fingers and brought them to her lips, licking them clean, as she savored her thick white cream. She caught me looking expectantly at her, like a dog a bone and asked me if I wanted some.

I just nodded vigorously my throat dry, and she dipped her hand into her reserves, and scooped out a dollop of her salsa, straight from the pot. I closed my eyes to savor the sustenance, enjoying her complex favour, slightly more fruity than earlier. She was pleased by my reaction, and asked me if I wanted more. Yes please, I said, and she returned her hands within the folds of the towel, scooping out a new batch. I greedily slurped it down, and she had to scrounge for more, repeatedly, till her cove was cleaned out.

But it had only served to whet my appetite, and I was hungry for more. So she did the next best thing, sitting on my lap, kissing me square on the lips. It gave me a taste of my own abundant reserves, that I had unstintingly gifted to her, as they mingled with the remnants of hers, into a potent cocktail, which we both shared with wild abandon, sucking greedily. My prick, buoyed by this sustenance was ready for action again, poking through her thighs at the towel, seeking her moist confines. She got up with a start, not wanting to precipitate matters further and do something that we would regret.

I was in thrall, got down on my knees, looked into her deep brown eyes and found myself mouthing the words " I love you" and followed it up with, "Will you marry me?" These were incidentally the same words that I had uttered verbatim, more than a decade back, and though the situation was decidedly different, the essence was the same, they came effortlessly, straight from the heart.

As I saw her eyes widen, I thought I had gone a bit too far, but the words were out of my mouth. Soon my ears heard, " I love you too" and my apprehension turned to unalloyed joy. But, there was always a but to butt in, complicate and qualify things. She had asked for 10 days time for us both to think it over. Leave alone 10 days, I didn't want to wait even 10 minutes. But though the wait seemed interminably long, I was glad that I had got the bogey off my chest. She hadn't rejected me outright, but reciprocated my feelings. It was a small start, and we could build on that.

She asked me if I wanted to continue where we had left off and I nodded enthusiastically, trying to make the most of every chance I got. As she had seen my goods up close, I craved a dekho of hers, a quid pro quo. But she was not yet ready to come clean with me as yet, and cross the final frontier. Though it didn't stop me from trying to sneak a peek whilst kissing her knees, but she swatted my hand away as I tried to lift the towel.

She was sighing sexily, as I sucked her toes, and could discern the signs of an orgasm as she tilted her head back, squirming, whilst I pushed all the right buttons. My heart was overflowing with gratitude, and I asked her what I could proffer as Gurudakshina at her lotus feet. She wanted nothing, but wouldn't mind a relaxing massage later tonight, if I felt up to it.

Right now all she wanted to do was to pop into the shower, to clean up the dry remnants of her leaking cistern, which had caked her skin, making her feel distinctively uncomfortable. I offered to follow her into her bathroom to do it for her, but she turned around, wagging her finger towards me, and pointing me towards my room.

I too, had a shower, not that I really needed one, but wanted to hone the technique she had demonstrated earlier. She burst into the strains of a song, knowing fully well that I was all ears at the other end. " Haal kaisa hai janaab ka?" (How are you feeling?) . Catching on pat came my reply from the other end, " Kya khayal hain aapka?" (What do you think?). She crooned "Tum to machal gaye ho ho ho" (You became playful) and I ended with "Yun hi phisal gaye ha ha ha" (That's why I slipped).

As we were singing I imagined her discarding the towel and stepping naked in the shower, rivulets of water running over her warm flesh and smooth skin. Her legs spread apart as she inserted a couple of fingers into her slit, moving them in and out, increasing in pace. The other hand massaging her heavy breasts which were now erect to points.

And I found my hand imitating the technique she had demonstrated on me, earlier that afternoon. Towards the end of the song I found my penis throbbing, engorged and slippery as it pulsed out, shooting out ropes of a sticky thick white paste, and I ended with the chorus, "Ah, ah ah Diii."

She was aware what I was up to, but never to miss an opportunity to pull my leg, asked rhetorically why I called her name out loud. Also she didn't quite remember this chorus being so extended at the end. I gave as good as I got, saying that I was just imitating what she had taught me that morning, and was working to hone my technique, as practice makes perfect.

There was a long pause as I could feel her blush through the wall. I asked her why she had gone quiet all of a sudden. She replied, "nothing, just thinking of you, perfecting your technique, that's all" as she broke out into a girlish giggle. I grinned as I finished my shower and got out myself. I made my way to the kitchen, not bothering to put on any clothes, she had seen it all anyway. I also had ten days to press my case, and didn't want to miss any opportunity to make a good impression.

She came down the stairs wearing the same white petticoat, but I could make out the outline of the groove between her thighs, her hair slightly wet, falling over her pendulous breasts. As she stood over the stove busy preparing a simple meal of dal chawal and spicy potatoes that I had requested, I moved up behind her, putting my arms around her, fiddling with her breasts, my dick pushing into her butt crack.

She pushed her bottom behind, meeting me half way. She was distracted by my fondling and tried to shake me off sounding irritated. But her words and body were at dissonance, as evidenced by her erect nipples. I tried to insert my hand into the slit of her petticoat, which revealed slivers of smooth flesh. I was seeking another slit below, but she swatted my hand away, saying I had become very naughty and was taking too many liberties.

The food was ready, and ravenous from the constant carnal activity, we made short work of it as we gorged on the simple fare, feeding each other in silence. Once we were done, stomachs groaning, we repaired to the lounge to relax, when the phone rang. She answered the phone, unusually quiet and passed it on to me, as it was mom on the line.

My mom had an antenna that was highly attuned, and sensed that something was amiss, berating me not to trouble her. I tried to suppress a smile, little did she know who was troubling whom. I couldn't keep my joy under wraps as I confessed, that I love her and want to marry her. I was uncharacteristically verbose, wanted to proclaim it from the rooftops, and who better to start with than my own mother.

She sensed the euphoria in my voice and said that she had an inkling this would happen, but not this soon. She was overjoyed for me and her both. She wanted to know all the gory details, and I indulged her, conveniently leaving all the sexy bits out. She wanted to know if I had proposed, and what Di's answer was.

I told her I haven't got an answer yet, she needed some time to think. Mom asked me to be patient, but was confident that there will be a positive response, give her some time and space. Mom said that in her delight of hearing the good news, she had almost forgotten to mention the reason she had called. There was a virus pandemic that had reached our shores, and the prime minister had announced a complete lockdown for the next fortnight.

She asked me to stay safe, and keep put. I was only too happy to oblige. She had enough of my prattle, and wanted to speak with Di, asking me to put her on the line. Now the shoe was firmly on the other foot, as it was Di who was providing monosyllabic answers to a barrage of questions that assailed her, a blush spreading across the contours of her face.

I was looking on grinning, a wide goofy smile playing on my lips, like a contended Cheshire cat as the conversation concluded. I could not contain my elation, now with family approval, the road was clear, no speed bumps on the highway to bliss. I could see that she was relieved too, as family assent mattered a lot to her and she kissed me in delight.

I was surprised by her initiative, but not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, matched her passion, glad to have got a major weight off my chest, as I tweaked her nips. We broke off, panting to catch our breath, before resuming again, this time slower, deeper, without a worry, feeling light as air.

I couldn't suppress a laugh and she looked on quizzically. I told her that I was glad that mom hadn't made a video call. She would be scandalized to view her well hung son in the buff, and well endowed daughter in law, halfway there; if only she had even the slightest inclination of the shenanigans we were up to, she would ask me to return this very instant, lock down be damned.

She hit me in mock indignation, smiling to herself, truly relieved that mom had been so understanding. She hadn't anticipated this turn of events, even in her wildest dreams and her cup of happiness was overflowing. I was relieved too, not knowing how my mom would react, but glad that she wasn't shocked by my revelation. More so, to her not objecting to be called a daughter in law; I felt my chances of success were bright, just a little apprehensive, given my propensity to fuck things up.

The day just seemed to be getting better and better, and the night was still quite young. We sat silently, side by side, holding hands, and as she put her head on my shoulders, I was enjoying the moment, not wanting it to end. We talked about our hopes, fears and aspirations, and surprised how we were so attuned to each other's wavelength that we sometimes uttered the same thoughts simultaneously, completing the others sentences.

We reminisced of those glorious childhood days of yore, and I asked her if I could sleep in her lap like I had done many a time earlier. She nodded, as she hiked her petticoat above her knees, to sit cross-legged. This gave me a view of her shapely calves smooth knees and a glimpse of her smooth thighs. As I strained to look further into the shadows, my cock rose again as she deduced what I was up to, and ensured that she didn't expose her jewel box inadvertently, pooling her petticoat between her thighs.

As I lay down on her lap her nipples, brushed my cheek, and I latched on to one, for my nightly dose of milk. She meanwhile stroked my erection, to relieve my tension. As her nimble fingers coaxed my cream out, I was near a release, when she grasped the head between her fingers, not wanting me to spill my seed, but save it for later. She then lowered her face to mine,her curls veiling our lips as we kissed passionately once more.

I could feel a dampness permeate my hair and guessed she was wet too as I smelt the distinct smell of her arousal. As our kiss concluded, I turned my head around, zeroed in on the wet spot and continued my kiss, this time on her lower lips whose outlines I could discern through the wet petticoat, as she squirmed under my persistent attention.

But I did not let up on my attention spurred on by the moans that issued from her lips and her hands tugging at my hair guiding my head. I used my tongue, lips and teeth to great effect as her moans grew louder, and discerned a bump at the top of her slit, which was ultra sensitive to my touch, concentrating all my attention on it.

The petticoat was now soaked from both sides, the moisture issuing from within and my saliva from outside. I suddenly felt her body tense up beneath me and a flood of her potent cream spurt out as she called out my name loudly as she fell back and I enjoyed her revitalising tonic.

I had just made her come and experienced a female orgasm at close quarters, as smaller waves issued out at regular intervals. She was done and I turned around to see her drenched with sweat, glistening in the moonlight, breathing in deeply. She looked at me, wagged her finger at my face, and said that I was a naughty boy, touching her without her permission, and would surely get a punishment, commiserate with the severity of the crime. I tried to look contrite and appealed to her good offices for mercy. But she was unmoved, asking me to fulfill my promise of a massage that I had made that afternoon. If such was punishment, I was en route to becoming a repeated offender.

7.Stars in the sky, stars in my eyes.

She.

Sex ed was a messy affair, literally and metaphorically. By the time it was through, I was wet, warm, and sticky and required a shower at the least. As I repaired to the bathroom, he wanted to join me, I was half tempted to let him, my mind reeling, and loins moistening, with the delicious possibilities that this entailed. But my world was spinning with his proposal of marriage, and I needed to put a little distance between us to enable me to think straight.