My Interesting Sexual Development 02

Story Info
Incest between a runner brother and sister continues.
2.8k words
4.35
1.6k
11
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Interesting Sexual Development Pt. 01 — A young female runner comes of sexual awakening. It is by the same author! by NikkiRunner06/19/

*****

When we got into the house, Mom was getting some stuff done around the house. She was wearing a pair of running shorts and a tank top but not a bra as she wasn't expecting my brother home so soon. I noticed that she usually didn't wear a bra around the house when it was just her, Dad, and me home together. She was surprised to see Kyle home early and asked him how the training trip was.

I said, "Fine Mom, seems like everyone is rounding in to good shape for the upcoming season and looking forward to seeing what we can do as a team."

"That's good honey, now please help me get this end table shifted to that spot over there. I would like to make some more room here".

I protested to Mom that I could have helped her but she said laughingly,

"I was just going to ask you, but your brother came in."

Kyle and Mom moved the table and Mom continued to go about her business around the house. Kyle came over to me when I was in the kitchen and whispered,

"When Mom bent over to move the table, I saw her breasts- nipples and all- not that I was looking, but her tank top drooped down. What's going on here? I'll never get that image out of my mind!"

I replied, "When you are not around, Mom never wears a bra, nor do I- but you already saw my tits".

Kyle replied, "I just wasn't expecting to see Mom's.....though for an older woman, they look pretty good. Very firm and small nickel size nipples, a bit hard. Kinda like yours...... No wonder the guys from the team come over. Damn, they are perfect and if I didn't know better, I'd say that she did it on purpose. Amazing, amazing"

"Pervert!, I replied, "they are just a little bigger than mine- probably from the two of us breast feeding on them twenty some years ago"

Kyle replied, "Well, if she wasn't my Mom, I would definitely breast feed on those".

"Damn boy, you really are a pervert! You already did that and should have enjoyed it while you had your chance instead of just getting a belly full of milk", I said laughingly, "and by the way, Dad seems to like them quite a bit too!"

"Too much information, Sis, what?, what are you talking about?"

"Well, I was going to tell you, when you weren't here last week, I was close to their bedroom, the door wasn't closed all the way, and I saw Mom riding on top of Dad with him nibbling on her breasts. Her pussy is cleanly shaven also. Then the next morning, same thing, door was open enough and I saw Dad on top of her and after she had her orgasm, he pulled out and put his dick between her breasts and shot into her mouth."

I couldn't believe the look on my brother's face, then when I said all of that and then said,

"I think I got to try that sometime soon", I thought he was going to pass out!

Kyle replied, "Well, maybe you can try it soon....Julie and Robbie are planning on going to Genessee State Park for a few days training, and I hope you are coming along. I'll tell Mom and Dad at dinner, it'll be cool!"

That evening at dinner, Kyle told Mom and Dad about the plan,

"We'll have two cabins, one for Julie and Nikki, and one for Robbie and me. We'll train twice a day for a few days, maybe even three times a day. We'll pack breakfast and lunch food, maybe we'll go out for dinner. A few other guys and girls might show up also. It'll be good bonding time just before getting to campus when the running business starts!"

Surprisingly, Mom and Dad were agreeable, they probably figured that I was going to college anyway, so....plus they can have the run of the house with both of us being gone. The next few days were uneventful as Mom and I gathered up supplies for the training camp and for my upcoming leaving for the college dorm. Besides that, Kyle and I were running twice a day, stretching, and me some yoga. We were expending a lot of energy and napping quite a bit!

The day of leaving for camp came and the plan was to leave right after dinner as the camp was a little bit over two hours away.

We ran that morning, lifted, stretched, ate and napped. Waking up, we loaded the car and then did an afternoon easy run. While I was showering before dinner, I made sure that I shaved my womanhood nice and close as I didn't want hair sticking out from the running briefs I was going to wear to make sure the guys there noticed me. We all had an earlier dinner so we could leave around 6:00 pm.

Just before we left, Kyle and I went through the list to make sure we didn't forget anything. As we went through the list Kyle said to me,

"Rubbers?" I gave him a quizzical look and he said laughingly, "don't worry, I got a 36 pack"

All the way on the drive, Kyle had some sexual innuendos laced in with training talk, saying,

"It's been a little while since I had a blowjob while I was driving."

I replied,

"I don't want you to drive off the road. I want us to get there safely so we can use up all of those rubbers. But, I do need a little more protein", as I smiled at him, shifting his running shorts to get his monster out. It popped out really quick and was already to full strength as I put my mouth over it and began to suck away.

Coming up for air, I said,

"Just keep your eyes on the road and hands on the steering wheel," I played with his balls and sucked even harder, feeling his ball sack stiffen, knowing he was ready to blow his load. It didn't take me long, and soon he was spurting his load into my eagerly waiting mouth.

Kyle groaned saying, "Damn, Nikki, thanks, that was great! I'll pull over and let you drive a little bit. I'm a little wobbly."

A little bit after I started driving, he began to finger me over my running shorts and then slid his fingers inside the shorts and I adjusted myself so he could slide his fingers into my anxiously waiting pussy. I pulled the car over to the side of the road as I felt the building of my orgasm. It was probably the best thing to do as I screamed with pleasure and lurched forward.

Once we regained our composure, we started driving to the park. Luckily, we were only thirty minutes away and we made it in one piece. We got to the Park before Julie and Robbie so we went to the office to check in. Kyle told me to wait in the car and he went to check in.

A few minutes later, he came out with his hands raised in the air talking to himself,

"They give us a big room with no double beds, only a king size bed! How can that be? Only one room, one bed. They screwed up the reservation!"

As he was talking to himself, Julie and Robbie came driving in and he repeated the story.

Julie said, "Why is that a problem? We are all skinny and can fit in the bed I'll bet."

Robbie and I looked kind of shocked, but I had obviously seen Kyle naked, Julie is a girl, and I was hoping to see Robbie naked. As we walked to the room, Kyle opened the door. It was a large room and a large bed.

I blurted out, "yeah, I think we'll all fit in the bed."

We carried our stuff in and Kyle laughed and said,

"I'm really tired and we have to do a lot of running tomorrow. Ok, who is sleeping next to who? All I know is I am sleeping next to Julie."

He took off his shirt, socks, and shoes and plopped into bed. Julie took off her socks and shoes and laid down next to him, snuggling, saying,

"You two are welcome to use the other side or sleep on the floor."

I decided that I had a lot of running to do, so I took off my socks and shoes and laid on the bed next to Julie. I could see that Kyle already was feeling her out under her shirt and his hand soon roamed to her shorts, then quickly under them. Robbie was staring in disbelief and I was getting turned on.

"Robbie, there's room next to me if you don't mind", I said, hoping he would take me up on the offer, while watching Kyle and Julie undress each other right next to me. Every few seconds, Julie would rub her hand along my thigh and with the other hand on Kyle's monster that was getting very rigid.

"I hope you don't mind seeing your brother's dick, but I need to have it in my mouth", she said to me (wondering if she could even know that two hours ago, I had it in MY mouth!)

She then said to her brother Robbie, "Robbie, get your ass in bed so she can do that to you instead of just playing with yourself!"

Then she moved herself over Kyle so he could lick her pussy as she was blowing him.

Robbie obeyed and took his clothes off and sheepishly got in bed next to me.

"Good" Julie yelled at him, then to me she said,

"Please take care of that horny little brother of mine, he's so backwards. I'm tired of listening to him beat off while I'm having an orgasm".

I greedily grabbed him and started stroking his dick as he got into the bed. It didn't take long for him to become rigid and my guess is that he is just a little bit shorter in length than Kyle but his circumference was thicker.

Much to my surprise, it was Julie that took a break from servicing Kyle with her mouth to grab me and pull my shirt off over my head. She grabbed Robbie's hand and moved it to my breasts her making sure she was getting her feel. Kyle grabbed one side of my running shorts and Robbie got brave enough to take the other side and soon I was wiggling out of them. My pussy was dripping wet with excitement as I used my best technique to make Robbie cum. As I sucked on his dick and balls, I made sure to use the extra juices to find his asshole and finger that, sending him exploding with his cum shooting me in the hair and face before I could get my mouth back over his dick to take the rest.

Just as Robbie was calming down, I heard both Julie and Kyle cum in unison. Julie looked over and saw the cum on my face and hair and began to to lick it off of my face tasting her brother's cum with slurping sounds.

She then told her brother,

"Nikki is the only one who hasn't cum, so get to work on her!"

Robbie quizzically replied, "What do you mean?"

"Damn boy, are you that backwards? Follow my lead", as she grabbed his hand and started rubbing my pussy with it.

"Start eating her pussy, watch", as she started using her tongue on me as Kyle got in the action playing with my nipples.

She then positioned Robbie's face at my vagina saying,

"Go to work and follow her lead as to where she guides you." Robbie tentatively did as instructed and his confidence grew. As he was learning to satisfy me orally, Julie grabbed her brother's dick and began to stroke him to hardness all the while Kyle was playing with my nipples. All of this action going around me and it didn't take long for me to arch my back in orgasmic pleasure.

After my breathing settled down a bit, I saw Kyle hand Julie a condom. I figured it was time for them to fuck, but to my surprise, Julie started to put the condom on her brother's dick. When it was all the way on, she guided his dick to the entrance of my wet vagina.

"You don't mind my little brother losing his virginity to you, do you?" she said to me as she guided the tip just inside my entrance to my womanhood. I probably should have protested a little bit, but I was too excited so I just shifted my butt up to get a better angle while grabbing Robbie's ass to pull him all the way in me.

"Well look at this horny stud runner girl getting ready to have my virgin brother bang her," she said as she opened another rubber to put it on Kyle's dick.

"Now watch Kyle pound me and do exactly what he does to me to Nikki" she instructed Robbie.

Kyle wasted no time grabbing her arms, pinning her to the bed, arms over her head and began to furiously bang into Julie.

Robbie was hesitant at this until Julie reached up and smacked his ass and said "Do it NOW!"

Robbie grabbed my arms, pinning me down arms over my head and soon his pounding rhythm soon matched Kyle's and it was as they were in a race sprinting to the finish. I felt my body once again begin to tense up with my impending orgasm and it was Robbie who shot his load first sending me to my third orgasm of the day (remember Kyle's finger job). I looked up at Kyle just as he was blowing his load into the condom buried deep in Julie's pussy. Then it was time for Julie to unleash her orgasm, screaming and digging her nails into Kyle's back.

Once the four of us settled down, we decided we should really try to get to sleep soon so we could run in the morning. It was warm enough for us to sleep naked, me and Julie in the middle of the bed with Kyle and Robbie on each of the sides. Kyle reached over Julie's body to give me a little good night rub over my body and Julie did the same to Robbie. I turned my body on my side towards Robbie, laying my head on his chest and lightly bushed his strong lithe running body. I decided to tease him a little bit, stroking his dick ever so lightly.

Much to my surprise, and I don't know why, I felt Julie's hand running along my ass crack trying to find my pussy as I could hear Kyle snoring already. I shifted my legs to give her access and she continued to finger my pussy and my asshole. She then moved to spread my legs and dove her tongue into my pussy lightly since she knew we both took a good banging not fifteen minutes ago. I turned enough to start to suck on Robbie's dick, getting him hard again in no time. That's the advantage of being young and being a runner! I then found the condoms and started to roll one on to Robbie's dick.

I don't know what got in to me, but I told Julie to move her body around so she had her pussy in my face and I took a deep breath and began to suckle her pussy and her juices sending them to her asshole and licking around there. Obviously my first time with a female, but she tasted delicious and delightful. I could have brought her to orgasm, but I had another wicked idea. I asked her to shift around and then told Robbie to line up behind her and drive his dick into her from behind. Robbie didn't need any coaxing this time and he began his incest driving right into her pussy from behind as she was giving me oral sex. I was the first to cum then I grabbed her nipples twisting them until we heard her buck and then cum.

I then told Robbie to stop for a second as I got next to him and unrolled the condom off of his dick. Confused, he said,

"what are you doing?"

I said,

"shove your dick into her ass and pound her as hard as you can until you cum."

Julie grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them and Robbie jammed his dick into her ass pounding her without mercy until he shot his load deep into her bowels.

"Now, who's the horny little runner girl stud?" I said to Julie, "taking your brother's dick in your pussy then all the way up your ass full of cum" as we all drifted to sleep. Poor Kyle missed the recent show, but maybe I'll have a little surprise for him in the morning.