My Interracial Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, you love my black dick don't you bitch?" Devin almost sneered at her.

"Yes sir, I love it, I love it!"

He swatted her ass hard again. "You're our bitch. That blonde cunt belongs to us, white girl!"

"Yes sir! I'm your bitch!"

James had finished undressing and was just watching Devlin fucking Joselyn. Then, he grabbed her by her long, blonde hair and again ordered her to suck his dick. This time, he just let her work on him. She used the armrest at the end of the sofa to kind of brace her upper body and was able to get her other hand around his big cock as she took it into her mouth. She looked incredibly hot and slutty as she licked and sucked James' cock, giving him a great, sloppy blowjob while Devin kept fucking her hard from behind. I felt Lincoln grab a fist full of my hair with his free hand, and he pulled my head back toward him.

"You like watching your friend get fucked you little slut?" His fingers were finally really doing it for me, pushing me toward the brink of an orgasm.

I was kind of whimpering at that point, and just barely managed to get out something like "Yes, I like it, please don't stop, please, please." I wanted to cum really, really badly, and...he stopped, of course, this time to push my thong down my hips. I clumsily pulled it the rest of the way down my legs and off. He then pulled me onto his lap facing him, and started to take my dress off—that was easy since he'd undone the three buttons at the top earlier—and I pulled it over my head, tossing it aside. I felt him roughly take one of my nipples into his mouth, sucking hard at it. I had my hands on his shoulders, but he quickly forced one of them between his legs. I knew he wanted me to get his cock out, and I fumbled with his jeans, desperately hoping he'd fuck me so I could finally cum. I finally succeeded and started stroking him. He was already rock hard.

"Get up. Turn around," he ordered. I did what he said, stumbling a little. I was literally weak in the knees. "Ride my shit bitch."

He pulled me back onto his lap, so I could ease myself down onto his hard cock with my back to him. I came almost immediately and had to just stop for a second, shaking from my badly needed orgasm. That disobedience earned me a hard smack on the ass.

"I said ride my shit. Slow," he ordered.

Since I was facing outward, basically impaled on his cock, I had a perfect view of Devlin fucking Joselyn while she sucked and drooled all over James' big dick. I could see her saliva kind of glistening all over it, and dripping off the end when she would take a break for a second to catch her breath. James grabbed her by her hair and slapped her again. I could hear her meekly thank him, and him telling her to get on his balls. She immediately obeyed, still using the armrest for support, and at that moment, James looked directly at me, making eye contact with a smirk as Jocelyn sloppily licked and sucked his balls. I was too far gone to even really process that, between the way Lincoln's hands were roughly fondling my breasts from behind, and how great his cock felt as I rode him. I was playing with my clit with one hand, and everything happening just felt fucking amazing. But I couldn't stop looking at what was going on in front of me.

"Watch them wreck her ass, watch that shit," Lincoln unnecessarily ordered me, spanking me hard again. I was riding him slowly, just like he'd told me, and he was almost narrating what was happening in front of us:

"You see her taking that black dick? James been fuckin' her for a while, lettin' his boys hit that shit too. I tore her ass up a bunch of times. He owns her little blonde cunt, hit it anytime he wants." I moaned loudly, imagining the image of Lincoln fucking her, and I'm pretty sure I came again. He laughed. "She's a bad little white bitch, does anything we tell her ass." I could sense Lincoln was getting more turned on by the way his cock felt inside me, and the fact that he was now spanking me every few seconds as I rode him.

James was still talking shit to Joselyn, telling her, "Devin's getting your cunt quick tonight because he got somewhere to be. Round two I'm crashing that ass bitch. And taking my time."

Joselyn moaned around James' cock, and I could hear Devin loudly groan something like, "Take this shit slut," and presumably emptying his balls into her. James pulled out of her mouth, literally used her hair to wipe her saliva off his cock, then offhandedly slapped her again.

"Come around here and make her clean your shit," James said. Devin did just that, giving her ass another hard smack as he made his way over, and she eagerly took him in her mouth, licking and sucking at first, then deep throating him. Just then, I could feel Lincoln's hands clenching on my breasts, and his cock throb inside of me as he came.

"Get off," Lincoln kind of panted at me. I did, and I felt some of his semen drip out of my pussy onto him. "Get on it," he said, and I kind of got on all fours beside him on the sofa, knowing what he wanted. I slowly licked the cum off his abs and lower chest, then obediently took his still hard cock in my mouth, cleaning him the rest of the way up as I was now expected to do every time he fucked me. He collapsed back, spent, and I just kind of stayed where I was, with my head on his thigh. Things had gone pretty quiet on the other side of the couch by then too. I just laid there for a few seconds, then I could hear James talking to Joselyn again.

"Get up bitch. Get upstairs. Time for round two." He accented his command with another swat on the ass, and I could hear them going upstairs to his bedroom. I heard Devin go into the master bathroom and turn on the shower right after that.

Lincoln and I lay there for a few minutes before getting up to go to his room. He was clearly exhausted because, by the time I came out of the half bath in his room after cleaning myself up a little, he was dead asleep. I laid down next to him, and I could hear James and Joselyn still fucking across the hall. She was moaning really loudly, and I could hear him still steadily talking shit to her, though I couldn't make out the words. I was still horny despite how tired and drunk I was, and I lazily masturbated a little while I listened to them bone. Joselyn was being really loud, so I assumed James was keeping his word about the anal. That was something I'd never done, and I was absently wondering how much of the noise she was making was pleasure and how much was discomfort. I fell asleep to the sound of Joselyn still getting fucked, and my last thought was that tomorrow was likely to be a new day in more ways than one.

TO BE CONTINUED

12