All Comments on 'My Interracial Journey Ch. 03'

by sophie_writes

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rachelanne542007rachelanne542007almost 4 years ago

This story is outstanding thus far and has some tremendous potential for future installments. Keep up the good work.

crimfolkcrimfolkalmost 4 years ago

Oh yes - this is very good stuff. Looking forward to furtherchapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I cannot seem to make this work -- keep up the good work, no pun intended

Once I understand why it keeps refusing my input I will tell you how I really feel--but in the meantime, you are quite possibly the best I have ever seen in this category.

subivan1subivan1almost 4 years ago
please keep telling your story

Sophie, please tell us more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Work Sophie

Loved all three chapters so far, looking to see the next one! Enjoyed chatting with you earlier in you know where! hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Really love your writing. Hope to see more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fuck shit

Rite up in collar like dog bitch traind do trix an shit. Stubid white cunt ain got no nothin. Dum fuckers waste time wit white bitch all slummin an shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unexpected

A black man, with a huge cock obviously, (all here fuck porn actors) senselessly fucked a cute white girl. I guess, in the following episodes he fucks her with more friends, she gets a cuck. Oh and they fuck their friend.

Sorry for the spoilers folks

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I used to Dance for a living in Strip Clubs. I never had a Problem showing my body. When I was younger like Lincoln wanted his dick Sucked all over Any Time and Any Where. I was down like that to with some the Guys I went with. In there cars or out of the Car. In a alley or over a picnic table in some park some where or just holding on to a Tree some times. Boys at Parties let others see me having Sex with them or just Sucking there dick and my Older Mens liked Showing me off to there freinds or other People even when I was Sucking them or having Sex and they were Fucking me GOOD. I actualy liked when the Older Mens and specialy the Way OLDER Men had Sex with me in the Open or Showed me off while they was IN me and Specialy letting them know they weas CUMMING IN me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous