My Interracial Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dumb slut," he kind of muttered, pulling me up again and letting me catch my breath. His cock was drenched in my saliva, so much that I could actually see a little dripping off it. I took him back in my mouth again, trying to go slower, do better, but he was rough and impatient, kind of fucking my face now like he'd done to Joselyn, but not as roughly. I was gagging again pretty quickly anyway though.

"The fuck is wrong with you?" he asked, rhetorically I assumed, as the question was accompanied by another hard slap to my face. "Lick it you dumb slut, try that," he ordered, and I did my best to comply, worshipfully kissing and licking his cock, even more desperate to please him at this point. Part of me thought I was failing to meet expectations, I guess. If I'd had any thoughts of dignity earlier, they were for sure gone now. I tried to take him in my mouth again after a couple of minutes of that, and even as aggro as he was, that seemed to amuse him. He finally let go of my ponytail stepped away from me, leaving me kind of collapsed over the arm of the sofa.

I sensed rather than saw him move around behind me again, and could feel his cock sliding back and forth lewdly at the entrance to my still drenched pussy. With another hard slap to my ass, he was back inside me, fucking me deep and slow like before. Pretty quickly though, he began to pick up the pace, slamming into me pretty hard, forcing me into the arm of the couch again each time. He had grabbed my ponytail again, and between that and the way I was braced against the sofa by his weight, he basically had total control of my whole body. I could only move where he let me. The steady stream of verbal abuse never let up, same as when he was fucking Joselyn like this the other night, and he was still spanking me hard pretty regularly. I was sure my ass was red as fuck by now, and I was constantly moaning in a mixture of pleasure and a little bit of pain at this point. The verbal degradation was making the sex even more intense and hot for me. I felt like James was finding the whole situation amusing.

"Actin' like I'm about to break your frail ass," he kind of scoffed, with what sounded like a mixture of amusement and derision. He didn't let up on how hard he was fucking me. "Not yet bitch," he added, punctuating that with yet another hard smack to my ass. He finally kind of slowed down a little and started just going as deep as he could each thrust, which felt amazing, with just a little undercurrent of pain to it.

He liked to talk a lot more than Lincoln, and he was still saying all kinds of degrading shit to me as he fucked me, telling me how dumb and slutty I was, and how he was going to use me any time he wanted. Then I felt something else wet right on my asshole and realized he'd just spat on me there. I felt his finger kind of probing, almost teasing me. I was too far gone to really care at that point, and it felt kind of good anyway. He kept fucking me slow and deep, and after a few minutes, I felt his finger enter my ass. It felt weird, but not bad in any way. What was left of the rational part of my brain thought that I better come up with a plan because I probably wasn't going to be spared from having a cock up there for too much longer after tonight. That situation didn't last long though, because a few moments later, he pulled his cock out of me and dragging me off the sofa by my hair.

"Get on your knees," he kind of panted, and I did what he said, knowing what he wanted. I went to take him in my mouth, but he still had me by my ponytail and forced his cock down my throat. I wasn't prepared at all, and when he came I tried to swallow, but he was too deep down my throat. I gagged and wasn't able to get anything down, instead winding up with cum all over my breasts and dripping from my mouth and chin. Some of it dripped on the floor. James pulled my head up by my ponytail and slapped me again, hard.

"Lick that shit up!" He forced my face down onto the hardwood floor, and I did what he'd ordered. I obediently licked everything up. It was so degrading, but it gave me this super sexy feeling to be forced like that. I really can't explain it. I should have been humiliated and revolted, but I never for a second felt like that. In fact, it was like a part of me at that moment had internalized all the abuse I'd been taking, because I had this thought like, you shouldn't have made a mess you dumb slut. It took me a few seconds to lick everything up, and James kept my head pushed into the floor until I did. He finally let me go and collapsed back onto the sofa, leaving me kind of crouched there, my chest still covered in cum.

"Clean up. Get dressed. Lincoln'll tell you when to have your ass back here," James told me, his voice actually kind of mellow now. I think I just kind of meekly acknowledged that then went into the bathroom and tried to clean my self up as best I could. James was still lying back on the sofa with his eyes closed when I came out, and for the second time that night, I was standing nude in front of him while he was basically still fully clothed. This time, he didn't even look up. I quickly got dressed and walked out of the front door.

When I got to my car, I sat down and just caught my breath for a minute, trying to collect myself. It hurt to sit—he hard really roughed me up and my ass had taken most of the abuse. That and my vagina, which was also pretty sore. I used the rearview mirror to look at my face. My cheeks were a little red from being slapped around. I also realized I'd gotten cum in my hair, which is the absolute worst. I was a mess. After trying to touch up my face at least a little, I sent Joselyn a text:

ME: so basically he fucked my brains out and then told me to leave. i have cum in my fucking hair.

A minute or so passed, then:

JOSELYN: lol congrats you're a thot!

I thought to myself that it was a good thing she was basically a ten with a marketable skill set because her jokes weren't going to get her anywhere in life. But, once again, she wasn't wrong. This situation had gone totally off the rails, and I didn't even care. I realized in fact, that despite how thoroughly I'd just been used and how sore I was basically everywhere, I was still really horny. What was wrong with me? Maybe James was right. Maybe on some level, I really did just want to be a dumb slut? What was I supposed to do with that revelation?

TO BE CONTINUED

12