All Comments on 'My Invisible Stalker'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

A fun couple in a perverted way!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story seemed more like a cat-and-mouse plot than CNC except for when Veronica showed up, and the scene was out of place because there wasn’t a build up to it, and the author told the reader what she did instead of showing. I needed to know more about Sally’s feelings during the scene. Veronica and Sally’s past needs to be explores a little bit more, so this scene won’t be for nothing, but maybe you are already planning it. This was the only downside I wanted to mention. The rest of the story is on point and well written, it’s the kinky smut I like to read before sleeping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written, humorous, entertaining, the best story that I have read on this site recently. Thank you. *****

petitechasseurpetitechasseurover 1 year ago

Always good to hear the woman's perspective on rape. Thank goodness we have JB Edwards to write top notch female forward content for us. Cheers!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 1 year ago

JBEdwards' stories combine a distinctly female sensibility, a quirky inventiveness, a fine sense of humor, a sharp eye for the foibles of young, middle-class American women, and an uninhibited appreciation of sex. And if you're a Yale man, watch out: JB's got your number. I'm especially fond of these stories' young, female narrators. "My Invisible Stalker" is absolutely classic JBEdwards, and it's a very fun read. Five stars.

KristaMoraneKristaMoraneover 1 year ago

* * * * *

Great story! Hope you are well JB.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Frighteningly stupid female characters who are incapable of good decision making and avoiding ridiculous, if not dangerous, situations are not female forward or representative of young, middle-class American women. These women, devoid of common sense, self-control, and a sense of self-preservation, certainly do not display distinctly feminine sensibilities. They are written for the male gaze. This wasn't a woman's perspective on rape. It was a man's.

-

This story is the problem with men writing from a woman's perspective. So. Much. Wrong. Women don't think about themselves having sex with others as opening their legs for them. That's a crude, condescending phrase uttered by men who don't think much of women. And identifying her as a slut despite being surrounded by actual slutty men who have sex more often than she does, with more people than she has, and in grossly manipulative situations is also hugely problematic.

-

Why bring Veronica in on the rape? That part was wholly unnecessary, unexplained, and unexplored. She was brought to the scene and then the scene ended. That's some lazy writing right there. And then wrapping it all up with telling us she "agreed" to being raped and giving him a key in forced exposition is more lazy writing.

-

From a woman who has read a number of your stories, please stop writing from women's perspectives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...