My Journey of Discovery Ch. 07

Story Info
Beth makes two further visits to "The Woodshed".
14.2k words
4.76
10.6k
11

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

Mistress Layton takes Beth back to 'The Woodshed" to complete a couple more tasks from the Master's questionnaire. This chapter contains discipline, riding a Sybian, a glory hole, bukkake, and another woman. COVID-19 and STD's don't exist in this world.

My Journey of Discovery, Ch 7 - The Woodshed Again

The alarm on my phone went off at six. I put on fresh socks and my running shoes, grabbed some peanut butter and cheese toast and orange juice for shot of sugar, carbs and protein. Grabbed a couple protein bars for the halfway point, brushed my teeth and headed out the door by 6:35 without disturbing anyone in the house. Not having to concern myself with clothing sure made it easy to get ready. I stretched for about five to ten minutes and I noticed there were people in the stables, already working, including Diego. He asked if he needed to go with me today and I told him I was only running today.

I started pounding out to the pond, setting a hard pace to work on speed and endurance. Breathing hard, I finally reached the pond where I saw a truck. I didn't recognize it as being one of Mistress's vehicles, so slowed down and looked around. There was a boat trailer hooked to the truck, but no boat. Here I was, naked as a jaybird, and I didn't know what I was going to be confronting.

Finally, I spotted a low boat with its prow sticking out of the weeds on the opposite side of the pond. Was the person trespassing, stealing, spying, fishing; what the hell was he doing on the property. I wanted to ask him or her, but felt uncomfortable dressed only in my birthday suit. I finally decided, what the hell, I was on private property and had a right to be here naked if I wanted. The question was them. If they were here illegally, what the hell was I going to do about it. The only thing I could do was run if they turned out to be bad. At least if they chased me in the truck, they'd be pulling a trailer. Maybe it would slow them down.

Keeping an eye out for the small gator I knew was up here, I circled around by the truck, hoping I might see a sign or something. No signs on the truck, nothing on the trailer. I thought about checking the glove box, but didn't want to give anyone a reason to get mad. I continued circling to where I'd seen the boat. I finally saw a guy in the back of a flat boat tying hooks onto something in the bottom of the boat.

"Excuse me," I said. "What are you doing here?"

He glanced up, started to stand, then sat down and stared. Okay, it's not every day you see a naked woman out in the middle of nowhere, but he was being rude.

"Are you going to keep staring or are you going to tell me what you're doing here?"

He dropped his eyes, finally realizing what he was doing. "You're naked," he said, glancing up momentarily to double check his findings, then lowering them again. I was definitely naked.

"I know. This is private property. I'm staying here. I come up to swim or I run this way because I don't expect anyone else to be about. This property belongs to Mrs. Layton. What are you doing on it?"

"I'm sorry, somebody called me about trapping a gator. I'm a trapper. I was told this is the right pond."

"It is. I didn't realize anyone would be out here."

"I was supposed to be here tomorrow, but my appointment today cancelled, so I thought I'd come here and get it over with so I'd have the weekend off. I didn't mean to bother you."

"No bother, just unexpected."

"Do you always go running and swimming naked," he asked, risking another glance.

"Only here," I replied. "Usually no one else to worry about."

"If I may say so, you're a very lovely woman. Very fit looking."

"Hence, the running. Thank you for the compliment. I wasn't planning on swimming today because of the gator. So, thank you for taking it out. I'd better get back now. They'll be waiting for me at the house."

"Yeah, okay." He paused. "Could I ask you for your phone number?"

"You think because you've seen me naked, you should ask for my number?"

"No, it's not that. Well, maybe it is. You're very attractive. I feel I'd regret it the rest of my life if I didn't ask."

"I'm going to be very busy for quite awhile. I don't believe I'd be available for quite some time, but if you tell me your name and Mrs. Layton or her staff know how to get hold of you, you know, for gator trapping; I might attempt to get hold of you at a later date."

"My name is Hugh, like the actor, Hugh Grant, except my last name is Strickland, not Grant, because I'm not the actor."

"You're babbling, Hugh Strickland."

"Yes, ma'am. A little flustered for sure."

"I'll make allowances, given my appearance. Don't expect to hear from me soon. It may very well be over a year before you hear from me, if ever. So don't hold your breath."

"No, ma'am. I'll try to finish up and get out of here. Hopefully for you, I'll be gone by tomorrow and you can go swimming again. Hopefully for me, the little rascal will have avoided my best efforts at apprehension, and I'll be here again. Just in case. Maybe you'd want to wear a suit. I'm praying you won't."

"Still babbling, Hugh, but it's cute babbling. I'm not allowed clothing on the farm."

"Yes, ma'am, babbling. I'll try to get better." Then he looked at me inquisitively. "Not allowed clothing?"

"You heard me correctly. I'm a submissive in training. My Mistress doesn't allow me to wear clothes while I'm here."

"Mistress? Does that mean..."

"That I'm into girls?" I finished. "No, I'm more into boys. But I have a Mistress training me so I've become quite adept at licking pussy. I've also become quite adept at sucking cock. A submissive must please anyone her Dominant desires them to."

He gulped. He was quite cute really. Too bad I wasn't allowed to have sex willy-nilly. From the appearance of the bulge in his jeans, it might be quite pleasant to let him between my legs.

"Goodbye, Hugh. Behave yourself."

"You too, Miss, behaving yourself that is."

I wondered what he'd say if he knew I was going to be working a glory hole tonight, sucking anonymous cocks at The Woodshed. Misbehaving is what I'd be doing. I laughed and set out back to the house. I could feel his eyes caressing my ass every step of the way until the pond was long gone. I had to admit, it gave me a thrill thinking of him watching me. Maybe he'd masturbate tonight thinking of me. I could feel a little moisture forming in my sex at the thought.

Mistress allowed me to work on my Journal for the rest of the morning. One of the things I wrote about was how my approach to sexuality was changing. How I'd looked at Hugh this morning as a potential sexual partner. I didn't think of myself as particularly promiscuous, saving sex for those men in my life who I'd felt a strong emotional connection to, such as a boyfriend. I'd looked at Hugh like a quick fuck, someone to spend some pleasant minutes with. I'd never met him before, probably wouldn't again, had no emotional connection other than a few quick laughs as he ogled my bare body. But if allowed to fuck indiscriminately by Mistress Layton, I'd have spread my legs for him in an instant. Sexual gratification was becoming a very meaningful part of my life.

I was having sex more and enjoying it more. Not that I hadn't enjoyed it before. I did like sex, even the sticky, sweaty, panting parts of it. But never to the extent I was enjoying it now, man or woman. I was more orgasmic and wanted, even needed it more. Was I becoming more sexual because it was expected of me as a submissive, or was being submissive making me more sexual. It was one of the things I would need to monitor in the weeks and months ahead if I was chosen by my (hoped for) Master.

We ate lunch a little early, around 11:30, so I could undergo my punishment before we needed to leave for Orlando and my date with a glory hole. It was filled with carbohydrates to reload me after my run, and protein to build my endurance and strength. I ate with Mistress and Luke. We wouldn't see Ranger again until later tonight.

Mistress brought me to the stable after lunch. This time, I warned Diego of what was to follow so he wouldn't be upset like he was Wednesday when I fainted. I know he didn't like seeing me punished, but it was something I had to endure to test my limits before I finished my questionnaire. I was suspended right side up today, with a spreader bar between my legs to keep them spread. Mistress told me some of the places it would be used would include my breasts and pussy.

Using the tawse on my cunt two days ago made me cum, a painful climax, but an orgasm nevertheless. I wondered if I'd cum today. She planned on giving me one hundred total strokes today with the multi-stranded whip, fifty to my backside, fifty to the front. I was reminded to use 'yellow' to stop her before I reached my extreme limits. Pretty much everyone stopped whatever they were doing to watch me, the crazy American gringa, get punished on her naked body.

She started on my back. I'd had no orgasms to prepare me for pain today, so I was going cold turkey into my punishment. I still found it helpful to zone out as I did when running and the pain and exhaustion of my run was getting to me. Within ten strokes, I was in that zone, breathing through it as the doctor said I should, and was accustomed to do when running. Now, I found it odd I'd tried holding my breath when I fainted. It wasn't how I dealt with anything else. I was aware of the pain in the back of my mind, but it wasn't reaching me. It was there, but not. I was surprised when it ended, losing track of the strikes to my back, butt and legs, and not entirely surprised anymore when Luke told me my pubic lips were glistening with my fluids. To some extent, the pain seemed to transform itself to a pleasurable space in my head. Was it like a runner's high?

Mistress walked to the front of my body.

"I'll start on your stomach and legs," she said, "but at least fifteen I intend for your breasts and cunt. Five to each boob and five to your pussy."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied, already drifting back to my zone, leaving all behind.

She started, not saving the last fifteen for those sensitive areas. Instead, it would occasionally flick against the soft tissue of my breasts, or a hard nipple, or against the folds of my pussy, mixed in with the others. About halfway through, when the whip hit me on the cunt for the third time, I orgasmed, squirming when I did and moaning. Diego thought I was hurt again and hurried towards me.

"Are you all right, señorita?" He asked, pushing Luke aside.

"I'm fine, Diego," I responded, still whimpering. "I climaxed, orgasmo, like when we have sex, my stallion."

"You orgasm from the whip?" Diego asked, bewildered.

"Si, sometimes. It's all right. It helps me withstand the pain of the strap," I explained. "I lose myself to where I barely feel it."

"But your body is all red, señorita."

"Is it?" I asked, looking down.

Sure enough. Much of it was streaked with red. One nipple looked like it should sting painfully, though it didn't. A dull throbbing, perhaps. My pussy lips looked swollen and inflamed, though I only felt the remnants of my orgasm at present. I felt fine, on the whole, as strange is it might sound.

"Please, Diego. I'm fine. You needn't concern yourself. I can stop this if I need to."

"As you wish, señorita."

He moved back, though not as far as before. Mistress continued and I climaxed once more before she was done, this time when she struck my inflamed nipple. Diego didn't stir.

When it was over, I was released. I felt it more now it was over than I had when receiving it. I didn't want to bring my legs together because of my pussy, so I hobbled towards the house, my legs spread, Luke and Mistress helping support me.

"Diego is a little in love with you I think," Mistress said.

"I think he just enjoys the sex," I replied.

"No," Luke said, "he's in love. He wouldn't rush up and push me out of the way because of having sex with you. But he doesn't understand. He's confused by your behavior; why you would accept the things Mistress is doing. He would never accept them, and even though he knows Ranger and I are punished publicly, he sees you as being different, perhaps because you're a woman. In a way, it's funny. Culturally, hispanic people don't see a slap or two to the spouse as being out of line, but this is more than correcting a spouse. So it's more than just sex."

"I shall have to explain it better, I suppose."

"Why don't you take a quick shower and Luke will put some cream on you to ease your discomfort," Mistress said. "Then we'll need to leave for Orlando. We'll have dinner before going to 'The Woodshed'. I recommend you don't eat a heavy meal. You'll be swallowing a lot of cum tonight. You'll find the clothes I want you to wear on my bed after your treatment."

"Yes, Mistress."

I took a fast shower and Cool Hand Luke treated my skin with an analgesic cream, reducing the discomfort of my punishment. I went into Mistress' room and found the dress she wanted me to wear this evening. It was fairly sheer on top, without a brassiere, more translucent than transparent, but my breasts would be visible to all who saw them. Since we intended to dine out, that would be anyone in the restaurant where we ate. While the lower part of the dress was close to floor length, it had a slit running up the side which went to the waist. Since I wouldn't be wearing panties either, it was entirely possible I'd be flashing people if I walked unless I held it closed at the slit. I didn't think Mistress cared enough about my modesty to allow me to do so. Of course, once I reached 'The Woodshed', I'd be naked. The dress I'd be wearing now would matter little there. I got dressed. It was a beautiful dress and I looked beautiful in it, if a little slutty.

Mistress hired another driver to take us to Orlando. We would return in the car Ranger would bring down after getting off work. To start, Mistress and Luke played with my pussy on the drive and the driver could barely take his eyes off the rear view mirror to the point of being dangerous. Mistress liked exposing me to others, hence the dress, but raised the window between the driver and us when he had to make a sudden swerve back to his lane. No blow job for him tonight, I guessed. Of course, once the window was raised, Mistress was happy to have me go between her legs and lick her to three orgasms. Cumming is a great way to pass the time during the long drive from Ocala to Orlando. Of course, she was the one passing the time, I was the one helping her to pass the time.

Luke handed me a handkerchief to wipe my face when I was done, then it was his turn to delve in her folds. He licked her to three orgasms as I had, perhaps quicker than me, having served Mistress for many years and knowing her intimately. When she was satisfied with his performance, I sucked Luke's cock as his reward, swallowing his load so as not to soil the car. Mistress didn't allow me the same consideration so I was quite horny when we arrived at the restaurant.

We ate at Whisper Creek Farm - the Kitchen, a restaurant located in the J W Marriott hotel, specializing in farm to table food. I made quite the entrance. Mistress led me to the table with my left hand which might have held the slit closed. As we walked, I flashed my pussy at the people seated to my left, and my breasts wobbled, nicely unrestrained, my nipples clearly visible in the blouse. We took our time eating, having plenty of time before the BDSM club opened for normal business. As Mistress recommended, I ate on the light side; a small mahimahi fish fillet and salad. The food was excellent and of course, we had excellent service, as our waiter loved coming to our table to see the pretty girl with the faintly visible boobs.

When we left, Mistress took my hand again, and the people on the other side of the room got brief glimpses of my cunt as we walked. I had to admit the exposure and attention I received from everyone as a consequence, left me wet. I was becoming desperate to cum, though it would be up to Mistress when I would be allowed. I would have been happy to ride Luke's cock, even if our driver was watching. The mindset of sex craving submissives such as I hoped to be for a year was becoming clear to me, even after a week.

Our driver took us to 'The Woodshed' where he was dismissed. There was no extra tipping due to the sudden swerve on the road. Mistress didn't mind sharing my charms, but didn't want to die due to the inattention of the driver. She told him why, specifically and clearly, he would not be partaking of my services. The manager of his limo service would be informed.

As soon as we walked through the inner door at 'The Woodshed', my clothes came off, Luke taking them from me to hang in a locker. Today I was a total slave, unable to wear clothes at all. I saw the posters on the wall announcing the glory hole for all comers beginning at 9:30 PM. I wondered what Mistress would have me do until then. When Luke rejoined us, he was nude as well, just another naked slave belonging to Mistress. Mistress took me to the electronic fucking machine section.

"One of the questions on the questionnaire dealt with fucking machines," Mistress said. "I'm going to put you on a Sybian and make you undergo forced orgasms for an hour. It will be similar to the special saddle, but with less control. Luke will be in charge of your controls. He's to see to it you undergo at least twenty orgasms during your hour on the machine. There may be more as you'll do the full hour no matter how many you have. You will suck his balls clean of cum at least once during your time on the Sybian. You will be punished extra tomorrow if you neglect his cock while you're cumming."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I will come get you when it's time for you to experience the glory hole. I understand there will be two additional participants sharing the hole with you. With three participants, I'd expect you to be busy because there will be less waiting. Lucas, please see to Beth's pleasure."

She disappeared and Luke led me to one of the Sybian machines. He chose one with two cocks, so I knew it would be similar to the Trainer she used on me, though forcing orgasms rather than restricting them. He used some of the lube found by the equipment to oil the device, though I doubted my pussy required anything other than the vaginal lubricant I was producing in anticipation. My ass might welcome it however. He handed me the bottle and allowed me to provide for myself. What I didn't expect was his fastening straps around my waist and legs to keep me on the equipment.

"I'm sorry," Luke said, "but Mistress insisted you be fastened down. She didn't want you free to get off if the orgasms became too intense."

How intense would they get, I wondered. I would soon find out.

"I'm going to start you off somewhat slow," he said, "but I will crank it up quickly as you're supposed to have twenty orgasms in an hour."

Twenty was one every three minutes, on average. That was a shit load of orgasms. Lucas started the Sybian up. Five minutes later, I had my first orgasm, moaning spectacularly for those who had drifted over to watch. Not everyone was bound to their machine, so people came over expecting things to happen. I thought I even saw Dina in the crowd watching me, though the people were constantly shifting, so I couldn't keep an eye on her.

Lucas jacked up the machine and I had another one four minutes after the first and a third in a little less than four at the next highest setting. The Sybian seat beneath my fanny began to get soaked by my juices. Lucas cranked it up another level. My next orgasm occurred after three more minutes, so I was starting to hit the average, but I'd need to catch up to make up for the first three. The constant throbbing, thrusting, buzzing of the Sybian was beginning to feel somewhat irritable to my clit, so I tried to lean back, but the straps holding me onto it wouldn't let me get far enough away for me to avoid it altogether. I had to strain too hard, and the second I relaxed, it was buzzing against my clit again. I had another orgasm, and another not too long afterward. The cushioned seat was now soaked, and if I could have gotten off it, I would have.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers