My Journey of Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The car fell silent as I thought about what she said. Given my upbringing by my fiercely independent Aunt Helen and the way I perceived myself before reading the ad in the paper, how could I be the submissive person Mistress was describing, but I couldn't deny a word she said. I'd fallen rather far and quickly in response to my submission.

We got to the hotel and went to our rooms. It had two king sized beds, but the second bed got no use for the first two hours. I had to pleasure Mistress while both Luke and Ranger fucked me, though their creamy loads were deposited in her cunt, where I had to suck them out. When Mistress was tired, she sent Ranger and I to the other bed. I was too tired to fuck or suck Ranger again, so he spooned me as we slept, fucked out.

******

We all slept late the following morning, having been up fucking until well past two. It was the sound of Luke fucking Mistress which woke me. Ranger was still asleep. I stretched, and got out of bed, so as not to disturb Ranger.

"May I lick Luke's cum out of your cunt when he's done, Mistress," I whispered to her in her ear.

"Yes, you may, pet. You can suck on my tits now, too."

"Yes, Mistress."

I got busy. Luke was still going strong. He managed to fuck Mistress to two more orgasms before he needed to cum.

"May I cum, Mistress," he said, gasping.

"Not until I do, slave. Keep going or it will be a while before you cum again."

"How long, Mistress?" Luke asked.

"As long as it takes, Lucas."

Poor Luke. He was getting desperate. I could tell. He needed to cum badly. Perhaps I could help him. I moved my mouth down to her pussy, puffy and flushed with blood from her arousal. I started sucking on her clit, hard and poking from her folds. She gasped, moaning. In ten seconds, she was cumming and Luke was right behind her, groaning through his pent up release. He kept pumping for the duration of his climax, leaving a nice load of his cream for me to clean up. Mistress told me to lick him clean before I started on her. It didn't take long. I had a lot of experience cleaning cocks lately, and cunts too, for that matter, which I quickly proved to Mistress's satisfaction after I finished with Luke. I gave her another climax as I did so. Mistress had been well served by her slaves the past day. Ranger finally woke up, with morning wood.

"Mistress, would you like this fine cock, or may I take care of it for you?" I asked.

"It seems you owe me for letting you play last night, so I shall take this one," Mistress replied.

Since Ranger was lying in bed with his erection pointing happily to the sky, Mistress changed mattresses and mounted him, sliding over his nice prick, thick and hard.

"Come here, pet. I want you to take turns licking his balls and my bum," Mistress said. "Make this more enjoyable for both of us."

"Yes, Mistress," I answered, climbing into bed with them.

I started with her ass, licking between the crease as she bounced up and down on Ranger's cock. I kept licking until she had her next orgasm, then shifted to Ranger's sack, sucking his balls one by one. Ranger groaned.

"Fuck, I need to cum, Mistress. May I please cum?"

"Not until I do, slave."

Ranger moaned. I guess it was up to me again. I shifted my aim upward and began caressing her sphincter with my tongue, lapping at her star.

"Mmm, my pet. So nice."

I tried pushing my tongue up through the rubbery rim. Mistress resisted at first, then relaxed and the tip finally slipped past her defenses. Mistress moaned, thrashing through an orgasm, her bottom wriggling so bad I could scarce keep my tongue in her. Ranger grunted in concert, her climax his permission to cum as well. I put a hand on his cock so I could feel his cum pulsing through it and into Mistress's cunt. I continued to wag my tongue about until her spasms ended.

"I scarcely expected you to do that, pet," Mistress said, panting, coming down from her orgasmic high.

"Somehow it seemed appropriate, Mistress."

Or I wanted Ranger to be able to cum without waiting any longer. My thoughts were all pretty twisted right now. Once again cleaning a cock and sucking cum out of Mistress Layton's cunt. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it all.

"Mistress, I'm hungry. May we eat?" I asked.

"Yes, pet. Order some room service as we all need to eat. Order everyone sandwiches then you can work on your journal or work out at the gym, whatever you'd like. You need to be back at the room by six to dress. We'll be going out to eat supper at 6:30 after which we head back to The Woodshed. By the way, you'll be nude when the food arrives, with my cum on your face. We need to make sure you undergo a little more public nudity and humiliation."

I took everyone's order and was informed it would be a half hour later when our orders arrived. By then, the cum was no longer glistening on my face. It had dried into almost a facial mask, cracked and peeling in places. Maybe the bellboy or girl who delivered would think it was a make-up mask and not cum. Mistress gave me tip money. I opened the door when they knocked and it was a girl standing outside with a cart.

She was looking at the door about face height when it opened. It took her a few moments to realize she was confronted with a naked woman with dried cum on her face. She started to speak, thought better of it, then wheeled the cart in, trying not to glance at me, but I saw quick flashes of her eyes as she couldn't stop looking. The others were dressed, which she noticed right away, so there was nothing else to catch her eye. I handed her the tip, a generous twenty dollar bill and thanked her for delivering the food. She wanted to look at my face, but when she did, was confronted with my cum mask, yet lowering her eyes revealed the rest of my naked body to her. She stuttered when she said thank you, have a nice day, her eyes still fluttering between my face and my body.

"You're welcome," I returned.

She turned to go, then turned back.

"I'm so..sorry, b...but I have to as..ask. Is that cu..cum on your face?" So much for thinking it might be viewed as a facial mask.

"Yes, it is," I replied. "Mistress forbade me to clean it off after I licked her pussy."

"Mis...Mistress?"

A couple walked by the hall outside and of course I was still naked, standing in the doorway. They both did a double take then started whispering to each other.

"If you wish to talk about it, might you please come back inside so I can close the door. The other guests seem to be disturbed by my nudity." When she hesitated, I added, "I promise not to bite."

She glanced at the couple disappearing down the hall and stepped back inside so I could close the door. She stood with her back to the door, as if it would protect her.

I stuck my hand out. "My name is Beth. What's yours?"

She shook my hand, then mumbled, "Alice", pointing to her name tag, which said the same.

"This is my Mistress, and her other two submissives, Jeremy and Lucas."

Submissives was a better word to use than slaves when dealing with the uneducated. Slaves implied lack of choice, bringing up visions of black slavery. Ranger and Luke were here by choice.

She nodded shyly, giving a half wave to the others, who were already eating their sandwiches.

"Did you have some questions?" I asked. "I'll be happy to answer any you might have. Would you like a seat?"

"I can't stay long. I need to get back to work."

"What time do you get off work, Alice?" Mistress asked.

"Five."

"Why don't you return here at five and Beth will answer any questions you might have then. If you think awhile, you might have some more."

"Yes, ma'am. I'd like that. I do have a lot of questions."

"Beth, you'll ensure you're back to the room by five so you might answer any questions Alice has for you."

"Yes, Mistress."

"We'll see you later, Alice," Mistress said.

Alice slid out the door without another word. I locked it. Mistress then allowed me to wash my face off before eating.

We ate our food in relative silence, then Ranger and I headed for the gym. Mistress told Lucas he should go too. She thought he was getting a little flabby. I didn't see it. He looked fine to me. Granted he wasn't as strong as Ranger who worked out often. Firefighter was a dangerous and strenuous job, hauling people to safety, dragging heavy hoses around; and most worked out religiously. Ranger did most of his exercising while at the fire station so he could devote his time at home to Mistress. Still, she'd been well fucked the last few hours, and perhaps she wanted time to nap.

We went to the hotel gym and I did an hour of interval training on a stationary bike, which I hadn't any work on since my submission started. Lots of hills with interspersed level spots as brief breathers, though I used them to peddle faster, not rest. Luke and Ranger spotted each other on weights, then Lucas walked and ran on a treadmill while Ranger and I spotted each other on weights. Ranger was impressed with how much weight I was lifting. He asked me about the Ironman competitions I'd attended and I told him about them. I'd only entered three, all Florida competitions as I didn't want to take the time off from school for more distant contests.

"You'd probably do well in Ironman," I told Ranger.

"The running and biking, maybe," he said, laughing, "but not the swimming. I swim like a rock. There's a reason I went into the army and not the navy." I laughed with him.

We worked hard for another hour, then returned to the room to shower. Mistress was awake.

"I sent a text to Master Frank reminding him to be at the farm tomorrow at eight," Mistress said.

"Please tell me you were polite to him and not threatening him with vile atrocities, Mistress. You must stop this insane competition you have or you'll find yourself in terrible trouble should you lose to him again."

"Well," she admitted. "I did tell him to clean his asshole out as I had some big cocks to put in there."

"Mistress!"

"Beth's right, Mistress," Ranger said. "He's already shown the lengths to which he'll go to win this thing. I can't win forever. Sooner or later, he'll find someone to bring in who will defeat me."

"I know, I know. I should tone it down. I can't help myself. He aggravates the shit out of me, thinking his human ponies are even close to real horses. He's such an ass."

"Mistress," I said. "Might I suggest you put me in charge of Master Frank tomorrow. I'll try to soothe any ruffled feathers he may have, and try to get him to agree to a change in the side bet policy. If he agrees and everything looks as if it might be smoothed over, perhaps you and I could seal the deal with him with something friendlier than barbed texts."

"Are you suggesting I have sex with him, pet?"

"Perhaps, Mistress. If he seems compliant and willing to end this insanity and I enjoy fucking him. You've embarrassed and humiliated him for five straight years. If he ever wins, you can rest assured you won't enjoy any fucking you receive from him or his ponies. Perhaps if you're willing to enjoy a friendly fuck now, he'd be willing to forgo a revenge fucking later. I shall do most of the work, but a gesture on your part might go a long way, trust me."

"Beth is right, Mistress," Luke said. "You might not enjoy sex with him as much as you do with us, but who knows; you could enjoy it and with Beth doing most of the work, I say take a chance."

"I agree, Mistress," Ranger said. "This might be the only opportunity to end this. I trust Beth to know what she's doing."

Mistress looked disgusted, but she finally agreed. The three of us took our shower. Ranger and Luke dressed afterward. I remained naked, waiting for Alice to come.

I worked on my journal and notes until five. The questions which most pestered me now were those of why I wanted to stay and help the other two slaves after my time was up in the glory hole, and my actions this morning. Allowing Luke and Ranger to cum by assisting Mistress to cum in any way I could, including rimming her asshole while she was fucking Ranger. Was I becoming sympathetic to the plight of slaves because I was now one myself? What possessed me to shove my tongue up Mistress's bunghole? Granted, I couldn't go very deep past her muscular ring, but why do it in the first place. It was confusing to me, just as so much else I'd done since this started, even to letting Alice see my cum covered face and naked body this morning without much shame or discomfort. This was so far outside the bounds of my experiences, and the way I'd previously perceived myself.

A little after five, Alice knocked on the door. I got the door, naked as before, though clean faced. Alice glided in, taking instant note of my continued nudity, though it was actually new nudity, having dressed in appropriate attire to use the gym.

"Welcome, Alice," I greeted her.

"Hello," she hesitantly replied, a little less tongue-tied than before.

"Why don't you have a seat," I said. "We will answer any questions you might have of us."

She sat down on one of the chairs facing the beds where the others lounged. Only I was naked again.

"I don't know how to start," Alice said shyly.

"Start anywhere," I replied.

"You called her your Mistress," Alice said, indicating Mistress Layton with a quick nod of her head.

"Yes, Mistress Layton is my temporary Mistress. She's training me to be a proper submissive so I might apply with someone else for a year. The two men are her regular submissives," I replied. "They are hers permanently."

"Are you a lesbian?"

"No, I don't believe so. I'm not even sure if I'm bisexual. I prefer men."

"But you said you licked her pussy."

"I did. I licked the cum of her two men out of her cunt," Alice flinched at my use of cunt, "giving her an orgasm in the process each time. It's one of my duties. Whether or not I'm lesbian has no bearing on what I do. I must do as Mistress says, no matter what. It's part of my training. I'm hoping to become submissive to a man."

"Does it bother you to lick a woman's pussy?"

"Not as much as I thought it would before I did it. Perhaps because I'm doing it for a reason as opposed to doing it for fun."

"Would you like Beth to lick your cunt?" Mistress asked. Again, Alice flinched at the choice of the word, but her eyes widened in surprise.

"You would do that for me?" She asked me.

"It's not up to me," I replied. "It's up to Mistress."

She glanced at Mistress Layton. "Are you sure it's okay?" Alice asked.

"She'll do whatever I say she will," Mistress informed her. "In fact, my slave still needs to be punished today. Would you mind if I paddle her bare bottom while she licks your cunt. It will help muffle her groans to have her mouth buried in your cunt."

Alices's eyes widened further, like saucers they were, staring at Mistress. I was wondering when I'd have my punishment today. Apparently, it was to be now if Alice consented.

"No, I don't mind."

"Why don't you remove your pants," Mistress said. "You'll be more comfortable."

Alice looked pointedly at the two men.

"They won't bother you," Mistress said. "I can send them to the bathroom if you'd like to maintain your privacy. However, I was thinking of letting one of them fuck Beth when her punishment is over. Her ass is so nice and warm and her cunt is so wet when I finish."

Alice looked at me, for confirmation I think, so I nodded yes. "My ass is very warm and my cunt is wet," I said. "I shall be ready for a good fucking after."

Alice nodded shyly, then stood and removed her trousers and panties, a lovely high cut g-string. Her bush looked soft and fine, though untrimmed, and it seemed she was anticipating her visit. Her vaginal lips appeared flushed and ripe, with the glint of her arousal on them. She sat down on the edge of her chair, leaned back and spread her legs in invitation. I got down on my hands and knees and crawled between them, kissing Alice's thighs as I approached her promised land.

Mistress got up and turned on the TV, setting the volume on the louder side to cover the sounds of her paddle smacking my ass. She retrieved a leather paddle from her luggage and stood behind me.

"I want you to lick her cunt well, Beth. I want Alice to have the best cunt licking she's ever had," Mistress said. "Alice, if she seems to lose focus on your cunt, tell me and I shall increase her punishment."

"Yes, ma'am."

Mistress always administered my punishments, never assigning them to someone else. She'd had me suck Lucas while being spanked so I would learn to tolerate pain while sucking cock. She'd never before had me licking pussy while punished to see how I would do. She waited until Alice had her first climax, her hands clutching my hair as she ground my face in her sweet cunt before Mistress began my spanking.

She started off a little easy, allowing me to become accustomed to continuing my duties while spanked before really laying into me. The TV combined with my lips being buried in Alice's muff seeking to silence my cries and moans of pain. Of course, I had to undergo a minimum of sixty, and they were measured, with four or five seconds between each wallop to allow me time to use my safe word. As far as I could tell, I was doing a marvelous job on Alice's cunt, never flagging once in my responsibilities towards her pleasure. She'd cum three times already, her initial one, plus two more, which should have been indication I was doing a marvelous job.

I was close to the end of my sixty, looking forward to the fucking to follow. "She's slacking off," Alice said, not five seconds before she had another orgasm.

"That will be ten more, pet," Mistress said. I think she knew Alice was lying, though she didn't say so. Free persons were always right and slaves were always wrong. So she gave me another ten, though she might have eased up on the last ten.

"Keep licking while you're being fucked, pet," Mistress said, pointing her finger to Lucas and then to my pouting pussy.

Lucas didn't bother undressing. He pulled down his zipper and pulled his cock out, hard and ready to fill a cunt, mine.

"Fuck her hard, Lucas," Mistress said.

He slammed into me, so hard I had to brace myself on Alice's legs to keep from slamming into her. Alice had two more orgasms and I had three before Lucas bucked up hard and emptied himself in my sopping pussy. Alice had one more before I'd stopped shuddering on my third and Luke pulled out of me.

"That's enough, pet," Mistress said. I pulled out from between Alice's legs, my face covered in her fluids, Alice apparently so satisfied, she didn't try to put her clothes back on yet, leaning back and letting the air dry what little moisture remained after I'd finished.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Alice?" Mistress asked.

"Oh, very much," she replied.

"Have you ever been licked by a woman before?" Mistress asked.

"No, although I've wanted to. I think I'm a lesbian, because I've always been attracted to girls, but I've always been too shy to approach anyone. It was heavenly."

"Have you ever licked a cunt?" Mistress asked.

Alice blushed prettily, but said no.

"Would you like to lick Beth's cunt?"

"May I, please."

"Of course," she said. "With Luke's cum in it or without?"

Apparently, Alice hadn't considered my cunt was now full of Luke's sperm, so she paused a little, but realized Mistress had said without, so she timidly replied, "Without."

"Jeremy," Mistress said, pointing to my cum laden cunt. "Please remove Luke's jism."

Ranger was an obedient slave and quickly had my pussy licked clean.

"Lie on the bed," Mistress ordered me, and I obeyed with a quick acknowledgement. Ranger and Luke both moved to the other bed so they wouldn't frighten Alice.

"You may lick her like this," Mistress told Alice, "or you may get in a sixty-nine so she can continue to lick you."