My Journey of Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,580 Followers

Around this time, Lucas fed me his cock. He even turned the machine down so I could concentrate more on his prick and less on my orgasms. I was having a particularly intense orgasm when he had to remind me to pay more attention to his cock and less to my own pleasure. I didn't know how much I'd pay for that tomorrow. Returning my concentration to his cock, I managed to drain his balls in my mouth to his groans of pleasure. I don't know how many times I'd cum now, losing track while sucking Lucas, nor how much time had passed. The orgasms were near painful at this point, one after the other, with another on the way hardly before the last one ended. I had to zone out on the machine almost as I did when undergoing a punishment, never able to ignore it completely, but pushing it to the background.

Another man thought of feeding me his cock, but Lucas warned him away, telling him he could partake of my mouth when I was serving in the glory hole. Then a woman asked to use my mouth and since they couldn't use the glory hole, Lucas allowed me to serve her. I welcomed the distraction which served to take my mind off my own painful pleasures. Another woman used me after, and she was the hairiest woman I'd pleasured with my mouth since my submission began. I had to root through her hair like a pig searching for truffles, to find her clit. It didn't stop me from making her cum. She left and I was left to my own devices once more. I endured rather than enjoyed the next few orgasms, being on the cusp of pleasurable torture. My eyes closed, coping with another throbbing, quasi-painful climax when the vibrations stopped. I opened them and Mistress was standing beside Lucas with the control in her hand.

"How many orgasms did she have, Luke?"

"At least twenty-three," Lucas replied. "Some of them seemed to roll together towards the end, so it may have been more. She took care of my cock with only a minor slip and also serviced two women without any complaints on their part."

"Please get one of the attendants to clean her machine. I'm giving her a few moments to drink some fluids and compose herself."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lucas released me and I stood up, my cum dripping from my cunt. An attendant handed me a towel to hold against my groin, though I barely wanted anything to touch it at all it was so sensitive. Another had some Lysol and sprayed and wiped down the Sybian, cleaning it for the next user. Pretty much everything below my waist hurt in some fashion, my legs for being confined in the same position for so long, the rest from the incessant vibrations against the tenderest parts of my anatomy.

"How did you enjoy your ride on the Sybian?" Mistress Layton asked, leading me to the locker room.

"The first ten to fifteen minutes or half dozen orgasms, it was fine, Mistress. The rest was more a torture than a pleasure. It was the first time I'd ever been aroused and excited and climaxed more than was enjoyable."

"Dominants may use pleasure in two ways to torment their submissives. One is to withhold it. To stimulate you without allowing your release. You've experienced that with the Slave Trainer I provided you. It teases without allowing you to cum. The second way is to force it on you to the point it becomes painful, which you just experienced. Imagine what it would have been like if you'd been forced to ride it for two hours, or three, or a whole day. You must be able to assign limits to how much pleasure you're willing to endure. I'm sorry for doing that to you, but you should understand the concept of forced orgasms as much as denied ones."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you for the instruction."

"Take a quick shower and drink as much of this as you can." She handed me a large bottle of water. "You've been somewhat dehydrated by your experience, and cum is not a sufficient replacement for water. Whatever you don't drink now, bring it with you to the glory hole, so you can wash some of the sperm down. You only have fifteen minutes, so don't dawdle."

I thanked her again. I took a quick shower, provided to clean oneself off before leaving the confines of the club. Depending upon what one accepted in the club, one could become quite messy. You didn't always want to take the mess into your car with you. I wished I might use the shower tomorrow after the bukake, but it sounded as if Mistress intended me to wear my coat of cum all the way home when we left. It would be disgusting and humiliating, but not painful, so I imagined I could endure the humiliation.

Since I couldn't much endure the shower spraying on my privates, it was more a rinse, quick wash with limited touching, rinse again and dry, but not too dry, since I didn't want to do more than dab the towel against me. The rest of the evening, my cunt and ass would be left alone, so I'd do fine. In ten minutes, I was done and returned to Mistress's side, half my bottle of water consumed. She led me to my next experience where a room had been set up for a glory hole. Mistress opened the door to the working side of the room and told me to go in. The scene would begin in five minutes.

There were two other people in the room with me, another white woman and a black man, both naked as I was. They were both standing, waiting for the scene to begin. There were also thick cushions on the floor in front of the three holes which were open. At least my legs wouldn't suffer much more. I introduced myself.

"Hello, my name's Beth. I'm here with Mistress L tonight."

"My name is Ginny," the girl said, shaking my hand. "I'm here with my Mistress as well."

"So am I," the male said. "My name's Rupert. What are you being punished for?"

"Nothing. I'm here for the experience," I said. "I'm going to be applying for the year long trip with a Master you may have seen advertised in the Sentinel and as I had no submissive experience, Mistress L is training me about various aspects of submissive life so I'm not totally ignorant about what I'm getting myself into."

"I remember you," Ginny said. "You came to the Submissive Safe Space a week ago, asking questions."

"That's right. I'm doing my doctoral thesis on the D/s lifestyle from the point of view of the submissive, which is why I want to go on the trip. Are you being punished?"

"Yes," Ginny replied. "I'm a lesbian and my Mistress wanted me to suck a friends cock last Tuesday. I balked. I was a gold star lesbian and proud of it and didn't want to touch anyone's cock. She whipped me until I did it, then told me I'd be sucking cock all night long here until cocksucking was as easy as licking her cunt."

"I'm sorry, but I don't know what a gold star lesbian is," I admitted.

Rupert replied for her. "It's a lezzy who's never fucked or sucked a man. Not too dissimilar to the reason I'm here. I'm no faggot, and Mistress wanted me to suck a dude's cock she was having a threesome with. I resisted and so I'm here to overcome my heterosexual leanings. She expects me to do anything with a man she'd do, so I'm to suck a dozen cocks tonight, then take it up the ass a half dozen more."

"I believe Dominant's value the submission of your service above all other things," I said. "More even than the sex you provide for them." I showed them the bottle of water I had. "As far as I'm concerned, this bottle of water is here for all of us. If you have to drink a little to wash some particularly vile cum down, feel free to use it."

"Thanks," Rupert replied. "I'll need it. I'm not used to drinking cum."

"Nor am I," Ginny laughed. "We're in the same boat then. How about you Beth?"

"I wasn't unfamiliar with drinking cum before, but I've certainly become far more familiar with the taste recently. Mistress normally dominates men, and to ensure I'm prepared for my potential Master, she has me sucking her slave's cocks and those of workers on her horse farm as well, plus assorted waiters, chauffeurs, and others to accustom me to the practice of satisfying anyone Mistress or Master would expect..."

"Uh-oh," Rupert said. "Looks like the first one is here. Who wants it?"

We turned, following his eyes and saw a limp, white dick poking through the leftmost hole.

"I might as well get it over with," Ginny said, kneeling in front of the cock. "Fuck and yuck!"

Ginny gingerly placed the prick into her mouth and started sucking. It looked like she was sucking a popsicle, which might be her only experience before her cock Tuesday.

While she sucked it, I kissed her on her cheek and whispered, "When he gets larger, you can take more of him in your throat if you swallow rapidly several times." She nodded.

Since she was naked and I knew she'd appreciate a little feminine attention while having to undergo her punishment of sucking cock, I stroked her ass and pussy until she moaned a little. I would have gone longer, but another cock, black and quite a bit stiffer appeared at the middle hole. This one appeared to be mine as Rupert already had a white cock visible in the right hole and was kneeling down to suck it. I got down on my knees and took it in my mouth. It had a musky, sweaty odor, like most cocks confined in clothes at the end of the day.

I practiced every bit of the skills I'd acquired in the past week to get him off and I was rewarded with his offering before either of my new partners, though part of it might have been due to his excitement before his cock appeared. Both of the others had started with less pronounced erections than I had. His cum was somewhat more sweet than I was accustomed to and I wondered if he was diabetic or becoming so. That sounded like a totally different doctoral theses. Identifying medical conditions from the taste of cum. When his cock disappeared and another white one poked through my hole, I realized I may not last if I gave everyone my complete and undivided cock sucking skills. I'm sure my jaw would be aching in no time, so I decided to do some rub and tug, in addition to pure cock sucking to get them off quicker. It might mean I got through more men in my allotted time, but it could save my jaw from taking a beating.

So with the next one, I started stroking in addition to licking and sucking, taking brief breaks with my mouth as I stroked it with my hand. Rupert and Ginny both seemed bring their dicks to completion at the same time and both were having difficulty swallowing the thick stuff. It's hard to believe I was the most experienced cock sucker in the room.

"Are you both all right?" I whispered, during one of my mini-breaks of stroking the saliva laden cock after they were both done.

"Ugh!" Ginny said. "It's not even the taste as much as the thickness and texture of it."

"It's everything," Rupert said. "It's a fucking dick. I should be licking cunts."

"Me too," Ginny giggled, "lots and lots of cunt."

Two more pricks appeared at their holes and the chatter stopped while all three of us sucked. During my next mini break, I said, "You don't have to swallow it all, if you're willing to take some elsewhere. Watch this."

I sucked, demonstrating, knowing my guy was about to pop. When I felt the first couple splashes in my mouth, I pulled off his prick, and let the next couple spurts spray all over my breasts, saying loudly enough for everyone to hear, "God, I love your cum all over my tits," before swallowing the last few dribbles of his load. Before the next cock appeared, I whispered to Rupert, "You might not want to say anything. Most of the guys might not appreciate hearing a masculine voice on the other side of the wall anymore than you would."

Rupert almost choked on the shaft he was sucking as he laughed; well more like gurgled.

For the next sixty minutes, all of us were quite busy with the volume of cocks coming through the wall. Fat ones, long ones, short ones, tall ones, white, black, hispanic, asian, even a few which looked amerindian or asiatic Indian came through the holes, and we sucked them all. The balance of my water was gone, using it to clear our palates for the next load of jizz.

I swallowed most of my cum. Rupert looked as if he swallowed most of his as well, having only a little more over his face and chest than I did. Ginny had swallowed the least. Her boobs were fairly well spattered with gobs of cum, even some on her face. Mistress came to get me when my time was up. Ginny and Rupert weren't finished yet. Rupert hadn't begun to take his ass fucking yet and he said he required six before he was done.

"Your time is up, pet. You can cum out now."

"Mistress," I pleaded, "would it be possible to stay a little longer."

"I would have though you tired of the taste of cum by now," Mistress Layton said.

"Not to suck more cock, Mistress, but to help my new friends get through their punishments."

Mistress looked at Ginny and Rupert, both of them choking down another load of jism.

"How, by sucking cock for them?"

"No, Mistress, by pleasuring them as they pleasure others."

Mistress smiled at me and patted my cheek. "No more than 45 minutes more," she said, "and you'll owe me."

"Of course, Mistress. I'll always owe you."

So while Ginny was choking down another cock, I licked her cunt to orgasm several times. She flowed easily under my tongue and my face was coated with her essence before I finished. And when Rupert had to bend over and take his first cock in the ass, I sucked his dick while he was fucked. He gave me a huge load of cum, not having cum for a couple days at his Mistress's insistence as another punishment for failing to have sex with her lover. When he took the third cock up his butt, his cock was in my cunt. Every time it thrust in his ass, he would push into me and I felt like I was the one being fucked by the anonymous cock punishing him through the wall. During the last two ass fuckings, I was lying in front of him and he licked my cunt, reminding him he was still a heterosexual, despite the reamings his ass was taking from men's pricks. His Mistress must be very lucky to have him because he fucked and licked well, and despite the abuse my pussy took on the Sybian, I enjoyed both immensely.

We were all finished now. We only had to go to 11:15 when the poster said it was ending. Any cocks through the holes afterwards we could ignore. The others were both done; they absolutely hated sucking cocks and I could have stopped at 10:30 having drowned in enough cum. We couldn't leave until they let us out. There was no handle on our door. Our owners had to release us.

Ranger was the one who came for me at the end of my allotted time. He'd gotten off and driven down with Mistress's SUV. I didn't realize it was so late already, but it was almost 11:30. Ranger was naked, and he was going to give me a big hug and a kiss, and I tried to dissuade him due to Ginny's cum on my face and all the sperm on my chest. Ranger laughed, put me in a big bear hug and kissed me anyway.

"Do you think I care about cum," he laughed, "male or female? I'm just so fucking happy to see you."

I introduced him to the other two. Rupert was embarrassed to be seen by Ranger, another guy, with cum dripping out of his ass. Ranger shook his hand and said, "I've been there, man. Don't sweat the small stuff. You do what your Mistress orders, no matter what it is."

Coming from someone like Ranger, one of the manliest men I'd ever met, meant a lot to Rupert, I think. He relaxed some, not quite as mortified. Ranger gave us all more bottles of water.

"Mistress said you might all be thirsty for something else."

Other than cum he meant. It was nice of Mistress to think of my new cock sucking friends as well as me. We all drained half our bottles right away, then Ranger led us all out. Their respective Mistresses came and collected them. I waved goodbye. Mistress looked at my face and boobs and told me to take a shower before we left. We weren't going home tonight. Mistress booked us into a hotel for the night, since we'd be here again tomorrow night. I didn't know where she planned my punishment module tomorrow.

We were in the car on the way to the hotel, Mistress idly stroking my breasts, Ranger's hand resting near my cunt, when I asked Ranger if his was one of the cocks I'd sucked tonight.

"No. Didn't get here soon enough to catch you. I did get it sucked tonight though, by one of your friends."

"Which one?"

"Whoever was on the right from my side?"

I transposed the outside and inside. "That was Ginny. I was in the middle, Ginny was on my left and Rupert on my right."

Luke laughed from the driver's seat. "That means my cock was sucked by Rupert."

"Does it matter to you?" I asked.

"Not much. A blow job is a blow job when you're on the receiving end. It bothers me more to be on the sucking end. I realized it wasn't you because you're a better cocksucker than he was. I'm surprised he wasn't better at it."

"It was his first time. He was being punished for not participating with the male partner in a threesome with his Mistress. Ginny was being punished for much the same offense. She was a gold star lesbian before her Mistress made her suck a friend's cock. She needed to be whipped to comply and then made to serve in the glory hole. She's not gold star anymore."

"They still hadn't learned their sexuality belongs to their Dominant," Mistress said. "You fuck who you're told to fuck."

"What if it's in your submission agreement that you will only have sex with one gender?" I asked.

"Your agreement with your dominant should be sacrosanct, and respected totally. Hard limits should never be violated. Soft limits should be explored slowly and carefully," she responded. "They can be renegotiated if circumstances change, but not while the submissive is in distress. For instance, if you had a hard limit against sex with a male, I shouldn't ask you to change the agreement while I'm whipping or otherwise punishing you, say by denying you orgasms until you agree to do what I want. Such behavior is reprehensible in an honest D/s relationship."

"Since neither of you enjoy sex with men, why did you not add it to your slave agreement that you wouldn't?" I asked Mistress Layton's slaves.

There was silence for several moments, then Ranger answered. "It was made explicit by Mistress that sex with a male would be a condition of our servitude. It would never be frequent, but it would sometimes be required, most often as punishment. We could choose to accept her conditions or refuse her dominance. We chose to accept her conditions."

"Why do you want slaves who will fuck other males?" I asked Mistress.

"I want total control of their sexuality, including who they will fuck and when. If I'm to have male slaves at all, why wouldn't I want ones who won't balk at getting one another hard to fuck me again, or to touching each other in the process of double penetrating me. I also find being made to have sex with other males for heterosexuals such as Lucas and Jeremy makes an excellent punishment."

"Did you make your husband have sex with other males when he was your submissive?"

"I did."

"It didn't bother you if he fucked men?"

"It would have bothered me if he sought out men on his own, but not when I was the one who controlled it. Understand, I don't want gays as slaves, people who are more emotionally bonded to other men. I want men who desire me, want to fuck me. I want hard core heterosexuals like Ranger and Luke who want to fuck a woman. Knowing they will have sex with other men at my insistence, proves how subservient to me they are, because they don't want to. If you were more lesbian, you would be less desirable to me as a slave. Granted, you might be a better cunt licker, but you would be exhibiting less subservience by licking my cunt if you wanted to do it more."

"I never thought I'd want to do it at all. I'm surprised at how easily I've fallen into the practice."

"You may be more bisexual than you think, but I believe you're more subservient than you thought. Your sexuality flows from your subservience, not your gender preference."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,580 Followers