My Journey of Discovery Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd like to start like this," Alice replied, getting up from her chair, "so I can concentrate on what I'm doing, then switch to a sixty-nine so I know what it's like."

"As you wish," Mistress said, taking Alice's place on the chair, leaving me to Alice on the bed.

Alice burrowed between my legs, and it was immediately apparent she'd not lied about her experience. Everyone who'd ever licked my cunt before being more skilled than Alice, but she made up for inexperience by being the most enthusiastic cunt lapper I'd ever encountered, oohing and aahing, exclaiming delightedly as she brought me to my first climax under her tongue. She brought me to another before climbing over me and allowing me to bring her pleasure as well. She climaxed three more times and I orgasmed twice before Mistress called a halt, needing me dressed for supper.

"Alice, we have an appointment later at a place called 'The Woodshed'. We need to eat beforehand. Would you like to join me as my guest for supper."

"Please, ma'am," Alice said. "I'd love to spend more time with you and Beth." Lucas and Ranger were left out of her consideration, but they'd made no move to bother her.

Alice and I were allowed to take another shower, both of our faces glistening with girl cum. Mistress dressed me again, another long dress, a deep cut between my cleavage and loose, leaving people with glimpses of my bare breasts if they were over me or I bent over. It was backless as well, the opening leaving three inches of my ass crease bare to appreciative eyes. Alice couldn't take her eyes off me, nor could Ranger and Luke.

"A good choice," Mistress said. "Everyone seems to love your dress, pet."

I laughed. "It's not much better than naked, Mistress."

God knows I felt extremely sexy in it. This was another area I needed to explore in my research; how I had very little in the way of modesty left and was willing to be seen in public in a dress like this one. I not only didn't mind; I was beginning to thrill in the looks I received in my baring attire.

"Sushi Tomi is a very good restaurant, fairly close to 'The Woodshed'," Mistress said. "I'd like to dine there. Alice, we may not have time to return you here after we dine out. Unless you wish to go to 'The Woodshed' after supper, you may wish to drive your own vehicle, or I can order you an Uber after."

"What is 'The Woodshed', ma'am?"

"It's a BDSM club here in Orlando. We have a scene arranged for Beth so she can gain experience in things her eventual Master might be interested in."

Evidently, Alice knew what BDSM was, because she didn't ask about it, only if she'd be required to be naked or punished as I'd been today.

"No, you don't have to remove any clothes unless you wish to and no one will punish you without your consent. They don't even allow the inebriated to attend as they may not be capable of consent."

"I'd like to come then, ma'am."

Alice was too polite. All she had to do was start saying Mistress and she might be in my boat if Mistress was willing to take another female submissive. Mistress seemed to enjoy my service.

"Very well, Alice. I shall order you an Uber to take you home from 'The Woodshed' after. We have to return to Ocala when we're done."

"Thank you," she said politely.

Luke sat in the front with Ranger, while we three women sat in the back. Alice was animated and vivacious, happy to be included in whatever we were doing. She asked a lot more questions about me and my plans. I told her about the ad, showing her the picture on my phone, explaining why I was doing, or attempting to do it. How I was working on my doctorate at UF. I told her about my experiences thus far, many of which seemed to fascinate her, especially as they related to women. She had no desire to hear about my glory hole, but everything about me pleasuring the female slave who shared the experience with me. She was interested in my experiences with women, even the punishments Mistress imposed on me, though none about Diego, or sucking cocks or fucking them. I truly did believe our young Alice was lesbian.

"What are you doing at the BDSM club tonight?" Alice asked. "Are you being punished again?"

"I've had my punishment for the day unless I do something which irritates Mistress. I'm to undergo what is known as bukkake. Are you familiar with it?"

"Isn't that where a bunch of men shoot their cum all over you?"

"That's correct," I replied.

She shuddered. "Ugh, how disgusting."

"You must remember, I'm not a lesbian and I'm not seeking a woman Dominant. I'm filling out a questionnaire from my proposed Master. This is something he asked about. I don't know if he intends I should have one or if he was merely curious about my experience as a submissive, but I've never been engaged in submissive behavior before, so I have none. I want to see all the things he might expect me to do so I may know if it's something I can do or if it would be a hard limit which I would not accept."

"Having a bunch of men spray you with cum would be a hard limit for me."

"It's better than them peeing on you," I replied.

"Ugh, you haven't done that have you?"

"No, it's a hard limit for me, but I don't see much difference in one man cumming on you or a hundred, and I've experienced the first, so it's not too hard to imagine the second. What if it were women peeing on you instead of men?"

"Nope, women doesn't make it any better."

Mistress laughed. "I don't think you're too far different from Beth," she said, "except you don't much care for cock. Have you ever had sex with a man?"

"Once, well a boy, really. I'm pretty inexperienced when it comes to sex. One boy and no girls before today. Not quite a virgin, but almost."

"If he was a boy, it might explain why you didn't enjoy it much. It might be different with someone experienced in giving women pleasure."

"I'm still not attracted to them."

"I understand," Mistress said, "anymore than Beth is attracted to me or you, but she can still enjoy sex with us. Isn't that right, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I could let Luke or Ranger fuck you, so you have a real basis of comparison. They're both quite skilled in pleasuring women."

"Let me consider it, ma'am. I might wish to take you up on your offer. It would be pleasant knowing they're not after any more than a quick dip of the wick."

That didn't sound like the shy little Alice who knocked on our door at lunch time. Evidently, spending an afternoon licking cunt with another woman emboldened our little bird. Dip of the wick, indeed.

We got to the restaurant and went in, Alice following me like a puppy dog. I didn't need another one. I already had Diego, who seemed to see me as more than I was, a submissive in training; nothing more, nothing less. We sat down and received our menus.

"Order whatever you like, Alice," Mistress said.

"I've never had any sushi, ma'am. Do you think I'll like it?"

"Do you like fish in general?"

"I do."

"Then I would suggest you try a couple pieces, maybe a tuna and a snapper, just to see if you like it, and then have the tempura or something similar as your main course in case you're disappointed in raw food. That way, you can discover if you want to explore sushi more completely, without making your whole meal depend on whether you like it or not."

"Thank you, ma'am."

I could imagine our little Alice saying, 'Thank you, Mistress,' then sinking her face between her thighs and pleasuring her to several orgasms. Even the words began the same, with an 'M'. She sounded half subservient now. All she really needed to do was agree that sex with strangers, both men and women, was an acceptable part of her life and agree to some punishment if she failed to be pleasing and she could replace me licking Luke's cum from Mistress's cunt. Was I jealous? Why did I feel so bitchy? I didn't want to be Mistress Layton's slave anyway. I wanted to go on a world cruise with a man, find out about this submission shit. Discover how I'd abandoned any sense of decorum in order to research my doctoral thesis in something I'd never considered prior to three weeks ago. What had happened to me? Was my relationship with Mistress so meaningful to me now I even envied imagining Alice taking my place?

I was being a shit. "Mistress is right, Alice," I said softly. "Try a couple pieces to see how you like it, but get something you're sure you'll enjoy as your primary meal. Tempura would be an excellent choice."

"Thank you, Beth," she whispered, laying her hand on my leg. I ignored it, I was a slave and she was not.

We had another delicious meal. There was wine, which Alice was old enough to drink, even though she seemed two years younger. I suppose it was her shyness, her lack of confidence; which made her seem younger than she was. If she was old enough to drink, she was old enough to get into 'The Woodshed'. I wondered if her opinion of me would be altered by all the cum covering me at the end of the night.

Before we were back in the car, Mistress warned Alice that many people at the club would be nude, including all of her own slaves. If she would be offended by this, she should think about going home now.

"No, I'd like to go, see what it's like," she said. "I'm not completely innocent. I read."

"I'm sure you do, dear," Mistress said. "However, we are talking about open sex occurring between consenting adults, everything you can imagine, oral, vaginal, anal. Sex toys, bondage, discipline, whippings, paddling, caning, in addition to the bukkake scene set up for Beth. It's quite raw for someone with your limited experience."

"How am I to get experience then," she replied. "I'm too shy to approach anyone about any of this stuff myself. It's why I'm so limited."

"So long as you know what you're getting into."

"Yes, ma'am."

In the car, we sat the same way we sat on our drive to Sushi Tomi. Alice put her hand on my upper leg again, squeezing my thigh. I was turning into such a slut, even her light touches to a relatively innocuous part of my anatomy was turning me on.

"Ma'am," Alice asked, "may I play with your slave's pussy?"

"Yes, dear, but I want to make it clear to you that you have a pussy. Slaves have cunts. If you want to play with her cunt, say cunt."

"May I play with her cunt, ma'am?"

"Play away," Mistress replied.

So I had to spread my legs between the two of them and pull up my dress and for the rest of the way to 'The Woodshed', Alice finger fucked my wet cunt, bringing me off twice. It was a fairly short drive. I imagined she had more skill with fingering than licking since she couldn't lick her own, but could finger away freely. Probably for the best, as I didn't expect orgasms from the bukkake.

At the club, everyone surrendered their phones, and Luke, Ranger and I went into the locker room and surrendered our clothes. Mistress kept all of our keys. I saw Ginny, Rupert, Dina, and several of the Masters I'd met my first couple times here. They all recognized me. Quite a few people recognized me. Perhaps I was getting a bit of a reputation. Of course, there were signs around the club advertising my bukkake tonight. I wouldn't be starting for about half an hour, so Mistress had me show Alice around. I'd been here twice now, I showed her the different scenes they had set up for. When I found a room set up with plastic sheeting all over the room, I knew where mine was going to be.

Before my scene, I returned Alice to Mistress. Mistress held her hand. Luke and Ranger led me to the plastic lined room, the women following behind. Several men were already there, most of them naked or with their cocks out, slowly stroking their hardening appendages. Ranger gave me some small swimming goggles to protect my eyes. After I donned them, he told me to kneel on the floor on a plastic covered cushion. Kneeling, he told me to start stroking his and Lucas's cock. They'd be the first to baptize me with their cum and the signal the others could start cumming on me. It didn't take much for their pricks to become erect. Mistress liked responsive slaves. As I started stroking the others moved closer until I was surrounded by a wall of pricks. Within four to five minutes, their cocks both pulsed and I felt their warm spunk hit my naked body like projectiles from paint guns, splashing on my chest and tits primarily, though when he was finished, Ranger rubbed his cock on my face.

As he'd said, that seemed to be the signal for others to orgasm and I felt splats against the hair on the back of my head and more cum splashing against my face and goggles. The glasses protected my eyes from the stinging salt of their sperm, but not my vision. In five minutes, I couldn't see a thing but slimy blurs, the men seeming to aim for my face at first until it was fully covered, then other empty spots on my body. In a half hour, I doubted there was an inch on the outside of my body left uncovered save that protected by my kneeling, and I was unsure of that since I'd had to adjust position a couple times and the cushion must be as covered as I was.

The first few splats of cum were warm against my skin, but the under layers started to gel and dry and further gobs of cum landing, I couldn't detect the temperature of through the bottom layers, only the weight of each further spurt. I actually grew chill through the coats of cum. My scene was to last an hour, which was interminable in my blinded state. I had no idea of the passage of time except the plop, plop, plop of cum, even that muted by the sperm coating my ears.

After what seemed forever. I felt hands on my cum covered arms lifting me to my feet.

"Your time is up, Beth," Luke said, his voice muted by sperm. "You proved to be very popular tonight. I've never seen a body so covered in cum. Mistress said we can't follow through on her plan to leave you covered with cum during the drive. We're to help you shower."

I nodded, not wanting to open my mouth with all the spunk covering my face. Their hands wrapped the plastic sheeting around me so I wouldn't drip on the floors on the way to the showers. I felt twenty pounds heavier, though I doubted there was that much covering me. More likely so much of it had dried and clung stickily. When I was wrapped in plastic, Ranger, I think, picked me up and carried me.

He set me down on a tile floor and a spray of water began spraying the plastic which they began peeling away until only my body received the hot water. It took a long time before Lucas even let me remove the goggles, because my face was so smeared. I glanced down at the rest of my body. Cum still clung to large parts of my skin below my neck, like leopard spots. It took me and them a half hour to scrub me presentably clean, though Lucas said I should take a hot bath when I got home. He said there were still flecks of dried cum in my hair and I hadn't been able to thoroughly wash it all out of my ears either.

After we'd dried off, Ranger collected our keys and we got our clothes and dressed. We went up to Mistress, standing there with Alice.

"I wish I'd had a camera to take your picture, pet. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. There were a several men who anointed you more than once, including Master Lamar and you know how much cum those huge black balls contain."

"You were disgusting, Beth," Alice said. "I nearly puked."

"Now, now, Alice. That was a very impolite thing to say," Mistress said.

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress, not ma'am. Somehow, a transition occurred while I was being inundated with cum. Alice found herself deferring to a Dominant. To what extent soon became apparent.

"Alice is off tomorrow and has decided to accompany us to Ocala, pet. Lucas will drive her back tomorrow evening."

"As you say, Mistress." What could I say. I was merely a slave.

We left and instead of my accustomed place next to Mistress, Alice sat next to her, with Ranger beside her. I was in the front seat with Lucas. It was Alice who went between Mistress's legs and caressed her cunt with her dainty tongue, and Ranger who fucked Alice's cunt as she did so, her moaning smothered against her new Mistress's pussy. I'd been relegated to non-participant.

Silent tears rolled down my cheeks. Lucas patted my hand. I suppose he knew what I was feeling. He had to share Mistress with another man, then me. What I didn't understand was why I gave a flying fuck. She wasn't my permanent dominant. She wasn't even a man, for fucks sake. She was training me for another. Yet I felt as if I needed to strive harder to please her, that I wasn't a good enough slave and that's why Alice was burrowed between her legs and not me. If only I'd been a better slave, my face would be coated with Mistress's cum, and Ranger would be fucking my cunt. I didn't stop silently crying until I fell asleep.

******