All Comments on 'My Journey of Discovery Ch. 08'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001over 3 years ago
Love love love !

Incredibly exciting to read. And all that brains too ...

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
As usual

Worth waiting for, although I was hoping for less wait.

I had also hoped to read a bit more about Alice's experience, maybe her going 'airtight' with Luke and Ranger filling her ass and cunt while Mistress's pussy covers her mouth. But I understand that the story is about Beth. I can deal with that.

Keep up the good work.

Looking forward to next chapter.

Thank you

The Dirtywhiteboy

TED

TheOneWhoLikeToReadsTheOneWhoLikeToReadsover 3 years ago

The story that i’ve read from chapter 1 until now is truly amazing and enjoyable .. i do hope there’s more chapter about beth and her mistress and i dont know for some reason i hope the story will not end with beth go to the voyage xD .. i can’t wait to read the next chapter of this exciting stories .. ty author ..

mustelamustelaover 3 years ago
Boring

You really have to be a fanatic to follow this repeat of fucks and sucks.

What would have been interesting was to follow the evolution of Beth, transforming herself into a submissive, credibly, and not a big slut in just a week.

Thors_FistThors_Fistover 3 years agoAuthor
Mustela response

Generally speaking, you've hardly ever had anything good to say about any of my works, despite their overall positive reader response. The stories you've noted as your favorites, not as well received by readers. My question is, since you don't seem to like my stuff, why read it? Why bother at all? My point in this chapter was to show Beth recognized a bad problem materializing, found a way to deal with it, which involved offering what Frank would have taken anyway when he won a race. You don't like it, don't read it.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

A little disappointed Alice seemed to be a bit of an airhead, but might be an interesting replacement for Beth lined up if you go down that route. Extraordinary that Beth was so affected by Alice's presence with her Mistress and, again, I wonder about Beth's suitability for a year with a master. Excellent chapter. 5⛤

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

I enjoyed the relationship aspect of this chapter even more than the sex. I am enjoying your story telling. All five stars so far. I can't wait to get to the continuation of this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
2604 Followers
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.