My Journey of Discovery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll be right outside, señorita,"

He slipped on his pants and shirt and left the tent. It was silly really. It was a net tent and we'd be visible anyway if Diego chose to look inside, but he sat down on his saddle with his back to our shelter. Francesca released her panties and I drew them down her legs, baring her dark brown bush. Droplets of her lust glistened on the curly hairs covering her slit. Mistress shaved herself, so I was unaccustomed to dealing with long pubic hair, last night being the first night I was exposed to it. I'd been so wrapped up in the carnality of last night, I hadn't paid much attention, doing the best I could to get whomever off, as fast as possible.

I didn't want to do the same today. I wanted to give Francesca the best experience possible. So, I took my time, staying away from her needy pussy for the moment. I was all around it, kissing her inner thighs, the outer labia, her mound, her hips and the tops of her legs. Her breathing was getting harder and faster.

"Please, Beth, let me cum," she whimpered, arching her hips toward my mouth. "I need to cum so bad."

It was the signal to explore her cleft, her inner lips, her silky channel. I used my hands to part the hair masking them and dipped my tongue into the wet softness. She moaned.

"That feels so wonderful, Beth. You're so good. It feels so good," Francesca purred.

I slipped two fingers of my right hand into her vagina, reaching for her g-spot, tapping the ridges, while my left pushed back her clitoral hood exposing all of the tender spike to my tongue. I flicked the tip back and forth with my tongue while, sucking gently over the entire area and she surrendered to me, gasping her pleasure as she spasmed, clenching the fingers in her sheath.

Not letting her rest, I kept going until she had a second, then a third. My right hand was soaked in her juices when I stopped, slowly letting her down from her orgasmic highs.

She opened her eyes and looked at me, still deep between her thighs. "I didn't think it was possible for that to feel so good. None of my boyfriends have been so skilled."

"They probably haven't gotten as much practice as I have," I said, grinning up at her with my face soaked in her fluids.

"And you've never done this before submitting to Miss Layton?"

"No. She was my first. But she demands excellence and expects her slaves to perform. Both Lucas and Ranger can make a girl sit up and take notice. My main advantage over them is knowing what feels good to me."

She looked at Diego, still sitting with his back to the tent. "Did he look at us?"

"Well, I couldn't say for sure, as my face was buried in your pussy all the time, but I've found Diego to be one of the most polite and mannerly men I've ever met. If you looked up gentleman in the dictionary, you might find his picture there." She nodded. "I need to go swimming now. My cunt is drenched in cum and my face is covered with you."

"I'd love to go swimming too."

"Then go. Don't let Diego's presence affect you. Let me help you with your shirt and bra."

She hesitated momentarily, then nodded and I unbuttoned her shirt, sliding it back over her shoulders. Francesca had a front fastening bra, so it was easy to unclasp and release her lovely, full breasts. Of course, once they were free, I had to taste and tease the dark nipples tipping the soft pink flesh. I made her moan again when I did.

"Come on," I said. "I can continue what I started when we have finished cooling off."

She nodded again and I unzipped the shelter and stepped outside, Beth following, her hands covering the girly bits.

"Diego, we're going swimming. Please grab the rifle and keep watch over us."

"Si, señorita."

He pulled the Winchester from the boot and took position by the water. We both waded into the water, which had a sand covered bottom. I walked proudly, unashamed of my nudity. Francesca more cautiously, still ashamed to be naked in front of a person she perceived to be a servant. I decided she should fuck Diego, and I was going to do what I could to make it happen.

When we got in the water, I splashed her, dunked her, kissed her, caressed her, even fingering her to an orgasm once early on, though stayed away from granting her release after, trying to keep her on edge. Our fronts were rubbing against each other as I hugged her.

"I think you should fuck Diego," I said when she'd been worked up a little.

"I couldn't," she said.

"Why not," I whispered, while kissing her ear. "He has a lovely cock. You saw how much I enjoyed it. I orgasmed seven or eight times."

"He's so big. I've never fucked a cock so large before. I'd be afraid he'd hurt me."

"Believe me, he'll fit inside you just fine. It feels wonderful to be so full."

She looked at him, standing on the shore, holding the Winchester his eyes looking for gators and not watching us.

"It did look like fun," she giggled.

"I'll help," I said, "if you need it. I could lick your pussy and get you ready before he fucks you. If it hurts you at all, he'll stop and I'll finish you off so you're not left hanging." I kissed her. "You'll love it, I'm certain."

She shivered, thinking of his nice prick filling her. "Okay, I'll do it, but you have to help."

"No problem. I know you'll enjoy it."

We got out of the water. Francesca initially trying to cover herself as she got out until I reminded her she was going to fuck him and he'd be seeing everything she owned. She still appeared nervous, but didn't try to cover anything.

"Are you done swimming, señorita?" Diego asked.

"Yes, my stallion," I said. "Francesca is wondering what it would feel like making love to a man such as yourself, Diego." Francesca blushed. "However, your manhood is larger than any she's previously experienced and she's a little afraid. What I'd like you to do is give us five or ten minutes while I prepare her to accept you. After she's orgasmed, you may join us in the tent. She is my guest, so I want you to be tender and gentle when you enter her. If she asks you to stop, please pull out and I shall finish her off and I'll fuck you again to take care of you since I don't want to leave you without another orgasm. Will this be okay with you, Diego?"

"It would be my honor, señorita. La mujer es muy bonita."

"Gracias, Diego."

I led Francesca back into the tent and got on my back on the blanket. "I want you to ride my face and after you orgasm, Diego will come in. Just lean forward over my body so he can mount you while I continue to lick you. You will never feel anything as good as being plugged by a large cock while your clit is being licked."

She comprehended what I was saying and smiled. "Are you hoping I'll lick your pussy? I can assure you I won't."

"Obviously, you don't have to do anything you don't want to, but if the urge should overcome you, I wouldn't mind," I replied, smiling back.

I put my head on the blanket and Francesca climbed astride my face aimed at my feet. Since I'd left Francesca on edge in the water and knew she was ready now, I didn't play with her. I went straight for her clit and she was soon screaming through her climax. Diego came into the tent and started removing his clothes again. Before he got them all off, Francesca orgasmed again. Seeing Diego was ready, I pulled down on Francesca's arms, getting her to lie down over me.

Francesca's slit was wet and creamy and should not present any difficulty for Diego. He got between Francesca's splayed legs. His club was poised at Francesca's gates, and I tongued her clit again, sending her on another gut wrenching orgasm as he pushed inside. His huge head parted her lips and her orgasm shot up another notch as she felt him spread her tender tunnel over his thick prick. Her moans increased another decibel.

Diego took his time, using at least half a minute before his balls rolled over my forehead. I kissed his sack briefly, before continuing to pay attention to Francesca's nubbin. Diego was every bit the gentleman I expected and fucked her nice and slow, letting her get used to the fullness, waiting until she asked for him to go faster. He fucked her for over fifteen minutes and not including the first three, she climaxed six more times as he plowed her pussy and I licked her.

More amusing and exciting to me is after about ten minutes, I felt her lips tenderly kissing my cunt, light kisses all around the surface. After a couple minutes of kissing, I felt her tongue lightly probing between my lips, seeking my nub. I heard Diego groaning as he got close and watched his prick pulsing its load into Francesca's cunt. Some of his cream ran out around his cock and I lapped it up. His cock began to shrink and he pulled out from his temporary home, a flood of cum following. I slurped up the leakage.

I thought she'd stop licking me when Diego was done, but she moaned as I licked her and delved deep for my own fluids flowing more copiously now she was actually licking me. She didn't stop until I spasmed on her tongue. When she lifted her head from my crotch, her face was messy with my juices, though not as messy as mine. I had a thick mixture of Diego and her on my face.

She turned around and kissed me, our messy lips sliding against each other. She tucked her head in my shoulder against my neck.

"Did I do okay?" Francesca whispered. "For my first time, I mean. I know it could have been better."

"Since I was expecting nothing at all, it was wonderful," I replied, stroking her head.

"You were right. I loved fucking Diego and you made the experience even better. I might not be so afraid of using Pony Boy now, though having you licking my pussy again might enhance my pleasure."

"You have plenty of mares available to lick your pussy while he fucks you," I replied.

"But I liked you doing it."

"I don't think I'll have the opportunity to accommodate you. I leave Friday morning. I don't know what else Mistress has planned for me before then. I'm sure I'll be helping Gloria getting ready to submit to Mistress if they decide to investigate a possible relationship together. Do you want to clean Diego's cock or should I do it?"

She looked at Diego's prick, now quiescent and lying limp across his thigh as he sat on the blanket.

"He looks small enough to handle at the moment," she said.

Francesca crawled the couple feet over to Diego and took his cum soaked cock into her mouth, cleaning their mess off his prick.

I rolled over and watched, telling her not to get him hard or we should relieve him again.

She nodded, then said. "I'm fairly certain I wouldn't mind fucking him again."

"It would have to be without my help. I need to give my tongue a rest."

Laughing, Francesca said. "I'm fairly certain I could manage without your help this time."

"Then get him as hard as you want. I've never found any limit as to how many times Diego can fuck."

Francesca continued fondling and sucking Diego's cock until he was hard again. She couldn't take any more than three inches into her mouth and I remembered how hard I'd had to work to get all of him down. She looked at the mast rising over eight inches from the curly hairs of his groan.

"Since I won't be helping you, I suggest you ride his cock so you have more control," I said.

She took my suggestion and Francesca squatted over his stalk and lowered herself over his prick. She sighed when she rested against his groin and began rocking back and forth on his staff. She went nice and slow for several minutes, enjoying the full feeling.

"Lean down," I said.

Francesca hesitated, not knowing what I was going to do. I wondered myself.

"Go ahead, lean down," I said.

She bent over and Diego could lick and suck her nipples. He took advantage of her position. She moaned. I ran a finger from Diego's cock up her crease over her brown rosebud and up to the top of her cheeks, my fingernail lightly scraping the tender flesh. I reversed course and trailed it back down. Francesca shivered.

"What are you going to do?" Francesca whispered. I wasn't sure.

"Something to make you feel better," I growled, before spreading her cheeks and running my tongue along the same path as my finger had taken. Francesca gasped, feeling my wet tongue slithering between her globes. I did this a couple times, knowing our play in the water had left her clean enough, but it wasn't enough for my inflamed senses.

My tongue licked her crinkled star, making her moan harder. Initially, it tightened as my tongue whisked over the surface, but soon, I felt her sphincter loosen as I continued. Stiffening my tongue, I pushed against her back door until I felt it give way and penetrated her. Francesca was bucking against my mouth and Diego's cock, giving strangled cries of pleasure.

"Beth! What are you doing?" Francesca gasped.

It was a redundant question. Francesca knew exactly what I was doing. My slick wet tongue was burrowing into her bottom. She climaxed again, shaking harder. It wasn't deep, but it was twisting and turning inside her. I don't know what possessed me to do it, but Francesca seemed to like it. I kept digging until Diego grunted and sent another helping of man juice into her. I stopped, leaning back on my arms, waiting for them to disentangle. Francesca looked at me, wide eyed.

"I can't believe you did that!" Francesca exclaimed.

"I have a hard time believing it myself," I muttered. "It just became something I needed to try. At least I knew the outside was clean as we spent all that time playing in the water."

"Was it bad?" She asked.

I supposed she wanted to know if I'd tasted any shit. I didn't think I had. I hadn't tasted anything but flesh, really; and somewhat dry flesh, given there was no cum on it.

"It wasn't bad," I admitted. "I'd maybe try it again under the right circumstances. Do you want to clean Diego's cock or should I?"

She shook her head at me and she cleaned his cock. I poured us each another glass of wine. I was still confused about what I'd done and wondered why I'd done it. Once again, I'd surprised myself. I'd never considered myself as someone who would give anyone else a deep rim job. Now I'd done it twice. Shows you what I was learning about myself.

When she was done, I handed her the wine and we both watched each other as we sipped. We didn't say anything more as we finished our wine. Diego wasn't saying anything either. He was never very talkative anyway and unsure what he would talk about. We'd both used him for our pleasure, but he'd enjoyed it too. I think our silence might be spooking him.

"Unless you'd like to go for another swim," I said, "we should probably pack our things and go."

She nodded her head and while Diego saddled the horses, she dressed and I struck the tent and packed our things up. Diego packed everything on the horses and we all mounted and headed back to the house.

"I'm sorry if I weirded everything up for you," I said on the ride back.

Francesca nodded, then she turned and smiled at me. "Look, I was just surprised is all. Doesn't mean I didn't love it. Licking my first pussy, fucking Diego not once, but twice. I had a great time, better than I expected maybe. I knew you'd probably pleasure me, and you exceeded my expectations. The last thing was unexpected, but the sex was fantastic. I'd do it again in a heartbeat if we had the time."

"Good. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I wanted to thank you for the work you put in training me for the race. Since I was racing against your father, you could have skimped."

"That wouldn't have been fair," she said. "You made a wonderful pony. I was excited watching you race. It was a great comeback."

We arrived back at the stables and Francesca shook Diego's hand and thanked him for showing her a good time. He bowed over her hand and kissed her knuckles, like some knight of old.

"De nada, señorita. The pleasure was all mine." Francesca blushed.

I hugged my stallion. "Once again you kept me safe, Diego. Thank you."

"Mi placer, señorita. I will take care of the horses. You should return to the señora."

We went to the house and I held Francesca's hand. Mistress, Luke and Gloria were seated at the dining room table.

"Have any decisions been made, Mistress?" I asked.

"Gloria will be spending the night," Mistress replied, "testing the waters, so to speak. I told her you could take her back to Gainesville tomorrow evening. You need to return anyway."

"My service to you doesn't end until Friday morning, Mistress," I said.

"That's true," she replied, "but I've nothing left to teach you. While I would enjoy one more night of your company, it would be for purely selfish reasons. You've exceeded my expectations, Beth. Given your experience level and lack of interest in submission before reading the ad and undertaking this project for your thesis, I did not believe you would do as well as you have. If I was a betting woman, I would have bet you'd quit your first time at 'The Woodshed', let alone last for two weeks. Not only did you thrive, you've caused me to reevaluate my own life as a Dominant and caused me to wish for a female submissive of my own. If you did not mean to try for the year long cruise thing, I'd snap you up in an instant. We shall all miss you."

"Thank you, Mistress, for your kind words. I shall do my utmost to serve you diligently until I leave."

"I know you will. I think you were born for this life and are only now discovering it. I would be very surprised not to find you accepting a permanent collar at some point in the future. If you should discover you'd be willing to accept a woman Dominant instead of a male one, I hope you'd consider me."

"Or me," Francesca said.

I turned to her in surprise.

"Beth worked her magic on you too, did she?" Mistress laughed. " I assume it means you had a good time this afternoon."

"She worked something on me, whether it was her wickedly skillful tongue or magic, I can't say," Francesca said, laughing. "I'd almost become a submissive myself to have another afternoon like it."

"Your father feels the same way," Mistress said. "She's something special, our Beth."

"Gloria," Francesca said, "I believe I'm leaving you in good hands. Since you're staying, I'll bid you adieu. Beth, would you please come outside, so I can say goodbye?"

"Of course."

I followed Francesca out to her car. She started to kiss me, but I turned my cheek.

"Don't you have a kiss for me?" Francesca asked. "Have I offended you by saying I'd want you as my submissive?"

"I haven't had a chance to brush my teeth or gargle since I...you know. I wasn't sure you'd want to kiss me until I had."

Francesca laughed and pulled my naked body against her, kissing me hard with lots of tongue.

"I guess that answers that question, doesn't it." She kissed me again, lingering lightly. "I've so enjoyed meeting you and I wish I could get to know you much better. Good luck, no matter what you do."

Another quick kiss and she was climbing into her car and gone. I touched my lips which still seemed to feel hers against them, picked up Gloria's bag and went in.

******

When I went inside, Mistress told me she was going to put Gloria in my room for the night. I would spend the night with Mistress. She asked me to show Gloria the room and where everything was. I carried her overnight bag into the bedroom, showed her the bathroom she would be using, then packed up my things to get them out of her way. I had some clothes I'd brought with me, but I hadn't worn much in the way of clothes except when I left the property. I did have my computer in the room and I packed that up.

"Have you liked it here?" Gloria asked.

"I can truthfully say, I've loved it here," I replied.

"And you're a heterosexual?" She asked.

"I certainly considered myself to be one. I'd never been with a woman before I came. Never even seriously kissed a girl before. Now, I'm not sure exactly what I am. I still love sex with men. But I also love sex with women. Maybe I just love sex, no matter who it is."