My Journey of Discovery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll get better with practice, just as with any other activity you do for the first time," I replied. "For now, all Mistress really expects is your subservience and effort. Just remember to take your time. The rest will come. Mistress, why don't you get comfortable."

Mistress Layton got comfortable, spreading her legs. Gloria sat there a moment, her wheels spinning. I'm sure she was thinking of what she'd liked, what I'd just done and anything else she could think of which might help. She leaned down, and began kissing and licking Mistress' inner thighs as I'd done. I kept an eye on Gloria while I played with Mistress Layton's breasts. It didn't take too long before Mistress was showing her appreciation for Gloria's efforts, a soft moan escaping. Since she was already expressing her pleasure, I paid less attention to Gloria and more to Mistress. Licking and sucking her nipples or kissing her.

In fifteen minutes, Mistress was gasping in pleasure as Gloria made her cum. Gloria didn't stop there. She kept up her attentions until Mistress orgasmed again. When Gloria came up for air, she was smiling and her face was messy. I handed her the towel to wipe her face off.

"Excuse me," Gloria said, "I'm going back to my room now."

We both watched in surprise as she strode off, going down to my old room where Lucas waited.

"I'm sorry, Mistress. She seemed to enjoy it. I thought for sure she was going to spend the night. I think you would have enjoyed her submission."

"I think so too, Pet. She did remarkably well for her first time. Much better than you did, though you didn't have anyone teaching you first."

"Do you need me to comfort you, Mistress? I can give you a couple more orgasms if you wish it."

"Not necessary. The two I had were quite nice. Just hold me for awhile."

"Of course, Mistress."

We talked for a few minutes, me spooning Mistress from behind. I was idly stroking her hips and I was about to drop off to sleep when Gloria came back to the room, climbing into the bed.

"What's going on?" I said, suddenly startled awake.

"I just had to see if I still liked hamburger. I do, so everything is fine. What else can girls do together?"

I burst out laughing. "You're just adding pizza to your diet then."

"Hell yes. Everyone needs a well balanced menu."

Mistress looked confused. I didn't blame her. She hadn't heard our earlier conversation.

"You do know what a sixty-nine is, don't you?" I asked.

"If it's the same as you do with a guy, yes," she said.

"The same except for the lack of cocks. Get in one with Mistress, you on top, and I'll show you some of what you might expect while you stay here."

They scrambled into position and were soon moaning together. I thought briefly I'd get the strap-on Mistress kept for pegging her slaves, but figured it would be better if Gloria got the real thing, since I wasn't going to be here beyond tomorrow. Luke wouldn't mind fucking her again. I found him in his room and told him to come with me. We went back to the bedroom where Gloria and Mistress were still in a sixty-nine, both sounding as if they were cumming. I told Luke to get on the bed and fuck Gloria in the cunt while they played.

"Do you need any help getting hard again?" I asked.

"Depends how quickly they want me to join," Luke replied.

Quickly and without delay. I knelt down and sucked him until he had an erection. It was getting late, so we might as well get on with it. As soon as Luke had a nice erection, I had Gloria spread her legs more so he could get behind her and push into her pussy. Gloria really liked that, cumming quickly and often as Lucas fucked her. He lasted awhile, but eventually grunted and flooded Gloria's cunt with his cream. When he pulled out, Mistress cleaned her and I cleaned Lucas before I sent him back to his bed. Their activity eventually wound down, and they pulled apart, head to feet, both of them breathing heavily.

"I can easily see myself staying here," Gloria said. "That was a lot of fun."

"Remember, Gloria, your Mistress pleasuring you is not the norm," I said. "It is your responsibility to be pleasing to your Mistress; not the other way around. Mistress is showing you it could be an appealing arrangement, but you should expect to be between her legs far more than she is between yours. Her male slaves are here to serve her, not you. You may benefit from them but don't expect them to be at your beck and call. Kiss her pussy and thank your Mistress for giving you pleasure."

Gloria kissed her Mistress, a gentle kiss upon her wet sex. "Thank you, Mistress."

"You're welcome, Gloria. You were right. That was a lot of fun. Thank you, Beth, for thinking to bring Lucas into it."

"I thought it prudent for Gloria to experience some of the best you had to offer, Mistress."

"An excellent thought. Join us in bed."

I climbed onto the bed with the towel which I used to wipe her face, then Gloria's. Slaves always follow their Dominant. Gloria switched ends and we sandwiched Mistress between us. Mistress kissed me and I admit I cried a couple silent tears thinking this was the last night I'd be spending with her. I wondered if I'd feel the same way for my Master if I were chosen for the cruise.

******

When we woke, both of us pleasured Mistress, then were allowed to pleasure each other. After a light breakfast, Gloria and I went for a run. We stopped off at the stable before leaving and I introduced her to Diego.

"This is the man you told me about?"

"Yes. Diego is muy hombre, my wonderful stallion."

"He's so small," she whispered in my ear.

"Not where it counts," I assured her. "Diego, I will be leaving señora today and may not see you anymore. This lovely young woman may take my place. She may need your assistance as I have on occasion. Please be as kind to her as you have to me."

"Of course, señorita."

"I hope you might be free after my run for a few minutes of pleasure?"

"For you, any time you wish, señorita."

I kissed him and we started our run. As we trotted along, I inquired as to why she thought she might be a submissive.

"Well, I enjoyed my experience with Master Frank up until he whipped me during the race. I didn't mind Francesca's swats during the training. I was aroused by the whole experience. I kind of liked the idea of someone taking care of me, being in charge, reducing the number of decisions I'd be required to make. You know how you go on a long run and at some point, you zone out, almost running on instinct, not thinking of anything but putting one foot in front of the other?"

"Yes, of course."

"It was like that, in a sense. Putting one foot in front of the other, no thought, no effort, doing what I was told. Everything regimented. Is it like that for you?"

"No, I don't believe so. Of course, Mistress was trying to educate me on all aspects of submission I might expect if chosen, so there was a lot of planning involved. Plus, for my research, I've been evaluating my experiences and documenting them. But I've never felt I was drifting along, without thought or understanding. Of course, no two Dominants may ever be alike, but I felt I was always thinking of Mistress; her pleasure, what she would enjoy, how I could be of service to her. I never felt I was doing only what she wanted. I tried to introduce surprise and delight to her.

"The day of the race, she offered me anything I wanted when I won. I let her think all I wanted to do was fuck Ranger and ignore her. She was disappointed I didn't want to share my triumph with her. Mistress was so surprised and delighted when we both went into her room after I soaked in the Jacuzzi and made love most of the night. It gave me great joy to astonish and gladden her so. I think my burden as a submissive is to see to her needs, rather than her to mine. It's a gift I give to her, like giving presents at Christmas, and my emotional reward is greater from the gifts I give than those I receive."

Gloria was listening with rapt attention.

"Lucas studied at a seminary, at one point, thinking of becoming a priest. While he never became one, he is still filled with the ideal of service to others. It may be why he is so good as a slave. Everything he does is designed to be in service to his Mistress. I think a little of his devotion to others has rubbed off on me. I don't see my submission as a chance to escape responsibility, but a way to accept the cares and needs of another over myself."

"Which is why you told me last night it's my duty to please Mistress, not the other way around."

"Yes. You will be rewarded for your devotion and attention to her, so it's not totally selfless, but if your love and attention comes from a place of selflessness, your rewards will be all the greater. It's like an orgasm. If you stroke one off as fast as you can, it feels good, but if you take your time, the orgasm which results is many times better, like when I did you last night. I feel the orgasms I've gotten from delaying my own pleasure for Mistress, make the ones I do get, much more powerful and remarkable."

"Thank you. I think I have a lot to learn about being a submissive."

"Pay attention to Lucas and Ranger. They're both very good submissives. For Ranger, it is a little about abdication of responsibility. He tires of having to make life and death decisions all the time. When he's home, he can forget deciding anything but one thing; be as pleasing as he can be to one person. That becomes his only goal and decision, and everything else flows from that. Mistress takes care of the rest. In another way, it's like practice. You pay attention to the practice and the race takes care of itself."

We were getting weary enough we couldn't talk as much, so we just tramped up and down the hills, doing seven miles before we got back to the stable. I used a hose to wash the worst of the sweat off me before bending over a couple hay bales and letting Diego take me from behind. Several of the workers and Gloria watched me fucking, almost all modesty now gone from my personality. He pounded me to four marvelous orgasms, before I felt him throbbing deep in my cunt, jetting his creamy load inside me.

"I see what you mean about Diego," Gloria said as we walked up to the house. "He almost seems like a man attached to a cock rather than a cock attached to a man."

"I know. I'm going to miss my sex with him a great deal. He is always a gentleman, and so kind and respectful. He's never made me feel like the slut I've become as a submissive."

Mistress took Gloria to her bathroom for a soak in the Jacuzzi. I imagined Gloria sitting in front of her, the kisses, the touches, the stroking, and sighed. It was no longer me. It was another who would enjoy her attentions. I took a shower alone. At lunch, I tried to soak as much of the atmosphere into me as possible; to remember every detail. Cook had made a delightful meal, steaks, baked potatoes, a lovely salad. My final meal as Mistress Layton's submissive.

After dinner, Mistress had me kneel and removed my collar, then pulled me up into a full body embrace where I cried like a school girl. She made me get dressed afterward, no longer a slave. It felt odd wearing clothes around everyone while still on the farm.

Gloria read the Slave agreement Mistress had prepared, then discussed the various provisions in detail. It was much more formal than my haphazard agreement, controlled mostly by my safe word.

"Do you still wish to become my submissive, Gloria?" Mistress asked.

"I do, Mistress Layton."

"Once I put my collar on you, you're obligated to remain my slave a minimum of thirty days unless I violate any part of this agreement."

"I understand, Mistress, and I accept."

"Please sign the agreement and kneel."

Gloria scribbled her signature down at the bottom, as did Mistress. Gloria got on her knees and Mistress put the collar I'd been wearing around Gloria's neck. Even seeing it on her neck, I still felt it around mine, an invisible collar which still had weight and substance.

"You can remove your collar at school, but it must always be around your neck elsewhere, even if you're out with friends. Lucas will pick you up after your track meet on Saturday. You may bring some of your sluttiest clothes with you when you return, but we shall go out and pick out some clothes appropriate for a slave. Beth will take you home now."

"Yes, Mistress."

Lucas helped me load my car with my things, which included those things Mistress purchased for me. Gloria put her overnight bag in the trunk.

I hugged Lucas and cook goodbye and thanked them for all the delicious food and delicious times I'd had. I hugged Mistress goodbye last.

"Goodbye, Mistress," I said, tears in my eyes.

"Mistress no more, Beth. Call me Theresa."

"I'm not sure you'll ever be anything other than Mistress to me. You were my first Dominant, after all."

"But not the last, I suspect. Whether it's the mysterious gentleman in the ad, or some other, I think you will kneel to someone else, Beth. Don't be a stranger. I expect to get weekly e-mails from you if you're chosen, to ensure you're safe. Come back to visit us on occasion. I shall miss you a great deal."

"Thank you. I will, M...."

She touched a finger to my lips, halting what I'd been about to say. "Theresa, Beth. Only Theresa."

"I will, Theresa. I promise."

"Good. I'll hold you to it. I'll send Ranger to find you if you don't keep your word."

"Goodbye, Theresa. You were a wonderful teacher."

"You're welcome, Beth. Live a good life."

We hugged and kissed once more and I got in my car and I drove off; Theresa's new slave beside me. I wondered how she'd turn out.

When we got to campus, I removed Gloria's collar and handed it to her. We kissed and she took her bag out of the trunk and I drove to my off campus apartment, for the first time in almost two weeks. I watered my plants immediately as they'd been neglected in my absence, then got into bed, curled up and thought about my time as a slave, going to sleep that way.

******