My Journey of Discovery Ch. 10

Story Info
Beth entertains Francesca, helps train new slave, Gloria.
13.6k words
4.84
8.2k
10

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

In this chapter, Beth helps entertain Frank's daughter, Francesca, while her Mistress and a possible replacement for Beth discuss submission. Francesca also ends up fucking Diego. That night, Beth teaches Gloria what she should know to pleasure a woman. This chapter contains oral sex, lesbian sex, multiple party sex, rimming and good old fashioned fucking. No need to worry about COVID-19 or STD's in this fantasy world. My thanks to JohnGalt for helping to edit this. Any mistakes remain my own.

My Journey of Discovery, Ch 10 - Francesca and Gloria

"Get up, lazy girl. You think you can sleep all morning?" Mistress said, shaking me. "You think this cunt is going to lick itself?"

I opened my eyes, looking at the clock beside the bed and saw it was close to nine.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I mumbled, still half asleep. "I must have been exhausted."

I quickly got between her legs and began lapping her folds, tasting her moist tanginess. She purred as I went to work. Her hand began stroking my cheek, my hair.

"It's amazing how quickly you've learned to do this so well, pet." She sighed. "I'm going to miss you a great deal when you're gone."

She climaxed and I licked the freshening nectar flowing from her font. I kept going and she stopped me after her second orgasm.

"I don't want to wear out your tongue," Mistress said. "Francesca is coming this morning and bringing Gloria with her. I'm sure Francesca will want to experience your tongue and perhaps Gloria will as well since you're so good at it."

"Gloria is the woman who I raced with, Mistress?"

"Yes. Since I've grown so fond of you, I'm considering adding a woman submissive. Since Gloria is currently without a Dominant, I've invited her to spend a day with us to decide if she and I agree she'd be a suitable replacement. Francesca is bringing her out in approximately two hours. While Gloria and I discuss our needs and wants from a relationship, you can entertain Francesca as you did Frank, a nice picnic up by the pond."

"Shall I bring Diego with, Mistress?"

"That will be up to Francesca. It might depend if she wants to go swimming as you cannot go without someone keeping watch."

I had a light breakfast since it was so late and I'd be eating a picnic lunch with Francesca. Cook was making fried chicken, potato salad, sliced vegetables and cookies to take with us. Mistress had picked out two bottles of wine.

At 11:30, Francesca arrived with Gloria. Mistress, Luke and I were there to greet them when they arrived. The two slaves were naked, Mistress was not. Gloria was looking around, wondering if this might be her new home. Francesca introduced us.

"Mistress Layton, Beth, and I'm sorry, I don't know the man's name," Francesca faltered.

"Lucas," I said, "though I call him Cool Hand Luke."

"And Luke," Francesca continued, smiling, "this is Gloria Sanders. Gloria, this is Mistress Layton and her temporary slave, Beth, and permanent slave, Luke."

"Hello," Mistress said, "welcome to my home. Do you have anything with you; luggage or whatever? Lucas can take it to your room."

"Just an overnight bag," Gloria said, "in the back seat."

Lucas got her bag and brought it into the house. Gloria was watching his ass as he walked away. It was a nice ass. Not as tight and firm as Ranger's, but a nice ass nevertheless.

I went up to Gloria and gave her a big hug. "I'm a great fan of yours. I love watching you run."

"So this is the pony who beat me. How come you're not on the track or cross country teams?"

"I don't really run track. I've done a few Ironman competitions. You know; run, swim, bike. I'm probably not good enough at any one of them to specialize in them, but do well enough at all three at once to be competitive."

"I'd like to talk to you about our race later."

"Of course."

Mistress said, "Gloria, I'd like to invite you in for lunch and then begin discussing what both you and I would hope for in a D/s relationship."

"I'll be honest, Mistress Layton. I'm not sure I want a Mistress. I agreed to meet with you as a favor to Francesca, but I'm more interested in a male Dominant. I like heterosexual fucking."

"I understand completely. Until taking Beth on as a temporary sub for training purposes, I never considered a female sub. I was interested in male subs and fucking. Since Beth, I've come to the realization there are benefits to female companionship. I do have two male subs who can see to your heterosexual needs, plus there are other males on the farm who you might enjoy fucking. I'm not looking to take up all your time. I understand you're still taking classes at Florida and running. I'm perfectly willing to take your needs and desires into consideration. I'll admit I am interested in a sexual relationship with you, but it would not be an exclusive one. Let's just sit down and talk about what we both want."

"Where's the other male sub?" Gloria asked.

"He's a fire fighter and works an alternating schedule of three days on and four days off, followed by four days on and three off. He won't be back until Saturday morning. He was the driver of Beth's sulky. His name is Jeremy, though we've all taken to calling him Ranger due to Beth only knowing he was a former Army Ranger before she learned his name. We can discuss, and if at the end of our discussion, you don't want to consider it further, you can go back with Francesca. If you'd wish to consider it a bit more, you can spend the night and we can explore what a possible relationship might look like."

Gloria nodded. "I can at least hear what you have to say."

"Beth, why don't you and Francesca take a horse ride up to the pond while Gloria and I discuss things? I'd like you to give her any consideration she wishes as my guest."

"Yes, Mistress." I took Francesca's hand and led her to the stables. "I see you wore riding clothes. Good. I'll be honest, Francesca, riding nude can chafe the thighs a little. Can you tell me why you're not a Mistress?"

"I merely train Daddy's ponies for the track. I enjoy that, but not much else about Dominance and submission."

I continued on, thinking. "Last night?" I asked, as we got to the stables.

"Oh, I like sex, and some of Daddy's scenes involve some nice sex, and that's most of what interested me last night."

I asked Diego to get two horses ready to ride and he hastened to comply. So often these little adventures resulted in sex for him and sex for me.

"Francesca, the place we're going for the picnic has a very large pond where we can go swimming if we get hot. However, if we go swimming, Diego needs to go with us to keep an eye out for gators. They occasionally get into the pond."

"I didn't bring a swimsuit," Francesca said, nervously glancing at Diego.

"You don't need to worry about Diego. He's always the perfect gentleman. He won't bother us unless we want to be bothered."

"You're a slut aren't you," Francesca laughed.

"I would never have thought so before this submission thing, but I admit to thinking about sex all the time now. It doesn't even necessarily make any difference who the sex is with."

"Do you intend to have sex with me?"

"Only if you wish to have sex with a needy slave girl. I'm to ensure you have a good time while you're here."

"Would you have sex with Diego in front of me?"

"I had sex with Pony Boy in front of you and over two dozen others. What do you think?"

"Invite Diego to go. Maybe I'll go swimming, maybe I won't," Francesca said, smiling.

"Diego," I called out, "please saddle another horse for yourself and bring the Winchester. I'll be going swimming this afternoon. Bring the net shelter as well."

"Si, señorita."

"I'm going to get the food from the cook," I said, kissing her, surprising her. "Wait here."

I took some saddlebags to the kitchen and helped the cook load the bags with the food and wine. I brought an extra glass for Diego in case he wanted a glass. He usually drank water. He carried several bottles of water in his saddle bags. When I returned to the stables, Francesca was mounted on her horse and Diego was holding the reins of two others.

Putting my saddlebag over my mount, I climbed on board. Diego already had the Winchester in the scabbard and as soon as I was mounted, he was on his, more comfortable on a horse than the ground.

"Francesca, why don't you set a pace which is comfortable for you and Diego and I will go along at your pace."

"I don't know where I'm going."

"I'll show you where, just head that direction and I'll hang at your speed." I pointed to the road leading to the back pastures.

She started out in the pointed direction at a comfortable walk and I rode alongside her. Perhaps she was cognizant of my saying I would chafe from riding without clothes and took it into consideration when she picked her pace. Walking was certainly more comfortable than a trot.

As we walked, I started to ask her questions.

"How long have you known your father was a Dominant?"

"About twelve years."

"And you're what, twenty-five or twenty-six?"

"Thanks, but you've undershot the mark. I'm twenty-seven."

"So around fifteen years of age. How did you find out?"

"Well, Mom and Dad were divorced about three years after I was born, primarily because of his lifestyle choices, though I didn't know it at the time. Mom was a bit of a submissive, but never to a large extent. She'd let Daddy tie her to the bed sometimes, or spank her, but Dad was becoming obsessed with the pony farm idea and Mom didn't want me raised around that, so she divorced and we moved up to South Carolina, fairly close to a couple of her family members.

"I was kind of rebellious, started smoking weed, tried some other shit, including coke, and began to fight with Mom all the time. I ran away and came down here. I went into the stables and ran into a half dozen of his 'mares' and a 'stallion', all in their natural attire, shall we say. A horse tail and the boots. I was shocked, to say the least, and went into the house to wait for Daddy. He came home from work and explained what I'd seen. I was both terrified and fascinated. He told me the stables were off limits to me until I was eighteen, at which point I could learn more about it if I wanted.

"He called Mom and told her where I was and he'd look after me. He told me to get my ass off the drugs, including weed and if I didn't, he'd pull my pants down and spank me bare bottomed before a very large number of people who would recognize me for the brat I was. That scared me enough, I quit using. I wasn't too deep into it yet, not hooked on anything.

"When I turned eighteen, he got me started with training his ponies on weekends I was home from school. Gradually, I was introduced to some of his like minded friends. The lifestyle doesn't really appeal to me, but I didn't mind the kink, so I was accepted. And here I am, going for a horseback ride with a naked slave girl."

"I went with your father to the same place you and I are going," I said, "last Sunday."

"I know. He told me."

"Does he often talk to you about his sex life?" I asked.

"Not really, though of course it's hard to not know some of it when there are a bunch of naked ponies running around. After losing the race, Daddy was dreading coming over here. He expected a bunch of very distasteful things to occur while he was here. When he got back home, he was in a very cheery mood and I asked him what happened, since he was expecting dire consequences. He told me about what you said and did and how Miss Layton and you spent an afternoon fucking and talking and kind of worked out a way to make peace."

"Yes, it was a very unhealthy competition and I was worried it was only going to get worse," I said, "to no one's benefit. I suggested it as a way to reach some kind of agreement which wouldn't be so destructive. I'm happy to say it seems to have worked out. Your Dad and Mistress seem to be enjoying each others company."

"I saw," Francesca giggled.

We'd reached the pond and Diego staked the horses on long leads back away from the pond. He set up the net tent so we wouldn't have to contend with bugs. The temperature was pleasant. I put down several blankets inside the tent while Diego looked for any signs of gators having invaded our pond again.

"Is it true you're working for a Doctorate in Psychology?" Francesca asked, sitting down on one of the blankets with a bottle of water.

"True, about the only thing I have left is my thesis and defending it and you can call me Doctor Wilson."

"And you're doing this submission thing to do your thesis on it?"

"Yes. That's the reason I started it." I started unpacking the food, offering some to my guest. "Let me ask you another question. Are you into girls or guys?"

"Guys. I've had a few boyfriends. No one I wanted to bring home to meet Dad in case they got the wrong idea about me."

"And riding my face last night?" I asked.

"As Daddy's daughter, I've had both mares and stallions available for my pleasure. I've taken advantage of my position to enjoy both, though I've never done anything other than accept their pleasures."

It looked like I wasn't getting any sex unless I fucked Diego. Too bad as Francesca was a lovely young woman; blonde hair, fair features, an attractive figure with what I'd guess were C cup breasts. Since I was now having sex with women, I was paying more attention to girls than I used to.

"Is Pony Boy the same stallion you first ran into on your father's farm?" I asked. "And what is his real name?"

"No, that one left before I reached eighteen. This is the third one since the one I saw. Daddy's stallions have to be on the younger side to service all the mares. We got Pony Boy about a year ago. I couldn't tell you what his real name is. I was introduced to him as Pony Boy and it's the only way I've known him."

"Have you fucked him?" I asked.

Francesca blushed. "No. His cock scares me a little, it's so big. He's licked me a couple times. I can't believe you took him so easily last night. I think it would have taken me fifteen minutes to squeeze into me if I was even large enough to take him."

"If it's any comfort to you, I don't think my cunt is all that huge. I'd been kept unsatisfied and on the edge of orgasm for over a day. The last three hours at your house, I had this damn device in me which keeps vibrating constantly, shutting off every time I get close to orgasm. I was craving cock by the time he fucked me.

"I'll tell you a secret. Diego has a wonderfully large cock, though not as large as Pony Boy. When he helps me out, I have to thank him by offering my body to him. Since he came with us today, I should have sex with him. You can see his equipment when I do. If you find him to your liking, you can enjoy him too."

"I'm not sure I should be having sex with the hired hands. I don't want to get a reputation as a slut."

"You mean like me?" I laughed.

"No, I don't mean it like that. You're a slave. It's expected for you and I can trust slaves to keep their mouths shut. I'm not sure I could expect the same from a regular worker."

"Well, I told you Diego is a gentleman. If he hadn't fucked me in front of other workers, I doubt anyone would know what a slut I was. He's one of the kindest, most gentle men I've ever met."

"Diego," I called out. "Any sign of alligators?"

"No, señorita. It appears safe for swimming."

"Why don't you join us for lunch, Diego? I won't be going swimming until after lunch."

"Si, señorita. Gracias."

Diego joined us in the shelter and I passed him his share of the food. "Will you like some wine, Diego, or will you stick with water today?"

"Since I have two mujeres to guard today, I would prefer the water." He held up his bottle.

"I have two bottles of wine, Francesca. Would you like some?"

"Thank you, Beth. Don't mind if I do."

We talked more, eating our lunch, Diego sitting quietly, listening. I asked more questions about her Father and what had caused the rift between Mistress and Frank.

"I think it began shortly after Miss Layton's husband died. I think Daddy hoped to marry her since she no longer had a husband, but the fact they were both Dominant's made it difficult. Daddy hoped to get her submission to him. He figured he'd have a chance if he ever got her to submit, even for a brief period of time, so he started asking for a side bet of her submission for a week. She never accepted the side bet before Jeremy joined her as a submissive. She figured she had a good chance of winning afterward, though she was still cautious. The bet was for one day of submission. Of course, Jeremy won and it was Daddy having to submit to whatever Miss Layton wanted.

"She took advantage of his submission to humiliate him and make him suck her slave's cocks and get ass fucked. I think this made him more determined to make her submit to him and he kept putting up different ponies up against Jeremy but Jeremy kept winning. Every time he lost, Miss Layton humiliated him more. It became an obsession for him to find some way to beat her. When he heard she'd acquired a female slave, he figured he'd have a chance if he found a female to race against you instead of Jeremy. Of course, you know the rest."

We'd finished eating and I poured each of us another glass of wine.

"Would you like me to pleasure you now, Francesca?" I asked.

She glanced at Diego and said, "If you have to thank Diego, I think I'd prefer you thank him right now. I'd like to watch you fuck him."

"You pervert," I said, smiling.

"You did say he was built a little like Pony Boy and it was a wonderful show you put on last night."

"Diego, would you mind fucking me in front of this other young woman?"

"No, señorita. It means nothing to me if she watches."

"Why don't you remove your clothes and we'll give her a good show."

Diego wasted no time removing his clothing. By the time he was naked, his cock was standing at half mast.

"You weren't kidding," Francesca said, "especially considering his small, wiry build. Diego's cock looks as remarkable as Pony Boy's does considering their relative heights."

His cock was already in my mouth, so I couldn't reply, but no reply was necessary. It was self-evident. I sucked Diego's dick until it was the full sized man root I was accustomed to. When I had his full attention, I lay back on the blanket and pulled him over me. He found my wet cunt, already flowering in anticipation and easily entered me, sliding utterly into my depths. I spasmed around him, shuddering in joy to feel myself so filled.

I hadn't fucked Diego in several days and he eagerly and energetically took advantage of his opportunity. His prick a piston, rocking back and forth in my sheath, coating him with my fluids. Francesca watched our mating in awe, being much closer to it than last night. Diego climaxed after ten minutes of vigorous thrusting, swamping my cunt with cum, but my stallion was not done yet. He fucked me right through his orgasm and kept going, not even losing much hardness in the process.

Mewling in pleasure, cumming often, I responded to every stab of his splendid shaft, arching against him to feel every inch of him inside me. Diego finally orgasmed again and this time, he pulled out of me when he was done.

Francesca was panting when we finished, having rubbed and squeezed her breasts while we'd fucked.

"Now, Beth, lick me now," she whimpered. "I need you now."

I smiled and began unbuckling her riding breeches, tugging them down. Her pale blue panties had a dark wet spot where her arousal had leaked from her. I started to pull her panties over her hips, but she grabbed the tops before I could get them down.

"A little privacy, please," she said, glancing at Diego again.

Diego caught her glance and understood her need for privacy.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers