My Journey of Discovery Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How many sexual partners did you have before your submission?" Gloria asked.

"Slightly more than a handful," I said. "I might have had more sexual partners last night as I had in my life before two weeks ago."

"Francesca told me you had quite the night last night, fucked Pony Boy. He's the reason I joined Master Frank in the first place."

"He was something," I replied, "but he wasn't the best I've had, just the biggest. Plus, my experiences, may not be yours. Mistress has tried to expose me to as much of the Dominant/submissive lifestyle as she could in the shortest possible time. It's likely you would only have three regular sexual partners, although I'd recommend four. Diego, in the stables, has a magnificent cock I love to fuck. He's not a submissive, but Mistress says I should reward him when he provides a service to me. He's a wonderful lover."

"Comparable to Pony Boy?"

"Not quite as long as Pony Boy, but perhaps slightly fatter. He's the one I consider the best I've ever fucked."

"What's it like having sex with a woman?"

"I imagine you'll find out tonight if this is a test run. Given I'd never done it before and didn't have a clue what it was like, I didn't know what to expect, but there's something softer and more gentle about sex with women. I liked it more than I thought I would. Unless I end up in a monogamous marriage at some point, I don't think I'd be willing to give up having sex with women. As the adage goes, it doubles your chance of a date on a Saturday night."

Gloria laughed, weakly. "I admit, I'm scared."

"What are you scared about? Not knowing what to do? Nobody knows what to do the first time they do anything. I certainly didn't know."

"What if I like it?"

"Then you like it. It's like eating pizza for the first time. You either liked it or you didn't. If you liked it, you kept eating it. If you didn't, you never ate it again. Either way, you knew if you liked pizza. It didn't stop you from eating hamburgers; you just added pizza to your diet. Pussy will be the same as pizza and you'll treat it like you did pizza. You'll either continue eating it, or stop. It won't kill you either way, nor kill your appetite for hamburger."

Gloria laughed. "Actually, that makes me feel better."

"Do you want me to help you undress?"

"Is it going to start already?"

"Only the nudity. I can't have sex with you without Mistress' permission."

Gloria nodded and I began unbuttoning her blouse. I drew it off her shoulders. Like me, she appeared to have between a B and C cup. Most girls who ran or exercised as much as we did, didn't carry a lot of boob. Her bra had a back fastener, so I went behind her and undid the clasp. She held the cups up against her chest until I returned to her front and took her bra from her hands. She had long nipples like mine and they were spiky at the moment. I set the bra on a chair, knelt and undid the button on her jeans. Down came the zipper and I drew her jeans down her legs exposing matching panties. Gloria had the strong muscular thighs of a sprinter, which is what she was. I loved them and told her so.

"You don't think they're too thick?" She asked, trembling a little.

"No, though I might be afraid you'll snap my neck if you orgasm while I'm between them," I laughed.

That made her giggle a little. I drew down her panties and helped her step out of them. Oh good, she shaved.

"Have you always shaved your pussy, or did you start when you became a submissive?" I asked.

"I kept it closely trimmed, but Master Frank wanted it shaved. I shaved it again before coming today."

"Turn around," I said.

Gloria turned and I ran my fingers over the welts Frank had left on her back and bottom when we were racing. One still had a small scab. She shivered again.

"I'm so sorry he struck you," I said. "I feel responsible."

"How are you responsible?"

"He only hit you because I was catching up."

"I was so confident I was going to win. I should have run a better race. I knew the distance. I shouldn't have jumped into such a big lead and wasted so much energy. I don't hold you responsible. You only did what you were supposed to do; win the race. I did blame Master Frank though. He was profusely apologetic and gave me a large sum of money and promised to pay for plastic surgery if I need it, but I think it will heal okay. There's just two or three that still show."

I stood up, turned her around, and placed a gentle kiss on her lips.

"Still, it never should have happened. I'm sorry it did." I took her hand. "Come with me. It should be almost time for supper."

Leading her to the kitchen, I introduced her to the cook. I told her to take a seat and I would let Mistress know she was installed in her room. I went back to her room and got my suitcases and gear and placed them in Mistress's room.

Mistress was downstairs in her dungeon with Luke. She was giving him instructions. I waited until she was done.

"Gloria has been installed in my old room, Mistress. She's currently naked, waiting in the kitchen. My things are in your room."

"Is she as beautiful as I remembered, Pet?"

"I find her very attractive, Mistress. Will you be using me to show her what to do?"

"Of course."

"I'm looking forward to it, Mistress. I have one other item to tell you. While with Francesca this afternoon, I rimmed her asshole, including shoving my tongue into it while she was fucking Diego. I don't know why I did it, Mistress. It just came over me."

"That seemed like it was on your hard limits list, Pet."

"I thought so, Mistress, which is why I surprised even myself."

"How did you feel about it?"

"At the time, I was just aroused to do it. I felt odd about it afterward, Mistress. We didn't really talk about it until just before Francesca left. She tried kissing me as she left and it felt uncomfortable kissing her since I hadn't brushed my teeth or gargled after I did it. It didn't seem to bother her."

"Is it something you think you'd do again?"

"Under the right circumstances, I might, Mistress. I was certainly wound up and feeling an incredible amount of lust. We'd just been swimming and I knew she was clean on the outside, which didn't hurt. I knew I couldn't get my tongue that deep. I guess I just took a chance."

"Do you think it might become a soft limit for you?"

"Perhaps, Mistress. I might not want to be ordered to do it, but might willingly do it on my own if the circumstances were right."

She smiled at me. "You continue to surprise me, Beth."

"Yes, Mistress. I'm surprising myself as well."

"You should take some time to write in your journal tomorrow and consider how you felt at the time and how you feel about it after."

"Will I have time, Mistress?"

"I'm sure. I don't want to take all of Gloria's time while she's here. Since you both run, why don't you go for a run tomorrow. When you return, I'll give you some time to write while I spend more time with Gloria. If she takes me up on my offer, we'll have to determine what she wants on her slave agreement."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Let's go eat, shall we. Lucas, remember my instructions."

"Yes, Mistress."

We went upstairs and joined Gloria in the kitchen. At first she seemed uncomfortable being nude in front of all of us, but as both Lucas and I were naked as well, and indifferent to our nudity, she gradually became more relaxed in her skin. Since I was still doing research for my thesis, as we ate, I eventually asked Gloria when she knew she was a submissive.

"Well, to be honest, I'm still unsure I am," Gloria responded.

"How is that?" I asked. "Haven't you done it for awhile?"

"No. I'd done it for a couple days when I raced you, and I left right after."

"Explain," Mistress said.

"On Friday before the race, Frank, Pony Boy, and some mare I never learned the name of came to the U and were watching us running track. At the end of practice, Frank approached a couple of the women runners and talked briefly with them. Most of them listened for less than a minute, and walked off. Then he talked to me and I was interested in hearing a little more about his proposal, so he took me out to lunch.

"He told me he wanted me to run a race with another female, pulling a sulky with him on it. He said a condition of racing was I had to be naked and wear some horse related gear. He introduced me to Pony Boy and the mare and said they were submissives to him and on his 'pony farm', all of the ponies went naked and acted essentially like they were real live animals. The whole thing sounded pretty crazy and I was intrigued enough to come out to the farm where Pony Boy and the mare both stripped down and had horse tails inserted in their asses.

"Frank said if I agreed to join him as a submissive, I'd get to fuck Pony Boy or any of the mares, depending upon my sexual orientation. He'd make sure I could continue on at school, continue track training, have a place to stay and food, picking up all my expenses. I could leave at any time and he'd pay me $1000 a week for a long as I agreed to stay submissive to him. I'd have to agree to sex with him as his submissive, but other than that, my sexual partners were up to me.

"Since I was looking at Pony Boys naked cock, I thought I'd like to give it a shot just for the opportunity to fuck him. I said I was willing to give him until the race at least, to see what it was all about. On Friday evening, I was stripped and collared, fitted with the running boots and a tail. Frank fucked me first as part of his ownership, then Pony Boy was given to me for the night to fuck in my stall. On Saturday morning, Francesca began working with me for the race, and I spent most of the day learning how to carry myself and get used to running in the boots and pulling a sulky with Master Frank driving. Pony Boy gave me a wonderful massage that night, fucked me again for a couple hours and then I was told to rest. On Sunday, I warmed up, you showed up and I raced. I left right after the race because Frank whipped me so hard."

"Since you don't even know if you're submissive, why did you accept my offer to consider submitting to me?" Mistress asked.

"There was a lot I liked about my two days as a pony. I was having great sex and I didn't mind the other stuff that much. I didn't even mind the horse tail, though I'd prefer not wearing one. When I got your offer, I decided to check into it, because of what I'd liked about being a pony. The only thing I wasn't sure about was being with a Mistress instead of a Master, but Francesca told me I'd get to fuck men too, so it might not be so bad."

"Christ, I can't believe it. She has even less experience as a submissive than you, Beth."

"I'm not sure it's necessarily a bad thing, Mistress," I said. "Gloria won't have any bad habits and you can train her as you want her to be trained. Obviously she liked enough things about submission to consider it again, even having to submit to a woman. I know you have the patience and understanding to work with someone new. She's not seeking an overview of all things BDSM like I was. You only need to concentrate on those areas as it's applicable to you."

"I have to admit it's been fun training you, Beth," Mistress said. "Watching you open up and grow into your submission has been very rewarding. You do realize you're subject to punishment, Gloria?"

"Yes, I thought you explained it quite well, though, you said you wouldn't scar me or leave anything on me which would show more than a few hours later. I don't want to explain to the other runners what the marks on my back or butt are from. It was hard enough explaining the ones I have now."

"How did you explain them?" I asked.

"That I was running on a dimly lit road in the country, tripped and went into a fence, one of them barbed wire. Of course, they thought the wounds should have been on the front of me, but I told them I twisted as I fell to protect my face and boobs."

We finished up and Lucas made himself scarce while cook took care of the kitchen clean up. Mistress took Gloria's hand and led her to the bedroom. I followed after them.

Mistress told me to undress her while Gloria sat on the bed and watched. Despite her age, Mistress Layton had a splendid body with a nice figure. I was happy she was as attractive as she was, since she could have been much less lovely when she took control of me. I soon had her naked. She asked Gloria to kneel on the floor beside me while she was instructed.

Mistress explained what we were going to be doing. "Beth is going to show you what to do while demonstrating on you. After which, I want you to do the same to me. When we've finished, depending on how you feel about it, you may either spend the night with us or go back to your room. Lucas will be in your room and you may use him if you wish, or send him away if you don't want more sex.

"If you don't stay the night with Beth and I, I'll assume you don't wish to remain here as my submissive and your obligation to me is ended. Beth will ensure you get back to Gainesville tomorrow. If you do spend the night with me, I'll assume you're staying unless you tell me otherwise. You may go running with Beth tomorrow and speak to her about any questions you might still have regarding submission to me. I will spend the time you're gone to put together your slave agreement, and I'll collar you after you've signed it.

"You may decline to be my slave any time up until I put my collar on you. If you do accept my collar, I'll expect you to give me thirty days to become accustomed to your submission. If I violate our agreement, you may leave immediately, as you did with Frank, but if I don't, I expect a full month of submission before you back out. Are these terms acceptable to you?"

"Yes," Gloria replied.

"For tonight, you will address me as Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress."

"Get comfortable and Beth will show you what your responsibilities towards me will be tonight."

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress had pulled back the bedspread, leaving only white sheets. Gloria's dark body looked spectacular against the white sheets. She looked nervous, probably as nervous as I'd been during my Munch interview when told to lick a cunt for the first time.

"Relax," I said. "I promise not to bite you. This isn't even the scary part. You can close your eyes and imagine it's whoever you'd want licking your pussy, even Pony Boy. It's only when you have to do it yourself you need be nervous."

Gloria smiled at me and relaxed a little. I began by stroking her thigh from just below her pussy to her knees with a light pressure while talking.

"Now being a woman yourself, you know what feels good when someone licks you. Keep that in the back of your mind for future reference. Not everyone enjoys exactly the same thing. I don't know now precisely how you like someone to do this for you. I'm going to pay attention to what it seems you like and dislike and decide how to proceed. We have lots of time, so I'm not going to get you off as fast as I can.

"I want to make love to you. I want you to beg me to make you cum before we're done. It's how I'll know I've done a good job pleasing you. While I'm engaged in doing what I'm doing, Mistress might want to kiss you, play with your breasts, suck on your nips or whatever. Just go with the flow. Regardless, this is supposed to be an enjoyable experience. I would be very disappointed if I didn't make you feel good."

"Okay."

My rubbing did seem to be having a salutary affect on her. Some of the tension seemed to be leaving her. Her legs didn't seem as tight.

"Close your eyes," I said.

Her eyes closed and even more stress seemed to leave her. I continued what I was doing, though I let my hands run more lightly, almost a tickling. Gloria smiled a little. A few minutes after she closed her eyes, I leaned over and began kissing the side of her legs opposite where my hand was stroking. I noticed her pussy starting to flower, the dark pink inside her inner lips becoming visible, as were signs of moisture, so I knew on some level, she was responding. The longer I continued, the more she spread her legs. Before long I was kissing and licking where her legs joined her torso. She was almost purring she enjoyed it so much. I still hadn't touched her pussy. It was nothing but a light massage so far.

My fingers were getting closer and closer to her sex. Her inner lips appeared fully exposed and open, liquid gathering just inside waiting for a tongue to scoop it out. I ran a finger lightly through the crease while I kissed and licked her outer labia. She moaned for the first time. A drop of her fluids started the trip from the bottom of her pussy to her star. I let my fingernail follow it, sliding it over the pucker. She flinched initially, relaxing again when the finger didn't try inserting itself in her fundament. I smoothly licked the drop over the crinkled muscle, then back up. Feeling I'd done what I could to relax her and get her used to what was happening, I planted my lips over hers, sliding my tongue through her folds, seeking the source of her liquid nectar. She whimpered and her legs widened.

Kissing and nibbling my way up her folds, I saw her clitoris peeking from her hood, a lighter pink than her inner channel. I avoided the nubbin and licked and kissed all around it, on top of her mound, tugging with my teeth on the skin where it was loose enough. Mistress had begun playing with Gloria's breasts and her nipples had to be sticking out close to an inch from her areolae, puckered and ridged. She laid a light kiss on Gloria's lips and they slowly parted for her and their tongues danced together. Gloria's eyes were still closed, but she had to know she was kissing a woman's lips. They always seemed softer than a man's.

Leaving the area of her clit again, I went back down her cleft, collecting more moisture, tasting her completely now. She had a tangy, slightly salty, almost citrus tartness to go with the musky, sweet smell. Gloria moaned into Mistress's mouth, pulling her face down for a deeper kiss. Feeling Gloria was sufficiently wound up, I inserted a single finger into her pouting pussy, searching for her g-spot. I kept up a light stroking over the surface, not enough to make her orgasm, but pushing her to a higher state of arousal. I gave her another couple minutes of that before inserting another finger beside it, both of them caressing her intimate spaces, but still insufficient to make her cum. She was moaning quite nicely for me, most of them smothered in the mouth kissing her.

Gloria's pussy was leaking profusely and I had a lot of liquid to lick.

"I can't stand it any more, Beth," Gloria moaned. "Let me cum. Make me cum."

"Are you begging?" I asked, lightly tickling her g-spot.

"Yes, I'm begging, you bitch! Let me cum."

I found her clit and began circling the hard nubbin, driving her further up the wall. She was panting and the muscles of her her legs and abdomen were flexing, tightening up. I covered her clitoris and flicked my tongue back and forth over the tip while sucking gently and increasing the pressure on her g-spot. Gloria exploded, moaning so loudly for me, her cunt like a vice on my fingers, so strong. Her back arched and her hips thrust against my mouth, her hand grasping my hair, pulling me tight against her.

"Fuck, fuck! I'm cumming. Oh, God, it feels so good. It's incredible, Beth. I'm still cumming."

And I was still spurring her orgasm, sustaining it as long as I could. Eventually, the grip of her cunt loosened and I let her down slowly. For a few minutes afterward, another tiny wave would flow and she would shudder slightly. My face was soaked. I took a towel from Mistress and wiped myself off.

"That's the essence of what you must do for your Mistress," I said.

"I won't be nearly that good," Gloria said.