All Comments on 'My Journey of Discovery Ch. 12'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Wow super hot ! I hope this stories will be a long long stories so i can read more ..

Steve150177Steve150177over 3 years ago
One of the very, very best I've read.

That says it all.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 3 years ago
I must agree with Steve ☆☆☆☆☆

I LOVED it. I really enjoy reading about a sexy horny woman who is edged to extreme. As long as she will eventually get her satisfaction, and I know that you will make sure of that.

Well to be honest, I love to have the edging done in my own bedroom more. Either as the one edging her or the one being edged. Of course only if satisfaction is soon to follow. Personally we have never made it through a 2nd consecutive night without giving and receiving orgasms.

But reading about extended edging is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Quite literally stunning!

Very well written! Poor Beth, I can appreciate orgasm denial as much as the next girl but damn not for long periods of time. Life’s just too short!

I did wonder at one point if she was going to be fitted with a sub dermal gps tracker for security purposes but I suppose that would be alarming thinking that it might be needed.

I did wonder if the situation with Robert is going to inadvertently set her up for a fall at some point in the future.

Wonderful vivid chapter. Thanks for sharing.

Tess (UK)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm not overly thrilled with Joshua at this point. he has the money, showing off and controling part down as doms go, but the contracts are supposed to go both ways. I have no issue with the physically witholding things, but he is also responsible for her emotionally as well. To see that her needs are met and she is taken care of. I get hi is trying to make ger feel needy, but being in need of an orgasm, and feeling emotionally neglected are two completely doifferent things. by letting two different guys have her and not do so himself, he is treating her like an object that he wants to show of but doesnt really care about.

Even worse, he seems like he is glad to show off his new trophy, but cant make them even follow his own rules. She gets punished because Joshy isnt man enough to protect her on the spot from someone he loaned her to. She doesnt give a shit about ruining the guy, she needed to feel safe and protected at that moment. Josh didnt show it. He should have shoved the guy off or threatened to punish him the same, throw him out, or something...anything to show that mistreating her was unacceptable. She has expressed that she doesnt feel valued or appreciated at times. She is uncertain that she is even pleasing her master because of his behavior. Now she is supposed to travel to other countries, where he has said he will loan her to others to use. this has to be frightening, when he has shown that he cant even control other doms in his own club when he already knows how they are. How in the hell is she supposed to feel safe, protected and cared for with this asshole in charge of her wellbeing. Then no aftercare when she gets punished for something that is his fault.

communicate and take care of her needs already....the dude is a dickhead that doesnt deserve her. She is trusting him to take care of her. He needs to act like a man, not a spoiled child with a new toy.

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites9 months ago

Great chapter written in anticipation of the voyage. You really write this as if you lived it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous