My Journey of Discovery Ch. 12

Story Info
Beth is making new friends now that she's Master's slave.
15.3k words
4.77
8.6k
10

Part 12 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers

Beth was chosen by her new Master and starts to prepare for the voyage. She begins making new friends. This chapter contains oral, anal, and lesbian sex, and discipline. COVID-19 and STD's are not a problem in this fantasy world.

My Journey of Discovery, Ch 12 - My First Days as a Slave

We left the restaurant and went up to my room. Of course, according to my new Master's wishes, I had to remain naked in my room at all times, so I immediately removed my clothes. Hannah and Angelique left their clothes on.

"Were either of you two one of the ones touching me while I was blindfolded?" I asked.

"Both of us," Hannah said. "I was the one who played with your pussy and made you cum."

Hannah pulled off her panties and pointed to her pussy.

"Before we go over the paperwork, you're going to make both of us cum. After that little display of carnality, I can't wait any longer. Neither can my wife."

"You can't do me at the same time?" I asked.

"Who's the slave here?" Angelique asked, sliding her lacy underwear down her legs.

"Me," I admitted. "Only me."

Hannah pointed again and I got on my knees and began attending to her neatly trimmed pussy. Since she was eager and ready to cum, I didn't delay. She was cumming within three minutes. When I was finished licking her orgasmic juices up, she got up and Angelique took her place on the chair. She was bare, her modeling requiring her to show no pubic hair. I did the same for her wet cunt; lapping, licking and sucking until she moaned and fresh girl cum was smeared on my face. She didn't take any longer than Hannah had, both done inside seven minutes, eager and ready. Hannah had busied herself while I was licking her wife, pulling a number of things out of a briefcase she'd brought with her.

She'd placed a hardcover binder out and put it on the desk. She took out another device which reminded me of the one Mistress Layton had used on me. The damn thing which never let me orgasm. It had both a vaginal and anal probes. I shuddered.

I tidied up Angelique and Hannah made me stand. "Put this on," she said, handing me the device. "You're not to cum again until you've signed your slave agreement. This gadget will keep you aroused but won't let you cum unless your Master lets you. It's called a Slave Trainer."

Damn, it was like the one Mistress Layton had. And this one had a name. Slave Trainer sounded apropos.

"Do you have any lube for the anal phallus?" I asked.

"Use your pussy juice. It's wet enough."

Hannah was right. I was leaking like a sieve. I wet the anal part in my own fluids, then inserted both probes into their proper holes. Hannah turned it on. It started vibrating, but shut itself off within seconds I was so fucking turned on.

"Sit down at the desk. You will read your slave agreement completely, no matter how long it takes. I want you to make ink changes next to anything which requires it. There are hidden questions you have to answer scattered around many of the pages to ensure you're reading the whole thing. You must answer those so Joshua knows you've read it all. When it's completed, you'll be allowed to cum."

So no skimming over it and signing it. I probably didn't want to anyway, but it was going to be so frustrating not being allowed to cum while reading it. I sat down and began reading, line by line. I would occasionally see something I wanted subtly changed and wrote down the change. There were a lot of questions I did need to answer. How many times could I be cropped, or whipped or spanked or caned, for certain infractions of his rules. I put down answers, but said they might be subject to change based upon how hard he whipped, spanked or cropped and what the instrument he used was like.

He asked about the length of time I wanted punishment marks to be allowed to mar my body. No more than a day, or possibly two, or a little longer if it was a true punishment for some offense other than cumming without his permission. Whether he could add other owner marks to me such as piercings or tattoos or brands. Branding was a hard no. Tattoos I was willing to consider depending on what it was. No 'slut' or 'slave' or 'whore' or 'property of' type tattoos, but something feminine which I might have gotten for myself if I wanted a tattoo was a soft limit. Piercings might depend on where. I'd considered belly button piercings for myself and could possibly consider others, but nothing on the face like nose, eyebrows, lips or even tongue. Maybe something else on the ear, but not ten holes there.

The whole time I was reading, marking, writing, answering; and it took over two hours to get through the whole thing, the Slave Trainer was going off, bringing me to the edge, then shutting itself off. I was a wet mess by the time I reached the end.

The very last question he asked was for two safe words. One would slow things down or lighten it up; the other would stop whatever happened. I'd used 'Poughkeepsie' for Mistress Layton to stop anything, but hadn't had a slow or lighten word. I wanted something easy to remember but clear.

I turned to ask Hannah what she used when she was his submissive. She and Angelique had taken off their cloths and were kissing and fingering one another on the bed. I needed some of that bad.

"Hannah, what did you use as your safe words when you were submitting to Joshua?"

Hannah paused what she was doing and said, "Yellow to slow things down and Red to stop."

"Why not just use 'slow' and 'stop'?" Angelique asked.

"The way it was explained to me is what if you say something like 'Don't Stop' while you're fucking," I answered. "Do you not stop because that's what they said and meant or Stop because they said their safe word."

"And you don't want to use something which comes up in most normal conversations," Hannah added. "You could be having a conversation while something is going on you want to slow or stop."

"What do you do if you can't speak, like you have a pussy in your mouth, or a cock in your case?" Angelique asked.

"You are usually given a hand signal or something else which means the same thing," Hannah replied, "like hold up one finger to slow down and two to stop. What did you use with Mistress Layton?"

"I said 'Poughkeepsie' to stop it, at which point she'd ask if I wished to really stop, or just ease off. I don't want to use anything that complicated, so maybe I'll use yellow and red myself."

"But it could be any two words you wanted to use like 'meth' and 'heroin' or 'frog' and 'goat'?" Angelique asked.

"Pretty much any two words which you wouldn't normally say. Hard consonants help as something like 'haughty' might be confused with other words. Something like 'crank' or 'kink' would be better."

"What about 'Venus' to slow down, and 'Pluto' to stop?" Angelique said. "Simple words, unlikely to be a topic of conversation unless you're talking about astronomy or Roman gods. Relatively easy to remember. Venus, goddess of love, and Pluto, god of hell. Venus because you still love what they're doing, but it needs to slow down. Pluto because hell, stop."

I laughed. "I like it. Venus and Pluto." I wrote it down. "Finished. Can I cum now?"

"Sorry," Hannah said. "I have to read it and relate to Joshua you filled it out completely. It won't take as long as it did you."

I handed her the binder. "Hurry."

She smiled at me. "Getting desperate, are you?"

"Read."

Hannah began reading the thing from cover to cover. She was relatively fast, but it was still over thirty minutes before she said it was complete. She sent a text to Joshua and the Slave Trainer began vibrating and didn't stop until I orgasmed. The relief was immense. I moaned like a banshee. Hannah pulled a charger out of her briefcase.

"You need to clean it and put it on the charger. After tonight, you must wear this every evening after supper until the battery dies. You'll clean it and charge it for the following day. No orgasms without your Master's permission. If he treats you as he did me, it probably won't be until you've pleasured him."

"Will he be fucking me anytime soon?" I asked.

"I don't know," Hannah admitted. "As soon as the Slave Trainer is on the charger, you may join us in bed. It might be the last time you cum until the cruise."

Which was what I was dreading. Not even being allowed to masturbate. I'd practically lived on masturbation while in New York. I'd been too busy to concern myself before, but I had lots of spare time now. I might have to exercise even harder to burn off excess energy.

I cleaned it and put it on the charger and joined them on the bed. For the next several hours, I took advantage of my opportunity to cum. In the process, I learned Angelique could insinuate her tongue quite deeply into my pussy. It felt very good.

******

In the morning, after another quick orgasm, we all ordered room service. When our food arrived, both of them huddled under the covers while I answered the door. I slipped the food service waiter a five, figuring seeing me nude was the rest of his tip. I was surprised I didn't blush more. Perhaps I was slowly dispensing with any modesty since it was unlikely I would be allowed much of it during the next year.

We ate, then played some more. I was taking advantage of every orgasm I could get, and they were willing to give me plenty. Hannah had been a submissive and knew what was coming for me. Angelique just liked sex.

Lying on the bed afterward, feeling sated and satisfied, I asked Hannah if she was going on the cruise.

"I'm Joshua's personal assistant. I always need to be available to do my job."

"Will you leave Angelique for a year?" I asked.

"No, Angelique will be coming."

"What about her modeling job?"

"Joshua owns her modeling agency and jobs are being arranged for her everywhere we're going. That's one of my duties, to ensure she's kept busy. Another one is checking the nudity laws wherever we go to see how little you can wear as Master's slave each place we go. Of course, I have access to lawyers who can explain the niceties of the laws to me. You can be assured you'll be wearing as little as the law allows. Of course, on the yacht, you'll wear nothing. It won't matter if heads of state come aboard. If Joshua feels someone might be offended by your nudity, he'll dress you, but otherwise, you'll never wear a stitch on board."

"How harsh is he as a Master?" I asked.

"Not particularly harsh. He's stern and demanding, but not in a horrid way. His punishments make you sit up and take notice, but you'll be able to sit down in a reasonable amount of time."

Comforting. They had to leave and both of them dressed. I gave my keys to Hannah and she said she'd make duplicates of them and return them to me in a couple days. She took a picture of my birth control prescription and said she'd have it transferred to Joshua's pharmacy, as he had a small pharmacy on his yacht with common medications needed by the crew. The ship also had a PA and RN to care for guests and crew.

"Oh, by the way; since you're not going to be going back to Florida, you'll need to get your shots here. Here's a card for a clinic here in New York where you can your travel shots."

"Okay. I'll call them later."

Just after they left, housekeeping came by to clean the room. I answered the door nude.

"I'm sorry, I can come back when you're dressed," she said when she saw my state of undress.

"I apologize in advance, but the only way I'm allowed to wear clothes is when I leave the room and I don't have plans to leave the room today. No matter when you came back today, I'll still be this way. You might as well get it done right now."

She rather reluctantly came into the room, wondering if I had nefarious plans for her. I tried to sit at the desk out of her way and ignore her. When she was done, I handed her a hundred and apologized for embarrassing her.

"Are you okay, Miss?" She asked. "Do you need me to speak to management?"

"I'm fine. Let's just say I lost a bet and leave it at that. I have to do what the winner wants and he wants me naked in my room."

She seemed to accept that and bowed out, happy with the tip. I ordered a light lunch and was naked when the food service arrived. Since he was in and out, I tipped him only a five again. After eating and putting the dishes outside my door to be collected, I called the health clinic and got an appointment for tomorrow, then I called Mistress Layton.

"Good afternoon, Beth. Can I help you with something?"

"Good afternoon, Mistress. I have some information for you."

"You were chosen?"

"Yes, Mistress. I was apparently the only one he wanted. I accepted him as my Master yesterday afternoon. I think your recommendation helped a great deal."

"Who is he, Beth?"

"Joshua Greenbriar, Mistress" I replied.

"The multi-billionaire?"

"We knew he had money, Mistress. He did have a yacht."

"I shall contact my friends in New York and see what they have to say about him."

"I'm not sure what good it would do. I've already accepted his collar, Mistress. The funny thing is I'd met him a couple times without my knowledge of who he was. He was sitting next to me at the opera and he was in the Museum of Modern Art when I went there. He wanted to check me out as a stranger. I actually liked him and was thinking about trying to get together with him if I stayed in New York much longer. I was happy it was him. I have spoken to Hannah about him since she was previously his submissive. She indicated he's not particularly harsh."

"How did he collar you?" She asked.

I told her about the collaring ceremony at the restaurant and how I sucked his cock and remained blindfolded and naked as his guests ate around me, touching and fingering me as he fed me.

"How did it make you feel, Beth?"

"Like a slave, Mistress. That no matter the circumstances, I was owned completely and utterly by him and under his total control. I didn't even realize all of the guests were his employees until later. I thought I was eating with regular hotel guests. He'd bought the restaurant from 2:30 until 5:00 for a private party. Before he blindfolded and stripped me, he asked me if I trusted him. I did, Mistress. I trusted him to care for me and see nothing happened to me."

"Will you undergo the laser hair removal?"

"I said I would if he wished, Mistress, but he's leaving it up in the air for now. I must shave or wax until he makes a final determination."

"Are you satisfied with your choices, Beth?"

I thought about my life for the next year, the choices I'd made and would continue to make. I tried to imagine incidents like the one yesterday in the restaurant, repeated over and over.

"Yes, Mistress. I believe I am very satisfied with my choices."

"I'm glad to hear it, Beth. Is there anything you need us to do for you here?"

"I don't believe so, Mistress. Master is going to see my apartment is paid for and kept up, my plants watered and my car run occasionally to see it doesn't die a premature death. My only concern at the moment is going to be my lack of orgasms. I can't cum without his permission and I'm not even with him at the moment. Every evening I must wear what is called a Slave Trainer, like what you used on me, except it doesn't separate. I'm to go to bed in high need every night. You know how I got. I'm sure I'll be desperate all the time."

Mistress laughed. "The trials and tribulations of slaves."

"Yes, Mistress. He had an extensive slave agreement. I went over it last night and made changes to it. Hannah said it would be corrected and I will sign it tomorrow, after which I'll have to abide by all the terms. It was based on my original questionnaire."

"You read it carefully?"

"Yes, Mistress. He put questions in throughout which needed to be answered. If I neglected any of the answers, I wasn't allowed to cum."

She laughed again. "I'll let you know what I find out, even if it can't help you anymore. Stay in touch."

"Thank you, Mistress. I will."

I also e-mailed Dr. Kline and told him I'd been accepted for the position and who it was I'd be traveling with. I received a response an hour later asking if he'd see me again before I left. I told him it didn't appear I would, even arrangements for my apartment were being made by others. I told him I would keep him informed of my itinerary and research. He wished me 'bon voyage'.

After ordering and eating from Room Service again, I put the Slave Trainer on to endure for however long the battery lasted. I was about ninety minutes in to its torment when I received a call from Hannah.

"I'm to give you instruction regarding tomorrow, but I have to ask, how are you doing now?"

"About as you'd expect about ninety minutes into this torture. I put a bath towel under my butt so I don't soak my bed in my juices."

"Be happy you have a towel," Hannah laughed, "and don't have to sleep in the wet spot."

"What instructions does my Master have for me tomorrow?"

"He's going to bring you to his BDSM club tomorrow evening. You're to be ready to leave at seven PM. He will have the clothing he wants you to wear delivered tomorrow afternoon. Eat early enough you can place the Slave Trainer on by six PM. He said to have a lot of your surveys made up. He'll encourage the Dominant's to let the submissives fill it out for you. It won't be that busy on a Tuesday, but you might get fifteen to twenty of them filled out.

"Wednesday will be a free day for you. You may continue to sightsee if you wish. You might wish to use your ticket to Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty or go to the site of the World Trade Center. Really, anything you want. I can provide you with more money if you need it."

"I still have to get my shots. I've got an appointment for tomorrow morning and the doctor said I should have the shots spread over two days. I don't need that much money. I ate all my meals in the room today and they're all charged to the room. I tipped the maid a hundred for having to work around me being naked in the room. I'll probably start giving her twenty every time she comes. She wasn't sure if I was going to attack her or something. She looked nervous coming in the room. I've still got lots of what he gave me before, over eight thousand. I'm not a spendthrift. I had to be frugal going to school."

"What time is your shot appointment?"

"Ten AM."

"Shit, then I'll be over at 7. You should leave by 9:30 to be there by 10, even if it isn't that far away."

"As you say. I probably won't sleep all that well anyway, I'll be so frustrated."

"Listen, don't worry too much about being frugal. Feel free to use the spa if you wish. It's okay. I'm sure Joshua appreciates you not spending his money recklessly, but you're his slave now. You're his possession and he expects you to look good and feel good. Obviously, you won't need much in the way of clothes. I'll come tomorrow morning to have you sign your finalized slave agreement and while I'm there, I'll look at the things you purchased and brought with you and see if you need to keep any with you. Some of them might be useful at the places you're going. Probably not much in the way of underwear. We'll store the rest until you return. Have you ever had an enema'"

"Yes, Mistress Layton required them a few times before anal intercourse."

"Joshua wants you to do the same before going to his club. He or perhaps someone else, will fuck your ass, he anticipates and would like you to make preparations."

"You'll need to bring equipment. I don't have any with me."

"I'll bring it tomorrow. Do it as late in the day as you can."

"Of course. Where does Master live?"

"He has houses all over. His primary residence is New York due to it being the center of the financial world, but he has homes in the Caribbean, Aspen, the South of France, and Los Angeles, plus a few other apartments he maintains elsewhere, plus his yacht. He lives on it a lot when he's traveling."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,603 Followers