My Journey of Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Have you ever been to his BDSM club?"

"A few times. You can expect to get fucked and perhaps punished. It depends upon his mood or perhaps if he shares you with others and what their mood might be."

"Thank you, Hannah."

"You're welcome. I'll see you tomorrow around 7 AM then."

"Will you have sex with me?"

"No. Angelique is working and you may not have any more orgasms without Joshua's permission."

"Damn!"

It was ninety minutes after Hannah hung up before the Slave Trainer went dead and I could remove it, clean it and put it back on the charger. I was a very desperate girl when I went to bed that night.

*******

In order to ensure I was here when Hannah came, I ate breakfast in my room again. The room service staff were getting used to seeing me in my altogether, and rarely expressed astonishment anymore, just silent appreciation, their eyes giving me the twice over, taking in every detail of my nudity. Hannah arrived precisely at seven.

She pulled down her panties, sat on the bed, and told me to lick her.

"I thought I couldn't have sex with you?"

"You can't, but Angelique told me you could lick me as long as I gave her two for one later. I couldn't wait to have your tongue inside me again."

She didn't stop me until she had four orgasms, telling me it was worth it giving Angelique eight later. God, I wanted sex so bad. She got up and we went through all of my clothes. She made me model each piece so she could see exactly what it would cover, took a picture, sent to Master to approve or disapprove. Surprisingly, he did allow me to keep one set of underwear, so transparent it was like wearing nothing. I was able to keep all of my swimwear and resort wear I'd purchased. Hannah said a lot of places required some form of covering on or off of the beaches, sometimes bottoms, sometimes both, and if we made any stops in any Muslim countries, I might be required to totally cover my body if I left the ship, but those coverings would be provided.

Surprising to me, virtually none of my sportswear would be allowed me on the ship, though two of the briefest outfits were kept in case I was off the ship. Hannah said nearly all my exercising aboard would be done nude, unless there were dignitaries aboard. I was allowed running shoes and cross training shoes, one pair of two and a half inch heels made it to my on-board collection, the rest were consigned to eventual storage and Hannah said she'd buy some higher heels. She also took measurements saying some things would specifically be made for me. She took bust, waist, hips, total height, inseam, waist to floor, bust line to crotch, waist to hips, bust line to neck, shoe size, head size, collar size, and arm length.

Housekeeping came by while I was being measured. Hannah gave her a hundred dollar tip as I had and continued to measure my naked body as the room was cleaned around me.

She gave me my enema kit and had me sign my slave agreement. I checked a few things to see if they were changed, but I assumed the rest was accurate after seeing most of the things I remembered were fixed. She left me my copy to read later.

Hannah kissed me before she left. By the time I went to the clinic and had half my shots and returned, I'd burned up the rest of the morning, so decided to eat a larger meal for lunch and a lighter meal at supper since I'd be nervous about the club. I donned the last outfit I'd tried on which was going to go into storage later. Might as well get a little more wear out of them and went to the restaurant.

The thing of it was, I'd been naked in front of who knew how many staff on Sunday and I wondered if any of them would remember me. Apparently, they either all did, or those who did were telling those who hadn't. It seems a lot of staff people were sneaking peaks at me, including a couple from the kitchen. Of course, I had no bra on, so my nipples were poking out as they usually did. Even though I wasn't bare, I was entrancing the staff, plus some of the guests. One woman whacked the arm of the man she was with when he wasn't paying sufficient attention to her and far too much attention to me.

After lunch, I went to the business center and had twenty-five copies of my survey made up for tonight. When I went back to my room, I found my outfit had been delivered and was laid out on the bed. It was black dress with a bandeau top, empire waist and an overlapped split skirt and had four inch high heel Louboutin's sitting beside it on the floor. I carefully shaved myself again as I'd be seeing Master tonight and wanted to be as smooth as possible so he wouldn't feel the need to have me undergo laser hair removal treatment. I started my enemas at four, finishing up after three of them as there'd been little build up since the last time I'd been cleansed.

I had a salad for supper at five, in the room again, putting on the Slave Trainer at 6 and turning it on. By 6:30, when I put on the dress, I had to wipe off some of the fluids leaking from my pussy and down my legs. I added some make up and lipstick, and headed downstairs to wait for Master at 6:45. I noticed that the split in the back would open, exposing my buttocks and pussy any time I bent over, so I tried to avoid doing so. Even sitting down would cause the back to part so I'd be sitting with my nude backside on a chair. I grabbed my briefcase with my surveys in it when I left.

I was unaccustomed to four inch heels, so I had to be extremely cautious or I'd take a spill and expose all my charms. I stood outside and at precisely seven, a limo rolled up and Master rolled down the window.

"I'm happy to see you're capable of following instructions, Beth."

"Yes, Master."

The driver hopped out to get the door for me. The only way I could get into the limousine was to bend over. Thankfully, the door and the driver blocked most people from seeing my bare ass when I got in, but the driver got a nice moon shot, covered only by the Slave Trainer still vibrating merrily along. After the door was closed, Master pulled my dress up in the front and felt my pussy, checking for hair. He congratulated me on not finding any.

As we drove off, Master had me give him a blow job. My ass was pointed at the driver so he got a good look in his rear view mirror, though he was a careful driver and didn't more than glance at me briefly as I performed my duties. For the third time, I swallowed Master's cum when he climaxed. Cleaning him off, I returned his prick to his pants when I was done. I wondered when Master was going to fuck me. I really wanted to feel his cock in my cunt in the worst way.

We arrived at an unadorned, unlit, brownstone building, still in Manhattan, but not on any of the main thoroughfares. It seemed to be empty, no signs, no lights, no noise, nothing but a small brass plaque outside with 'The Club, founded in 2005', engraved on it and not in large letters either. You might pass right by without noticing the sign. I got out of the car with a little more decorum than I'd gotten in, the driver helping me out, Master getting out behind me. Master sent the driver on and he passed an electronic key card over the control outside and the door opened and we stepped inside.

Right inside the door, two gigantic men were standing and Master had me give up my purse and surrendered his phone to them. They handed him a ticket and placed our belongings in a small locker. As we moved up the hall, Master gave me my instructions.

"Do not speak unless spoken to. Slaves are punished if they speak first and some Dominants will try to trick you into speaking first. You may be touched or groped by anyone, which is one of the ways they may try tricking you into speaking. You may moan or groan, but no words, except a safe word, if they are hurting you beyond your endurance. The person you speak to first is the one who will punish you and there are many who will punish you more severely than I will.

"I am the only one who may tell you to have sex with anyone. You may safely ignore anyone else's orders for sex, though you should attempt to bring drinks or food to anyone asking for it. When you go to the bar to get a drink, wait for the bartender to ask for your order. The bartenders will punish you for speaking first.

"You are not to cum tonight except upon my command. I tell you now, you will not get it. You will be punished if you cum. You must tell me if you're close so I may stop the stimulation you're receiving. If your mouth is otherwise engaged, tap me with your hand and hold up two fingers to indicate you're close to cumming. Dominants will want to see you cum without permission so they may see you punished. I will provide the punishment for cumming without permission as it's my order you're disobeying. Do you have any questions?"

"No, Master. I understand."

"Good. I was a founding member of this club. A lot of the members know I've recently acquired a new slave. They will be interested in you. Expect to draw some attention. I will ask members about filling out your survey. You say nothing to anyone about it."

"Yes, sir."

He took my arm and led me into a large club room. Numerous big comfy chairs were arranged around the room. A large fireplace took up half of one of the long walls opposite where we entered, though there was no fire burning in it. There was a stage on either side of the fireplace with various and sundry pieces of bondage equipment on them. I recognized a St. Andrews cross, a punishment bench, a whipping post, and what looked like a pommel horse without pommels. The whipping post had a female slave attached to it, with red stripes all over the front of her body. No one was whipping her at the present time.

Master explained that behind the stages, were doors leading to other punishment rooms, cages, and places to deal with unruly or disobedient slaves.

There was a bar at the left side of the room, taking up one of the short walls. The opposite side from the bar had restrooms and stairs leading to various bedrooms upstairs in case people decided to spend the night. It looked as though there were thirty or so uncollared individuals present, including three bartenders, and perhaps forty collared ones, both men and women, some dressed as I was, some naked and everything in between. Some of the male slaves were in cock cages; some in cock rings with rigid cocks.

As soon as Master entered the room, people began approaching him, wanting introductions. Remembering his instructions, I remained mute unless directly spoken to. It felt impolite not responding to introductions, but I was taking care of my bottom. Numerous people began touching and stroking me. Two males and a female pinched my nipples, one quite harshly, though I managed to remain quiet. One woman and one man put their fingers up my cunt, checking for whatever Dominants were interested in when they fondled a cunt; tightness, wetness, whatever.

One man took my chin and turned my head first one way, then the other, studying my features.

"She looks nice enough," the man said, "but not the usual beauties you take as a slave. She must have other features which attract you to her."

"Indeed she does, Robert," Master said, though he didn't elaborate, so I didn't know what he considered my attractive features.

"What is it? Her cock sucking, her tight cunt, her ass? What made you choose her?"

"I wouldn't know about her cunt and ass. I haven't fucked her yet, though her cock sucking is exceptional and I understand her cunt licking skills are as well."

"Why the hell not?" Robert asked. "What's holding you back? She looks fine."

"She's still undergoing training."

"What training doesn't involve fucking her cunt or ass?" Robert asked.

"You should know this Robert. It's quite simple. It's training that," he paused for several moments building up the suspense, "doesn't involve fucking her cunt or ass."

Several people laughed, though Robert appeared disgruntled by his answer.

"You say her cunt licking skills are good?" A woman said, a man kneeling at her feet.

"I've had two lesbians say they were exceptional, Linda," Master replied. "She started some training under a Mistress in Florida, but even she was amazed by her skill as she hadn't ever done it before the middle of April."

"This year?" Linda asked.

"Yes, this year."

"May I try her?" Linda asked.

"Since you ask so nicely, yes. Beth, go with Linda and do your best to pleasure her. Don't disappoint me."

"Yes, Master."

Linda took my hand and led me to one of the big comfortable chairs where she sat down and raised her dress. She was unshaven and untrimmed with a rather wild growth of pubic hair. She didn't have to lick it so she didn't care. I knelt down between her parted legs, aware my bottom and cunt filled with the Slave Trainer, were now exposed to everyone, doing the very best I could to make Master proud. Since the teasing approach seemed to work with other women, I delayed her initial explosion until she was begging me to cum, then quickly gave her one, following closely by three others. When I was finished, Mistress Linda was sprawled somewhat limply in her chair, not even bothering to cover up.

A couple minutes after I finished, she pulled herself together and slapped her slave's face.

"You've been licking me for four years and haven't got the touch and ability she has gotten in less than two months. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go get me a drink. Apparently, it's all you're good for."

"Yes, Mistress."

Apparently he knew what she liked as he didn't ask before rushing to the bar. I felt sorry he was slapped, but good that Master would be pleased with my performance. She led me back to him.

"You were right. She was exquisite. Is there any chance I can use her to train my slave to do what she just did?" Linda said.

"I'm sorry, but I'm about to leave on a trip, a one year cruise around the world combining travel, leisure, pleasure and business. She won't be available."

"What about when she gets back, if I still have the worthless slave then?"

"She's only agreed to be my submissive for one year, after which she's giving it up."

I tapped on Master's arm.

"What is it, Beth?"

"If Mistress Linda would help me get my survey passed out to other submissives and get their Dominants to agree to let them fill them out, I would be happy to give her slave a quick lesson tonight which I'm sure will help."

"Take them out, Beth."

My briefcase was beside Master and I pulled out all of them. Master handed them to Linda.

"Beth is working towards her Ph.D. in psychology and needs these surveys completed. If you can get at least fifteen surveys done by different submissives, I will make sure Beth gives a lesson to your slave and any other slaves who someone needs their cunt licking skills improved. I plan to leave at 11:30. How long do you believe your lesson would take, Beth?"

"No more than a half hour, Master; perhaps less."

"Get these fifteen filled out by eleven PM and I will make Beth available for a lesson."

"Give me those things," Linda said, snatching them from Master's hands. "They will get filled out in time."

She marched off, handing them to her slave when he returned with a drink, then looking for others to give them to.

"Could you get me a vodka martini with a lemon twist, Beth?" Master asked.

"Yes, sir."

I went to the bar. Since I couldn't speak, I had to wait until I was noticed and the bartenders were waiting on Masters first and slaves very little. Not wanting to wait forever, I climbed on a stool, stepped onto the bar, and bent over, with my buns facing one of the bartenders, the handsomest of the three. My dress parted and I was mooning him. I know my juices were running down my leg from the arousal left by the Slave Trainer.

Within fifteen seconds, he patted my bottom, asking what he could get for me. I turned my head to face him and said, "Master Joshua requests a vodka martini with a lemon twist, please, sir."

"Anything for you, slave?"

"No, sir. I wasn't given permission to seek refreshments for myself."

He laughed and began fixing the drink. Since my request was being fulfilled, I climbed off the bar and another Master helped me down from the stool.

"I wish my slaves were as creative in getting attention," he said.

Since he hadn't really addressed me as much as make a statement, I remained silent.

"What's your name and to whom do you belong, girl?"

"My name is Beth and I'm Master Joshua's slave, sir."

"So you're his new bit of fluff."

I did not think of myself as a bit of fluff, but again, didn't feel he was speaking to me, so kept my mouth shut. I got the drink and headed back to my Master, with the other Master following me. I handed Master his drink and the person following me from the bar asked Master if he could sample my cock sucking skills.

"Certainly," Master said. "Beth, be good to Master Harvey."

"Yes, Master." He'd certainly been correct in thinking I might draw some attention from some of the other guests.

Harvey sat in the nearest chair and I knelt down in front of him, removing his semi-rigid prick from his trousers and began to suck his cock. He quickly gained his full sized erection and he seemed even longer than Master, though not as wide. Nevertheless, I managed to work all of him down my throat. This is when I really appreciated the experience of working with Diego. Within ten minutes, I had him shooting his cream down my throat. When his spurting seemed nearly ended, I tried to squeeze and suck the last few drops out of his cock. He patted my head.

"You did very well. Most slaves find it hard to take all of me down like that."

He did seem to be speaking to me, rather than just stating facts, so I said, "Thank you, Master, for giving me your gift."

"And polite too. I think Joshua has something really special here."

Not so much talking to me again, so I kept quiet. I got up and went back to Master, who'd found himself a seat in a grouping of four. There was a cushion beside his chair so I knelt beside him, listening. After about thirty minutes, the Slave Trainer finally died. It seemed to have a battery life of slightly over three hours. Master received an alert on his phone telling him the same thing.

"Take the Slave Trainer to the ladies room; clean it and you off and put it in your briefcase to bring home and charge."

"Yes, Master."

I waited until I was in the bathroom before removing it. Washing it first, I dried it, then washed myself off, making sure I'd be presentable, and returned it to my briefcase and resumed my place on my cushion. Eventually, Master wished me to suck his cock again, stimulated by all the lewd activities going on around us. When I knelt in front of him, my dress parted once more, though I was no longer protected by the Slave Trainer and both of my slave holes were now visible to the two gentlemen sitting across from Master. Robert and another Master I'd not been introduced to.

"Her ass is incredible, Joshua," the stranger said, "so hard and tight. Do you mind if I fuck it?"

"If you're willing to follow my rules, Chase," Master said. Did this mean I was finally going to get to cum? "Beth is not yet allowed to cum." Nope, no cumming for me. "As soon as she gives me the signal she's close, you need to pull out for a couple minutes. Then you can keep fucking her, doing this until you orgasm. Are you willing to abide by my rules?" He nodded. "Tap my leg and give me two fingers, Beth, when you're close."

Chase didn't wait for me to finish with Master, he simply inserted himself in my bottom while I was bent over, wetting himself in my cunt first to lube it up. I finished up with Master before the urge to orgasm became too strong, but he kept me where I was, leaning over his lap as Chase plundered my rectum. I gave Master the signal and Chase pulled out for a few minutes as I waited for the worst of the urge to die. Master would give him the go ahead and he'd start fucking my ass again. He had one other delay as well. The delays he had to undergo, interrupted his own climax, so he was able to fuck me for over twenty minutes, before I heard him grunt and and felt his cock pulsing inside me, filling my asshole with his cum.