My Journey of Discovery Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Since Chase has had her ass, may I have her cunt, Joshua?" Robert asked.

"With the same rules, Robert, then yes."

Robert lined up behind me and slammed into me, hard, rocking me forward on Master's lap. Gee, I needed to cum bad. Left on the damn Slave Trainer all evening and now this. I went for about three minutes before giving Master the signal I was close to cumming. Master told Robert to stop and he did, though his rigid cock stayed inside of me, throbbing with his heart beat. Master gave me about three minutes to rest, then told Robert to go ahead. I only made it another three minutes or so before the swelling sensation of my orgasm made me signal again.

"Christ, Joshua. How the hell am I supposed to climax if I have to stop every three minutes?" Robert complained.

"She's been kept on edge all day," Master explained. "You can use your own slave if you need to cum."

Master patted my cheek. "Good girl. You're doing well. Try to give him a little more time."

"Yes, Master," I replied, "but I need to cum so desperately."

"I know you do."

The fact Robert was leaving his cock in me, wasn't helping all that much either. He had a nice heft which left me filled and wanting to push backward over his thick dick. Master told Robert to go ahead. I tried to last longer this time, to give Robert what he needed, but in the process, pushed myself right to the edge. I was gasping and moaning right on the crux when I gave the signal I needed to cum. Master told Robert to stop, but instead of stopping, he went at me harder and faster. Master told him to stop again and he kept right on going. I had no choice in the matter. I exploded on Robert's prick, my pussy clinging rapturously to him as I convulsed.

My orgasm never stopped as he continued to pound me despite Master's orders to cease. Maybe a minute later, I felt his cock swelling and his hot seed spilling in my cunt. Robert finally pulled out and his cum ran down my leg, joining Chase's. I wanted to tell Master I was sorry for cumming, but he hadn't spoken to me, so I remained quiet. I didn't want to add to my punishment. I tried to lick and suck his cock again in apology, but he tucked himself away. I remained where I was.

He stood up, glaring at Robert. I didn't want him looking at me the same way.

"You should have stopped, Rob. I'm very disappointed in you."

"She should be better trained," Robert said. "Fucking bitch should have more control."

"Does the concept of being in training mean nothing to you!" An angry edge to his voice. "Beth, go to the bathroom and clean yourself up, then come to the right stage where you'll be punished."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, sir."

I got up and went to the bathroom, where I wiped all of the cum from my nether regions. Both men had left large loads in me, so I was dabbing at myself for a few minutes. It was nice they had real cloth towels and washcloths available as opposed to paper ones. I went back out and joined Master on the right hand stage. There seemed to be a group of Dominants and slaves forming to watch the new girl, I expect. Wanting to see how I behaved and responded when punished.

"Remove your dress, Beth," Master said quietly.

"Yes, sir." It didn't take long to shimmy from the dress, only needing to pull it down off my breasts, shove it down and step out of it. I picked it up and handed it to Master. He laid it over the horse.

"The first time I punish you will be with my hand. I'm going to sit on this hard chair and I want you to bend over my legs with your ass up in the air and your hands and feet on the floor. They may not leave the floor or your punishment begins again from the beginning. Ten strokes. You will keep count and thank me for each one."

"Yes, Master."

He sat down and I got over his lap with my hands and feet on the floor and my ass arched up. His hand came down and fire exploded through my bum. Somehow, I wasn't prepared for the sharpness and fierceness of it and my foot came off the floor.

"That one doesn't count. You lifted your foot."

"Yes, sir."

It was perhaps the hardest I'd been punished in a single stroke. Mistress Layton didn't strike me nearly as hard as Master did. At least, I knew what to expect going forward. I braced better for the next one, and when it landed, I flinched, but nothing moved from where it was supposed to stay.

"One. Thank you, sir."

Smack.

"Two. Thank you, sir."

And so on through all ten, or should I say eleven, as the first one didn't count. I was weeping silent tears when he was finished, but I wasn't screaming and howling, so the watchers quickly became bored and moved on. Only five or six were still watching, including Robert.

"I'm going to finger fuck you, Beth. You may cum."

"Yes, Master. Thank you sir."

I was still aroused beyond reason, despite the spanking. Master finger fucked me to two fast orgasms which alleviated the burning I felt on my bottom, though it was still aflame with heat.

Master helped me to stand and handed me my dress to put on again. The material felt rough as it slid over my ass. I readjusted everything until I looked okay.

When I stepped off the stage, Mistress Linda was waiting with a substantial number of completed surveys.

"I have nineteen done, and another couple more could get turned in. I've also got four more slaves to be instructed. May I borrow your slave?"

Master checked his watch and said, "It's well before eleven, so yes. I wouldn't mind learning what she does myself. Why don't you and I get comfortable and we'll let her get started."

Linda got into her previous seat, pulling up her dress again. Master sat beside her. I knelt between her legs and five slaves, four male, and one young female gathered around us to watch. I addressed myself to them since I couldn't speak directly to the Dominants without being addressed first.

"The first thing I wish to tell you all is that it is a mistake to immediately attack a woman's clit or vagina unless you are seeking to give them a fast orgasm at their command. There is so much more to giving a woman pleasure than her clit and vagina. There should be a build up first, a teasing seduction, shall we say. You want to put them on increasingly higher plateaus of pleasure before you tumble them over the edge. The second thing, and this should be obvious to everyone, is to pay attention to the movements, the sounds, everything your Mistress does as you pleasure her. You will learn what she likes, and what she doesn't, if you pay attention to her body.

"Everyone is different and not only do we differ from each other, but from one day to the next, so what makes you squirm today, you might be indifferent to tomorrow. So as you move from place to place and practice your tiny bites, licks, sucks and kisses, pay attention to what she is saying without words. It will tell you what you want to concentrate on when it's time to make a woman cum. You should also be aware that once she cums, what feels good to her may change as she may be more sensitive in certain areas, so the second time and subsequent times, you may need to alter what you're doing.

"I'm going to begin on Mistress Linda now and every time I do something to her she seems to like, I want you to tell me, so I know you see and hear it too. After I've explored her body for ten or fifteen minutes, I'll begin going back to the things she enjoyed the most to make her cum. Are you ready to pay attention?"

Five yeses from behind me told me they were ready and I began. I explored Linda's body as I had earlier, touching, kissing and licking everywhere from her knees to her neck. At first, only one or two of the other slaves noticed her positive responses when I did something Linda liked, but as they began seeing what the others saw, more and more, they all began seeing the same things, and all five voices were telling me what I already knew. Linda was being edged higher and higher all the time. She was panting for breath and her body was quivering, ready for the spark to send her flying. I started doing more of the things which I knew she enjoyed.

To finally make her climax, I inserted two fingers in her sheath and slid them slowly over her g-spot while flicking the point of my tongue over her clit while sucking lightly over it. Linda climaxed hard, and with very little effort I was able to extend it for a couple minutes as her abs rippled under the waves of pleasure. I pulled back, letting her orgasm ebb of its own volition, sliding my fingers from her with a sucking sound.

Deciding I could do something for her slave, I told him to clean her up and to go ahead and practice right now while my instruction was still fresh.

"Also, when you get the opportunity, you might suggest to Mistress Linda that if she trimmed her pubic hairs substantially, she will be even more sensitive to what you do."

Of course, it was directed to Linda more than her slave, but I couldn't speak to her. I also told the others to go practice immediately on a Mistress so they reinforced my instruction with practice. They scattered to the four winds as Linda got another helping of pleasure.

Master called me to him.

"Can you do the same thing to men as you do to women?"

"Yes, Master."

"Why haven't you?" He asked.

"Masters tend to want to drive, sir. Most men do. Rather than allow me to pleasure you, you've essentially fucked my mouth, as if you were using a cunt."

"You're right. I like to drive. I'm going to sit here and do nothing and allow you to do all the work. I want to see what you can do all by yourself."

"Yes, Master, though I might suggest you lose your trousers as I'd like to be able to get at everything below your waist."

"Some other time, perhaps. Do what you can with my pants on."

I unzipped him and pulled out his cock, already expanded from the show I'd given him. I began to work him as I had Linda, pulling his sack out so I could get to it as well. Fifteen minutes later, he exploded into my mouth with his hips about two feet off the chair, trying to drive his cock through the back of my head. I drank down a lot more of his cum.

"I'm going to let you drive more often, Beth. That was amazing. How did you learn to do these things?"

"Well, when I started with Mistress Layton, I didn't know what to do with a cunt. I was totally befuddled at knowing how to pleasure a woman, but I did know what I liked when it was done to me, even how I liked to masturbate, Master. Rather than going directly for an orgasm, I like to drag it out, build it up. So when I first started licking her, I had to pay attention to what her body was telling me, if I was doing it right or totally fucking it up. When what I was doing seemed successful, I next tried doing the same thing when I sucked her other slaves cocks, since mostly, they aren't allowed to drive. That seemed to work well for them. I've just refined the process each time I practice to better understand what triggers us sexually."

"So if I were to practice this on you?" He asked.

"I would love it, sir. What's not to love."

"We need to leave now. I have to get up early in the morning."

"Yes, Master. Whenever you're ready."

We gathered my stuff together and we left. Master's limo was outside when we arrived. He pulled me beside him and wrapped his arms around me.

"The next time you see Robert, I believe he'll be penniless."

"Master?"

"That son of a bitch has been a thorn in my ass for a long time. He's completely disrespectful of other people's property. He should have abided by my wishes. Because he didn't, I'm going to break him. I'm tired of his shit. He won't be able to afford the dues on this club in three months. He'll be lucky if he has a place to live in six."

"My spanking wasn't so bad it's deserving of this, Master."

"It's not the spanking I regret," Joshua said. "I will often punish you for no other reason than I can. It was the moment he stole from me." Master pulled me into his embrace and whispered to me, "I wanted the first cock you orgasmed on to be mine, Beth. This is not the way I wanted our association to begin, with another man making you cum on his cock."

"I'm so sorry, Master."

"I knew I was keeping you on edge. I should never have given you over to Chase or Robert. Especially Robert, knowing what an asshole he is. That's my fault, I expect, but Robert will pay, regardless. He ignored my wishes, and it's not the first time."

"Yes, sir."

I suspected Robert would soon regret the moment he made me cum. I wondered if he'd ever know the reason why, but guessed Master would find some way to let him know.

Master dropped me off at the Langham and I went inside, careful again not to flash anyone by bending over, at least until I had to set my briefcase down to open the door. Inside my room, I stripped off my dress and hung it up, put the Slave Trainer on its charger, brushed my teeth, and got into bed. I was still highly aroused, but at least I'd gotten to cum three times, so it wasn't a total waste. Why wasn't my Master fucking me was the question I was left with as I drifted to sleep.

******

Hannah said I had Wednesday off so I dressed in a skirt tight enough it wouldn't fly up in a light breeze and made my way to the clinic for the rest of my shots. Then it was on to the Ellis Island ferry after a hearty breakfast. It was a beautiful, sunny day at the end of May and I looked forward to looking up my great, great grandfather who'd come to this country at the age of eighteen from a cold, lonely village in Norway, around the Arctic Circle, looking for something more than fishing or trying to scrape a living out of the stony soil.

Family history said he'd come through Ellis Island, like a lot of other immigrants. Olaf Edvardson, born in 1890, working as a sheepherder in Montana, working as an army cook during WWI, working in a car factory, buying a farm during the Great Depression so he could feed his family. I wanted to know more if I could.

When I couldn't find his name anywhere around 1908 since that's when he supposedly came., I asked why I couldn't find mention of him?

"A lot of people didn't come through Ellis Island," the curator said. "If they didn't, he wouldn't be in these records."

"Is there any way to tell where he did enter the country?"

He entered a password into his computer and asked for the name and supposed date of entry.

"Olaf Edvardson, and I guess any time between 1907-1909. He came from Norway at eighteen years of age and was born in 1890."

He entered the search parameters and said, "It appears he came into the US from Canada. I'd guess he landed at Halifax or someplace in Canada first, then came over the border at Niagara."

"Thank you, sir. It appears family history is all messed up."

"Wait. He did show up at Ellis Island about fifteen years later."

"I think he went back to Norway after his mother or father died."

He showed me the entry and I went to the books and took photos of the entry showing him reentering the country. Since my parents and aunt were all deceased now, I had no one to share the info with. It did make me wonder if I still had family back in Norway, somewhere, a hundred and twelve years after he came here. The ferry also took me to Liberty Island so I could see Lady Liberty up close. I got back to the hotel at five, ate supper, and went upstairs to shower and put my Slave Trainer in.

While it was buzzing away in my nether regions, I worked on adding the surveys I'd gotten last night into my data base, collating the new material and forwarding it to Professor Kline for storage in case I lost my hard drive or computer some place. At nine PM, around the time my Slave Trainer was starting to die, I got a call from Hannah.

"Joshua wants me to give you a tour of his yacht tomorrow. Your cabin isn't ready for you to move in yet, but he thought a familiarization tour wouldn't be out of line."

"Do I meet you somewhere or are you picking me up?"

"I'll pick you up at 9 AM. Angelique and I will have you over to our place after for supper, though Joshua said we're still not allowed to give you orgasms, sorry; though we're looking forward to receiving some."

"It's the story of my life. I thought I'd be getting all this great sex like I was having with Mistress Layton and he hasn't even fucked me yet. Does he regret choosing me as his slave?"

"Not at all. He talks about you constantly."

"I wish he'd fuck me constantly. I'm aroused all the time, without any satisfaction at all. I could have written The Rolling Stones song."

Hannah laughed. "It will happen. Don't worry. He's very busy now. It will get better on the cruise."

"Not too busy to take me to his BDSM club where he could have fucked shit out of me. Instead two other guys fuck me and I get punished because I orgasmed."

"What did you do today?" Hannah asked.

I went to Ellis Island and tried to get some information about my great, great grandfather. We thought he came through Ellis Island, but it turns out he came in from Canada. I was wondering if I had any family left in Norway, since I've got no one left in this country."

"What was his name?" Hannah asked.

"Olaf Edvardson, born 1890, Norway, some rinky dink town up by the Arctic Circle. Came to the US at the age of eighteen, entering it from Canada at Niagara."

"By the falls?"

"Yes."

"Sounds like an interesting story. I'll see you at nine. Don't forget you'll have to wear your Slave Trainer when you get home tomorrow. It will be on the latter end of the evening as we plan to keep you busy for a few hours."

"Aaauuuggghhh," I screamed. Hannah laughed again and hung up.

I was a very frustrated girl when I fell asleep.

******

True to her word, Hannah was there at nine. I was waiting for her in the lobby. We got in her car, which surprised me as I knew a lot of New Yorkers didn't bother driving. She headed out to Long Island and two hours later, we were still driving.

"Where the hell are we going?" I asked. "Don't tell me Master drives all this way to work every day."

Hannah laughed. "We're going to the Shelter Island Yacht Club on Shelter Island and no. Joshua flies in a helicopter when he makes the trip. A lot of times, he stays at his apartment in town. It's a fifteen minute commute by helo. We'll have to take the North Ferry to get there when we arrive in Greenport. We're almost to the east end of Long Island."

"How much longer?"

"About a half hour to Greenport, another little bit on the ferry. We'll have lunch on the yacht. The chef is world class, but he's probably still preparing. We'll get something filling anyway."

It was a car ferry, but Hannah said we had a car waiting for us on the other side so we parked and paid passenger only fees. About twenty minutes after getting on the ferry, we were getting off where a waiting driver took us to the yacht club. She pointed out Master's yacht before we got to it. It was easy to see. It was 300 feet long, the length of a football field.

"There she is," Hannah said, "the American Entrepreneur, 91.5 meters of Oceanco yacht, built in the Netherlands. Eight suites plus the Master Cabin which runs the width of the boat, with an Alaskan king size bed. We can carry up to 20 passengers plus a crew of 28. Amenities include a helicopter deck, currently being used as a sundeck with chairs and lounges on it, two hot water spas, pool, massage tables, steam room, exercise room, gym, beauty salon, swimming pool and a fold down deck that allows you to go straight from the gym to swimming in the ocean. It also comes equipped with a couple thirty foot tenders, two Zodiac fast rescue RIB's, assorted jet ski's, kayaks, and scuba diving equipment.

"The gym is equipped with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical and lateral trainers, weights and yoga and Pilates mats and equipment. There is a formal dining room for guests and a mess for the crew. Because it has multiple decks, it has roughly 60,000 square feet of space for whatever. She cruises at about 15 knots, with a maximum speed of slightly over 20."